[复制链接]
发表于 2017-4-13 10:15:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: Autodesk Maya 2015 SP4. g: ^8 j# a0 D# J
Program Type: Autodesk Maya , K' {  j2 ^" l* n' Y! e1 `
Developer: Autodesk:
- t: N( D2 u- T! Y7 L0 GHomepage: http://www.autodesk.com/products/maya/overview
, O' B  n' f  O0 f& Q6 x3 K% WRelease Date: 03/22/2014
" h1 O4 b/ J% ~4 W9 B+ v4 y3 [Interface Language: Multilingual / p. C; `3 b5 P1 q
Platform: Autodesk Maya 2014/2015/2016, 64-bit ONLY
# L  g0 S3 H: gFile Size: 1.5 GB / 1.07 GB7 1 K, `5 n. h9 \

0 l2 s- f0 R# j) k9 b; G9 ISoftware for 3D-animation, modeling, rendering and compositing Maya® provides a versatile set of features for 3D-computer animation, modeling and rendering on a highly extensible production platform. Maya provides tools for creating high quality characters and effects, and increased productivity for performing modeling tasks, texturing and create problems toning modules.
' \2 y# r) Z+ G/ x, m+ `# LTools for creating characters and digital animation. + a+ ]5 n& l: r( ^2 ?9 S
Maya® software product allows to solve complex production problems to create characters and digital animation. Maya provides powerful integrated tools for 3D-animation, modeling, effects, and rendering within well-functioning expandable matrix process of creating computer graphics
8 t1 J2 r) T8 I& L% O3 T' m5 l* K8 }/ c: t; E. l& M" h
Main features of Autodesk Maya 2015:
1 p5 `4 p% {( x' J( T4 l2 @Dynamics and Effects
! E% T) {+ t- [+ p% B' u9 }procedural platform for creating effects Bifrost NEW 8 |! Z& |) j" J' o9 W2 j
Create photorealistic rendering and dynamic simulation of liquids. 9 R5 }- |4 Q! \" ^* m5 M, I
• Developed based on Naiad technology is fully integrated in Maya, and enhanced to improve usability.
( p3 s+ o& m- {; {: {9 y; H! \* D• View the results on a high definition display Viewport 2.0, as well as rendering the mechanism of mental ray NVIDIA.
) w4 r. n' [& i• Specify whether to place the fluid should be in the network with a new mechanism of work with particles on the surface or should be done direct rendering voxels.
' u$ h, r& g, t* y' D  K• Export particles voxels and networks in its own file format, as well as in selected standard file formats.
  P% p7 `" K* b  n1 @( |$ R$ M$ L/ k
XGen Arbitrary Primitive Generator NEW ' x. B& r5 W: U. Z
Creating curves, spheres and custom geometric shapes on the surface of polygonal networks for fur, feathers, leaves and other items. * y/ M+ c4 p; v$ D1 ~
• Create and "combing" of hair, fur and feathers for the characters. & s# f5 s! }9 S( |1 E6 z) w
• Filling large landscape grass, foliage, trees, rocks and debris. 7 g: h7 m/ p; R1 k% ~
• Processing of large volumes of data placement, slows down the system when loaded into memory.
. w' h) Z" [; l. d9 `• Preview rendering effects interactively in the viewport Viewport 2.0.
5 j# T1 {3 i+ z• Management reporting and primitive behavior by setting attributes, staining textures, creating expressions, or by using the interactive tools available for processing characters XGroom. + r" ^8 T( ~8 g8 L2 Q
• Management of long hair by creating hair guides.
/ U& v, m1 r, V- n7 T; y! A2 z6 X* h  F7 @$ Z0 {" U+ k2 B% q
Bullet Physics (improved) 

+ ~' `- M6 }5 ECreating a large-scale, highly realistic dynamic and kinematic bodies by means of an improved plug-in Bullet with open source software, supplied together against AMD.

' Q+ H+ ^! t. F; K$ D& P• Modeling of hard and soft bodies in a single system.   I* R& C3 X5 N7 i7 P: X, @
• Use continuous collision detection 3D-bodies.
1 |2 }# o" F: s; B4 a• Creating a composite form from collisions of several networks. . g$ v5 _% N, ^9 }2 `* V
• Improved quality of collisions with the help of concave shapes.
" c5 ^, N( L' m5 `0 d3 ^4 u' ?• Integration with Maya Forces.
$ ]6 l1 \# r! v& {. ~• Set Support stiffness for greater scalability.
' g$ Y. r% N4 y- f
. y+ u  U& t7 x% L& M# f, ?' ^Maya nHair
# D  F' n) C- Z! n
Create highly realistic locks of hair and the speakers on the basis of the curves.

% x0 x$ ], Z. w, c7 v. i8 A• The combined effect of rendering complex models with numerous dynamic records. - D  j# o5 _$ c$ l
• Use of a common system of fields, forces and dependencies of all modules Nucleus environment.
# ^& O0 U% s& p% E0 ]! @" |- q# R0 W# t! i6 x, r% i; h, p
Maya nParticles 
 7 M( W3 {. }+ T4 }2 I0 i
simulation of a wide range of complex dynamic for 3D-effects.

# c- I0 n' C) ~* B
• Rendering of smoke, dust and fine spray. " U: Z) Y: j% j
• Creating and pouring liquids spill.
  U% T) ]6 t# p* z2 i8 ^• Use samostolknoveniya allows you to enable the summation nParticles particles in volumes. 6 F1 U& u/ R  ]" _0 ^6 ^
• shading attributes such as the radius, color, opacity and glow, displaying the time, date, velocity or radius. 2 h, r: r3 \! J
• Control via flexible nConstraints dependency without having to write complicated expressions.
7 w* C- e9 z$ }$ r) a• to replace the objects of the particles can be used geometry occurrence. ' j+ I/ @9 D2 e; Q" N  W
• Two-way interaction with Maya nCloth and Maya nHair.
: a7 N! W5 r% M( N3 t: w: P1 e5 N9 B' W; S/ x$ I
Maya nCloth 
 8 z3 }. z- B8 ?" b$ u
Integrated tool allows you to create realistic clothing and other deformable materials.

9 P1 l8 W1 N2 ?: U, Y• Models of polygonal networks can be converted to nCloth objects.
7 A$ O, j( k' ~3 L+ V• Maya nCloth materials can easily fold, stretch, cut and dent, changing their color accordingly.
( J% \4 a( D) P) [/ U8 N4 N• 3D-objects stiffening, viscosity, and smoothness. ! E1 i" \: u7 j2 e2 L
• topologically neutral dependence is used to attach buttons, creating gaps and creasing when moving.
) j; u8 Z* F- v  C' h0 W7 p6 X3 q• It is possible to simulate multi-layer fabric - such as shirts, released over trousers. 6 `" I" E& Z1 t( c! l
• samostolknoveny feature allows you to achieve realistic results and avoid interpenetration errors. , U* E1 w( v4 J: [  G6 Z& p
• Mixing the cached data from multiple simulations allows to obtain complex effects. : z8 _6 y6 K! C
• Two-way interaction with Maya nParticles and Maya nHair.
( h4 m/ S: E. A0 P/ x9 o% A# b% G6 L: |
Maya Fluid Effects
; O; n& N( g* q5 u* k$ n6 x3 y& _$ QModeling and Rendering realistic atmospheric and pyrotechnic effects, and also viscous liquids and open water surface. % ?. w; P8 k( x1 s
• Available in sets of parameters for the creation of clouds, smoke, snow, steam, fog or nuclear explosion.
, x: ~) l  C. Q5 d& @• With the help of 2D-flows can create high quality animated textures. & v6 C" N9 N$ x1 ~4 ^
• Integration with other components of Maya: for example, the liquid acts as a force on the particles.
7 d* B. L, |! ]2 q0 Z
2 p0 M5 x* `5 mDynamics of solid and amorphous solids
4 w/ G9 S+ \4 S3 ]8 T5 b2 {to create convincing models of a variety of rigid and flexible objects. 7 w2 e& f  X9 k$ Z, d1 _2 H& {
• solid objects can be assigned depending on: Nail, Hinge, Barrier, Pin and Spring.
9 S% \! x$ a8 A/ i. m7 `0 k• Use objects of amorphous solids can create secondary motion effects with the desired weight. 1 w+ F& `" d3 k
• Movement of natural forces is modeled using dynamic fields.
# @0 ?, V! T& g2 \2 j* q; E# x  `6 f, ?. y2 |
Maya Fur
, f3 @  q* t# v% Q$ @- xcreate realistic fur, short hair, wool and grass. 3 j9 A: Z$ N0 U/ r7 o% m
• Textures several types of fur.
6 u0 N% N2 K# M" l• Several types of fur on the surface. . ~* U  V2 a* }% n" j7 E
• condensation control for a natural look, for example, a wet, matted or dirty fur. 9 I2 I8 @) S" @) J
• attractive system for dynamic movement and the movement of fur keyframes.
" E' g  r" W* y" D- g; h2 W1 l
* u3 ~. a; k6 P; a/ Q5 w' p3D-animation + Q3 `; p  A9 y6 {! a! b9 y
Geodetic merging voxels NEW 2 T! z1 |$ ~4 e: @, v8 c. n
Formation of high-quality, ready-to-release introduced the characters in the short term with a new innovative way of skinning.

* A, q" \1 A0 J5 C
• Rapid implementation of a complex geometry in a skeletal model. - A& p. ?. y& B+ b& a' {
• Processing leaky geometric shapes and networks with heterogeneous or overlapping components. 5 Z2 G! ?4 h$ O0 [
• These weights are compatible with the existing methods of skinning in Maya and are suitable for use in game engines.
1 C) O+ h0 q/ t- G$ t/ N  j  l: d' y1 L& f* g% F" [3 ]& h
Tools for general animation
% l/ O- c1 K& `: ^0 ^2 p- [Access to specialized tools 3D-animation for animation keyframe, procedural and programmable animation.
& \! W) c# N* d7 W( s4 T• non-destructive animation blending system layers, working with attributes.
) I. J, @4 B- F% `# I$ n• The diversity of the generalized dependency. 9 J& H4 ~) D% v3 k4 D
• Tool Set Driven Key, allowing you to transfer a complex relationship between the characters animated by keyframe. ; X3 z2 [! U3 S( N, w* Z; }
• Editors animation curves and diagrams of keys to control the time change animation attributes. 8 b. U: J8 D' l# B. H1 e
• deformers for static modeling or animation.
0 _+ p3 Z9 [! r- _• Editable motion tracking to adjust the animation in the viewport. + m4 E2 k* v' ~3 }" l$ @
• Wax pencil sketches and notes animation directly in 3D-scene./ C& ?0 \* Y) E, ~4 [  _

3 ~! ]' W) r. Z. JCreating characters " g+ {; y' [# R# Q, n
Creating outer shells, tooling and poses significant characters with realistic deformations in a short time with the help of software for Maya 3D-animation. 8 T+ x% U7 H1 n5 ?% V
• Installation of an inverse kinematics solution means all Human IK body.
( I% }% P: q! {$ m• Built-in Spline IK, Spring IK, and single-level and two-level simplified solvers.
* _/ F' G. X! A' m) n2 r7 Q• The system of inverse kinematics (IK) for natural articulation of limbs in the models of the two-legged and four-legged characters. " }9 [, {; l9 `- K& Y0 V) G, s
• nondestructive workflow real-time traffic transfer to work with the motion capture data and other animations. , e. b/ ~3 q2 A5 a0 s( i% a
• Advanced tools for Maya Muscle change forms for the transmission of realistic or stylized movements of the skin and muscles. # U8 i* ^( ?2 ]+ u+ ]7 A
• nondestructive workflow for the compounds bound to the skeleton.
) f$ z) Z. E2 S7 x3 k0 I$ V/ @
1 l( Z3 W$ ^6 ?Animation for reuse & G  y- A3 f$ H
Reuse, recycle and adapt existing characters and animations in order to save time.
9 H) e# ~6 C/ j. M& S: \• tool Substitute Geometry (the geometry Replacement) for transferring data from one skinning model to another.
  |  m9 D6 F1 o9 h6 J7 }• The ability to transfer the animation from one character to another with the help of independent file format ATOM (Animation Transfer Object Model). , l4 X7 t8 ~+ i4 y& h. Y9 ]
• Non-linear animation editor for Trax non-destructive editing of poses and animation clips.( \: P$ E8 y: e9 ~; ]& F$ @

! H6 W9 B9 U. {Frame Sequencing
/ W; |: k/ S9 W" c! \$ Paccelerates the creation of pre-visualization and virtual production films. - W; [% l+ r' x, D- ]0 |
• means for defining new frame sequence Camera Sequencer allows using a single animation frames from different cameras.
9 v# z6 x$ {0 o) J- o" W• You can start to create a sequence of frames in Maya, or import of a mounting assembly program plan (EDL) in FCP or AAF format video data, Audio dubbing and time codes.
; p1 x% ~; R) b( K6 _• With the help of a new tool Sequencer Playlist, you can reorder clips, edit, input-output point, and adjust the camera settings. : W! \. c% d1 m/ @( S3 B
• The frame sequence can be viewed in Playblast. If desired, can the serial export frames in EDL format for further processing in the program for the installation.
6 ?, e- U: F1 m5 a
: q* x2 w2 U; L" t3D-modeling
7 W% N$ q7 G2 e  e2 f' G+ U, [Optimized tools for reuse topology NEW
; `( \3 Z/ n4 t  E! W$ C: f0 JSimplified optimization of networks for greater accuracy strain and increasing productivity. + n" V4 e1 w( ^9 N9 v
• Tools Quad Draw Relax integrates tools (cancellation) and Tweak (shift) with Soft Selection tool (soft selection) and an interactive tool Edge Extend (elongation edges). / h: B; L/ r" x) G( c
• Optimization of networks for greater accuracy strain and increasing productivity.
$ b' \7 \8 P, l% a
# T3 k6 X* `6 iSupport OpenSubdiv NEW
, X+ j) L0 L% X$ Q' y$ }1 hGet increased speed sketches, rendering displacement maps and RenderMan rendering system used to map surface smoothing with support libraries OpenSubdiv. : m# A3 K# A( `. {$ A9 i
• The source code is open by Pixar, the introduction of technology from Microsoft Research.
" i# D! R8 S6 @4 {2 R. }• Concurrent use of resources, architecture, CPU and GPU can significantly speed up the drawing when the strain. * d0 j4 `4 h( a* K  l. ?& ]8 o
• There is an interactive visualization of displacement maps without the need for rendering. 1 }7 `9 i* x+ }! j5 C
• rendering system RenderMan from Pixar makes up match planarization.
- W4 W+ ~5 m( S3 d' ^8 ~* \/ z: z/ s: k6 i; A2 ^& h- r1 C- {1 [
Modeling of polygons (improved)
- \0 `4 D+ L, k  S  ^& L+ d/ KEnjoy a faster and reliable polygonal modeling using advanced logic operations, improved performance of the bevel, and tighter integration Modeling Toolkit set of modeling tools. 9 G  @1 s/ E+ A5 f0 p) A' L
• A new feature for the library more quickly and reliably perform logical operations in polygon geometry.
7 R# [" M9 }2 C7 S• Improved beveling tool through advanced Bevel (Bevel). 1 u5 k% B( H1 N1 k  ~
• Optimization of workflows polygonal modeling through a complete set of tools for modeling Modeling Toolkit.
6 ~7 L. X9 a" J4 C! m. `$ k
! @4 o/ O% ~. o# D; @6 r2 vInstrumentation UV-texture (improved)
: h( R+ X/ g) @% k# e5 gRapid creation and editing complex UV-networks and obtaining faster results with mosaic texture sequences , e# k* x- ^4 S: X( T
• Multithreaded scanning algorithm for simple and fast high-quality results. ( f. z! X0 ]2 j6 K
• Ability to quickly switch shader staggered and compression shaders to render the UV-texture distribution.
4 [7 m$ J, w, j8 g- ?• A new set of workflows to increase productivity. 7 G. V6 J: H. N
• Support for download, visualization and rendering UDIM and overlay sequences labeled UV-textures to ensure a more efficient workflow in Mudbox software product for digital 3D-sculpting and texture painting (Angliysky) and some other applications.2 ^' T4 F8 s- E6 W( d  v) V
7 M6 v) g$ @7 d3 r: V2 `
Polygonal modeling networks and smoothing network
; |/ @; s. W9 `, iuses the proven intuitive tools for 3D-modeling characters and environments to create and edit polygon networks   Q8 u! `9 ~, q% C
• Integrated set of capabilities for modeling based on the NEX tool technology from dRaster.
, \9 a- x) P3 s6 T• Tools Bridge (bridge), Poke (puncture), Cut (cut), Wedge (skew), Bevel (squeezing), Quad Draw (drawing in the square) and Chamfer Vertex (chamfer top), as well as many others. 2 z$ G2 Y) O3 v5 X- u1 U$ \
• Ability to preview and toning smoothly separated into smaller networks elements at the proxy editing or cells of lower resolution. + `3 ?$ O3 p4 n% K
• Soft choice, pre-allocation of selected elements and selection elements allocated with the camera.
. L) d5 `  q8 D; U5 ~. i& ~  S• Tools to simplify the polygons, data cleaning, labeling, information blocks and set the level of detail to optimize scenes.
. C3 \6 V4 P8 ^' u5 ?- G• transferring data UV-texture, color and position encoding vertices between networks of different topologies.
/ J  Q' g/ l" @* S• Tools for constructing symmetry based on topology for a given network.
4 c2 m! j; N% h# g/ G3 p( v
  `3 G! b: N; [4 V. dSurface modeling ; r, ^  a  l; Q' k( _3 Y. O' Q
Preparation of two ways to create a mathematically smooth surfaces with a relatively small number of control vertices: NURBS-surface and hierarchical division surfaces.
3 _# `7 d+ P* c8 ~9 K) p• Different levels of detail across the different areas of smoothing surfaces. Difficulty should be added only where it is needed. 7 A, M8 w6 X2 Y+ ^  {7 s4 U
• Connection, disconnection, alignment, stapling, elongation, conjugation and rebuild NURBS-surface is carried out with a high degree of control over their parametrization and integrity. 0 W# `; J- ]  u. g! f
• Converting surface NURBS-smoothing and polygonal surfaces in the network and vice versa. 6 A$ g/ U2 `+ F! m
• Sharp tools construct curves and surfaces based on the spline.
8 W  b" G( U8 y& `8 c! n+ R
  d5 {8 h" I& s' e8 S; ~9 I+ h/ xUV-textures, normals and color coding " @2 `2 X' A* n/ E
Create and edit UV-textures, normals and color coding of the data. Additional data are needed for software, interactive gaming and 3D-rendering $ ^5 P5 T" _) Y9 |/ x  E
• Streamlined workflow for creative texturing.
( L. Y8 l' f6 x- T% ]& r• Several sets of UV coordinates, maintains a separate texture coordinates for each channel.
, N0 T* |. ]9 f" e; `; Q- n• Assignment of individual UV-coordinates of each entry allows you to use a single network to represent multiple objects, which greatly facilitates the creation of scenes.
+ m" _7 \9 j7 l) I5 e, M• A variety of kits designed for game development class animate these color-per-vertex (CPV) , the pre-lighting, custom normals and means of formation of normal maps./ X. i  o& f0 W! T% k& R2 g; Z

* S1 p* i: T% ^- _2 c) J: UIntegration of workflow
7 M. S+ ~  G2 i5 J  G) Q0 Ascripts and API-interface ; i$ ?( E. t/ g3 I1 z
can create Maya scripts and write add-ins to enhance the effectiveness of the adaptation capabilities and differentiation of work. 6 q0 u/ O3 P, z6 F) u
• Select the scripting language: Maya Embedded Language (MEL) or Python *.
# X% M- v$ S' j2 ~  e3 r/ X- D• Add-ins and standalone applications can be created in languages C ++, Python or .NET and run from the Maya command line. " L- J) v; @- F: P% s% A6 {% A
• Develop new types of Maya objects, including file translators, hardware shaders and freeform surfaces. ! G: ~/ U8 ~! S  ?
• interface components for specialized tools created in Qt Designer or Pyside and loaded directly in Maya. % i7 _* a, S4 E: X) [
* Python is a registered trademark of Python Software Foundation.3 l* t; j7 D" x) {
# j# }% H( @% T- C$ S8 _. `
2D and 3D integration ; ?% C5 S% Z! B3 B8 `5 T% x4 C
Take advantage of optimized workflows for 2D-drawing vector graphics creation, editing and compositing for some applications.
' S0 a/ `& q% M, Z: R• perform several passes in a single stage is used Render Layers command (toned layers). The results are exported to the selected layout or stored in formats Adobe Photoshop (PSD) or Flash (SWFT). 8 T# p- t9 a( m3 h! l
• Based on the layers of rendering a scene, you can create and update the structure of compositing. ; L4 c) V) n; s0 y5 i. j
• Installation Plan (EDL) can be exported in the application Apple Final Cut Pro or in XML format or AAF, along with timing after the change of frames in a sequence of frames specifying means export procedure is repeated.
% |; Y) ]# Q  k6 T• When creating and editing bevels in Adobe Illustrator file supports the ability to update the original files.
8 g; @. }# Y8 a1 l* v1 f/ {6 W* ]- I! I, w" h, a( }
Data management tools and scenes   D$ K* S, n: {6 ^  p0 W
Efficient management of large data sets with the help of specialized tools and workflows. ( _: v% M/ {9 K8 I: w+ W) F4 u4 a) o
• View and edit communication is provided through the powerful architecture of the graphs.
; P/ ]- ]7 t; K, a* Y/ u• Dividing a scene into segments using the components and links to files easier to manage workflow and improves performance by loading only the necessary elements of the scene.
2 A  C+ H  }3 G) u; c# x* K, p• grouping the nodes into containers, you can create custom views.
! O8 u! i5 f+ Q+ {. |$ {; d• Extended change simulated data without rebuilding 5 I* U* F# m. @9 p4 v( G
• Render Proxy feature in the module mental ray (Angliysky) allows you to replace scene elements with simple networks, low-resolution rendering for downloading only pre-prepared data.
* a( v, P$ C/ q9 F# `• Use a graphic reading and writing exchange format files operations with open source Alembic, to extract complex data modeling and animation in baked geometry that does not depend on the application.
3 V# J) U: X- [2 Q& _* Mental ray is a registered trademark of NVIDIA ARC GmbH, licensed for use by Autodesk, Inc.
  Y$ e3 Y! S( z9 }1 r9 N4 {* \. t9 d7 t- w4 Y
Tools scene assembly for intelligent data
! r9 k  D4 \; n- rfacilitate the creation of large, complex graphical environments. 6 O4 u/ e5 e- K  f. n( l
• Management of production components as separate elements.
0 G- s% t3 ]4 G) R' Z• Switching between different views, for example, change the level of detail. # y, E5 S0 Z( V# b$ Q7 @
• Application, animating or drawing up requests for changes at any level in the assembly hierarchy of the stage. 7 @, {: P: c, f* d
• Tracking overrides in assemblies using advanced editing system. ( I2 k! r* G" W# z
• Using the API-interface to adapt tools to create their own solutions.
& j+ c' m% C1 V& `" y
/ c4 X* g. i  o; O1 uAdditional work with file paths
) c5 f% j' p4 g- F: {5 h8 b8 n; MFast execution of diagnosis and correction of broken file paths via Editor paths, as well as working with the data is not local, supports URI. % e2 b' P. [  ]; A9 I
• The UI Editor file paths listed units in which external files are used: texture, image plane, links and audio. 2 Y4 L) [, R% M/ B# W5 O
• If the path to the file is broken, you need to quickly move a file or perform a search to return the directory structure. 1 I- g% u- o5 Z$ m# E
• Specify the path to a nonexistent file for transfer to another user, who may be a different directory structure.
' L! X& a9 |6 i$ I2 g! n4 y• Access files on non-standard paths to files with support for URI. # J- }- U$ d1 K' u9 d7 K( o
• Using the API (application programming interface) in Maya: You can set the desired URI scheme. Painting in Maya Using intuitive tools based on the brushes.# x/ d2 c1 }+ ~9 M5 h' `8 K0 V7 w
0 Z4 [0 D- t( r' p: |
New in Autodesk Maya 2015:% N: x0 W" Q. h) h( d
Dynamics and effects. 9 p4 q" Z' e& T* g2 t: D; Y9 `9 N. n' h" m
* Procedural platform for creating Bifrost effects. Create photorealistic rendering and dynamic simulation of liquids.
# }  h# s; M% Q5 z& T* XGen Arbitrary Primitive Generator. Creating curves, spheres and custom geometric shapes on the surface of polygonal networks for fur, feathers, leaves and other items.
2 o2 p$ S& a& {% }, V
* P0 S0 s4 @+ T: X' h' X. {5 B9 g, d3D-animation: s8 [9 Y% l' f# A2 P( ]
* Geodesic merging voxels. Formation of high-quality, ready-to-release introduced the characters in the short term with a new innovative way of skinning.
7 u- [# m4 k2 q* J* z) J, `5 }6 {, q4 A9 k7 [  S# g, C7 q
3D-modeling  F$ f3 _! L3 Q" w' o: ?: j
* Optimized tools for reuse topology. Simplified optimization of networks for greater accuracy strain and increasing productivity.
1 v  U7 c5 X5 ^7 H7 q9 l* Support OpenSubdiv. Get increased speed sketches, rendering displacement maps and RenderMan rendering system used to map surface smoothing with support libraries OpenSubdiv.
3 c, T9 H' I$ N( W) j& D8 ~6 I+ ?9 X/ a$ G& g
3D-rendering and image processing. & ^( }) s4 I/ f* U9 ?4 e4 V+ L
* ShaderFX. Easily create additional species shaders HLSL screen, and GLSL shader editor CgFX in real-time ShaderFX.
5 @% h* _" d- W' W$ @  G* Support Ptex in mental ray. Visualization Ptex texture files in mental ray for Maya.0 j3 ]# @  t8 e& ~3 ]0 X

7 I' ^9 W+ U1 C6 ~/ _" kSystem requirements:8 i2 {' `) ?& S9 m4 h; o
Microsoft ® ® the Windows 7 (Service Pack 1), Windows ® 8 and Windows ® 8.1 Professional
. S- d( `6 U! W0 h' P: }! MCPU: 64-bit Intel ® or AMD ® processor multicore
" I& `! S0 b; nRAM: 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more)/ G- H" b! i! v
Disk space: 4GB of available disk space for installation
3 W2 r$ g+ L7 Y0 I
. l+ ^* w9 ~  V5 P- h. W
% j1 R( r# u" O! ?9 W. S! B# N* Q! g3 n7 W" G
Download:; g, @: R% I1 |
Autodesk Maya 20150 r0 f4 C& ]" V
http://trial.autodesk.com/SWDLDNET4/2015/MAYA/DLM/Autodesk_Maya_2015_dlm.sfx.exe
# g$ y7 D8 i; j7 j/ P
# a0 b, T1 V8 U4 k/ zAutodesk Maya 2015 Service Pack 4+ L6 G) ~5 r/ O; _5 u( q
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP4_English_Japanese_SimplifiedChinese_Win.msp3 q9 a! F6 ^4 c% g3 r/ b) f% D
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP4_English_Japanese_SimplifiedChinese_OSX.dmg/ x# W; x) q, Y
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP4_English_Linux.tgz% H! @, N: R( F; v$ n1 \
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/mental_ray_for_Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP4_Win.msp
* H- O# r8 c9 {/ ~1 A6 S6 `' c' ~4 ihttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/mental_ray/mental_ray_Satellite_3_12_1_for_Autodesk_Maya_2015_English_Win_64bit.exe5 i& U) c+ \' U9 \7 Y" U4 u
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/mental_ray/mental_ray_Satellite_3_12_1_for_Autodesk_Maya_2015_English_Mac_OSX.dmg, T- j! ?, Z- Q1 H& u
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/mental_ray/mental_ray_Satellite_3_12_1_for_Autodesk_Maya_2015_English_Linux_64bit.tgz
, c) F4 k- S, U5 a5 H  S3 @http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/mental_ray/mental_ray_Standalone_3_12_1_for_Autodesk_2015_English_Win_64bit.exe+ u; G- g9 H6 T! j
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/mental_ray/mental_ray_Standalone_3_12_1_for_Autodesk_2015_English_Mac_OSX.dmg0 ?0 V8 Q" |4 B0 w* Z" V; M" g- E
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/mental_ray/mental_ray_Standalone_3_12_1_for_Autodesk_2015_English_Linux_64bit.tgz0 Z1 \: ~, S: a5 A& T7 |
0 R# w" N1 Z$ C

2 _- W, Y, e( d- J6 P1 xAutodesk Maya 2015 Service Pack 3( k/ X$ N: Q' {7 p9 D+ u. b
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_3/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP3_English_Japanese_SimplifiedChinese_Win.msp
- X5 [" V6 t$ }  |3 w2 Q" Xhttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_3/mentalraySatellite/mentalray_Satellite_for_Maya_2015_3.12.1_Mac_OSX.dmg
8 h2 G& n% c" Mhttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_3/mentalraySatellite/mentalray_Satellite_for_Maya_2015_3.12.1_Linux_64bit.tgz
" C1 V% y" q- u$ Q: Dhttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_3/mentalrayStandalone/mentalray_Standalone_3.12.1_for_Autodesk_2015_English_Win_64bit.exe
$ L: O8 ?" g) j2 shttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_3/mentalrayStandalone/mentalray_Standalone_3.12.1_for_Autodesk_2015_English_Mac_OSX.dmg6 m; D7 M$ u7 S) _' b' ~
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_3/mentalrayStandalone/mentalray_Standalone_3.12.1_for_Autodesk_2015_English_Linux_64bit.tgz5 O, N/ `- D. x. f
! A6 H- |2 ]' H4 Y9 E# T
Autodesk Maya 2015 Service Pack 2; v- p* }# ?% k( p
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP2_English_Japanese_SimplifiedChinese_Win.msp2 [* e1 c8 k+ \$ Q0 b" {3 x) _
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP2_English_Japanese_SimplifiedChinese_MAC_OSX.dmg+ I. V( z" o. Q
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP2_English_Linux_64bit.tgz
+ ^3 q% o. G1 }2 K& _http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/mental_ray_for_Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP2_Win.msp
! t" Q" K0 K3 Y% l
7 I& S7 S/ L: e* @http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/mentalray_Satellite_for_Maya_2015_3.12.1_win64.exe' J, |0 |3 U4 w2 \$ c  T
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/mentalray_Satellite_for_Maya_2015_3.12.1_mac64.dmg
+ Y9 y0 w  M3 @1 l9 D; |8 nhttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/mentalray_Satellite_for_Maya_2015_3.12.1_linux64.tgz% @1 r4 C" i, U* X  e4 N5 o

( w4 [- U" M0 r( [, jhttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/mentalray_Standalone_3.12.1_for_Autodesk_2015_English_Win_64bit.exe$ r5 M% i0 c% G$ j
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/mentalray_Standalone_3.12.1_for_Autodesk_2015_English_Mac_OSX.dmg
2 N7 _# b) L" V" F$ J5 Lhttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/mentalray_Standalone_3.12.1_for_Autodesk_2015_English_Linux_64bit.tgz$ H" L7 N% |) Z9 r% m2 d

& q+ o. W' n, m1 ?+ ]Autodesk Maya 2015 Service Pack 17 \8 _8 W8 g+ l* d& t
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_1/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP1_English_Japanese_SimplifiedChinese_Win.msp) H, Z, Q0 |. W% N" F# [. D
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_1/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP1_English_Japanese_SimplifiedChinese_OSX.dmg. L; f$ Q( w# x& j9 J. U& c
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_1/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP1_English_Linux.tgz
; k3 O; T8 b: E

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 12:28