# F2 X1 q8 O4 k4 M3 l7 ]Program Type: Autodesk Maya : e' v! P: j) g+ e5 W8 C5 C
Developer: Autodesk: 0 |3 i, [& f' Y- S; }
Homepage: http://www.autodesk.com/products/maya/overview! B" J  p, i6 ]8 R
Release Date: 03/22/20149 u( l6 d2 ~1 M9 h+ e
Interface Language: Multilingual
. D- v/ X( w- R0 _; e% q( RPlatform: Autodesk Maya 2014/2015/2016, 64-bit ONLY
6 j! c: j& S+ w9 ]File Size: 1.5 GB / 1.07 GB7
- p7 [% m' g" E: v: P- h$ O: [1 I' N( l3 j, R' S
Software for 3D-animation, modeling, rendering and compositing Maya® provides a versatile set of features for 3D-computer animation, modeling and rendering on a highly extensible production platform. Maya provides tools for creating high quality characters and effects, and increased productivity for performing modeling tasks, texturing and create problems toning modules.
$ I2 M6 U& e2 m0 j5 o8 A7 ?/ TTools for creating characters and digital animation. 9 s& {* C5 U- I( B( }$ l
Maya® software product allows to solve complex production problems to create characters and digital animation. Maya provides powerful integrated tools for 3D-animation, modeling, effects, and rendering within well-functioning expandable matrix process of creating computer graphics
1 m: |  c" E. l, n0 L" E6 V: ], v8 \5 _7 V1 \" z; V+ g
Main features of Autodesk Maya 2015:5 ^' C4 ~3 y  o$ H5 Y% g$ U/ n
Dynamics and Effects
$ c! s6 E2 E2 e4 i" |4 S0 _procedural platform for creating effects Bifrost NEW
* J7 J/ W' T8 qCreate photorealistic rendering and dynamic simulation of liquids.
1 t" p, B! w6 a: E7 N5 K/ C/ n8 p• Developed based on Naiad technology is fully integrated in Maya, and enhanced to improve usability. ' D9 f. Q" t! g' p6 V# c
• View the results on a high definition display Viewport 2.0, as well as rendering the mechanism of mental ray NVIDIA. 0 [* h. J. g9 I4 w9 k
• Specify whether to place the fluid should be in the network with a new mechanism of work with particles on the surface or should be done direct rendering voxels. : _" A# K; X+ D) T/ X! m
• Export particles voxels and networks in its own file format, as well as in selected standard file formats.5 y, C. }8 e! b6 H" U  L
  T  X3 J% ~3 R/ i
XGen Arbitrary Primitive Generator NEW
1 g" F6 w  G$ Z8 ~8 J- b4 YCreating curves, spheres and custom geometric shapes on the surface of polygonal networks for fur, feathers, leaves and other items.
  c( V$ E5 @$ A: {• Create and "combing" of hair, fur and feathers for the characters.
6 t. ^+ V+ P" c' d$ Z6 I4 V• Filling large landscape grass, foliage, trees, rocks and debris. ; R) j( i3 j+ G  y$ z
• Processing of large volumes of data placement, slows down the system when loaded into memory. 3 R* Q- Y  C7 V! S" k/ v/ D
• Preview rendering effects interactively in the viewport Viewport 2.0.
6 l! P' b& @' D! J. i• Management reporting and primitive behavior by setting attributes, staining textures, creating expressions, or by using the interactive tools available for processing characters XGroom. , ^8 H9 r$ u) F* u0 v' _
• Management of long hair by creating hair guides.. h' s7 s; y. y# W3 U0 R
8 L+ i: w4 d) X0 o" u% h
Bullet Physics (improved) 

) V0 E$ t$ J' K& C  j3 hCreating a large-scale, highly realistic dynamic and kinematic bodies by means of an improved plug-in Bullet with open source software, supplied together against AMD.

8 j+ e5 V' x0 Y2 E0 n4 _/ k3 M
• Modeling of hard and soft bodies in a single system. 9 }' I! Q. C; U* R  ]& B0 T* k4 Y
• Use continuous collision detection 3D-bodies.
4 c* L6 q2 E6 ]• Creating a composite form from collisions of several networks. 5 D) A1 C$ A5 E5 q7 y# f% d2 Q
• Improved quality of collisions with the help of concave shapes.
0 v# a8 V! _, T$ C" i- M$ V• Integration with Maya Forces. 5 Q; w0 y- u! e  q, n" u" ~8 ?
• Set Support stiffness for greater scalability.6 w: H. G+ E. u6 L
, c9 s1 n+ H. x5 Z, t* O( u
Maya nHair
8 ~4 P7 o$ ^6 P; k/ m2 E
Create highly realistic locks of hair and the speakers on the basis of the curves.

) I" _$ |) c" B7 O( s
• The combined effect of rendering complex models with numerous dynamic records. 6 d  k- J; w" ?6 |+ P+ U2 T$ ?" @
• Use of a common system of fields, forces and dependencies of all modules Nucleus environment.: h4 N8 I& `6 S' _! V  _

) G1 r/ T! K6 _. uMaya nParticles 
 * U- h" y8 J5 P7 F0 Y" v
simulation of a wide range of complex dynamic for 3D-effects.

( M. |3 ]( ~3 h7 o
• Rendering of smoke, dust and fine spray. 4 f. i" i: |+ @3 L1 r
• Creating and pouring liquids spill. " ^2 {* _; ^% x* S( M
• Use samostolknoveniya allows you to enable the summation nParticles particles in volumes.
! ~/ Q  u' a/ `8 b• shading attributes such as the radius, color, opacity and glow, displaying the time, date, velocity or radius. ' e) k% y' u" b: [
• Control via flexible nConstraints dependency without having to write complicated expressions. & i+ X! e) g6 T. j
• to replace the objects of the particles can be used geometry occurrence.
9 a% S2 M+ n# g* r6 B! {  N4 Y• Two-way interaction with Maya nCloth and Maya nHair.
  H2 O; s1 ~% O  ^
& O# Z- l* q+ {. @* O( K6 {Maya nCloth 

9 |; D# C* G1 y( ?8 L- LIntegrated tool allows you to create realistic clothing and other deformable materials.

3 O& ~! }* `# S% v6 d) i: L9 k5 q% s- f
• Models of polygonal networks can be converted to nCloth objects. * X2 J# R0 ?5 x
• Maya nCloth materials can easily fold, stretch, cut and dent, changing their color accordingly. 9 x  V: s1 \: r* V0 r
• 3D-objects stiffening, viscosity, and smoothness.
0 q0 z3 |. `2 M* n• topologically neutral dependence is used to attach buttons, creating gaps and creasing when moving.
  ?: C( {6 ^: n/ d( Y) E3 P• It is possible to simulate multi-layer fabric - such as shirts, released over trousers. 9 k3 j, _% A( w, [6 V9 o1 h
• samostolknoveny feature allows you to achieve realistic results and avoid interpenetration errors.
" B+ n  Q0 f3 t1 n" b, L; W• Mixing the cached data from multiple simulations allows to obtain complex effects.
9 t  M* l( |! ]9 _" r• Two-way interaction with Maya nParticles and Maya nHair.3 \+ d5 U% }) N5 ]7 j

2 D' g) \) C' FMaya Fluid Effects & \4 y' x+ i4 ^9 H2 K: \8 k
Modeling and Rendering realistic atmospheric and pyrotechnic effects, and also viscous liquids and open water surface. 1 r: g4 y5 w  \4 w) Z
• Available in sets of parameters for the creation of clouds, smoke, snow, steam, fog or nuclear explosion. ! k# m8 b, {7 E9 g
• With the help of 2D-flows can create high quality animated textures. ) i& e4 ^( q  G2 d# J' i
• Integration with other components of Maya: for example, the liquid acts as a force on the particles." B) Y- T/ t' v. q  ?# V
0 k5 S2 L' C; J4 z; b
Dynamics of solid and amorphous solids
' V* U% ^- R- q: O* n, r2 _- d) P. Jto create convincing models of a variety of rigid and flexible objects.
: U! D3 N. c- o  U7 O• solid objects can be assigned depending on: Nail, Hinge, Barrier, Pin and Spring.
; m* x0 X; U: }3 v" Q• Use objects of amorphous solids can create secondary motion effects with the desired weight.
$ O' _  U$ w( A5 A• Movement of natural forces is modeled using dynamic fields.! Z# T  g& B" v3 `8 S% z

# |- F: r! W( EMaya Fur
. d7 m# d0 ^  W- t. m. Y, w/ Qcreate realistic fur, short hair, wool and grass. " h2 C3 U1 E1 p4 Q# P" W
• Textures several types of fur.
+ P# }4 [3 L. @& L; X• Several types of fur on the surface.
9 J5 I% [5 l) I0 C$ f$ `5 z( f• condensation control for a natural look, for example, a wet, matted or dirty fur.
) ^1 i, z, \4 C9 @. L1 `1 L" _• attractive system for dynamic movement and the movement of fur keyframes.0 u1 q( }# r. ]

1 _- |* ^- M3 W% q8 G3D-animation 2 n3 P' }$ a+ P3 O
Geodetic merging voxels NEW
/ F. L6 W: [/ n( q0 m2 wFormation of high-quality, ready-to-release introduced the characters in the short term with a new innovative way of skinning.

7 ~: J" n  ]7 l6 a! |: c
• Rapid implementation of a complex geometry in a skeletal model. , @' X4 K! ~# T) P' i# u+ f) e! v
• Processing leaky geometric shapes and networks with heterogeneous or overlapping components.
; y9 Z3 R& `8 x8 G• These weights are compatible with the existing methods of skinning in Maya and are suitable for use in game engines.
# a& O* J) a5 K( m6 n7 ]
( \7 G6 W# O8 E  wTools for general animation 0 U& i. J! y% h5 N- N' O5 f0 M" ?6 J
Access to specialized tools 3D-animation for animation keyframe, procedural and programmable animation.
% J4 T9 j- q+ n$ h- i• non-destructive animation blending system layers, working with attributes.
7 J! e7 [2 J* D. G6 j& e• The diversity of the generalized dependency.
: i& h% e$ I% r: g$ |( {• Tool Set Driven Key, allowing you to transfer a complex relationship between the characters animated by keyframe.
" }7 |* X9 n: E9 g- `) g• Editors animation curves and diagrams of keys to control the time change animation attributes.
$ V4 x0 d0 a0 S! j1 m• deformers for static modeling or animation.
) x& A4 W2 E/ {' x1 N• Editable motion tracking to adjust the animation in the viewport.
" F; H$ o3 r1 n% ^) a+ m• Wax pencil sketches and notes animation directly in 3D-scene.
; F8 i3 R* H+ x7 e! k/ ?5 q
8 E) T, O! A: ?Creating characters ; g1 T( l% T9 q4 A
Creating outer shells, tooling and poses significant characters with realistic deformations in a short time with the help of software for Maya 3D-animation. + m" ?! ^/ ]" `  k: R) a5 H8 q; e
• Installation of an inverse kinematics solution means all Human IK body. ) _( k' R  T) x  s; r
• Built-in Spline IK, Spring IK, and single-level and two-level simplified solvers. 9 H! c( R8 H* |, j# ^
• The system of inverse kinematics (IK) for natural articulation of limbs in the models of the two-legged and four-legged characters.
2 m5 ?* k( I% r, g' h• nondestructive workflow real-time traffic transfer to work with the motion capture data and other animations. . P7 m. E+ x( A& J# m; \/ Z0 ~
• Advanced tools for Maya Muscle change forms for the transmission of realistic or stylized movements of the skin and muscles. 2 ~1 ?. u0 u4 K6 \
• nondestructive workflow for the compounds bound to the skeleton.' H5 w/ p- t: D( e" n; {0 E5 F: g) G! W

0 ^+ y. ]. t1 F# ]  `/ E0 O3 _- \9 kAnimation for reuse
2 |) F8 d: e& c3 G. [& gReuse, recycle and adapt existing characters and animations in order to save time. $ s2 W7 d4 C/ `, z9 r) ~
• tool Substitute Geometry (the geometry Replacement) for transferring data from one skinning model to another.
9 Z1 {9 {# G8 c' J9 z# T• The ability to transfer the animation from one character to another with the help of independent file format ATOM (Animation Transfer Object Model). 1 U4 p7 b* L/ G# V0 s8 v8 M; W4 z
• Non-linear animation editor for Trax non-destructive editing of poses and animation clips.+ q" f! q5 D  e" B+ P, ]1 ^7 o

`- X$ |" ^) W$ p" bFrame Sequencing
0 t; n; _% s+ t/ l8 R) L$ Uaccelerates the creation of pre-visualization and virtual production films. 2 `6 S, C8 S2 @8 o
• means for defining new frame sequence Camera Sequencer allows using a single animation frames from different cameras. 2 w2 h3 b( J& K0 W. ^; _! Q
• You can start to create a sequence of frames in Maya, or import of a mounting assembly program plan (EDL) in FCP or AAF format video data, Audio dubbing and time codes.
( r8 S6 Y) V) \" Z. `• With the help of a new tool Sequencer Playlist, you can reorder clips, edit, input-output point, and adjust the camera settings.
$ S% Q0 }% V, m2 g4 |• The frame sequence can be viewed in Playblast. If desired, can the serial export frames in EDL format for further processing in the program for the installation." d# P' ^$ Y6 d! }8 s

3 F: E( ?. R+ O) ~. d) B# R$ d3D-modeling
3 w1 }$ n& T6 D9 e7 H5 a' XOptimized tools for reuse topology NEW / K, P$ o( k  @( _7 D
Simplified optimization of networks for greater accuracy strain and increasing productivity.
! I+ k- C$ F2 E( y3 {• Tools Quad Draw Relax integrates tools (cancellation) and Tweak (shift) with Soft Selection tool (soft selection) and an interactive tool Edge Extend (elongation edges). & O# l1 t( d- q2 P* R
• Optimization of networks for greater accuracy strain and increasing productivity.6 {: Z, Y5 Y# e& X+ Q% I& [% {
9 l8 _. N$ @. S8 p9 V! l; v
Support OpenSubdiv NEW
. p4 M* W+ [% nGet increased speed sketches, rendering displacement maps and RenderMan rendering system used to map surface smoothing with support libraries OpenSubdiv.   s3 F6 V& t" k. c: z4 @7 V
• The source code is open by Pixar, the introduction of technology from Microsoft Research. " A  G) V) Y% r! _
• Concurrent use of resources, architecture, CPU and GPU can significantly speed up the drawing when the strain. 4 C" l; j5 O9 [' }+ x
• There is an interactive visualization of displacement maps without the need for rendering.
2 t5 t% K1 V* r  `4 F4 q• rendering system RenderMan from Pixar makes up match planarization.
4 Y9 z0 p9 ~- p5 R5 b( u/ q+ S* D) r5 }( p' r5 M7 \( z' o
Modeling of polygons (improved)
* _+ s/ c) _# m' V7 LEnjoy a faster and reliable polygonal modeling using advanced logic operations, improved performance of the bevel, and tighter integration Modeling Toolkit set of modeling tools.
6 \* E/ U. X1 }2 B• A new feature for the library more quickly and reliably perform logical operations in polygon geometry.
1 S* D0 m3 S" e+ c" U' p+ {0 x• Improved beveling tool through advanced Bevel (Bevel).
+ ?+ t( R4 q6 D. x7 N2 R• Optimization of workflows polygonal modeling through a complete set of tools for modeling Modeling Toolkit.
8 d4 k) o" {# C) B% w
8 D; G& {" |& p3 q3 o+ ]2 @' [Instrumentation UV-texture (improved) . K/ `: o) T. M* Y+ Q7 Z
Rapid creation and editing complex UV-networks and obtaining faster results with mosaic texture sequences 6 I  U% p6 _$ r2 n
• Multithreaded scanning algorithm for simple and fast high-quality results.
. @" r9 M: ]9 N  a2 s- O• Ability to quickly switch shader staggered and compression shaders to render the UV-texture distribution. - h1 k9 o9 s  v4 L9 X
• A new set of workflows to increase productivity.
; N  b5 R0 a: N- v5 e• Support for download, visualization and rendering UDIM and overlay sequences labeled UV-textures to ensure a more efficient workflow in Mudbox software product for digital 3D-sculpting and texture painting (Angliysky) and some other applications.+ X1 E$ f) J8 ?8 ?: c

- i/ T: u! l: U0 Z1 A. X/ X; IPolygonal modeling networks and smoothing network
8 }- L; F. q& Z  Juses the proven intuitive tools for 3D-modeling characters and environments to create and edit polygon networks : h/ Y% V5 f2 L( I& `
• Integrated set of capabilities for modeling based on the NEX tool technology from dRaster.
- ^$ l4 r/ @3 N3 I1 F* d• Tools Bridge (bridge), Poke (puncture), Cut (cut), Wedge (skew), Bevel (squeezing), Quad Draw (drawing in the square) and Chamfer Vertex (chamfer top), as well as many others. 8 V( R; G  g$ k
• Ability to preview and toning smoothly separated into smaller networks elements at the proxy editing or cells of lower resolution.
1 P' T- r9 y6 l  G6 {! G( m" K• Soft choice, pre-allocation of selected elements and selection elements allocated with the camera. $ L, [5 E0 j$ s  u
• Tools to simplify the polygons, data cleaning, labeling, information blocks and set the level of detail to optimize scenes. 0 B4 m+ ~4 m" d, |
• transferring data UV-texture, color and position encoding vertices between networks of different topologies. * L) f) K/ v: z, G; E' t( W' v' x
• Tools for constructing symmetry based on topology for a given network.4 l3 R6 E' B8 t- Y( g9 L2 a

- y) R7 v* g, e: l1 T5 |Surface modeling
, Q2 {6 C* a+ n5 d9 k8 i" |Preparation of two ways to create a mathematically smooth surfaces with a relatively small number of control vertices: NURBS-surface and hierarchical division surfaces.
' j$ Q* k$ ^: h- |- O• Different levels of detail across the different areas of smoothing surfaces. Difficulty should be added only where it is needed.
! e8 F0 n( ?/ C2 \0 w% t• Connection, disconnection, alignment, stapling, elongation, conjugation and rebuild NURBS-surface is carried out with a high degree of control over their parametrization and integrity.
# H$ r7 o9 `- I  `( y6 D+ \% P• Converting surface NURBS-smoothing and polygonal surfaces in the network and vice versa.
0 G& Q/ k( e/ g1 F. z% \) x* p• Sharp tools construct curves and surfaces based on the spline.$ P- V2 e) ]" O% K# ?& y

% N% b* p- j; k+ T8 ^0 y, }/ _0 DUV-textures, normals and color coding
8 q, N1 Z- \: \/ f* z4 X* G+ c1 x1 PCreate and edit UV-textures, normals and color coding of the data. Additional data are needed for software, interactive gaming and 3D-rendering
) a) @, X( _, R! N• Streamlined workflow for creative texturing. ) L. s: @9 _/ U4 `/ [8 X
• Several sets of UV coordinates, maintains a separate texture coordinates for each channel.
) Z/ z5 j: U3 j, p' Y• Assignment of individual UV-coordinates of each entry allows you to use a single network to represent multiple objects, which greatly facilitates the creation of scenes. $ s* M8 ?& x" [- V( B
• A variety of kits designed for game development class animate these color-per-vertex (CPV) , the pre-lighting, custom normals and means of formation of normal maps.6 b% M# B& f7 g6 T& \

- I- A1 W& M- G" }, Y7 Y8 k: ]Integration of workflow
5 M, U( p* x. P* Fscripts and API-interface 7 ]* Z& u$ t, {& b' Z
can create Maya scripts and write add-ins to enhance the effectiveness of the adaptation capabilities and differentiation of work.
' i" ~5 `9 L% K2 K• Select the scripting language: Maya Embedded Language (MEL) or Python *. + p- U9 }! l( H8 {! D
• Add-ins and standalone applications can be created in languages C ++, Python or .NET and run from the Maya command line. / q' |4 Z! y( ]7 q: K- g7 G
• Develop new types of Maya objects, including file translators, hardware shaders and freeform surfaces. , T/ y5 d' K' N
• interface components for specialized tools created in Qt Designer or Pyside and loaded directly in Maya.
' u( v" N4 [  Y9 u- o: Y* Python is a registered trademark of Python Software Foundation.4 p/ A* w0 }7 x
0 O. A  R  u+ r" h) v2 Z& Z7 ~
2D and 3D integration
% m" [! v' _' ?' }- B8 f; f9 |Take advantage of optimized workflows for 2D-drawing vector graphics creation, editing and compositing for some applications.
/ w: _: M/ |& H* f/ }- X) W, `• perform several passes in a single stage is used Render Layers command (toned layers). The results are exported to the selected layout or stored in formats Adobe Photoshop (PSD) or Flash (SWFT). 3 q1 j9 U1 ]- m$ d( W0 y
• Based on the layers of rendering a scene, you can create and update the structure of compositing.
) p7 C% r- `6 d6 ?4 V  g• Installation Plan (EDL) can be exported in the application Apple Final Cut Pro or in XML format or AAF, along with timing after the change of frames in a sequence of frames specifying means export procedure is repeated. 9 h2 b# H: z- ^* K' Y1 H' m5 K
• When creating and editing bevels in Adobe Illustrator file supports the ability to update the original files.  E6 u3 [( V# z/ M! c6 P
1 x7 p2 t/ O3 u% W1 R, M
Data management tools and scenes
2 B9 R/ {! _1 w/ sEfficient management of large data sets with the help of specialized tools and workflows. ' Q7 @* x) d0 W; t0 {1 H( U$ l6 T
• View and edit communication is provided through the powerful architecture of the graphs. 6 G9 {4 U+ b: B
• Dividing a scene into segments using the components and links to files easier to manage workflow and improves performance by loading only the necessary elements of the scene. , O% H6 w, u5 Q+ F, i
• grouping the nodes into containers, you can create custom views.
. x+ M) }+ N3 @/ d  D0 M• Extended change simulated data without rebuilding % t; C/ x2 q8 {
• Render Proxy feature in the module mental ray (Angliysky) allows you to replace scene elements with simple networks, low-resolution rendering for downloading only pre-prepared data.
" H; z: s3 ]2 c, B4 U: u• Use a graphic reading and writing exchange format files operations with open source Alembic, to extract complex data modeling and animation in baked geometry that does not depend on the application.
' K1 }' A* X% b6 ]0 p/ Q. T* Mental ray is a registered trademark of NVIDIA ARC GmbH, licensed for use by Autodesk, Inc.6 n$ T5 `, e2 `9 b9 A

+ T$ D( y" ^8 B5 H% Y) wTools scene assembly for intelligent data
: [. l& n& [4 F/ i( mfacilitate the creation of large, complex graphical environments.
7 e3 t# Q& o$ V5 d% l+ y• Management of production components as separate elements. 4 `. K7 {* v. I9 Q% H8 r
• Switching between different views, for example, change the level of detail.
8 [- r. h7 N7 s( z" K" h• Application, animating or drawing up requests for changes at any level in the assembly hierarchy of the stage.
: E: y! Y" f& p. w. a3 D4 Q• Tracking overrides in assemblies using advanced editing system.
, L1 ~& I7 Z: h• Using the API-interface to adapt tools to create their own solutions.3 D3 Y4 U3 N- [0 |
  s  H9 a( S, H6 v
Additional work with file paths
) [( z! s5 B9 W1 q' u! ~/ tFast execution of diagnosis and correction of broken file paths via Editor paths, as well as working with the data is not local, supports URI.
+ w3 B$ F( C7 }; w• The UI Editor file paths listed units in which external files are used: texture, image plane, links and audio.
: m+ G& L; t7 E1 V  Q- @: O• If the path to the file is broken, you need to quickly move a file or perform a search to return the directory structure. & m- f/ I; p  [1 P4 ]) q
• Specify the path to a nonexistent file for transfer to another user, who may be a different directory structure. 6 R; a6 F* L/ {- t# s/ S! p% D) `& Y  Q
• Access files on non-standard paths to files with support for URI. 2 `! m. U! x" V: R
• Using the API (application programming interface) in Maya: You can set the desired URI scheme. Painting in Maya Using intuitive tools based on the brushes.: B0 Q( M- W( V3 o% r

+ U# q) [6 T; Q$ c" MNew in Autodesk Maya 2015:4 o+ V+ P+ i6 R; A4 w
Dynamics and effects. 1 _; b" f- a7 ]- E6 K' e1 y/ ]1 d
* Procedural platform for creating Bifrost effects. Create photorealistic rendering and dynamic simulation of liquids.   k9 A# X- Y" J7 r5 {0 i) a. V$ m) |
* XGen Arbitrary Primitive Generator. Creating curves, spheres and custom geometric shapes on the surface of polygonal networks for fur, feathers, leaves and other items.
% i1 M0 J0 n. @" Z
( y* w, H2 u$ P6 D$ n" [# [0 X3D-animation$ `( {3 o; y1 T) ]6 h# A/ [" F
* Geodesic merging voxels. Formation of high-quality, ready-to-release introduced the characters in the short term with a new innovative way of skinning. / P- r8 T9 @: R* V9 C
7 ?! J# F) l2 u  O; a5 t3 ]
3D-modeling8 _0 ]3 c5 M% L( m
* Optimized tools for reuse topology. Simplified optimization of networks for greater accuracy strain and increasing productivity. 9 X) K7 ~+ D  |9 H+ l1 A( Q) K
* Support OpenSubdiv. Get increased speed sketches, rendering displacement maps and RenderMan rendering system used to map surface smoothing with support libraries OpenSubdiv.   S& N% h8 g$ E! H

o8 S/ {: ?! ^3D-rendering and image processing. 5 E! ^! |  B6 }. F
* ShaderFX. Easily create additional species shaders HLSL screen, and GLSL shader editor CgFX in real-time ShaderFX. $ {+ n! H: y0 X7 a3 `( ^
* Support Ptex in mental ray. Visualization Ptex texture files in mental ray for Maya.8 ]. P8 e- a% v9 Z* n8 V

. O, X) L; j6 l& I* ASystem requirements:1 t  U! t: b% M  O0 ]
Microsoft ® ® the Windows 7 (Service Pack 1), Windows ® 8 and Windows ® 8.1 Professional
7 d, q4 t' o% O' w& t" F/ TCPU: 64-bit Intel ® or AMD ® processor multicore' P5 G& w8 R' g4 T. Y7 w
RAM: 4 GB RAM (8 GB or more)
) r- I3 p/ @! u: O& N" b4 E  ZDisk space: 4GB of available disk space for installation: \/ R8 X2 v7 b. j; ]+ f
( z) ?6 P+ q$ }- v( T* A

/ R5 `+ \7 i3 U6 b0 J( M+ k6 e
Download:. s( a" c9 D( V
Autodesk Maya 2015% }' W+ s7 m0 a0 \* q  v" X  n6 W
http://trial.autodesk.com/SWDLDNET4/2015/MAYA/DLM/Autodesk_Maya_2015_dlm.sfx.exe
6 t& m5 v8 ]) f$ ^0 G
' m! I! @- d) ^( LAutodesk Maya 2015 Service Pack 4  n8 [# p$ A+ P$ l. ^
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP4_English_Japanese_SimplifiedChinese_Win.msp
8 f. W1 q3 `: L% |5 v# I8 Fhttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP4_English_Japanese_SimplifiedChinese_OSX.dmg
6 M8 W' Y+ Y8 i) Y2 Nhttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP4_English_Linux.tgz8 \' m. x# \) {+ ]# ~6 Y8 H6 j/ Q
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/mental_ray_for_Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP4_Win.msp
" {! l4 @# e1 x9 y5 c8 Ehttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/mental_ray/mental_ray_Satellite_3_12_1_for_Autodesk_Maya_2015_English_Win_64bit.exe
( {- \; _1 K  R3 h8 I- Y8 Chttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/mental_ray/mental_ray_Satellite_3_12_1_for_Autodesk_Maya_2015_English_Mac_OSX.dmg
$ ?( ?4 y4 W# V* ahttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/mental_ray/mental_ray_Satellite_3_12_1_for_Autodesk_Maya_2015_English_Linux_64bit.tgz, W" J5 a  Q' Q2 Y! c. Q1 ?
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/mental_ray/mental_ray_Standalone_3_12_1_for_Autodesk_2015_English_Win_64bit.exe" g8 E' q8 {( \$ O, z* v
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/mental_ray/mental_ray_Standalone_3_12_1_for_Autodesk_2015_English_Mac_OSX.dmg
8 a( ]  x% b& n0 |4 m5 P2 L! J/ R) a; Hhttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_4/mental_ray/mental_ray_Standalone_3_12_1_for_Autodesk_2015_English_Linux_64bit.tgz
. ]  Y/ ]1 U* |. ]! }% H3 j( V% M  J! E7 j" A) n

, [6 |5 T5 P( O6 m* g8 H) bAutodesk Maya 2015 Service Pack 3& w: a5 {, E/ A2 k- [, `
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_3/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP3_English_Japanese_SimplifiedChinese_Win.msp! e2 {. ?/ u& Q
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_3/mentalraySatellite/mentalray_Satellite_for_Maya_2015_3.12.1_Mac_OSX.dmg
0 r& a8 x1 O0 q% A9 |4 a( A* Ehttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_3/mentalraySatellite/mentalray_Satellite_for_Maya_2015_3.12.1_Linux_64bit.tgz+ w& ^. e0 ], b2 e) L
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_3/mentalrayStandalone/mentalray_Standalone_3.12.1_for_Autodesk_2015_English_Win_64bit.exe- T6 Y" V: j, y6 m! n
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_3/mentalrayStandalone/mentalray_Standalone_3.12.1_for_Autodesk_2015_English_Mac_OSX.dmg* L- K9 q6 i6 ]1 f7 j6 b0 F
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_3/mentalrayStandalone/mentalray_Standalone_3.12.1_for_Autodesk_2015_English_Linux_64bit.tgz: y2 n! y' d$ V" M) a
* @* X$ [9 C+ F6 E. `, G2 d. v
Autodesk Maya 2015 Service Pack 21 C0 ~& a4 i3 E) r7 o: Z
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP2_English_Japanese_SimplifiedChinese_Win.msp
( D+ q$ Y' @; R3 k% B: j" Phttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP2_English_Japanese_SimplifiedChinese_MAC_OSX.dmg
9 K! p: v+ `9 fhttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP2_English_Linux_64bit.tgz' J  R# M: R% |% ~' B
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/mental_ray_for_Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP2_Win.msp" o2 D  c- h# p% E
' P6 u; w# o( y$ ?) T( |7 f$ N
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/mentalray_Satellite_for_Maya_2015_3.12.1_win64.exe% s2 R, `  D3 Y$ ]7 {
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/mentalray_Satellite_for_Maya_2015_3.12.1_mac64.dmg
3 a5 y! `% ~2 k% h6 c7 W* ^http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/mentalray_Satellite_for_Maya_2015_3.12.1_linux64.tgz; l' M' O$ p  U+ w2 c% c% U

# h/ G3 k- `7 _3 Khttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/mentalray_Standalone_3.12.1_for_Autodesk_2015_English_Win_64bit.exe
* G$ d6 _% k- B/ chttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/mentalray_Standalone_3.12.1_for_Autodesk_2015_English_Mac_OSX.dmg
2 c! \! A. H3 b9 i; t" Nhttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_2/mentalray_Standalone_3.12.1_for_Autodesk_2015_English_Linux_64bit.tgz
/ I! L7 c" P+ k+ \
, A  G. \7 G5 j8 X+ R% R0 NAutodesk Maya 2015 Service Pack 1+ [7 j! F' z5 Q: i3 {
http://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_1/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP1_English_Japanese_SimplifiedChinese_Win.msp
) P0 p2 r/ v! w1 y! Nhttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_1/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP1_English_Japanese_SimplifiedChinese_OSX.dmg
, u+ r4 m9 l/ e7 shttp://download.autodesk.com/us/support/files/maya_2015_service_pack_1/Autodesk_Maya_2015_SP1_English_Linux.tgz3 q& l# H, I; Y: P

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-5-19 12:00