发表于 2017-4-13 10:15:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: Autodesk Maya 2015 SP4: K% w" [- v9 k, V0 t
Program Type: Autodesk Maya % F, U0 }4 o2 D% Y
Developer: Autodesk:
" A6 F  E& j% z" @Homepage: http://www.autodesk.com/products/maya/overview
0 I, D1 U  h4 m, f  z5 v( p3 URelease Date: 03/22/2014: |* R) a0 v+ [3 d/ W) a% r
Interface Language: Multilingual
- ?5 X- u8 W7 b& u" RPlatform: Autodesk Maya 2014/2015/2016, 64-bit ONLY- a" K# X" j! p' y7 j/ H; G% D9 A" l
File Size: 1.5 GB / 1.07 GB7
. [7 L& @5 A! D# `: h- v( B6 K
$ j, r; s2 @/ YSoftware for 3D-animation, modeling, rendering and compositing Maya® provides a versatile set of features for 3D-computer animation, modeling and rendering on a highly extensible production platform. Maya provides tools for creating high quality characters and effects, and increased productivity for performing modeling tasks, texturing and create problems toning modules.
/ c, p+ B- `3 n" C# rTools for creating characters and digital animation. 5 {' F5 W3 Z+ S: X9 c
Maya® software product allows to solve complex production problems to create characters and digital animation. Maya provides powerful integrated tools for 3D-animation, modeling, effects, and rendering within well-functioning expandable matrix process of creating computer graphics% z6 E  c* x" V6 G
+ n* H2 l8 z$ z" S0 }- @$ |& f
Main features of Autodesk Maya 2015:
. q$ u7 |' @: M7 M6 C! ^Dynamics and Effects
$ `# @/ M6 B: d9 p; Hprocedural platform for creating effects Bifrost NEW
9 y8 f$ f. p; @: ACreate photorealistic rendering and dynamic simulation of liquids.
6 X  R5 j" ]9 b  E+ i, K• Developed based on Naiad technology is fully integrated in Maya, and enhanced to improve usability. " H7 Y" f9 W) v4 ^7 w8 G- I
• View the results on a high definition display Viewport 2.0, as well as rendering the mechanism of mental ray NVIDIA.
$ T! }8 a/ m1 v) s; ]0 N• Specify whether to place the fluid should be in the network with a new mechanism of work with particles on the surface or should be done direct rendering voxels.
; c# o( I' H0 @8 q4 b" d; T" ?" q• Export particles voxels and networks in its own file format, as well as in selected standard file formats.: C+ D' `; y+ I  \: [

2 [+ d% ?# r8 _; \) @+ v* |4 SXGen Arbitrary Primitive Generator NEW " c8 C0 q0 E  i4 s; G- {
Creating curves, spheres and custom geometric shapes on the surface of polygonal networks for fur, feathers, leaves and other items.
; V4 @% ?- P/ \" H# G5 T• Create and "combing" of hair, fur and feathers for the characters.
4 {' t- }; ]7 h2 j5 K; f1 u  L• Filling large landscape grass, foliage, trees, rocks and debris. 4 n. o1 i- K$ ]7 R; _
• Processing of large volumes of data placement, slows down the system when loaded into memory. ( i7 O% i3 i6 Z% }$ _
• Preview rendering effects interactively in the viewport Viewport 2.0.   T3 S5 P: k  a
• Management reporting and primitive behavior by setting attributes, staining textures, creating expressions, or by using the interactive tools available for processing characters XGroom.
' T: z0 j" D8 ^. n( X& c, Z7 i• Management of long hair by creating hair guides.
) Y- M! M( g4 n& Z* t$ r" ]% n% }# W2 z$ h4 v0 e* s
Bullet Physics (improved) 
 3 p. ^( G: z3 E; ^2 C: B3 n
Creating a large-scale, highly realistic dynamic and kinematic bodies by means of an improved plug-in Bullet with open source software, supplied together against AMD.

2 i, W& {+ m+ m2 L
• Modeling of hard and soft bodies in a single system.
/ e4 B, g; W8 @4 h) v! S• Use continuous collision detection 3D-bodies. 6 N0 ]0 |6 I5 U% `1 n! X
• Creating a composite form from collisions of several networks. ; K2 p2 Z8 A$ A7 V& @9 ?# c
• Improved quality of collisions with the help of concave shapes.   p& G( d0 d% T
• Integration with Maya Forces.
+ f% H- [; h; ^- S. d+ u4 b• Set Support stiffness for greater scalability.
: S( u. z* Q  L2 _' ]2 b5 o8 v( D1 E+ Q' m8 D1 R5 z
Maya nHair
0 C% F) D( j+ T; z
Create highly realistic locks of hair and the speakers on the basis of the curves.

7 R% j# Z. P; q6 L7 A9 R• The combined effect of rendering complex models with numerous dynamic records.
( w) v4 v" D7 I  r• Use of a common system of fields, forces and dependencies of all modules Nucleus environment.
. `* N+ l) \9 ^8 i( Y) }( E6 M% A& S* U- S$ k; i; c; g
Maya nParticles 

2 S# J5 y9 t0 W4 }) }0 \+ _7 q5 Xsimulation of a wide range of complex dynamic for 3D-effects.

4 X: X* S; M, N2 ?  F2 Z. ]0 R8 h/ U• Rendering of smoke, dust and fine spray.
! {0 H1 R1 [3 |$ H% w$ d& Z4 E! D• Creating and pouring liquids spill.
8 h6 M9 t, }" A: D: r• Use samostolknoveniya allows you to enable the summation nParticles particles in volumes. 2 `+ q& M. \% h7 d3 g/ S
• shading attributes such as the radius, color, opacity and glow, displaying the time, date, velocity or radius. 2 [8 f7 p6 L! l: d: N+ J
• Control via flexible nConstraints dependency without having to write complicated expressions.
$ D5 A0 X; z; a4 c• to replace the objects of the particles can be used geometry occurrence.
/ t0 m/ q0 B7 a+ u) t• Two-way interaction with Maya nCloth and Maya nHair.% l: p3 X- W) Z4 M/ I$ N+ O8 P9 j4 f

" m; M: @! F5 @* \: ^2 _' [Maya nCloth 
 7 W. H$ u8 {% ?; _4 h, C
Integrated tool allows you to create realistic clothing and other deformable materials.

# g( P, O( S- g, T• Models of polygonal networks can be converted to nCloth objects. 7 T  a9 F  \! `0 L( H
• Maya nCloth materials can easily fold, stretch, cut and dent, changing their color accordingly.
7 o# Y+ T2 v, [• 3D-objects stiffening, viscosity, and smoothness. $ {% A' d5 V5 d) X+ v; z
• topologically neutral dependence is used to attach buttons, creating gaps and creasing when moving. & H8 P' P" B! T5 j
• It is possible to simulate multi-layer fabric - such as shirts, released over trousers. 4 p( }+ v! {8 H, k% K
• samostolknoveny feature allows you to achieve realistic results and avoid interpenetration errors.
5 P4 C- M) r& X3 i! t$ P• Mixing the cached data from multiple simulations allows to obtain complex effects.
& A, O' i+ u! f" b• Two-way interaction with Maya nParticles and Maya nHair.
! m! ~, Q; d4 c1 m' O, X' T9 G' x, T+ n
Maya Fluid Effects
) ^* v6 q% g) r) P- \+ JModeling and Rendering realistic atmospheric and pyrotechnic effects, and also viscous liquids and open water surface. 9 p8 M  F$ W# ~9 X4 r
• Available in sets of parameters for the creation of clouds, smoke, snow, steam, fog or nuclear explosion. * {) V$ E8 _3 O7 \3 E
• With the help of 2D-flows can create high quality animated textures.
! u; _8 B! n! W+ x7 L• Integration with other components of Maya: for example, the liquid acts as a force on the particles.
- V: A$ V2 s7 a( p
3 [1 d) u- `. T3 LDynamics of solid and amorphous solids 9 S9 G4 ^+ Y, T3 r1 N
to create convincing models of a variety of rigid and flexible objects.
7 R( v1 }6 U% p/ Q! Z& [/ Y& p- a• solid objects can be assigned depending on: Nail, Hinge, Barrier, Pin and Spring. + ?0 e" E# J5 D4 i5 A
• Use objects of amorphous solids can create secondary motion effects with the desired weight. / Q0 Z/ m, O. t6 R8 [( C
• Movement of natural forces is modeled using dynamic fields.
) V9 e) W* x, p! H2 [! X# i" u) ]2 c4 E2 H
Maya Fur ; o8 b( j, {; x- R/ F2 J
create realistic fur, short hair, wool and grass. 0 ]5 b, L% Z' x  K
• Textures several types of fur.
# G  J* F* @# h6 r( H( |8 S4 _1 H• Several types of fur on the surface. " k$ _' L$ ?- A/ w* k1 p
• condensation control for a natural look, for example, a wet, matted or dirty fur. ! v5 e. v4 n/ p: }
• attractive system for dynamic movement and the movement of fur keyframes.1 ~/ l) L$ L+ X/ H
' X- j1 }& @9 Y0 f/ X5 |
3D-animation . m, t5 m7 C) c# B% B
Geodetic merging voxels NEW 1 K. A, b% E- ~% A. @; d# n" `
Formation of high-quality, ready-to-release introduced the characters in the short term with a new innovative way of skinning.

+ |0 u4 M5 A: R• Rapid implementation of a complex geometry in a skeletal model. ! V& O, O/ s$ L" T" ?
• Processing leaky geometric shapes and networks with heterogeneous or overlapping components.
2 v2 E( r- c& r' }/ x+ n• These weights are compatible with the existing methods of skinning in Maya and are suitable for use in game engines.# E/ c; L0 P1 K
0 G! [) O0 }. R1 Z8 p+ r" J
Tools for general animation
$ P6 J  @% }' `6 _/ j4 M+ QAccess to specialized tools 3D-animation for animation keyframe, procedural and programmable animation. $ @# o3 P) h5 d- n# m+ E
• non-destructive animation blending system layers, working with attributes.
* D+ h% r* W9 u0 ~4 c6 Q& |* {• The diversity of the generalized dependency. ! o  H3 |8 b* e4 q' o3 A
• Tool Set Driven Key, allowing you to transfer a complex relationship between the characters animated by keyframe. ) O  q& `8 a% v( c
• Editors animation curves and diagrams of keys to control the time change animation attributes.
7 _0 ^( d! M) u( G7 @8 y• deformers for static modeling or animation.   J3 ]! _/ W: U) D9 Q" m
• Editable motion tracking to adjust the animation in the viewport.
/ X7 N# r- Q" s) B• Wax pencil sketches and notes animation directly in 3D-scene.
2 E& {  B* L2 z: Q6 e
" {5 `8 K! m) b' Z. {( X, wCreating characters ) N8 D: |+ Z" T& Q* M7 g9 a
Creating outer shells, tooling and poses significant characters with realistic deformations in a short time with the help of software for Maya 3D-animation.
0 I1 P; I3 z9 d2 T- H• Installation of an inverse kinematics solution means all Human IK body. * p$ P# A# d( F2 W: o7 V
• Built-in Spline IK, Spring IK, and single-level and two-level simplified solvers.
% ]* @$ u1 u/ _' f# b• The system of inverse kinematics (IK) for natural articulation of limbs in the models of the two-legged and four-legged characters.
. x2 K" V% J# `( Q; N• nondestructive workflow real-time traffic transfer to work with the motion capture data and other animations. 6 b* {, i5 k6 Z8 R5 ^5 G) g
• Advanced tools for Maya Muscle change forms for the transmission of realistic or stylized movements of the skin and muscles. , @( U& q+ ?9 Q1 G: [8 X
• nondestructive workflow for the compounds bound to the skeleton.- a, F5 e/ L) R2 a1 f8 a
& N4 ?/ e; a. f9 ], N3 m" l  \
Animation for reuse
4 K& \: ~$ B. y. t/ ~- E. WReuse, recycle and adapt existing characters and animations in order to save time.
6 Y) r) n* Y9 i$ ~, U+ o: ^• tool Substitute Geometry (the geometry Replacement) for transferring data from one skinning model to another.   K" s$ }# p; v3 q
• The ability to transfer the animation from one character to another with the help of independent file format ATOM (Animation Transfer Object Model). 4 B. w9 J" T7 ]4 f/ i
• Non-linear animation editor for Trax non-destructive editing of poses and animation clips.
' {+ w5 }/ c7 u2 p) a3 M7 A" o! |
! s# ]/ ~+ O- \* k: DFrame Sequencing
* z' j2 z9 V% @9 J! Uaccelerates the creation of pre-visualization and virtual production films. 2 t- g3 x9 `. L" o. }& w- f3 q
• means for defining new frame sequence Camera Sequencer allows using a single animation frames from different cameras. & A8 H+ i$ p+ X- j1 ~: v
• You can start to create a sequence of frames in Maya, or import of a mounting assembly program plan (EDL) in FCP or AAF format video data, Audio dubbing and time codes. 2 t8 |$ |! |  Z
• With the help of a new tool Sequencer Playlist, you can reorder clips, edit, input-output point, and adjust the camera settings.
" ^  M* M, o6 k- j% `• The frame sequence can be viewed in Playblast. If desired, can the serial export frames in EDL format for further processing in the program for the installation.9 P+ }4 R4 a! H$ c7 a% N
0 O/ V8 D, i: _, f. r& a# s
3D-modeling
7 A7 K: A! R4 x! J2 g) pOptimized tools for reuse topology NEW
$ ?3 @' W0 @# R& H! B) ^Simplified optimization of networks for greater accuracy strain and increasing productivity. " j/ `% Q+ ~; c+ q. M  x
• Tools Quad Draw Relax integrates tools (cancellation) and Tweak (shift) with Soft Selection tool (soft selection) and an interactive tool Edge Extend (elongation edges). / E8 u$ |' _' R8 W
• Optimization of networks for greater accuracy strain and increasing productivity.+ P  ^! l7 r# |; p9 m- e' t7 V
. ^1 r/ b! h5 L% H' n5 X
Support OpenSubdiv NEW 9 W& w* y2 k* W% Q( w/ o
Get increased speed sketches, rendering displacement maps and RenderMan rendering system used to map surface smoothing with support libraries OpenSubdiv.
2 D6 z4 D# M* K; a( t• The source code is open by Pixar, the introduction of technology from Microsoft Research. # Z5 W9 j" Z' C6 O
• Concurrent use of resources, architecture, CPU and GPU can significantly speed up the drawing when the strain.
4 |) j! R  U7 N0 Y2 {3 O3 K& C. W8 }• There is an interactive visualization of displacement maps without the need for rendering. , e) j5 F& s1 z' z( ~1 Z
• rendering system RenderMan from Pixar makes up match planarization." I5 G3 o( S, p1 _

( f( Y, X( I7 s$ y' G9 zModeling of polygons (improved) $ A) k- ~. e3 A# w, ]$ W
Enjoy a faster and reliable polygonal modeling using advanced logic operations, improved performance of the bevel, and tighter integration Modeling Toolkit set of modeling tools.   n- k: E( ~/ p( @0 Z( M
• A new feature for the library more quickly and reliably perform logical operations in polygon geometry.
$ k1 ?$ P/ N6 ~( _8 z; X• Improved beveling tool through advanced Bevel (Bevel). 1 O5 N0 N% h! H$ n8 n
• Optimization of workflows polygonal modeling through a complete set of tools for modeling Modeling Toolkit.
; f# q( c6 j& E: B5 t, f1 c& s+ Z" y* O; K* D+ r( q
Instrumentation UV-texture (improved)
, i" Z2 O* E5 a/ H) ~% a" WRapid creation and editing complex UV-networks and obtaining faster results with mosaic texture sequences
) f& y+ z1 Q2 e8 V3 h  B" E% s( x• Multithreaded scanning algorithm for simple and fast high-quality results.
1 C* b- G& j& X- a! j) N( u* a4 d* V• Ability to quickly switch shader staggered and compression shaders to render the UV-texture distribution.
! v3 n8 N4 ~8 U2 Z* ^+ F• A new set of workflows to increase productivity.
' f. j3 f: a, E- J4 Y* B0 M9 u• Support for download, visualization and rendering UDIM and overlay sequences labeled UV-textures to ensure a more efficient workflow in Mudbox software product for digital 3D-sculpting and texture painting (Angliysky) and some other applications.) K/ Y# F- |& J! V0 ~+ x+ L: U
) l0 o4 c5 Q) ^# Q& S* a
Polygonal modeling networks and smoothing network
1 V) S/ F! g% q: T1 F- fuses the proven intuitive tools for 3D-modeling characters and environments to create and edit polygon networks 7 D0 p6 h* `1 ~* q2 s* S9 V: i
• Integrated set of capabilities for modeling based on the NEX tool technology from dRaster.
2 y; _/ i% z( S• Tools Bridge (bridge), Poke (puncture), Cut (cut), Wedge (skew), Bevel (squeezing), Quad Draw (drawing in the square) and Chamfer Vertex (chamfer top), as well as many others. # X& W4 d' W1 }" A! m
• Ability to preview and toning smoothly separated into smaller networks elements at the proxy editing or cells of lower resolution. # e) Y. v4 b- f' n' d
• Soft choice, pre-allocation of selected elements and selection elements allocated with the camera.
( N: q/ `& W+ Q4 r+ v• Tools to simplify the polygons, data cleaning, labeling, information blocks and set the level of detail to optimize scenes.
6 y: o, K( w1 m, i- @1 b• transferring data UV-texture, color and position encoding vertices between networks of different topologies. , p* D! E' o0 J* Z! c% [) @. u
• Tools for constructing symmetry based on topology for a given network.8 [3 ^5 d: X, f# s

$ E+ i) [. s. p' V2 o  {Surface modeling + I( E9 i0 Q8 b5 I
Preparation of two ways to create a mathematically smooth surfaces with a relatively small number of control vertices: NURBS-surface and hierarchical division surfaces. / z6 i( o" ?/ N  T" S. a2 `
• Different levels of detail across the different areas of smoothing surfaces. Difficulty should be added only where it is needed. ! A+ L" Q$ @& b( h
• Connection, disconnection, alignment, stapling, elongation, conjugation and rebuild NURBS-surface is carried out with a high degree of control over their parametrization and integrity. ! X9 h3 C  f) x8 q* B5 x7 w! T* a
• Converting surface NURBS-smoothing and polygonal surfaces in the network and vice versa.
2 n5 j2 h  Z3 i, H• Sharp tools construct curves and surfaces based on the spline.
2 p1 I9 k. s* u9 Z
2 A' R8 W# G" ^; E  \1 |6 gUV-textures, normals and color coding
& X1 D2 d0 U6 H& t* ]3 ]7 i7 [0 ?Create and edit UV-textures, normals and color coding of the data. Additional data are needed for software, interactive gaming and 3D-rendering 2 P. `5 i8 Y! s  L0 n
• Streamlined workflow for creative texturing. 7 _6 a9 `$ x9 ~
• Several sets of UV coordinates, maintains a separate texture coordinates for each channel.
6 q# E! U6 ]8 ~2 _• Assignment of individual UV-coordinates of each entry allows you to use a single network to represent multiple objects, which greatly facilitates the creation of scenes.
- S8 t$ b- J" D( A• A variety of kits designed for game development class animate these color-per-vertex (CPV) , the pre-lighting, custom normals and means of formation of normal maps./ N$ @- j6 P0 ~6 H, d
) S! l* Q" I3 @$ o  w# p$ @
Integration of workflow , K- m# h( R- H7 q5 U% @( N* \9 ~
scripts and API-interface
- K( X/ u" ?5 D( A8 a+ Jcan create Maya scripts and write add-ins to enhance the effectiveness of the adaptation capabilities and differentiation of work.
* ~8 V# _8 U2 G, q! l% c+ d& Z• Select the scripting language: Maya Embedded Language (MEL) or Python *.
" U: {+ p7 t0 h• Add-ins and standalone applications can be created in languages C ++, Python or .NET and run from the Maya command line. " \$ I/ T( ]/ G. _' T9 g
• Develop new types of Maya objects, including file translators, hardware shaders and freeform surfaces. 9 _) Y; N, E3 U
• interface components for specialized tools created in Qt Designer or Pyside and loaded directly in Maya.
2 k' O8 b3 C( t& `3 Y* Python is a registered trademark of Python Software Foundation./ H2 q7 D3 u5 p

% o, J; g) k2 A2D and 3D integration $ ^/ ?1 u" H* v
Take advantage of optimized workflows for 2D-drawing vector graphics creation, editing and compositing for some applications. 3 q& U& v4 ~$ p6 T! Y
• perform several passes in a single stage is used Render Layers command (toned layers). The results are exported to the selected layout or stored in formats Adobe Photoshop (PSD) or Flash (SWFT).
. t$ [6 K2 j; M7 |+ m• Based on the layers of rendering a scene, you can create and update the structure of compositing. $ n) h) M0 R* Y
• Installation Plan (EDL) can be exported in the application Apple Final Cut Pro or in XML format or AAF, along with timing after the change of frames in a sequence of frames specifying means export procedure is repeated. ' c" h" @# y0 A
• When creating and editing bevels in Adobe Illustrator file supports the ability to update the original files.
4 p# u, e& m+ m0 l* I% ?0 k. f
3 C4 n5 ?/ }5 ?% S6 Z; d  f/ c8 T8 ?; @Data management tools and scenes
* @% J4 e; z* _3 BEfficient management of large data sets with the help of specialized tools and workflows. 3 ?7 B0 ]- i! i0 G1 b3 e, y
• View and edit communication is provided through the powerful architecture of the graphs. 1 D; t5 F+ q, u  U5 }* ]8 q7 g
• Dividing a scene into segments using the components and links to files easier to manage workflow and improves performance by loading only the necessary elements of the scene.
& K% w) C; u" L• grouping the nodes into containers, you can create custom views. 0 X. d+ a) s# P. T" D3 [5 j! C
• Extended change simulated data without rebuilding
# ]5 O/ b2 C, m• Render Proxy feature in the module mental ray (Angliysky) allows you to replace scene elements with simple networks, low-resolution rendering for downloading only pre-prepared data.
' [" C1 H0 U0 {% x, e• Use a graphic reading and writing exchange format files operations with open source Alembic, to extract complex data modeling and animation in baked geometry that does not depend on the application.
" R( L! A* D8 A' [$ D* Mental ray is a registered trademark of NVIDIA ARC GmbH, licensed for use by Autodesk, Inc.
' _2 e7 x$ o6 `' n% L( a* D" _7 |2 Z1 b) h
Tools scene assembly for intelligent data
: {' r: |. T/ x9 Y$ Q" x2 |facilitate the creation of large, complex graphical environments.
2 a8 X  W' M: h: L! H; }  `+ G• Management of production components as separate elements. 4 ?6 g# y) @/ c2 J- ]$ h
• Switching between different views, for example, change the level of detail.
/ _9 E! H! q& V" T  S+ l• Application, animating or drawing up requests for changes at any level in the assembly hierarchy of the stage. : A2 T1 m$ t* a1 Y
• Tracking overrides in assemblies using advanced editing system. : ]* [% z8 M# a7 f- T
• Using the API-interface to adapt tools to create their own solutions.
# d5 _6 t( s' Z/ Z" A" W  }
) p; W; {3 x. w+ Q9 \3 u& q& ^Additional work with file paths
2 Q. |) D2 q+ P2 hFast execution of diagnosis and correction of broken file paths via Editor paths, as well as working with the data is not local, supports URI. ! [# m; x6 P# r
• The UI Editor file paths listed units in which external files are used: texture, image plane, links and audio.   k5 N6 S7 F1 _5 d, I* H# p5 E
• If the path to the file is broken, you need to quickly move a file or perform a search to return the directory structure. * Q! _' P& b/ k9 o; P% r8 y9 n
• Specify the path to a nonexistent file for transfer to another user, who may be a different directory structure.
- j" f; e& a* y# f- {• Access files on non-standard paths to files with support for URI. 3 e* [2 X9 x# ~( ]. a( d; }( ?
• Using the API (application programming interface) in Maya: You can set the desired URI scheme. Painting in Maya Using intuitive tools based on the brushes." I9 h5 X# G( i7 ?# G6 B% o% d; J
2 l0 _4 |2 w8 v1 N5 E/ @1 z
New in Autodesk Maya 2015:
; j. \/ n8 V& |4 d1 LDynamics and effects. . x' j# K- z4 d, S- W; q
* Procedural platform for creating Bifrost effects. Create photorealistic rendering and dynamic simulation of liquids.
' w) p# h% B  D# N( h) p8 Y9 ^* XGen Arbitrary Primitive Generator. Creating curves, spheres and custom geometric shapes on the surface of polygonal networks for fur, feathers, leaves and other items. ! P# g" l1 S$ q- y$ w3 r
, G& f1 D% i+ ^+ S
3D-animation& p* _& X6 j" T% c/ Q( W
* Geodesic merging voxels. Formation of high-quality, ready-to-release introduced the characters in the short term with a new innovative way of skinning. 7 e& O9 `) f' B1 K. k
6 m2 S7 ~* ^% V  e( \
3D-modeling  m- l4 W0 E) u4 p. o# C2 K
* Optimized tools for reuse topology. Simplified optimization of networks for greater accuracy strain and increasing productivity.
! N  N! e9 t3 {6 A6 D) D! m" q3 W+ W* Support OpenSubdiv. Get increased speed sketches, rendering displacement maps and RenderMan rendering system used to map surface smoothing with support libraries OpenSubdiv.
3 S0 ]! J6 Y' o& _' n. F4 y, J, u: t. ^$ P; ^( h0 B
3D-rendering and image processing.
* b5 r' c) q  R- L& s* ShaderFX. Easily create additional species shaders HLSL screen, and GLSL shader editor CgFX in real-time ShaderFX. + W8 U, r5 C& R
* Support Ptex in mental ray. Visualization Ptex texture files in mental ray for Maya.
1 s! \6 v6 D0 m4 ?4 z$ C
" h$ r: i2 J3 s% Z, qSystem requirements:  t* v' w0 {2 r0 A1 Z7 L
Microsoft ® ® the Windows 7 (Service Pack 1), Windows ® 8 and Windows ® 8.1 Professional! n+ j3 m( e$ j& B0 w8 Q$ z
CPU: 64-bit Intel ® or AMD ® processor multicore& _& c1 F  Q( F. [$ t
RAM: 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more)
  p! A" N+ }0 M7 pDisk space: 4GB of available disk space for installation, K. \, w# A% f" m) j* a

# u0 [$ b: n: I% A1 U* [# p& I8 B* ?, c
5 }% [9 [0 Q5 `5 i2 u# Z' A- [3 X9 c6 J; M' F" {* o
Download:& m5 ^5 b( i$ Q( V/ q+ B9 e1 S
Autodesk Maya 20152 \1 ?9 P: ]: q
http://trial.autodesk.com/SWDLDNET4/2015/MAYA/DLM/Autodesk_Maya_2015_dlm.sfx.exe
/ L& t; I' z$ s, Z: q2 D. ]& n# h* J
Autodesk Maya 2015 Service Pack 43 @& T$ |) h: [0 S0 {, `1 P1 V  i
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP4_English_Japanese_SimplifiedChinese_Win.msp
5 _# D8 G/ l+ V, j) y# r. bhttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP4_English_Japanese_SimplifiedChinese_OSX.dmg
" U. _, L! d! I( ^8 |http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP4_English_Linux.tgz
, t% R! Z+ t- a' j( Mhttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/mental_ray_for_Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP4_Win.msp
' T3 k$ h0 o/ G, f: Shttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/mental_ray/mental_ray_Satellite_3_12_1_for_Autodesk_Maya_2015_English_Win_64bit.exe  [! u" q# t9 G; b) }3 P* S
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/mental_ray/mental_ray_Satellite_3_12_1_for_Autodesk_Maya_2015_English_Mac_OSX.dmg
7 [! D! n" L1 b: P3 [http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/mental_ray/mental_ray_Satellite_3_12_1_for_Autodesk_Maya_2015_English_Linux_64bit.tgz
7 Z  F7 R# o4 t- E2 g* Chttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/mental_ray/mental_ray_Standalone_3_12_1_for_Autodesk_2015_English_Win_64bit.exe
( W+ w  `* f5 o0 v. @http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/mental_ray/mental_ray_Standalone_3_12_1_for_Autodesk_2015_English_Mac_OSX.dmg
3 E- k" ^5 F5 A) o) \. P1 U( Whttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/mental_ray/mental_ray_Standalone_3_12_1_for_Autodesk_2015_English_Linux_64bit.tgz
0 I4 p: A! {. ?
* ~- W6 s6 l8 R5 p" O
% R; S8 a# |" k- a% g9 D. J# y/ FAutodesk Maya 2015 Service Pack 3$ K+ Y' p- E& @; Y, L9 i. H) D
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_3/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP3_English_Japanese_SimplifiedChinese_Win.msp
) R$ i" v8 C0 r5 ^8 m- m9 u7 Nhttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_3/mentalraySatellite/mentalray_Satellite_for_Maya_2015_3.12.1_Mac_OSX.dmg
6 B& O0 U# V# x. q% t* E& _: ehttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_3/mentalraySatellite/mentalray_Satellite_for_Maya_2015_3.12.1_Linux_64bit.tgz
, r' X6 a$ ~6 p. Hhttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_3/mentalrayStandalone/mentalray_Standalone_3.12.1_for_Autodesk_2015_English_Win_64bit.exe
$ T, e/ [( B! O  \/ ohttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_3/mentalrayStandalone/mentalray_Standalone_3.12.1_for_Autodesk_2015_English_Mac_OSX.dmg
/ [" z8 W, K! W2 N# h- M1 D1 E" U% @/ Ohttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_3/mentalrayStandalone/mentalray_Standalone_3.12.1_for_Autodesk_2015_English_Linux_64bit.tgz6 m" c/ L0 g# f. H7 D! i+ \

7 J0 A& k* n  x4 [Autodesk Maya 2015 Service Pack 2* Y% R( R  ?* g3 U/ j
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP2_English_Japanese_SimplifiedChinese_Win.msp
! t4 g: y1 _9 ^/ X3 E! Y0 q2 rhttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP2_English_Japanese_SimplifiedChinese_MAC_OSX.dmg9 W! ^: z* @2 Q- u* N6 C
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP2_English_Linux_64bit.tgz
. N: e4 A: {6 V3 {3 f4 ~  @* Q1 D) zhttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/mental_ray_for_Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP2_Win.msp
' w+ [9 ]$ o- X* P1 h. \( k6 t1 I
: n( p, h# a" |# l' ohttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/mentalray_Satellite_for_Maya_2015_3.12.1_win64.exe
! x9 ]. A, m* Ohttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/mentalray_Satellite_for_Maya_2015_3.12.1_mac64.dmg
+ n" @. q) q) i0 hhttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/mentalray_Satellite_for_Maya_2015_3.12.1_linux64.tgz
% a9 f* e, I, h5 N) K2 `9 R! K3 ]% s' f& v. o( ]7 O' n
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/mentalray_Standalone_3.12.1_for_Autodesk_2015_English_Win_64bit.exe
8 |4 X1 w2 Z3 Ohttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/mentalray_Standalone_3.12.1_for_Autodesk_2015_English_Mac_OSX.dmg
2 u7 M: }0 p9 G9 Uhttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/mentalray_Standalone_3.12.1_for_Autodesk_2015_English_Linux_64bit.tgz
* J. ~+ [2 R0 d/ h/ c
3 Z% A$ @3 W6 J' LAutodesk Maya 2015 Service Pack 1* x! u& r; x7 j9 m0 q* f6 u
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_1/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP1_English_Japanese_SimplifiedChinese_Win.msp/ p6 T" x2 i6 t
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_1/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP1_English_Japanese_SimplifiedChinese_OSX.dmg# U  Z6 j# _; O. i5 e
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_1/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP1_English_Linux.tgz
! B7 m+ W9 `; {! ]4 a+ i

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 16:59