网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: CyberLink PowerDVD 13 Ultra v13.0.2720.57( E3 Z$ u- K: ]8 p
Program Type: Multimedia, Player+ y$ T9 F% W: t& B
Release Date: April 2013  G7 B: @! [' Y; }. I+ |
URL: www.cyberlink.com/products/powerdvd/overview_en_US.html
' `8 h/ a- Y! {4 H$ I; q4 ^9 }& i' n8 VInterface Language: Multilingual
( {/ P' a+ H/ t) aPlatform: Win XP, Vista, 7, 8 (32/64bit)
, y% l: Z$ V2 e0 c& ~File Size: 187Mb
& A" Q* L. p+ d) C9 p  G  m6 i4 X# s: l2 i- E
CyberLink PowerDVD 13 Ultra - The Ultimate Media Player for Blu-ray, 3D Video & HD Movie Playback across PC, Tablet, Smartphone & TV. If you love movies, PowerDVD is the Blu-ray, 3D & media player for you. Enjoy movies and all your media on your PC, notebook, Smartphone, tablet and TV. Unique CyberLink TrueTheater enhancements mean a sharper picture, enhanced lighting and smoother motion - even on HD content! A true universal player, PowerDVD makes it simple to play all your movies, videos, photos & music at their best
6 @! Z  ^0 |% K6 C4 u. p% U( P( |* Y  b  m
Better-than-original Quality: Enhance playback quality of DVDs, video files, photos & music. Play 4K UltraHD video and watch Blu-ray discs & HD movies from files at quality beyond HD!
8 k" P6 {- u7 Z# t' p- C/ j( B
) B# L8 P+ k/ {7 q. @$ s5 X- s, IInstant Enjoyment: PowerDVD is a true universal player for all your movies, music, photos & video. Enjoy fast start-up for Blu-ray discs and instant playback of photos, audio and video files.
3 p9 ]% {6 J) z! y1 a% b* C5 E3 a1 E( h+ W8 O
Across PC, Tablet, Smartphone & TV: Access all your content, no matter on which device it is stored or on which device you play it. Stream content between connected devices in your home network.
$ {; e( S# M  i+ B% [4 t/ C4 b2 j  p, u4 t0 ~( e
The Must-have Player for your Windows 8 PC: PowerDVD is the No.1 Blu-ray player with over 100 million copies shipped each year. Play the latest Blu-ray, Blu-ray 3D, AVCHD 2.0 and HD file formats with confidence on your new PC.
; T* t; |( G6 B! m6 T- b; |- e, r% g
( e5 c% a6 w! V# V" z

8 d, U4 {2 |3 A5 @* hNew Features:
0 }( E* P6 P! z' hPowerDVD 13 packs more than 60 new and enhanced features, from new file playback feature in Cinema mode to CyberLink TrueTheater enhancement that lets you play Blu-ray and HD videos at quality beyond HD. Delivering intuitive design and forward-facing technologies, PowerDVD 13 is our strongest release yet.- Y8 x; M+ o# |* _. {+ c) y  a2 J
+ R4 [# G# e* z( ^4 P* }
Take video beyond HD: CyberLink TrueTheater enhancement now delivers advanced edge enhancement, color and lighting enhancement technologies to take Blu-ray and HD digital movies beyond Full HD quality.
7 ?$ ]9 y, h, L/ j5 V- v2 O: b- Movies look even better on Full HD displays and higher resolution WQHD (2560x1440) panels.; q' D$ }5 P; j2 @
- New HD video enhancement features work with MKV, MP4 and other popular HD movie formats.
1 x8 C' i4 F1 C3 m+ W' A- n" l! E: V1 C: d% X
Stunning Quality Subtitles: An all new subtitling engine offers sparkling quality and unprecedented flexibility.
  {; M+ b) X+ q7 h, E$ g- Edit subtitle size, color, border color and position.
7 ^+ {1 t( }3 C7 S: r% j- S: R- a- Display primary and secondary subtitles simultaneously for Blu-ray disc, DVD discs, and MKV / MP4 movies.
& k+ G- _: ^) h7 p- View PGS subtitles in MKV movie files.8 D: y1 r5 p5 I! h& H' Y
- Specify character encoding schema for non-Unicode subtitle files.
# ~' w* P3 o' V" i" W- Display subtitles outside of picture in screen letterbox region.' M4 w' N- \: M* P- a" l4 A1 Q
- Load subtitles by drag and drop. Adjust subtitle timing to sync with video.
5 @, P; h" F  f2 A7 i4 o5 [  i$ e" @. [# R
Fast, Fast, Fast: New architecture and application optimization deliver fastest, most responsive PowerDVD ever.
! f/ _) m$ q) }- Z- Enjoy fastest-ever launch of Blu-ray and DVD movies.+ S9 e5 y( _5 g) Q: |
- Option to bypass BD-Live for even faster Blu-ray movie launch - up to 58% faster!
/ A3 G2 p! c' N6 S- Instant playback for music, video and photos9 v/ A: Y2 ^: \
6 q" z/ O  _# s5 U
All New Movie Library: The new Movie Library unites your movie collection with access to online info and social media sharing to make watching movies more interactive and fun!- w' `' c2 p& A9 g
- Displays file-based movies with cover art and links to online info about the film.% ?8 j1 Q) u, V3 q
- See movie summaries and reviews. Add your comments and connect with friends via social media. See movie-related activities from your Facebook friends.. w) R* h5 x1 d6 K
- Explore the new Movie Info tab - your connection to the info on new releases, celebrities and more.
' ]7 O2 L2 \' J/ j* _: o% K. i' J" L
New Formats: Enjoy music, photos in and video in the latest formats./ u8 y/ x1 J5 C  @# t2 V
- Play music in the lossless APE format- L& `  g8 l! z9 r5 [4 e8 |
- Play video in the AVCHD 2.0 format video, including AVCHD progressive and AVCHD 3D, at data rates up to 28 Mbit/s.7 A, C# }" _# p
* w& D1 p+ s  [" R* a$ {- H
New Ways to Play: Getting playback going in PowerDVD is easier and faster than ever.0 E" r, L5 h3 e: r( g
- Drag-and-drop Blu-ray or DVD folders to the PowerDVD icon to start playback.
) @# y9 P" {- |8 g- Drag and drop a folder to the PowerDVD media window to play all media in the folder.- J. _. g. d4 M4 P# t  N
- Start video or photo playback from Windows Explorer to play all the media files in the same folder.
: O, }) y$ u7 f
* }  `/ \: c3 i$ l2 nPlayback and navigation controls: New controls put just the right playback and navigation options at your fingertips.+ K3 u6 t# `9 v8 T: h% s4 X
- Rotate video during playback
! L- c0 q& ?+ ]. l2 h! i# p, w- Auto rotation of photos and video shot in portrait orientation.
& [# f8 H: f" g( G, ~6 U4 u2 d- Jump between chapters in MKV movies.
: o# i5 z6 z7 o+ _! a0 c- _- New A-B Repeat panel makes it easy to choose portions of a video to repeat.
5 h6 v! h5 ]& d( G- |- Volume adjustment changes the application volume independent of the system volume.' f# J  L( A: s/ h
- New Play Speed Navigator panel lets you change playback speed instantly.
$ a% ^5 g) R* d- Watch at high-quality 0.3x speed for slow motion replay.# a) z5 U6 g* K
- Use arrow keys to skip forward 30 seconds and backward 8 seconds during video playback.* m4 ~2 R, F5 a" f* `* O: H3 n
- View scene thumbnails for DVDs and MKV/MP4 movies when you scrub the navigational slider.1 a' D! G4 X+ {, n/ x
- Resume file-based movies from where you last stopped. Resume movies in Classic or Cinema mode no matter the mode in which they were last played.6 O2 e+ _0 Z) [* i' Y' o, L* s
0 Y  A. L* q6 `9 h  L: _
Interface enhancements: New window controls make PowerDVD easier to use. Customization options let you tailor PowerDVD to your needs./ R; d4 U' |: ]' _
- Park the mouse on either side of the screen to instantly hide top and bottom panels in full screen mode.- R6 A# }$ B: R5 C
- Drag anywhere on the video screen to reposition the PowerDVD window.
2 r0 v+ C! e$ z1 V2 z- Toggle interface time display between elapsed and remaining time.
0 H5 s) c& U  C- The current time displays in the caption bar.; {5 t4 c+ Z; g
- Mouse over to show when playback will complete., C' f6 ]' D7 }; S* I; X
- See current battery level in the caption bar.* ^, w5 Y0 P0 T

4 x, X- y) t5 K) }6 e. A, G- W/ O9 B% gNew and enhanced playback modes: Take advantage of more ways to play and enjoy your content.
  L$ U7 J7 F$ C- Cinema mode has been re-designed for touchscreen operation and now supports file playback.
! }9 U1 g+ K8 B9 p. I- Y- A new mini music player makes it easy to play music in the background while you are doing other things on your computer.
8 i; J0 m0 }3 b! A; _( o- A new print feature lets you print pictures individually or in groups when viewing photos.6 T4 r8 @" V3 @$ O1 Z! d
" F! H* O* @; q6 W8 h( f
Smarter under the hood: PowerDVD builds-in a wide range of new and improved technologies - all designed to make your playback experience the best.; N5 u) Q9 }$ n7 Z/ W7 n: h; o
- Improved DLNA compatibility and performance.( ]) |$ r0 V5 }8 ^
- Share content located in USB devices or NAS.
+ i+ w5 Y( \" }7 U' {5 v- TV refresh rate is automatically synced to DVD frame rate for a higher quality picture.* K- a- J. u* c2 U/ O2 \5 y
- Settings to adjust video & audio synch when connecting separate TV and audio amplifier.
1 L. q2 Q$ v" Z4 |- High DPI support. Automatically scale the interface to 170% when the OS DPI is high.
. Q4 V- i- C# G7 y' _3 B6 f& J- A reduced number of background processes.
7 _2 D3 x6 L' V( t2 O) k& C- Manage content cache files to limit the cache size.1 C' t, R$ R9 }$ K+ Y/ I
- Option to remove content from library without deleting from hard drive.
7 f( q! e7 f+ _0 |- Reduced computing required for media scanning to populate the media library.
8 S6 O" O+ Q9 t6 K4 k2 Q- Option to pause and resume scanning of the media library.
4 k4 V2 {, w2 d% p- Halt background processes for features turned off in the interface.
+ d1 K7 v; }. o* ~& i
- h$ k3 {$ R+ x: ^7 |+ x: c5 MFormat Support:, R+ U3 s7 r( K
Movies: BD-R 1.1/BD-RE 2.1, BD-R 2.0/BD-RE 3.0, BDROM 2.2, BD-J, BDROM Profile 1.1 (Bonus View), BDROM Profile 2.0 (BD-Live), BDROM Profile 5.0 (BD 3D), AVCREC, AVCHD, DVD-Video, DVD-VR, DVD+VR, VCPS, VCD, SVCD, CD
! C/ R& \1 p+ H8 S  O4 r+ IVideos: 264, 26L, 3G2, 3GP, 3GP2, 3GPP, ASF, AVC, AVI, BSF, DAT, DIV, DIVX, DVR-MS, FLV, H264, JSV, JVT, M1V, M2P, M2T, M2TS, M2V, M4V, MK3D, MKV, MOD, MOV, MP4, MP4V, MPE, MPEG, MPG, MPV, MTS, MVC, QT, TIVO, TOD, TP, TPD, TRP, TS, TTS, VC1, VOB, VRO, WM, WMV, WTV) i- C/ }0 {3 G5 o( [% [& b* O
Photos: BMP, JPEG, JPG, PNG, TIF, TIFF, MPO, JPS, ARW, CR2, CRW, DCR, DNG, ERF, KDC, MEF, MRW, NEF, ORF, PEF, RAF, RAW, RW2, SR2, SRF, X3F
9 ?/ s. U8 N& c3 f3 wMusic: AAC, AC3, ADTS, APE, AOB, DTS, FLAC, M4A, MID, MKA, MP2, MP3, MPA, OGG, RMI, WAV, WMA 1 b: y7 X+ Q& Q3 l2 t# k5 ^

) Z- ^. Y; r7 i6 p$ rTranscoding Format Support:, f1 _$ t5 V7 [. C  S
Videos: 264, H264, MTS, M2TS, MOD, MP4, MPE, MPEG, MPG, MPG2, MPEG2, MOD, TOD, TP, TRP, TS, TTS, TPD, VOB, WMV, WTV, DVR-MS4 J1 K% I# T. d" [  V, z
Music: MP3, WMV, WAV
) ?' l& o1 J- h9 h% N  n) ~6 s( Y6 r1 [+ H

N  V2 [0 U4 j. f& p" e3 h% T: `* e0 t0 q/ E7 }1 P2 F2 u
Download:
) A& U0 q- `% Q; d  M# _; J7 \2 P  g9 x1 v8 N$ o

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 02:02