后期资源网

找回密码
 立即注册

[Xara Photo & Graphic Designer] MAGIX Xara Photo & Graphic Designer v15.1.0.53605

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-12-5 13:36:54 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Release Name: MAGIX Xara Photo & Graphic Designer v15. R' y) `# Y/ a" ^4 ^* T' Y
Program Type: Image editing+ v& {. c2 S, O9 R3 _& [
Release Date: May 24, 2018
6 N* ?8 y( C6 o- h+ I5 d; q* gPublisher: MAGIX AG
# Q- \" |& c# v" W, s' I- V  S' yHomepage: www.magix.com/us/xara-photo-graphic-designer/ r3 R  K* F0 ~
Interface Language: English6 J6 c) R/ j, {- W9 D7 I& N
Platform: Windows 8/8,1, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows 2000, Windows NT, Windows XP, Windows 10 (32-64 bit)1 G2 K' n" Y1 F5 U* o. S
File Size: 105.06 MB6 }1 z9 ^& A$ U; z1 u
2 G- {1 J+ n0 X& P$ O1 p+ |; l
Xara Designer Premium- This generation of modern programs for graphic processing, and also the creation of web-design, interactive animation projects. All the features are collected in one single graphics and multimedia web-program, so to speak. Graphic and web-based software, Xara Designer Pro, this is one of those programs that is available to users of our site. It is extremely powerful digital package options and opportunities, with the original interface, is positioned as a graphical web-prilozhneie for professional and advanced users. Purpose of this unique program, and numerous digital tools for professionals in the field of web-design, advertising business, printing, etc. The program is not a small number of options, settings and features that you can learn, having enough time and experience with similar applications.  s$ l* z% C6 M/ R

5 O/ S3 ^) m+ G& M. g/ i- j4 [Users can create web and graphic prilojenii original web and graphic content; websites, interactive web-prilojeniya, to create and edit three-dimensional digital photo, add different types of light sources, you can create online galleries, brochures, and more. Xara Designer Pro has good graphics and web application software.
1 m8 X% u: T4 J" @$ L. `: Z9 p
) w$ q; w" j& F# j3 n+ z& ^1 v5 aMain functions:) {7 `( l! y: o: g2 o
- Professional image processing and photo retouching
0 ]" ]0 F3 [& d" K& m- Supports both vector and pixel graphics
5 A' X5 \5 G7 D( S6 P3 H- Large-scale color management5 v# |& U8 ~% R  P; M$ g
- Create web pages using the Drag & Drop function and publish them directly from the program5 `- l% E% x- [5 E# g  _- n( X
- Provides 2 GB of space on the Internet and domain *
) {: K+ e  d9 L: [- High-quality templates for printed products of any kind, such as business cards, flyers or brochures* {6 m8 M, ~8 g" A; ^
- More than 3000 design elements
( c2 F- V; C/ }! L( j) P; t9 S- g- Presentations with interactive graphics and animation1 ?9 {! c& H; _% l& d

& K7 Y% S$ t0 K% C) AFeatures of graphic design in Xara Designer Premium
  \8 w( F4 h0 u1 vCreating vector graphics
: \9 P$ Y4 H, U. U9 J) [4 d4 h. YWith the help of effective tools for drawing, you can draw straight lines, represent shapes and curves in accordance with your own ideas. Since the images thus formed are based on vector graphics, they can be scaled without loss of quality, while the clarity is preserved even in minute detail. The built-in visualization mechanism is one of the fastest of its kind and impresses by the slender construction of the page even in the presence of complex graphic images and drawings.! O# }. z+ O4 E4 ?5 ]$ i
Special effects using Direct Action Tools
2 e, v( p- B- ?. e# j( cWith Direct Action Tools, you can intuitively create effects such as transparency, shadows, paths and transitions. Simply select the desired tool and drag it to the appropriate image. You will immediately see the result without an additional dialog box.3 H, e) x2 ?" i  b2 A
Smart Shapes
6 o9 ?& a2 D  a* f7 yTo simplify the creation of graphics in the content directory, Smart Shapes are offered. These are intelligent forms that can be easily edited using special markers. For example, they allow a few clicks to individually adjust the position and direction of the arrow in the cloud with the text. In addition, too long or large text automatically adapts to the size of the cell.
" W" ^3 C7 T' u- i3D-tool  A4 i. w' ^  m5 C; D& W
Using the built-in 3D tool from texts, graphics and forms, you can create in real time a spectacular 3D object with natural highlights and shadows. ! `) R# N  R1 w5 L" J& d3 x8 c! @
Conversion tool
- F$ N* \& V  U. n2 vThe transition tool allows you to combine two objects. For example, it allows you to simulate the movement of images, create long shadows, or visualize the transformation of one form into another.0 i9 \: _0 ^$ ^! e, z, @
Vectorization of photos 2 r/ ]0 {; z4 [
With the help of a highly efficient Bitmap Tracer, you can easily turn your photos, logos, etc. into a vector form with one click. In this way, you can, in particular, convert scanned pencil drawings to graphics.
4 v- M, X8 B. c( z2 sArtistic brush + @, a) V- N2 c7 `$ H. u& I# _2 ]
Create unusual inscriptions or digital pictures, similar to those drawn by hand. A new artistic brush can be individually decorated using your own graphics and vector images.
' c/ h9 P+ A9 ?; P2 ]1 ~Combining Forms
: C- e& ~/ ~. O. |. vConnect several simple shapes, such as triangles, circles and rectangles into complex images. For this, various options are provided, starting with addition and subtraction, ending with the separation over all overlapping edges.
( e  @1 U# y! k5 {Blurring vector graphics 1 Z+ y& o. Q) P$ D# _
With the new Xara Designer Premium, it's much easier to create impressive graphics. Intuitively change vector graphics by stretching, compressing, rotating and erasing.% D% X7 F0 y' r1 J7 \9 y3 Z, x
Bound colors / \1 `& Z. K6 P( n
Bound colors are a variation of the original colors. In most of them the saturation or brightness is changed to achieve color harmony. The advantage of binding is that when the base color changes, all the derived colors are automatically adapted.
5 r- x' P& b! ?+ C- ?More than 2,500 graphic elements % |* m% q% t$ R3 M" R
You will receive free of charge more than 2,500 graphic elements. They can be arbitrarily expanded or adapted to the requirements of the user. Thanks to this you will quickly create small decorative elements and will be able to find inspiration for your new images., I5 R3 c) u% a5 z8 ~1 D4 Y
Graphic Tablet Support
# l; ?  V* B; J4 I+ f+ TIn Xara Designer Premium, you can create professional drawings not with a mouse, but with a graphic tablet. With the support of touch-sensitive stylus, you can intuitively draw thick and thin lines.# ?& O6 E. c1 \: R# Q
2 E! d$ L( b1 e/ J
What formats does the program support:3 f; ^6 n2 `- @6 \
Import and export of raster file formats GIF, JPEG, BMP, PNG, TIFF, PSD, RAW, vector PDF, AI / EPS, EMF / WMF), as well as RTF (Rich Text Format), HTML, Flash.
8 f6 q& O8 Y% S& D. b. y( TImport and export of Adobe Photoshop® PSD files, including layers.
" n8 V- W9 m/ {; E7 y$ hExport PDF files.
; k7 n% P. `; E) E3 O$ L( _Export XPS.
0 Y/ r4 e5 J2 F+ F6 vSupport for PANTONE®, CMYK, color separation and PDF / X.
- j. s9 K2 l2 K9 OSupport for multiple processors to improve performance.
# ]: ?6 H2 w3 r; [Export of illustrations, DTP and PDF documents to web graphics and websites.
( [9 I/ M* P& x6 `2 Q, l6 H
. z- |% P+ T9 }8 A7 M, qMinimum System Requirements
  N4 N, H( _) P! P' u" s- Microsoft® Windows® Vista® | 7 | 8 | 109 Q' x- e% A: B
- Intel® Celeron® or newer, or AMD® Sempron® or newer
7 S% r2 V# c7 _/ Z- Min 500MB of RAM& N! w8 _# `% P' f
- Min 300MB of available hard-disk space2 ?6 M9 P$ A4 d- x# Z  s1 u: X: g

; \1 W& |$ g& u$ S( a3 q* ?/ u' ]2 `! [) [. L1 |# ~

@: ?  U3 ?5 ?/ w% U! \$ }
% C. p$ a) P1 M% f* F" A7 F% t: oDownload:
" m7 \" z  z: }MAGIX Xara Photo & Graphic Designer x64 v15.0.0.52288.exe
6 n" N  K' m# qMAGIX Xara Photo & Graphic Designer x86 v15.0.0.52288.exe6 v# ^6 x' z; ~& K/ S
MAGIX Xara Photo Graphic Designer x64 v15.1.0.53605.exe
* _2 F2 j6 i+ ~! h+ gMAGIX Xara Photo Graphic Designer x86 v15.1.0.533605.exe

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 16:29