找回密码
 立即注册

MAXON CINEMA 4D R20.059 Studio Retail Win/Mac

[复制链接]
发表于 2018-8-4 21:05:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Program Name: MAXON CINEMA 4D R20.059 Studio Retail Win/Mac
9 z2 ~* l  {7 u1 U3 L, I& EProgram Type: 3D
7 n7 i9 B+ Q$ x9 H. z* p8 V; XDeveloper: MAXON Computer GmbH
: e# q" y2 g; `Homepage: https://www.maxon.net/en/products/new-in-release-20/overview/
/ a- ], @+ ~- m8 u4 I5 u4 h/ H3 ORelease Date: March 26, 2019! u0 G* x$ S0 e, ]: r
Interface Language: Multilingual 1 t* P! S- [" I/ o
Platform: Windows XP, Vista, Mac OS
! S9 R' t* H; UFile Size: 482 MB
& D) c+ k/ \- y/ n+ d# U3 I. B/ \4 v& \% c
Cinema 4D R20 - this is one of the best software packages for artists of three-dimensional graphics (3D), for which the result is important and ease of operation. The new Cinema 4D R20 makes a huge leap in technology and expands the boundaries for creativity. Your possibilities are unlimited, give yourself the will - immerse yourself in the creative pool with your head.. v2 g4 B4 y0 L( w; o6 I

, ?8 ?6 d5 z1 _Node-Based Materials  M, y+ k% S) j& ?
From simple references to complex shaders, you can build extraordinary materials in a node-based overview. Complex effects created via nodes can be wrapped as assets and delivered as simple materials, with just the necessary parameters exposed. Release 20’s node-based materials have the power to change the way you work, whether you directly create amazing shaders through nodes or simply make use of assets shared by those who do./ _7 }: a1 F  r( ~! L8 j- \' g
MoGraph Fields
. ^( R8 s; d- u* Y9 fUse more than just simple shapes to control effectors, deformers, weights and more. Fields will revolutionize the MoGraph feature set, making it easy to create complex effects by combining falloffs. You’ll never use Cinema 4D the same way again.
2 e# [, f5 G* B: zCAD Data Import9 j& z9 K- c0 {0 p3 k
Say goodbye to conversion woes - most popular CAD formats can be imported with a simple drag-and-drop. Get the models you need, with the quality you want thanks to the robust and flexible import of STEP, Solidworks, JT, Catia and IGES files.; t' J3 [- y, b. t7 S
Volume Modeling
- E, |% h. p! R5 C2 bBetter Booleans are only the beginning - create models by combining shapes, splines, particles and noises. It’s all thanks the power of voxels and OpenVDB. Import and export VDB and even use volumes to control MoGraph effects.8 k8 r/ L& Q) w1 l5 ]: Y9 y/ K
ProRender Enhancements+ M# y! j$ R: `2 M
The next generation of native GPU rendering is here - and it’s packed with production-level features to help you get the job done. Render sub-surface scattering, motion blur and multi-passes on your super-charged Nvidia PC or your state-of-the-art iMac.: z; w8 o9 @* A; H4 u2 `0 P: x8 {
CORE TECHNOLOGY; s8 d* a0 {' d  ]' N
Release 20 continues a push towards modern core technology, with substantial API changes and further development on a new modeling framework.
3 ]$ x- \0 Q! a2 @8 y# U0 oMULTI-INSTANCES
2 y+ b  m) U+ [/ kManage millions of objects in Cinema 4D’s view by simply switching the Cloner to Multi-Instance mode.2 k$ U5 l1 g* r4 d, U. C( U
MOTION TRACKER- ~' [! t4 ~; M% q$ x8 p
The power of the Motion Tracker is tamed through key workflow enhancements.
: P+ o0 [' |' q* V/ x5 v" j. C& B1 I$ u6 |. f* W0 a( G$ T9 _
MAKE A CONNECTION
# j3 q; O# G* y, s) d- a! `Building Blocks for your Material World
, O/ j, [$ f( v2 A. f0 A* m& h* dNode-based materials in Cinema 4D Release 20 invite you to explore a whole new world of material-creating possibilities. Create simple materials that link a texture in multiple channels for easy adjustment, or create amazing and complex shaders that can be used in Cinema 4D’s Advanced and Physical Render engines.) A( K* o- Q  o
Everything Starts Small
. a4 |6 ]& a% C2 `5 E6 A/ h1 xEach node performs specific functions - from color correction to camera distance, generating noises, gradients, patterns, flakes or scratches … and these only scratch the surface - Cinema 4D Release 20 includes over 150 nodes you can use to build your textures. Don’t worry - they’re all fully searchable by name and keyword, and can be easily added via a commander interface.+ S2 w: a2 t/ O
Each node offers a specific function but when you combine them, the possibilities are endless. You can easily drag wires to connect inputs and outputs and add converters to existing connections.  Enable previews at any stage and selectively mute connections to understand how each node contributes to the material. Combine nodes into groups, groups into assets, and use those assets yourself or share them as .zip files.
# `. S/ j/ p  P7 i$ f
- d; {; @) [5 h: Q$ rThe Power of Nodes
" V& x& x  o( c4 P2 P7 pONE NODE, MULTIPLE CONNECTIONS
8 ^& K. Q/ s& hReference a single color, texture or other element in multiple channels throughout a material. When the time comes to make a change, you only have to do it once.
) O/ Z& J4 ?& Z
$ V3 }* ~5 P0 Z$ {* E0 t% lA MATERIAL OVERVIEW  j3 n: Q8 v0 V  x+ y
The Node Window provides a complete overview of every element so you don’t have to dig through multiple channels and shaders to view everything contributing to a material.  W% ^& E: V$ P
$ F. p. G' u  `5 [4 h" L
CUSTOM INTERFACES/ Q7 ]9 ]. l0 ~& \" ~
Combine nodes to create custom shaders and expose only the parameters you want to modify or let others to tweak.
4 k3 X) a% X5 t9 k7 y- t) ]$ ^* p3 u+ l' p) J- K
REUSABLE ASSETS AND VERSIONING
6 s1 r5 L2 k9 E& ACreate assets from Node groups and store them in the scene, in the preferences, or share them with others as a simple .zip file. Assets include complete versioning so you can easily manage updates.5 a# X2 W2 A, a( }, J

$ q2 O# [1 k$ qOne Material to Rule Them All! H& v5 ~: a8 }! h- q. T5 g! b
The ultimate asset - a completely new generic material. We call it the “Uber Material” (because we’re German, not because we rideshare). This simplified and easy-to-use material can be added and edited in the Material Editor or Attribute Manager, and any connection you make can also be seen in the Node Editor. The truly courageous can even open the asset within the Node Editor and see how a complete material is made up.
! x) s  A: X! L1 W% U! z* }* I+ R! ?$ D+ Q" g
THE FIELDS OF YOUR DREAMS$ M1 j- n3 P- [7 {
Falloffs are one of the most powerful aspects of Cinema 4D and the MoGraph feature set, making it easy to adjust an effect based on simple shapes. Fields allow you to layer those shapes, link them to multiple effects, and so much more. It’s a whole new world of possibilities., U) D0 o( [% z3 z+ J, V

& N! ]" C+ B% h( y% X! a- pPlay to Your Strengths6 k2 L, [9 F8 x8 j2 }
Fields define the strength of an effect, whether it’s a MoGraph Effector, a Deformer, a Vertex Map or Selection tag. Many different types of fields offer many ways to define that strength - from simple shapes to shaders or sounds, to objects and formulas. Layer Fields on top of each other with standard mixing modes and remap their effects. Group multiple Fields and use them to add all sorts of effects.
5 [# g) M3 ]: u! Y2 b& k4 \! K0 ]  ^5 ~- ^8 l4 y7 _" i' F
MOGRAPH FALLOFFS
6 }9 n% L% I# ?; d9 z9 qControl MoGraph clones in new and amazing ways now that falloffs can be stacked, blended and linked to multiple Effectors. Fields can also define color and direction via Effectors.4 W1 \0 V# [* H8 X! r+ R6 Y- H
' T& V# V5 N$ U  f* H
FIELDS AS DEFORMATION MODIFIERS4 M0 L6 V8 C6 T& X
Whether you’re using Deformers for modeling or for animation, you can take full control using Fields to adjust the deformation strength.
, |, ]% w: }) a7 t
( N* Y4 m: S  k2 p0 t, `6 R; IFIELDS AS VDB SOURCES AND FILTERS
! [9 r/ p6 s) v8 {% ]. M% P4 t3 rUse simple field shapes, 3D noise and shaders to define volumes or to selectively smooth and reshape volumes.
; K6 o: w1 M$ F9 n" Q4 {
8 o: e2 F7 B& ?  A0 r' lMODIFY SELECTIONS AND MAPS) f. M' g& d* k; ]1 o
Modify selection sets, Vertex Maps and vertex Colors parametrically using the power of Fields.
$ k5 }8 L2 S7 v8 E" D4 y& \# I7 ]7 ?$ B. f
Cinema 4D R20 includes the following functions:; B  Q5 ?6 D9 B! T/ Z
- Physical rendering engine
% x, L6 c% ]+ H1 u" x5 |: r  w' G- Advanced camera tools
8 L: c0 U) k0 ^; g0 g% a  ?6 s- Team Render (unlimited number of nodes) + f; S# ^* g. T& t
- MoGraph tools
4 S# S  C) J8 G/ J" ^4 I' I- Sketch & Toon
" a5 P3 o% G; ?3 G' x- Dynamics , |! Q4 z) C- y" d9 \+ V$ f7 C/ z
- Sculpting modeling + y( ?: y) ?7 ^1 O
- Hair creation system
/ r' G! S0 b2 e" i( r' r$ X- Advanced character creation tools
; y% L) N/ _: [8 [  @* b- Traceer of movements ) k" e1 g8 `# P: I; W
- All libraries, advanced presets and demos
! y, I, D2 c3 k7 q
0 R6 j: c1 u/ y) g, `1 @4 lNew functions of Maxon Cinema 4D R20:& W, T  V1 P6 W" _: x* h
- Node Materials. @0 y9 i; D% v! P
A new nodal material system allows you to create amazing shaders, both simple and complex. Materials can be saved as an assembly and after using only the necessary parameters. It does not matter if you create the materials yourself or take ready assemblies, the nodal materials will change your approach to work. % V0 A9 g/ o, }3 s. V- Q8 S
- MoGraph Fields  h$ }( R4 }  ?
Now you can use not only simple shapes to control effectors, deformers, and weights. Fields radically change the capabilities of MoGraph. Combine attenuations and easily create complex effects. Cinema 4D will no longer be the same.: l, c, }: {; o) I! a9 d" T
Maxon Cinema 4D Studio R20.026 + Portable
* F9 W  h$ I6 ~5 t: [1 j( h- Import CAD Data
' }0 q3 O9 Z/ F" qSay goodbye to conversion problems - the most popular CAD formats are imported using simple drag-and-drop. The right models in the right quality due to reliable and flexible import of STEP, Solidworks, JT, Catia and IGES files. 4 I5 c& r. v/ A
- Volume Simulation2 t# ~+ d# J5 k, s0 P1 U
works on OpenVDB " Z9 S, _5 f# ]" Q( y
Booleans are now better - and this is just the beginning. Create models by combining shapes, splines, particles and noise. All this thanks to the power of voxels and OpenVDB. Import and export VDB and even use volumes to control the effects of MoGraph.
8 K  b" ?; h: U; l- Improvements in ProRender8 @1 u0 H; Y7 B( z" S: U
Meet the next generation of built-in GPU rendering with high-end capabilities for production. A subsurface dispersion render, motion blur and multipass render is available on your supercharged Nvidia PC or the state-of-the-art iMac.
- p9 q; ~5 u( T- Motion Tracker
" y% c% I$ a. I+ H/ aWe have improved the workflow of the Motion Tracker in the Cinema 4D R20, and now it's even easier to add 3D elements to 2D graphics. The Motion Tracker toolkit has undergone significant changes since its introduction in version 16. A camera and object tracker appeared, correction of distortion and reconstruction of the scene. In version 20, we worked on improving the overall workflow to use the Tracker of the Movement became even more convenient.
9 z6 N  ~  i# F/ n1 ^4 N- Multi-Directions$ b0 J7 H& h* x. Z- a  g; M% w
Using the tools MoGraph in Cinema 4D to create a lot of objects, and with the help of a new tool Multi-Instance - it's easy to manage them. When using Multi-Instance, you can make changes more efficiently, and the editor window will work with more performance. You can speed up the work even more if you simplify mapping of each clone to the framework, matrix or axis point. Multi-Instance does not support dynamics or animation offset, but they support the Color MoGraph even in the editor window!/ W" o- K& u' z, n
" Y+ ]$ }; o; C% s+ p: C' R
System Requirements:
# n. g3 Q6 Y. K* N. E1 r+ ^7 o5 s- 64-bit version of Windows 7 SP1 or newer with 64-bit Intel or AMD processor with SSE3 support 2 O3 E6 v1 B/ w  K: b* |- Z
- 4 GB of RAM (8 GB or more recommended), video card with OpenGL 4.1 support (discrete video card recommended). ' q* {& G0 g* T. M; T
- For GPU rendering, you need an NVIDIA or AMD graphics card for Windows, or AMD for MacOS, with support for OpenCL 1.2 or newer. To support metals, MacOS 10.13.2 or higher is required. We recommend a minimum of 4 GB VRAM for GPU rendering.
' w( D; ~7 b2 D* \0 D1 k0 ?- USB port and registration are required.
- z! q( p0 a* J5 ]9 J$ i- Cinema 4D and BodyPaint 3D graphics cards support all video cards that are compatible with OpenGL 4.1. However, we recommend discrete graphics cards based on AMD or NVIDIA chipsets.6 b) Q! q1 q; [; X, ~

) m) N) L! p6 Q  f& c+ m2 x0 p6 W4 H# ~, ~7 o# Y, l, C! c
/ t: ~/ `) B$ x

* `. E9 K% c9 M: U$ M: }: Q5 {8 |8 e* Z/ L0 d1 Q
Download:
2 z# G& u' Y! H  z$ j- |! WMAXON CINEMA 4D R20.026 Studio.rar
3 g! Y4 y! G  o* V5 uMaxon Cinema 4D R20.026 .dmg
& ^$ }7 l* k* @" z8 _1 T' M" c' ?! L7 Z3 k; L( ~  M: }
c4d20028upd.c4dupdate, `( j, W/ p- q+ G2 B7 u" B
c4d20059upd.c4dupdate
( z: |3 Y' W" p, a
- w  Y  f0 r/ T2 e- \* \' u1 s* }http://http.maxon.net/pub/r20/updates/c4d20028upd.c4dupdate.zip
" w8 l- O8 }6 U4 H0 S* k0 F1 phttp://http.maxon.net/pub/r20/updates/c4d20030upd.c4dupdate.zip" b- }/ B% v% P) U$ f+ d
http://http.maxon.net/pub/r20/updates/c4d20055upd.c4dupdate.zip
6 p. i9 A9 N* f( }9 d: nhttp://http.maxon.net/pub/r20/updates/c4d20057upd.c4dupdate.zip0 h! R4 n3 T1 |! q7 t' o1 u
http://http.maxon.net/pub/r20/updates/c4d20059upd.c4dupdate.zip
( ]4 P  k! n* n, v1 s
) z! R/ D2 d- R8 n/ Q# o

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 20:56