找回密码
 立即注册

Analogue Modelling Suite Plus

[复制链接]
发表于 2015-1-15 22:08:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
The Analog Modeling Suite Plus includes four high-quality effects plug-ins that model analog audio tools which simply can't be left out of any mastering process.
/ k6 V1 _- T, R& {& U# n3 X0 \9 d3 S2 T! I# x) q5 ]6 f- \' K
This includes a high-quality analog compressor (am-track) with optional simulation of studio tape machine saturation effects, a transient designer (am-pulse) for influencing the signal envelope of percussive audio material, a tube pre-amp/channel strip (am-phibia), plus a mastering dynamics tool (am|munition) with compressor, limiter, clipper and M/S editing.( N2 z0 i! V* O

2 T/ C- Q5 q0 Tmunition8 {) M' C, @8 c5 [: O* T, i. Q
am-munition is an extremely versatile dynamics tool for editing groups or signal sums, especially in the domain of mastering. It has separate units like compression, filtering, side-chain, limiter and clipper. Moreover you can edit middle and side signals separately in M/S mode. All modules and parameters are optimized to perform their fundamental functions without any compromises: effective enrichment of the program material without causing bothersome artifacts, a high maximum volume, and an analog control mode with individual sound signature.9 O- O  \0 c# m+ g
& |& a, N1 Y. E! e* U0 m. K2 Y
pulse: `$ x8 b9 o" S5 T5 g+ d
Percussive and dynamic signals, or rather their oscillation processes, may be edited in detail with this plug-in. Therefore this transient designer is ideal for editing the attack and sustain of drums or string instruments. Moreover, among its other optimization mechanisms am|pulse boasts saturation control and mix function, especially due to its harmonic control mode.) H& m; f& u) l
9 e/ I8 H/ ]7 M$ Z
track
8 T: ]' J; b! |, H! Y# `7 cThe notable combination of analog compressor and tape simulation is mainly suited to editing individual channels or sub-group signals. am-track features two completely different compressors, each with its own independent control and sound methods. AS well as the VCA mode, which covers the typical sound of VCA compressors featuring a control circuit & feed-forward control of detector selection, there's the Vintage mode, which uses an FET (field-effect transistor) element to create a more aggressive sound. Furthermore the tape selection feature enables tape saturation effect to be imitated, which catches soft transients and sends them through the "tape".! s; i4 X9 J* M8 R4 T6 u  A& X

9 Q* ~, i9 l) I& G" K  ~0 Fphibia  `( w  B: r9 S/ ?4 D
phibia is a combination of a tube amplifier and channel strip, that combines a high-quality Opto compressor with a pre and post filter. This means that  is especially suited for editing vocal and acoustic instrument recordings. This plug-in can be used for achieving pure timbre of any audio material thanks to the built in tube amplifier simulation.
" I; p( f* D% f2 V" O  X* X  \; H
System requirements PC- o, [/ I/ Y6 t( n. x
Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 (32Bit & 64Bit)4 y. V* e; z! @% D" {+ [
MAC OS 10.6 or higher% F  e' X, E3 }" x# P
Pentium / Athlon XP 1.4 GHz, 512 MB Ram' ^9 _, Q+ `% \: \: L1 i* z
Recommended:
& b6 x, K- k$ \Pentium / Athlon XP 3.0 GHz, 1GB RAM
+ ?& M9 N0 e  }0 p$ @
" D6 {+ D+ _* V$ t' X* U2 _; r6 e* z
& P6 m' y; B; V2 q* T0 n) `
Download:
* M& G$ p. O& dhttp://dl03.magix.net/analogue_modelling_suite_plus_int.exe' M$ m. i* Y# R+ b5 _0 S2 G
http://dl03.magix.net/analogue_modelling_suite_plus_int.pkg
  Q2 |2 `" t9 ]' {+ j

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 03:11