" G/ Y6 G( H5 H, M1 d- x# ]1 tSoftware Type: After Effects Plug-in
2 G: O8 D) i3 D' C% WRelease Date: March 23, 2018
5 H2 @% P, P5 \1 hHomepage: https://zaxwerks.com/proanimatorsa
+ h5 c& U# |' y& J% W' v; Z& JInterface Language: English
# T1 M6 d; F  |) t: _9 C/ @Requirements: Win64 / After Effects CS5 and up
5 P) _) z1 q. K, Y5 UFile Size: 125 Mb
8 Z4 C4 e2 `% f/ a! {; K' d9 s2 R, X* f5 Q; I+ n
7 d& l5 K* c. j( c
Zaxwerks 3D ProAnimator Standalone is specialized for Motion Graphics, so titles, logos and other types of animation are faster to create than other 3D programs. Since it's not as complicated, the software is also easier to learn and faster to use.
% }5 ~( x$ K* Y; I 1 \) M! |/ C# q; F( S8 O9 e" v
This is not the program to get if you want to do character animations or projects where you will be working on single shots for days or weeks. But if you want to add high quality 3D title and logo animations to your video projects, and you have a limited amount of time to do it, then ProAnimator is the best choice on the market. It's powerful, it's flexible and it's really really fast.
* L' N, f' d2 p7 {; J
2 b1 t6 Z/ o( T) h0 t) MThe new, just released version 8 has nearly 100 new features. Most impressive is a near real-time ray trace rendering engine, the fastest on the market for motion graphics. This means you get true reflections and beautiful images in record time. Go to the Product Details tab to find out more or add the software to your cart to get started.
) I6 e3 G3 H4 s! L( a1 S
# p1 D- M2 a+ W" ?  l6 I* x% r2 pREAL-TIME 3D RENDERING$ _. L; W0 v; \" n
Boy isn't that an over-used buzzword these days! So let's put some quotes around "real-time" and tell you what this really means. Zaxwerks has developed a new rendering engine called the Reactor Rendering System. It is a hybrid GPU/CPU system that will do GL rendering and Ray Tracing. It uses the latest advances in rendering technology to give you high quality final rendering pretty darned fast. Actually, "pretty fast" doesn't do it justice. Our users say "incredi-freakin-ly fast" is closer to the truth.6 y+ V+ ?# x0 |
We've done comparisons between Maya, C4D and Reactor and what takes a couple of minutes per frame in the other programs is taking a few seconds per frame in Reactor. Tests were with millions of polygons, with textures, on real-world hardware like laptops and moderate desktops.
9 R; {$ J) i- v! R( W. q2 a) v+ OCan you slow it down? Sure you can. Depends on what you throw at it. But to get real shadows and ray traced reflections this fast is shocking and very very liberating.% g/ i: c3 S1 m" E0 D# N3 {
5 g4 L. ?( q5 B( ~9 Z. W
REAL-TIME CAMERA FOCUS WITH DEPTH OF FIELD6 v% I0 `1 i. C. O3 {1 y
If the beauty of an image is your thing then being able to control the focus of the camera is huge. 3D ProAnimator 8 lets you set what's in focus and then move the focus distance as an animated value. This gives you the ability to highlight a subject, focusing attention on the part that matters, then change the focus to highlight another subject. It's a truly cinematic look reserved for special occasions.: }3 V6 \  Q6 k5 ~3 r' H5 H/ ?
The best part is that it takes little additional rendering time. So when we say real-time we really mean it.- W, W, _0 S2 a9 ]! U2 V
2 k% Z( N: @+ \. C% }
INSTANCING (AUTOMATIC OBJECT DUPLICATION)
* Q* o9 _6 f4 G$ IThe third big new feature in 3D ProAnimator 8 is called "instancing". Instancing, in simplest terms, is object duplication. However it duplicates objects in a way that's incredibly fast, and makes it easy to populate a scene with hundreds or even thousands of objects and still keep the rendering speed nice and fast. You can instance objects made of one piece, like hearts or stars. You can instance objects made of multiple pieces, like houses or cars. You can instance words or logos and you can even mix all of these kinds of objects together! There are lots of creative uses, so watch the video and see the power of instancing in action.1 m" q1 G/ O" f' ^* m

& W4 E3 Q# \1 J9 iOBJECT DISTRIBUTION
* k- g/ m! K& S( [' b# g6 {The fourth big new feature in 3D ProAnimator 8 creates big things out of small ones. Object distribution has always been a part of 3D ProAnimator but in version 8 we've made it much more flexible and powerful. We've added many new distribution styles which make it easy to create environments, backgrounds and objects made up of other objects.0 a6 }; S8 B" g' _5 \8 P) }

: F8 b& `" K% F; WSimple distributions are like arranging objects into rows, rings or grids.
6 G* m1 N( O  ?/ F! T8 {/ ~# GThere are lots of uses for simple distributions like this. But the cool part comes when you can distribute objects into the shape of other objects, such as logos or other 3D models. That's when things get fun. The flexibility of 3D ProAnimator lets you try simple or fancy in a way that's so easy and fast that you don't limit your designs based on the amount of time it takes to see if something is going to work. You can just try, try, try and get where you want faster, with fewer steps.5 e' q! R4 s: Q, T" V
The merging of flexibility with increased workflow speed can't be understated. With most 3D programs your budget gets wasted when clients make changes. Each change causes a domino effect of rework. But changes in 3D ProAnimator are quick and easy and can be made at any time in the production process.
3 r4 K" m; o1 }& fFor example, say you start off with a circle of stars, then you turn it into a sphere of stars, and then you turn that into a sphere of words. You end up in a completely different place than where you started because the design evolved as you created.
$ P6 O7 z6 f5 H+ o2 }- `Now as if that's not enough, all of these distributions can be animated in the timeline. So you can turn one massive distribution into another with the objects swarming and flying from one to the next! Fantastic!
  N1 O" m# D; `1 D3 w( P$ IIt's all incredibly easy and, before 3D ProAnimator, only available in the most complicated of 3D softwares. Watch the video to see it in action.' K, |6 c+ V% p  i
- D# J+ E* V( j2 g# O
IMAGE-BASED LIGHTING
" K" F. ?0 m1 P' J2 B3 b3 l0 |8 z5 s Image-Based Lighting, or IBL for short, is a way of lighting your entire scene by using nothing but a picture! You read that right. All you need to do to get completely realistic lighting is to choose a picture of the environment and 3D ProAnimator 8 takes care of the rest for you! There's no need to be a lighting expert.8 |9 H, z5 S) Z% W4 P
Change the lighting from an exterior beach to an interior studio to a nightclub with a single click. The image sets the mood and the software creates the lighting, shading and reflections.
3 c; y9 T) h1 [7 h6 a5 {3 H& q7 `- o
% \8 k4 A1 K# t) b# Q/ i, f0 o5 m* w
REAL-TIME AMBIENT OCCLUSION 0 J. K& v  G; D8 R, Y1 o6 e
The sixth big new feature in 3D ProAnimator 8 could be called the reality feature. The formal name is Ambient Occlusion but you can think of it as corner darkening. This feature darkens the corners and crevices of 3D objects in a way that gives the effect of bounce lighting but without the enormous rendering hit. It makes your objects look much more realistic, and thankfully we figured out how to add Ambient Occlusion in production at real-time speeds. There is no more excuse for your work to not look realistic.
* T$ _9 K3 R% [: o2 t' r
* a  x/ b1 K4 g2 P$ N( a' P! DPROCEDURAL RANDOMIZATION  w1 L8 R/ L6 v: ~5 P
Nothing in the real world is totally perfect. Unfortunately most things in the computer world are perfect. So you have to take extra time to make things un-perfect. That's where our new randomization features come in.
" n& s$ m! V2 i( x6 D9 o- A$ u Randomization works hand in hand with the instancing and distribution features. Instancing creates hundreds of objects and distribution arranges them into shapes and patterns but what happens when the patterns are a little too regular? You randomize them!* Z# e/ z$ h9 M3 C
These three features together are fantastic at populating your scene with lots of "stuff". Sometimes you just want to fill the frame up with stuff and you aren't too particular about the fine points of where that stuff is. Want an extra 100 objects? No problem. Randomize their rotation? Done. Randomize it a little more? Done./ k! _( p) _, h) v! h/ j/ r
And what if you are particular? What if you do want that third object from the left to be rotated an extra four degrees? Well 3D ProAnimator has you covered there too. Even though your objects are being distributed and randomized you can always come in and tweak an individual object so it's in just the right place.
' I& R" G4 x$ T& K! rThat's where you get "powerful" and "easy" combined. You get projects done quicker and easier, but still have the ability to fine tune individual elements to make your project perfect. Overall it saves you time and reduces your headaches.' V$ @, G8 }) a' C# @

) Q9 c, T3 m+ |* |2 k2 t1 k* mNORMAL MAPPING- y' ~4 q& d8 r7 x
3D ProAnimator has always supported bump maps to give your textures realistic bumps and dents. However, it's now time to take Bump maps to the next level.: m3 m3 j% E6 A/ T
Say hello to Normal Maps. Have you seen those blue and pink pictures that look kind of funny? Well those are Normal Maps and they will make your textures look ultra realistic!
. u# z0 ~/ l* K" iWe have upgraded all of our materials to use normal maps. This means that when you buy 3D ProAnimator 8, you are also receiving 200+ realistic materials with normal maps, reflection maps, specular maps, transparency maps and diffuse maps. This is a huge value in itself, and we're including it for free with the program. Dang, we're really nice.0 M8 w" r6 a6 T" t' y% R
We'll still support bump maps so all of your old textures are safe, but if you know how to build, buy or download materials with normal maps, you'll, you'll be able to add luscious-looking textures to your everyday work.
; f0 z( _0 W( s. F3 |9 l* d+ _% T/ C; d
System Requirements
8 n4 C1 D% [6 M) W, A2 l+ cMacintosh
( @1 d  b* T3 r1 AIntel Mac Only
8 Q) m4 n+ j9 D+ B% |5 U" E7 hMac OS X 10.9 or higher.; w& ]( Y; X7 N8 ~+ e' i* }4 N
A video card that supports floating point calculations.
5 O5 U1 o) W: Z! w1 r& f
$ h! i4 Q8 k9 l& b$ mWindows
+ @. B' u6 R$ b  a/ S, d0 L9 C- y4 cWindows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10
3 b3 t7 _8 L* o: Y9 K  LA video card that supports floating point calculations.* f3 k* A/ f) \; b: m: ^8 U* K

9 z, a! L4 R4 ^- z8 P1 a# @# BVersion History5 \3 _# ~( |3 M9 Y3 ?2 X! W
Version 8.6.2 - Mac Only Update
- c4 [1 ~* \) v' v8 i# n- }( q, y9 SAdobe After Effects CC 2018 Compatible.& `& D% G" q6 y, ]; o( E
MacOS Sierra Compatible, O- }- k$ \3 J; D; J# d. K( m

, n2 \/ b+ ?, w. Z. ]- L0 h% t$ wVersion 8.6.1 - Update (Latest Windows Version)
2 k# H% v. j! J9 J% Z+ iStability fixes, e+ T+ `* |! {) [4 L2 D& ?
5 N7 N& g( p: n+ q6 }
Version 8.6.0 - Update
% o  F) N" X' ], KImproved rendering speeds." W  V, `9 Y% i6 l
Fixes some major crashes.
+ z. P* e7 n0 z" h- H0 OStability fixes.
6 j( u! i; Z6 K8 k$ N9 O" X8 @1 T! g: F# I% {' J
Version 8.5.2 - Update
, R4 d& u% ^2 [2 f* |  q& \Major speed improvements.
9 B0 D' }: ^8 t& L' d: P6 x  cFixes some major crashes.
( p. \3 T, V( |7 _  q9 ?$ yStability fixes.
  F1 w* j; Y- m* f1 m* o
1 O& @$ Z9 L" b* j. D  m$ aVersion 8.5.1 Update9 T( {+ m; a$ a: [/ [# W
Fixes a memory leak dealing with Depth of Field.
, T8 A4 R- T& o1 Q% cFixes a memory leak dealing with Motion Blur.
; ?4 I, O1 H, {% W1 Q* [Fixes an issue where some warning boxes wouldn't go away.$ L! ?5 c, j# z# J
Other stability fixes.2 C! [2 u" l: a8 D) A
/ s# ]5 |& f; y* K5 L- T
Version 8.5.0 - Update0 e' J, T0 n6 z, s1 F7 w
Added global reflections. You can now use a single map for all reflections in the scene./ `7 h! ~8 }0 X6 z- O
Added global reflection rotation. By setting a rate of rotation the global reflection will keep moving so the reflections don't go dead when objects stop moving.
0 q/ f, u4 {& L9 I! W# L1 OYou can now parent Light Tracks to Objects so an object can carry a lighting track along with it. This is especially good for adding blinking lights to graphics.
) N5 C8 Z; [  d& _. tAdded a new type of auto-rotation for lens flares that enables you to make flares trace the edges of 3D objects.
" F" c6 o3 }1 n0 ]# D  j# PMaterials can now be dropped onto trusses and each truss can have its own material.
% L7 C8 c  t# aFragmented objects render much faster.- z9 k1 [% t) A, B) W
Added foreground compositing, so you can overlay screen UI or pre-rendered scene elements.
4 V' C  N& j# r1 P0 b. L% TFixed memory leaks, especially when using motion blur or depth of field, that were causing crashes during long renders.# C, |  o( U4 J
Lots of stability fixes.1 Y! x2 r5 W, w
On the Mac you can now load a project file by dragging the project file onto the application icon.) ^% z" H* @& _; F& G( a: n; f
The split arrows now stick to the end of your cursor better.
3 i' D! N1 Q7 m- M+ y/ F0 A( t, SAutoSave files are now cleaned up better.  R4 m! P, K8 j  R+ D8 O
Shape tools can now be used to draw custom profiles without crashing.
+ M9 O+ T3 W3 UReflections using multiple shaders now render properly.5 F4 L; x; y) w7 G" d
Fragmented objects new render better using the OpenGL renderer.& [  o5 M( j2 [1 G+ P, c) r
Stretched glows are no longer clipped.# G1 r4 L6 U  s6 v1 B
Selecting and editing objects that are children of other objects works better.* t1 f9 t4 N2 K4 s0 M# B0 [, B0 ]( G
! X; k. y7 j2 ?
Version 8.0.2 - Update9 m1 N0 t8 \! H, V
Compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
9 }( V) z! }- _8 ?, rCompatible with OX 10.7 or above and Intel Mac Only1 K" t/ h; W  A
Added Expand Instance command to expand instances into objects. This lets you apply warping or planar mapping to the instanced objects.; ]4 c* g) J, S( w5 C7 L& L- {5 ]
B and E Hotkeys added in the Animation Controls panel to set the green and red work area markers.
, O3 X  K. m' H' |& p( YObject and Camera Animation presets are now placed where the time marker is located.
1 Z% c. o6 Q1 e. |  QAdded support so Ambient Occlusion now works with Shadow Catcher layers.+ N$ e( e6 L. X2 E
Optimized the Antialias settings so the Fast setting renders with a higher quality and even faster rendering speeds.
1 G+ U& x+ d. y$ u/ p* Y3 sFixes a rendering issue where lines may appear when using Ambient Occlusion.
" ]3 \* ^& U& }0 ^3 I! P% w1 KFixes an issue where drawing shapes in the Object Drawing window may cause the program to crash.Version 8.0.1 Update
4 f8 B  T3 S3 ^1 H& ^5 D3 ICompatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8% h6 N- }  {( H/ t. H& d
Compatible with OX 10.7 or above and Intel Mac Only# N; g/ B9 y; F8 j+ n
Added a Depth of Field indicator. When using 4-Views or a User Camera, you can see the Depth of Field indicator on the Main Camera.1 k' `) W. U, y
Added a new distribution feature so you can cascade objects in directions such as Left To Right.$ R0 `1 H$ }% f* T/ z5 O# ], `8 q
Fixes an issue where changing the instanced text grouping may crash the program' U% R; g( B8 n, j/ y
Fixes an issue where the IBL image is not loading correctly.& |5 [5 l0 l7 j! b0 [: q" M
Fixes a possible crash when replacing Lighting Rigs.7 c+ i) b: W7 S

' z7 Q/ H3 T% S% Z6 R$ vVersion 8.0.0 - Major Release
4 t$ H2 j3 G1 t, }# [Compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8% T) H8 q' A8 v/ U
Compatible with OX 10.9 or above and Intel Mac Only
* [5 a) t; C9 H8 GReal-Time Rendering
. e% X: w" G! y$ v# A0 LOptimized OpenGL and Ray-Traced Renderer- Our Open GL and Ray Trace Renderer is now faster than ever! Create hundreds of thousands of polygons without having to worry about slowdown. Everything updates in real-time with texturing, lighting and shadows.
5 G& a- u4 u; W. b0 {Auto-Rendering- With Auto-Rendering, whenber you make any changes the scene automatically renders. No need to keep having to click the Render Test button to see what your objects look like.
6 Y  p& z3 q9 m& {6 Y$ ODepth of Field - Use Depth of Field to create highly realistic images where some objects are in focus while other objects are out of focus.​! b, y/ J+ f+ c! H
Instancing
1 y7 l, p$ j; u3 U  R; H  n' H​Instanced Objects - With instanced objects, the program automatically duplicates as many objects as you want without slowing down the program. These objects can than be distributed using the distribution tools.​
2 s9 O! q& t* B/ O# FNew Distribution Types - Use new distribution tools such as assigning your objects to take on the shape of a different object, or other simple shapes such as cubes, spheres and more.
6 G- B* f; z9 d8 N6 G$ ?Materials - Apply the same material or different materials to the instanced objects.
' x! U- x4 d! @6 Z' U* j& MRandomization - Use our randomize controls to place objects in random positions instead of scattering objects one by one.
: ^( v& F* Q3 Q% e' e7 IInstanced Text- With instanced text, you can set the text to be instanced by character, word, or paragraphs. This lets you distribute walls of text to create amazing text backgrounds quickly and easily.
& d. C/ g" q+ F, KNormal Maps
) U6 b2 W7 v! D* r: m& o" NApplying Normal Maps - Our Material Editor gives you the ability to load either a noraml map or bump map to create realistic effects.0 `+ j  h" J  G
Realistic Material Presets - Our material presets have been re-edited with normal maps for ever more realistic effects for your objects.
; Q: v, H8 S" Z- {New Lighting Controls. Q6 \: L, {6 p
Image Based Lighting - Apply Image Based Lighting for highly realistic lighting effects for your scene.$ I, ]3 X/ M0 s% M
Shadow lights - Create a light that doesn't affect your scene, but has the ability to cast shadows.
/ U$ ~' F5 C1 l0 NNote: Wireframe and hidden line rendering styles are no longer supported. If you have any old projects that are using wireframe or hidden line rendering, the material will render as a solid color instead. You may use the Grid Shader as an alternative for Hidden Line rendering.: s3 o9 N' ?6 w

" O9 K( z/ y' X4 L+ tVersion 7.0.1 Update
' C  @/ Q% C: MCompatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 / OSX 10.6.8 or above and Intel Mac Only
8 X  {- x! l( g  N& o" D* N3 i! D; {9 |Fixes a compatibility issue where objects are not showing up (Windows Only).6 Q  q  S8 p9 T
Flares optimization to allow much faster preview speed.
$ `9 w. e! Y# S& P2 P. Y. P0 \Fix with Flare color not displaying properly.
: V, a8 P% ^; ]& _Memory optimization to prevent out of memory issues.
/ Q+ n/ r, g! S3 G7 tAdded Flares to all Lighting Rigs for more realistic lighting scenes. Use the "Restore" command in the "Preferences" window to update the Lighting Rig presets.
0 d" ]/ S% _0 N9 l- Q, V6 o/ @1 G: c6 V: A5 K# N5 ?! M$ K4 \% M: f& @
Version 7.0.0 - Major Release
. `. n9 i; g9 E5 t" SCompatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 / OSX 10.6.8 or above and Intel Mac Only7 ~9 h& ~2 V- x
Lighting
  G$ D9 o% j7 r$ ~& \$ s5 l1 A2 sLight Tracks & Light Actions - Create your own lighting animations using the familiar Pose and Transition system.
' f2 Z3 U, X: w$ V8 \Use Light Brightness Actions to set up light animations where lights fade, blink, pulse, or flicker on and off.
: c/ u" U  G2 `7 S+ rLight Rotation Actions can be used where lights rotate randomly such as in a concert, bar or club.  ~3 [! v5 c( [1 I4 X
Light Color Actions create light color animations without use of keyframes.
" k. b( Y* I7 @! ~Advanced Lighting Controls - Create your own lighting animations using After Effects keyframes.$ ?, ^7 c+ h! _7 `: _, j7 p) q' o1 G
Use Fan controls for lights to fan out, or converge at a point.
6 o* q5 `3 m" [9 a3 p) R" _Work with Parallel, Point or Spot lights to create a realistic 3D environment.
) A' m  i  i8 ]( ~" ULighting Fixtures - Dozens of lighting fixture presets.2 O% i5 P3 M2 S3 ]: Y) I) f1 u' a
Variety of Trusses and Pipes - Create complex trusses such as box, triangular, rectangle trusses, or laced and ring pipes with a click of a button.
/ [6 z4 q; \1 GLens Flares - Dozens of Lighting Flares can be used for any lighting effect. Contains a wide variety of flares to use for professional stage effects.
$ N$ o% Z8 q; Q( Q* pFlare Editor. This lets you create extremely realistic glows and spikes to produce the perfect flare for your scene.- }. v/ t+ `& v+ s+ V+ f, [6 w
Light Cones - Customize your light with dozens of different beams such as hard, soft, smooth, wash, and many other moody lights.
2 v5 k# O  {) ^5 f" ALighting Rigs - Use lighting rigs to instantly add stage elements to your project.
- c: v3 e* f9 M/ a. kGorgeous Photo-Realistic Materials - Over a hundred highly detailed, seamless materials.3 k  k, }3 e& |9 }4 G( e1 n* \
Newly Designed Interface - Re-designed buttons and easier to read text.
4 b: A' R+ I+ k. V& O- x4 @! fAuto-Save - The Auto-Save feature automatically saves your project so you have a backup of your file as you're working.​+ ]6 e5 ^, b* K% K: F* A
Increment and Save - Automatically increments your save file so you have multiple versions of your project file as a back-up.
- @. |. @: K4 N
3 `& }' k8 H4 C3 e& V7 I" C6 @# UVersion 6.1.1 Update
! U4 a9 B# w# z% KCompatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 / OSX 10.5.8 or above and Intel Mac Only( p. W& ]& r6 o+ R' c0 R% g* {
Fixed an issue where using Wireframe or Hidden Line may cause a crash when working with a lot of geometry." i/ L" j, F9 ~+ h2 `, C
Fixed crashes when adding/removing/converting points in the Object Drawing window.
( K8 Q  B4 O0 n) E: {  _Fixed crashes when using the Undo command with certain commands in the Object Drawing window.
; y$ O- N5 u$ S3 U8 W$ K! C' \You can now import/export grouped/parented objects using the .zxo format.
% [2 F1 j6 m6 w$ a2 s1 R7 VPath selection has been enhanced so it's now easier to select tiny objects in the Object Drawing window.
& S; }- D6 b+ G" r5 ?Fixes an issue where the background image will reset in size if adjusting the background opacity.4 `5 u0 s9 b3 U9 G8 f& A2 r
# C: g1 q# i% l; |. b& |& O5 p/ D: S
Version 6.1.0 Update
" x2 @$ k5 F$ S9 `- V& k3 E8 tCompatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 / OSX 10.5.8 or above and Intel Mac Only
* m0 K2 w+ y7 u* k; f  E6 X3 YGPU-based Open GL rendering. Enables final quality textures, bump maps, reflections and shadows right in the 3D preview window.5 }) C; M. l3 d4 {, m9 ^9 a
Changes have been made to handle text editing under more situations allowing text to be freely edited while retaining its original position.9 v: r  [, C5 R5 y* `7 G
The user interface on Windows has been upgraded for a more modern look.' c) @/ F0 \8 ]
A blur function was added to the noise shaders making for better bump maps and a wider range of uses.6 w# m. f4 }$ S9 o7 L% m% G. _) T
Bump maps have been made more dramatic... and useful.Path selection has been enhanced so it's now easier to select tiny objects in the Object Drawing window.! Z3 P* D2 H; H9 N
The Specular channel is now full color ... good for metallic materials.
4 s* E- S- }" n6 o7 fMaterial channels now show a "no" sign if they don't affect the material. This makes it very easy to see which channels are contributing to the look of the material.
7 F7 {+ P! \7 O2 f" IImported 3D objects now have normals imported too.5 r. S# N/ S4 a' E' ^
There is a new Preference to disable jumping to the start of a Pose or Transition when a control is changed. This enables you to leave the Time Marker at a point in time while you change the controls at a different time.
* I4 U& `5 x( |- [, M+ L8 `$ kUndo now works faster, especially when working with Fragmentations.
/ e3 s6 d' @8 w& ]ProAnimator no longer pops to the front each time a frame is rendered. This way you can put ProAnimator in the background and work on other things while it's still rendering.
0 e# V- F6 H  S: I# o- r+ OObject Animation presets can now be organized into folders./ M. |0 P5 @8 l# Z% c0 `8 |  R
The timeline will automatically scroll if you drag a Pose past the end of the timeline.
$ {3 V) K2 D6 P( yThe drawing window now automatically scrolls if you drag objects to the edge of the drawing area.! ]- w$ F5 O; M4 ~
Fixes an issue where using the Color Picker when working on a Mac OSX Lion may cause the program to crash.5 J, ]8 @; i; m% j/ f3 p

$ _1 s, u- z8 B0 d& p0 E7 iVersion 6.0.0 - Major Release2 Z) z! @, l- C# ^5 a9 T
Compatible with Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8 / OSX 10.5.8 or above and Intel Mac Only0 c1 h8 D: S( c! U4 D) v* G
Ray Tracer Renderer$ @; ?: d, n, e2 }! X6 k* G& f
​Refractions - Create realistic looking materials that simulate the effect of glass, ice, or water.: N1 x: N- G5 J, G6 N
Ray Trace Reflectivity - Make surfaces reflective. You'll be able to see the other objects in the reflections!- F9 Y1 g: P4 V  g/ ]
Falloff - Apply to make the reflections fade off over a certain distance.) V+ X2 m" A5 }1 S- @0 B
Ambient Occlusion - Darkens corners and areas where one object is close to another to add realism for shadows.$ S: M9 ?& J$ ?: o- N. ]
Ray Trace Shadows - Create more realistic shadows than using Shadow Maps.
4 p* }6 p6 L& [0 nObject Fragmentation - Break apart objects into little pieces!
5 ^, p( W* e# w' N! V  G$ pGrid Shaders - Create Grids or different line patterns. Useful for creating tiles.; X% B9 [& `2 @2 T
Collect Files - Used to collect all media files that are being used by materials.
  g# Z' l; H- F# eImport Images - Select images to import and they automatically get mapped onto 3D Planes. It's easier than ever to create 3D backgrounds.
% ~: w$ m, a9 a" a8 b( q- ]Trace Background - In the Object Drawing window, use the "." command after tracing a background image to instantly transfer the background image onto the object you are tracing.
3 G0 y5 C- M! b$ P3 j0 TLayer Tracking - Track ProAnimator objects to any other Track. You can still apply rotations or other effects even though it is tracking another track.
" y+ I& O* s. ~( O/ B2 @Increased Number for Layer Maps - Apply up to 16 Layer Maps for your materials.
: p8 q4 C6 s3 P3 j1 S, R; ], t9 h, OShadow Catcher Plane - Select a 3D After Effects layer to use as a shadow catcher layer.# j3 H  I- O) q' _: g, n
7 O) `( ~; r  l
Version 5.1.0 Update" L. b$ l9 Q/ Q/ Z
Compatible with Windows XP and above / OSX 10.5.8 or above and Intel Mac Only
( i. {- B+ ?6 n0 K- fOptimization for rendering frames with Motion Blur and Fields.  \  @9 a6 T/ L
Fixes compatibility with the Zapf Dingbat font so the preview shows up properly.
8 r( }4 F! P0 i$ f) x/ F* a0 YFixes the Orthographic camera so you can now orbit using the camera.- V. U4 j& l1 r
Fixes a crash where if you move Text and use the Undo command, this may cause the program to crash.. m5 Y. R, Y' a
Fixes an issue where deleting shapes in the Profile Editor may cause a crash.
9 M( r# r- ^" j0 [5 eFixes an issue where using the Undo command after applying Object Styles may cause the program to crash.
* a8 g0 |, Q. _$ x0 `Fixes the Comp Camera so that moving the Comp Camera also blurs the objects if Motion Blur is enabled5 U8 ~1 N2 e- p4 W+ t1 o4 @
Fixes an issue where parenting an object to a Camera Track will cause the program to crash; d6 D) ^1 A& Y8 ~. D1 k4 o

$ c7 W4 m# H- r8 G+ HVersion 5.0.9 Update
8 w9 S- h  D' dCompatible with Windows XP and above / OSX 10.5.8 or above and Intel Mac Only
2 u% z6 H; E% y6 y; U" P8 t8 ]Optimized the performance when working with many objects in the scene.
2 E% B$ l5 J0 g- o# pImproved responsiveness of commands in the Object List panel and other menu options.& b, s# b9 T8 g+ P+ w+ u; E
Improved performance when working with Poses and Transitions.
4 {- M1 @: P" D1 Y& P4 EFixes an issue where certain controls would not accept typed in values (Windows Only)+ K  u& ~4 A5 ~4 A

) {; O' @# k& ]5 X& KVersion 5.0.8 Update
. ?6 D7 ~# y+ ~3 {) C( U( yCompatible with Windows XP and above / OSX 10.5.8 or above and Intel Mac Only0 ?- s% t) I& x9 e; I, K1 Z9 m
You can now copy and paste the text from one 3D Text window to another, as well as copying text from word processing programs to paste into the program's 3D Text window.
' Z  @; N' ?+ x; s. e# |$ A  N1 {( mUpgraded the drawing of Bezier paths so they're easier to draw and manipulate.0 [. P- M9 ]& I- P0 x2 e
You can now cycle through the drawing tools by repeatedly pressing a tool's shortcut key.) s: M4 K2 n; y# u6 ^. [
Made it easier to delete swatches.& k5 C8 K4 I* s
Made it easier to duplicate entire pose/transition sequences.
" `! Q+ R9 n+ Q1 jWarp tracks are now duplicated along with the animation tracks they are applied to.: a5 f" x% K1 |( U9 D
Fixed how reflection maps were applied when reopening version 4 projects in version 5.
& ?  n' ]! p: e/ a1 E) mDrawing window grids can now be hidden.
$ M& S: U: }" x) bImproves Video Card Compatibility for both Mac and Windows.
$ w# s3 }& p4 F3 [' H5 DThe file icons are now modern and awesome!
+ ^8 u) ]: S; Y) V  _6 s6 yRearchitected how text works so it's now more intuitive to create text blocks or individual text objects. This also makes it much easier to replace text for versioning or doing text substitution.8 F1 E7 K9 Y# B" L8 ~. w& P
The program now saves the last Camera used and the interface will open with the previously used camera.; o2 }: m5 _5 c5 N
The ProAnimator Standalone now saves the Maximize setting for the inner interface window (Windows Only).* C7 S1 m0 ^" O9 z9 d2 O8 K
The Render Test button now works for all Cameras instead of just the Main Camera.
1 Q' `$ s) Q8 Z/ }Fixes an issue where After Effects may run out of memory and crash during rendering.  ]$ x2 @- b/ o) H6 f+ V$ y& W4 r1 z
Fixes an issue where editing the text from a version 4 project may cause the text to shift in position.
; g: {$ J  ^: d1 d7 I! x1 vFixes an issue where black pixels may appear during a render when using Fresnel materials.
" Y4 V  G2 n+ E3 S5 b+ f3 E* VFixes an issue where you have to re-link the Text Substitution file after re-opening the project file.
/ l, o; c1 m  v" O+ z- A2 mFix for a crash that may occur if you are working in a separate program such as Illustrator or Photoshop, and using the Save command.  }% S7 {: _7 c- q+ x/ p

9 {/ t: H* a" E& [( r. dVersion 5.0.7 Update
2 [+ s; |9 w5 Z' Y2 v' g/ _Compatible with Windows XP and above / OSX 10.5.8 or above and Intel Mac Only* u. C) q' h! l* l
Fixes the User Account Controls (UAC) issue on Windows.6 ^( n4 _/ Q5 B  x, `  p  `- M! X
Fixes a compatibility issue with OSX 10.7 Lion.
$ S) `" _! t0 E: gFixes an issue where using the Undo command when applying materials can cause the program to crash.
% ]6 r: K! _2 hFixes an issue where the project may crash during rendering.3 I' [# ]1 A, F5 A
4 }- d5 n! E+ g# o
Version 5.0.6 Update
+ P! D  O( y2 e7 y/ a2 RCompatible with Windows XP and above / OSX 10.5.8 or above and Intel Mac Only
' q: U7 o# u' x$ S0 E- VFixes an issue related to multi-threaded rendering. It may prevent an issue where the program crashes during the render.
4 h$ \( G2 v6 t8 k7 i; c  ~Fixes an issue where if you duplicate or copy and paste 3D Text, the text may shift in position after editing the text.
) h1 Y! M7 r4 }; f  z: G% q+ C( xAdded a new feature that lets you organize your Object and Camera Animation Presets. By placing your presets into folders, this lets you set up a list hierarchy.
$ P3 z1 E" h4 \# vFixes an issue where using a Matte material with the setting "Composite on Original" did not show the appropriate layer.! |, O  `: K& T
Fixes an issue where the authorization code was not sticking in Windows 7.0 \) K' I$ w3 _$ ~, U% I5 x
Fixed an issue with editing text from older projects.
* m) Y, k8 L" I& w# N
; C- N! D2 N. y  _3 g& S& LVersion 5.0.5 Update
9 Z( n& r% l. m% u7 K9 k9 HCompatible with Windows XP and above / OSX 10.5.8 or above and Intel Mac Only
+ T# x0 ^' n+ K1 gEnhanced 3D Text engine. This fixes any issues with incompatible fonts.  \) p* S! G; ?, K, e4 i* x
Improved multi-threaded rendering engine.
' \! ^( o3 o0 M' S; ~* a! W, S+ ^! sCompatibility opening up older projects.
9 X* M/ W4 t  E3 L$ JFixes an issue where the authorization code was not sticking in Windows. With the fix, you no longer need to re-enter the authorization code after restarting the computer.' u* J) {' {( D: z+ U
Typing values into fields. (Windows Only): Z  f( o+ Q5 a3 @$ C
Fixed an issue with editing text from older projects.
; k/ M( q5 u1 G. ?$ |) _0 C6 a
( ?1 o3 J0 m5 i6 v- U; \" hVersion 5.0.4 Update
" B/ o# Q% ~+ u. d% z) vCompatible with Windows XP and above / OSX 10.5.8 or above and Intel Mac Only7 [" {0 [: p) J' r
Fixes an issue where moving a Warp Pose may crash the program.
1 }3 X. s# l7 m; L3 n; U5 F. LIgnores certain Fonts on the Mac where it may cause a crash when opening the 3D Text window.# Y9 g7 ?2 F: Z3 u/ z/ O7 |
Fixes an issue where applying a material onto an imported 3D Model causes the model to turn black.2 j. q/ n+ ]; C
Edited the Light Menu to show when lights are turned on or off, and also if shadows are turned on or off.. S/ D1 X' \1 _5 K0 Z
1 e, K& k- c6 {! a7 X5 b2 g) ?
Version 5.0.3 Update& M/ x, Q/ ~/ x2 I' q# h# O" ]
3 I" \* b4 s8 A5 ^& x& R, ]# sFixes an issue opening older project files.7 }# d1 e3 f, W6 N! L/ O9 [: f
Improves compatibility with Illustrator files.
8 ~6 w# y; m) u, Q  {. ]# Y$ y/ a5 M- L5 Y0 x
Version 5.0.2 Update1 U& W) u5 m' m
& v; P; b5 ?4 ~- W% k) j6 `* }Fixes an issue where objects may not be in the same position if you are opening up a project from version 4.5.1.. D% u' ~7 y/ G& o. C
Fixes an issue where the program may crash if opening up certain projects from version 4.5.1.2 a; o! W# k( O: U
Fixes an issue where Layer Maps may not be working properly.' a: i/ R2 R' I" z& Q; H  p$ L' ]$ r4 e

/ x, k; V( t, e& m6 |- P- tVersion 5.0.1 Update1 m2 d3 J$ ^* I  ~# }7 L6 x
Compatible with Windows XP and above / OSX 10.5.8 or above and Intel Mac Only& V# G; j5 i. L$ f
Fixes an issue where the project may not render the Comp Camera correctly.0 ~- H9 `2 x6 c/ d
Fixes an issue where certain materials do not show up properly in the After Effects interface.
' X5 f, y5 L  AFixes a Windows issue where applying materials into the Material Docks may cause a crash.# w+ p2 k$ @0 d2 Y( K4 l
; \& P( l7 w8 ?6 j  P4 k& P6 u
Version 5.0.0 - Major Release; }5 n: y( `- w: i, P) ^
  G; u' i' L; `Improved 3D Text engine increases the compatibility with many font types.3 b% D! v* N, x5 [. Y1 y
Customizable Workspaces
9 x+ ^/ G" `/ ?Object List lets you select objects easily.0 a6 Z7 ?8 S$ o0 O; S
Integrated Drawing Window lets you use familiar tools such as the Pen, Pencil, Shape, Text, Selection to build and edit professional logos! v, a" _7 B. v: I. {
Cornering and Auto-curve Pen tools allow you edit or draw curves with ease.8 }& g, m' v, f9 J& X! k  ?
Use Gradient/Noise Shaders & Blend Modes to create sophisticated texture maps without having to leave the program.
. e. s0 z4 _6 J- v3 {New UV, Spherical, Planar, Cylindrical, Cubic, or Camera View mapping lets you create different looks for your 3D Objects.
& }6 @) n& K2 ?Object deformation lets you bend, fold or twist your objects.( ~9 A+ w0 E5 }8 `8 ^: o6 a  G& [
Parenting allows you to track objects from one Object Track to another Object Track.
1 {/ I! }9 t0 r- d' t0 B' L7 \Batch Project Rendering allows you to render multiple projects in one sitting.
2 e" x( g$ ?6 C/ c& F7 {' WMultiprocessing lets you render faster than ever.; K+ g. E7 n! M. h2 T* K
Fixes an issue with the text window when using Windows Vista.
! y; l' G- j; {6 P( ?Fixes the (*6) rendering issue in the standalone version when using the latest versions of Apple Quicktime./ j* L% l8 }7 Q, B' \0 c1 Q" y8 q
7 y" L; ^. M5 R$ w
Version 4.5.1 Update
& L) i; l5 N( W, {* d% }Compatible with After Effects 6.5 - CS48 a$ \* i# ?6 d3 _  g) x
New feature: user and master swatches. User swatches are now saved in the "Documents > Zaxwerks" folder.
- {( E" N$ W1 V; x3 ZCompatibility with After Effects CS4.  i1 ^9 o/ E6 u1 F/ p7 N
" \, J( K% I/ h. d9 p3 x

- `0 T7 y# w8 ]9 v$ o; d. Z- @" B: R: LDownload:% C& R: b0 a. M+ ^  ]& D9 M
https://zaxwerks.com/downloads/ProAnimator_AE_current_win.zip* R4 Q. [. ?" P
https://zaxwerks.com/downloads/ProAnimator_AE_current_mac.zip+ Z& O+ Q6 U9 Y0 r
https://zaxwerks.com/downloads/ProAnimator_App_current_win.zip
  z/ u0 }& g7 _4 A. L- Shttps://zaxwerks.com/downloads/ProAnimator_App_current_mac.zip
* Y0 E4 S2 [) M$ a, g
2 s" {; `$ K( ~- J6 t. {( h2 Z. BZaxwerks ProAnimator AE 7.0.0 CE.zip+ [2 q( ^3 u5 r' e- _# \
Zaxwerks ProAnimator AE 8.0.0 CE.zip( k: ]% d& w+ D' [  U
Zaxwerks ProAnimator AE 8.0.1 CE.zip
3 p! n; U8 f7 G; W0 K6 fZaxwerks ProAnimator AE 8.0.2 CE.zip$ Q( P8 r; Z1 \5 Y! O
Zaxwerks ProAnimator AE 8.5.0 CE.zip
& j" s" |/ Q: s$ L; D$ U
4 Z" G, u5 A. b% L* K
/ N: v# E$ `2 }
1 t3 X; Z. {7 n) B: g6 L2 B$ _$ a( |7 R) g4 A5 k& P) A4 {

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 03:14