Program Type: Video Edit0 ?* o" J7 j" P$ N  [
Developer: Apple& s8 ]! H$ x* m/ I
Homepage: https://www.apple.com/final-cut-pro/- T5 r( D' A1 K
Release Date: Apr 13, 20178 ]5 s6 b8 N8 J) \( k* p
Interface Language: Multilingual
/ h$ R3 W/ b1 q( M# cPlatform: Mac OS X
2 s* F8 m6 v; cFile Size: 2.82 GB
' P- r0 [4 C+ c/ H+ p( o; S$ c$ r  \  x1 Z
Apple Final Cut Pro X is a professional video editing solution.Completely redesigned from the ground up, Final Cut Pro adds  extraordinary speed, quality, and flexibility to every part of the post-production workflow.- C! [4 G' @3 `) C( L
* B9 A1 c5 `0 M6 U6 z. b7 M; M
Revolutionary Video Editing
) M. c# t; A, D- k$ KAssemble clips in the Magnetic Timeline without clip collisions or sync problems.# O, B2 m* ]5 ^, C  y2 ]) k
Use Clip Connections to attach B-roll, sound effects, and music to the timeline.3 I, n; P* P3 i) ~
Reduce clutter by grouping clips into a Compound Clip. Easily expand it back to single clips.
7 Z# Z* R. ^$ c8 K2 f- E8 NPerfect your pacing right in the timeline with the Inline Precision Editor.
2 n+ O- p$ E) x& t: aCycle through different shots, graphics, or effects at one place in the timeline with Auditions.
1 q$ z  Z0 {; ^% B; G8 C: |
, c# T7 Y. n1 P/ I* TPowerful Media Organization; z1 G" F& @- n) l
Import a broad range of formats including native AVCHD, H.264 from DSLRs, and more.
3 T) I1 i7 k/ J- h) K; S$ CContent Auto-Analysis captures camera metadata and analyzes shots in the background.
2 w8 v5 C. V4 m5 C& ]! h8 p& F( p3 lChoose analysis options for stabilization, rolling shutter correction, and audio enhancement.
) M! L' v4 t: b: n5 K6 LCreate and apply custom keywords on the fly as you select ranges in clips.; O3 T) s$ f; C0 f5 C" n
Smart Collections let you dynamically organize content and find any shot in a few clicks.; c/ v' D! E2 {7 M# e' [! v( r7 d

. {$ i6 U6 e4 o9 @) yIncredible Performance, @' J! A; M" T0 S. {+ y
New 64-bit architecture uses all the RAM in your system for larger projects and richer effects.
2 R& _6 u" A1 R. U! V4 uThe Cocoa foundation makes Final Cut Pro more responsive, interactive, and fun to use.3 I: f* Y0 M+ B/ {, }
Final Cut Pro taps the GPU on the graphics card and all the cores in your Mac for speed.2 a+ P5 Z. s* [- J7 Q/ K- A
Background processing lets you keep working without interruption., o2 V/ t: E  }: k" ]" E; L
A ColorSync-managed color pipeline produces accurate, consistent color across applications.' q  ^/ W3 V9 E

: n; W4 {  }. i) cCompelling, Customizable Effects- X% I0 f! R- r/ S3 t: I5 W
Preview effects to see how they look with your footage before applying them.7 A/ n- c% y# L" o! i% F/ G
Change the look of titles, transitions, and effects using intuitive controls.
* o  u4 }7 O4 vControl effects with precision using a keyframe editor that appears directly in the timeline.$ O" v; t+ b4 s1 m) @; a
Adjust the Ken Burns effect with simple onscreen arrows for start and end points." G# [  E$ y; Z1 f' A
6 n" I3 y' C' c- h! J" x' n! h- ?
Integrated Audio Editing  q; T8 f1 D. h# O5 n: L/ z" @! r
Let Final Cut Pro repair significant audio problems such as hum, excessive noise, and more.3 k" h6 \& Z0 m3 _+ W) G$ m5 K. ^
Sync DSLR video with separate audio in a single step, with instant audio waveform matching.4 `% Y# r+ N6 I. O8 `  M, F/ r7 S1 V
Enrich your soundtrack with a library of royalty-free sound effects and audio effect plug-ins.
$ B+ m7 w0 Z% |* DCreate immersive audio experiences in 5.1 surround.
( u! J7 t* H, @! `0 I# R, s5 i- J: S, {5 V
Intuitive Color Grading
# @, p/ ?' p- jImprove the look of any clip with the single-click Balance Color feature.8 z7 Y" S; ?0 L& ^$ R2 F
Apply the Match Color feature to match the looks of two clips shot under different conditions.9 L4 H0 V& K) T' v7 Q7 {
Manipulate color, saturation, and exposure with the Color Board.
- l/ M0 X! k7 N! P# S0 ]Fine tune color for a specific color range or area of the screen using keying and masks.! s: y. V2 ^4 w7 w2 ~
; }3 c) k; T5 _
One-Step, Optimized Output
9 ^; o$ L. f* Q8 bExport projects to Apple devices and websites such as Vimeo, YouTube, and Facebook.
# Q& O0 l- f; Y; I$ `Add your content to a set of themed menus, then burn a DVD or Blu-ray disc.
! \' \2 M$ L7 f4 @8 ZOutput files for HTTP live streaming in a single step.4 e+ \! v( l" F5 |

$ A5 m# A- r9 N# R% U6 kNew in version 10.4/ Q5 p! \# [$ t1 H# l  o
Editing virtual reality 360 °9 d  U- n' h5 F' [" F
- Import and edit video 360 ° Equirectangular in many formats and frame sizes.
# r" i8 b" n$ `+ M9 m" p- Send video 360 connected to a VR glasses. *
$ T, Y) a# }4 D8 D, f- Open the viewer 360 to display the Equirectangular view and editing glasses.4 D9 {$ m: s) g$ O3 E9 b+ N
- Track the movement of VR glasses on the viewer 360 in Final Cut Pro.
8 c# s# {% i4 ^* ]# A- 360 ° Add effects, such as blurs and shimmers.  S0 X: U- J7 I% `
- Share 360 video on YouTube, Facebook and Vimeo.  p  c0 S# i/ l. a1 o  b$ d
- Use the correction of 360 ° to remove the instant cameras and equipment from the scene.
( ?/ s# [: J7 o$ S: }/ K9 y; J- Use the Horizon overlay to easily change the orientation video 360 ° in the display.
' s$ g; N' x1 a/ u- ~- Edit video 360 ° on a project than 360 ° and anime zoom, tilt and pan.
6 ~5 Y, H* m0 q! i1 x5 w- Place any graphics, still image or video in a project of 360 ° and change its position and size to fit perfectly into the scene of 360 °.8 E" D2 B3 H: v; ~2 l
- Support monoscopic and stereoscopic video 360 °.
; f$ G; V3 s5 \# r# ?
* V+ }2 e3 Z& U$ KAdvanced color gradation
! m, D8 P$ o5 u. U' `$ D- The tab includes specific colors inspector all color controls in one place.
: r- ]5 D8 i' I( u2 Q# r$ f) Z- Powerful new control wheels improve traditional wheels with integrated regulators to adjust the hue, saturation and brightness.5 p3 b0 e3 ~5 g1 P7 T6 u
- The color curves allow adjustments with great accuracy by several checkpoints to change the color and contrast.7 }( K' [$ t0 o" e3 r5 L: W
- curves hue / saturation allow you to select a level of hue or brightness to make adjustments without changing other parts of the image.
8 S/ P6 L+ M# a) X7 T- Use the eyedropper in the curves of color and hue / saturation to quickly take samples of parts of an image to make adjustments.6 q9 O  A. `7 q7 z$ p
- The “Color Balance” command includes an eyedropper to manually perform white balance.
+ A' A% b- @$ O3 A* ^" S* g, J- Apply custom LUT known sites and apps gradation of color.7 E# h3 C7 B. F
- Adjust color corrections in time with precise keyframe controls.
' J" \" o9 t8 L/ W$ @' P5 j  w- Streamline color correction with new keyboard shortcuts for adjusting colors and navigating the timeline – based functions.4 q% `7 ?% D$ y2 {
- The color presets are now in the effects browser, which enables quick searches and previews.! B' c  A6 _1 E: n' b
& q2 R1 {9 i  k+ S9 s2 y' ]) F, M
High dynamic range4 n, F8 \1 T; A# \3 c# _
- Import, edit and publish video HDR as Rec. 2020 HLG or Rec. 2020 PQ for HDR10., q6 E8 c5 E( w7 k; t- k' E0 h
- Send HDR video to display devices using third – party E / S third.. A" o* E8 f# }0 z, o3 T9 c
- The integrated monitoring indicates waves HDR brightness levels up to 10,000 nits.% m, Q6 I6 \- N/ G* f3 e( z3 s
- The “Tools HDR” effect facilitates tone mapping HDR output to standard dynamic range (SDR) as well as conversion between the PQ and HLG formats.
; `2 d2 w% L& L& W% c/ U( c5 \- Option to see HDR as uncompressed values when working without an HDR monitor.
4 L7 G6 Y4 F; {6 T
; u" a: Q% {, z$ R  qadditional features
8 W2 c3 q# q. S5 Z$ f* D8 W- Send your iMovie for iOS project directly to Final Cut Pro to use advanced editing features, audio and finishing.
- w- r) j9 b7 ~% }6 R- Import, play and edit video clips in HEVC format (also known as H.265) format HEIF and photos on Apple devices. **
7 h! {3 D' _* r9 y9 Y5 l- Send content to Compressor to export video projects HEVC format.
7 V! E0 Q& y, d$ u* `- Adjust audio effects modules Logic Pro X with redesigned and resizable interfaces.7 U# a+ n  n; o: T# [3 z
- Support Format RAW Light Cinema Canon Canon additional software.
, E3 Y* ^& P' c5 j% ]8 H- Analysis of optical flow faster with Metal 2.
: P# h# p( W" v. m3 ~9 z% C, ?- Compatibility libraries and NFS – based content.
- q  H8 E) B3 B6 p6 i% Z) q! |/ U- XML 1.7 with support for new color grading controls, effects of VR 360 ° and HDR.
0 D" X1 C8 U* S2 V& S+ Q
3 |$ X$ ]' }* \  c) u% A# `What’s new  e5 a4 Z- s% z
Extensions workflow' ^9 O6 b3 A4 `) `( M* V
- Extends the capabilities of Final Cut Pro with third – party extensions that open directly into the interface of the app.
" e8 e# _/ I: t$ r7 s  w1 g& W+ @) U- Drag clips from the window of extensions, the browser and the timeline.' h/ B2 v" a% q! k/ M7 {5 t
- Connect to third party accounts to access projects, download multimedia files and purchase content.
$ }. w# f+ y2 u- ]' E3 b* r. {- Deep integration allows extensions control playback on the timeline, navigation markers clips, etc.
( l3 V5 s5 P0 R' w( L/ X3 j- extensions include workflow collaboration tools (Frame.io) repertoire of multimedia files (Shutterstock) and asset management (CatDV).
. e( |# V, |+ _% N% K) e. @% T" X; A
Batch sharing$ Z& c* t- X  s8 c
- Export and transcodes multiple clips in the browser (with or without camera LUT) to process quickly footage and other previews.8 ?+ A( s) d( o! ^( r
- Select and exports various projects.* ]/ \) z' b6 y7 J, k! S
- Combine batch sharing packages to encode multiple files in various formats in one step.
& ]7 P/ }% `0 g* b7 {- Oversees the export progress in the task window in the background.
( s. g& [' _, B, j# E; M+ `
& e6 {) W( H. A1 `+ v0 d. ~Video noise reduction% J( S; G- K1 R
- Apply effect noise reduction to reduce high – quality grain and video noise.- `, M( Q" K4 R+ k0 R
- Use easy to quickly adjust the appearance and amount of noise reduction controls.
( C1 D  U3 b$ Y( G- Easily change the processing order by dragging the effect of reducing the inspector video.  s$ s! Y! q& d* ~$ V5 L  D
- The display shows the effect of noise reduction paused and dragging off for optimum results.8 T' C/ S2 @% j) ^" K& h9 N
- Apply video reduction of 360 ° to video clips of 360 ° while maintaining a perfect union.* f: ~) G- y1 s1 ~/ @

4 k) t! \0 I6 W% J! v! ^( b7 zTimecode window
+ T9 Q, |% {  F) E- Displays the time code project and the source in one or more floating windows timecode.5 B8 ?" R  f. N+ u( P3 q8 z
- Resize the window timecode and drag whatever you want to a second window.
" M' B  b! Z& L8 c9 q- Displays the names of the clips and functions.0 z0 e; n1 n: x1 v% v( p: H: I2 _
- The color code window timecode corresponds with the colors of the functions of the timeline.5 ]8 p7 A4 y$ J' u7 R' m0 h- l
2 {) Q/ z$ e( l1 L
Viewer Comparison
; t/ \+ j! H- N' |5 k5 N5 J- Open the viewer compared to other frames taken as a reference and ensure that the gradation of color is consistent throughout the project.& D6 b( r& e8 o1 s6 b
- Quickly select the previous or next clip in the timeline and keyframe.
" ^+ {, r! E. H. s- Save any image in the browser frame for later viewing in the viewer comparison.  f1 v2 G5 M: T! y! A

# d2 y" `0 {1 `0 ITiny planet
; o. K, H! `* ?6 v9 G& K- Select the assignment option “tiny planet” by adding 360 video in a project than 360 ° to create an interesting spherical power .
, q7 @! A& K4 P/ j  g8 m6 `! r- Use the roll and pitch parameters to wrap the effect of tiny planet in an infinite cylinder
; ?( x4 N  ?5 }; p. B& {* F1 t- Adjust the offset parameter to move the subject horizontally through the tiny planet.: k: Z2 U4 W" Z
- Encourages view to moving from a close – up view a satellite above recording.2 V" L$ A/ E8 @; P5 G6 i' E
- Deforms titles and 360 ° generators applying the allocation option “tiny planet”.
9 y2 Z7 U7 ?  g- c9 g! v* z8 ~/ F: X
Other developments
* [- @0 L; V$ R2 H3 r- View, edit and presents captioned with SRT format, which is used in a variety of websites such as Facebook.
0 u; r+ p$ v9 X0 D8 b& Z$ D- Embeds optional subtitles in the video to make sure they always appear to play.
7 V& T1 r  G2 `8 [: u- When you drag the timeline to select a main argument, you can now select individual clips or entire subplot.! c- |' P$ I) f( D: |
- instantly converts a picture or video in an illustration of comics with Comic filter and then changes its appearance with simple controls for adjusting ink the edges, filling and softness.
) z" l% ]* p2 Q- h# g1 Z
/ V4 I9 S. N9 r# _What's New in Version 10.4.5:9 c! _2 f5 A9 e6 d3 H: I3 L
Improves performance when generating waveforms for clips with no audio channels
' e. D  b" ~2 o. l9 L, k6 ?' {Improves stability when sending a project to Compressor using the keyboard shortcut Shift-Command-E3 ]& C% U8 w" b7 ~0 z( a
Improves stability when pasting Arabic or Hebrew text into a title+ d6 ~0 e4 o- F4 k+ ~
Improves stability when switching tabs in the Timeline Index# H$ U5 I  @& o$ f
4 N+ W  C' }# W( ?% z) Y" L
What's New in Version 10.3.4
# `% @4 v2 K* I/ O8 M4 c& pResolves a stability when using keyboard shortcuts to cut secondary tracks.
' {  M, I& Q8 e  k) o9 W2 t3 WFixes an issue that could cause some editing operations create a fade additional audio.
7 f. P/ p1 K) R2 ^6 [; `Fixes an issue that could cause the Share dialog box displays a warning codec incorrectly.
9 u5 A8 l9 R* D9 t" @) e- e' Q- H" b4 f+ T5 e3 U
What's New in Version 10.3.3:8 a$ y# J6 ]1 D- a2 v) K2 ~& E
Possibility of extending the width of the Inspector to view and adjust the effect parameters" o; i/ D4 R' k$ b. a8 V$ N
Solves problems with updating old libraries/ {% s  E/ D: h( E
Redesigning faster waveforms of audio clips that are imported when used while recording to disk
+ f% l# L3 q  `- uDiamond icon in the rate of the timeline to show when the user has modified the function display on the timeline  C7 ]# z: p. L8 \( M2 H
More color options in the Function Editor: k- w  X' r3 K( e) G! n$ Z
Disclose in the browser correctly displays the location of the original clip in the browser
! e' D6 x5 U* T1 k" V5 ASupport for Canon Log Processing Log 3 and Sony S-LOG3 / S-Gam3+ _: A, ~: B, m- z
Resolves an issue in which the viewer may occasionally disappear when you exit the full screen% T8 `1 e7 V$ Q. o. z& ^
Solve problems that Share to DVD could not answer. J% K. e& n$ k9 |
Improves the quality of source titles and chapter DVD menu9 x! w( n1 r$ j6 {
Improves image quality when creating a DVD# h; Y3 G9 C9 `/ [5 I4 r0 r, {
User dialog messages DVD enhanced with embedded links to documentation
5 s( B# K* |% M5 {# S" b: Q' _( t5 l) @& ^# [5 V5 y5 U
What's New in Version 10.3.1, q' E2 ~' I3 E  p6 n( G7 D
- Fixes an issue with cropped images in the Viewer when the Language & Region System Preference is set to Spanish
9 ~1 _; {% b& _, y0 w9 E% W' J6 m- Fixes issues with updating libraries
: k* ~* v$ e0 Q9 x- Fixes an issue when using Paste Attributes to copy color correction between clips
: c" N: B0 ~2 r7 c, ~# R! d0 q% h. f* w) ]7 s  S* t( e4 Y
What's New in Version 10.35 ~7 S) c4 K; B( h! B
- Redesigned dark interface puts the focus on your video
3 b" X: }+ P5 A" l6 d% w4 `- Configure window layouts into custom workspaces for tasks like organizing and color grading
; \* ~5 ^1 ]7 J/ \- Fill a second display with the timeline or hide the timeline completely
& w0 F7 W8 M. i" }2 m$ G- Expand the Inspector to full-screen height and ot of new features
$ T  g$ E. z# l6 e+ ~! T& J
9 Q2 `' z" y4 A* S( VWhat's new in Version 10.2.3 :8 k: j" X" Z# t' c: r4 v7 |
Introducing 3D titles# N, p0 Q+ O, t7 }. p
- Beautifully animated and easily customizable 3D text3 C6 ]  t$ f3 z7 k) Y+ K5 N
- Simple templates to get started quickly
( V" q% d* }, `+ B( E- Cinematic templates with built-in backgrounds and animations
; y" m/ j0 Y9 m0 V- Large collection of text styles to create stunning looks in one click
. s0 Y; s3 X. p- }- Customize your titles with hundreds of combinations of materials, lighting, and edges4 a" t" D* p8 Y, p; B/ T% T7 Z
- Additional controls let you adjust environments, shadows, and more+ v9 D/ \& E6 o
- Instantly convert any 2D title to 3D6 l3 b) V; C1 g& q
- Open any title in Motion to add multiple lights, cameras, and tracking Advanced effects" o! l) T" D( T$ J+ |
- Display up to four video scopes simultaneously7 L! A9 E! G+ z0 j# H% l8 T
- Apply super ellipse Shape mask to any clip
$ K1 e" I* l. @! k4 n- Apply Draw mask to any clip, with options for linear, bezier, or B-spline smoothing4 x0 L# H) X; [0 F+ U. a
- New Shape and Color mask controls for every effect
) ]7 d& w6 n+ v5 R0 _5 ?" I- Instantly display the alpha channel for any effect mask" o( T& `& O  B
- Save custom effects as presets for quick access
' M4 x$ \5 r" u" F4 r+ `6 ~7 U' i- Color Board merged into the new Color Correction effect
& K2 a; i: [# {( N: v1 U" Y1 t- Rearrange the processing order of Color Correction effect
, k" |* [) D, t: }" }2 L& S- Improved keyframing with better motion smoothing. ^  T5 c/ ^' z1 b, B, z
- Improved optical flow for beautiful slow motion on a wider range of content
, i% q/ {9 _$ f/ B! ^+ e- Better performance of FxPlug plug-ins and built-in effects that use multiple frames like Visual Echo and Trails Camera formats+ E5 [  Q* a) B$ G& H
- Panasonic AVC-Ultra codec family
# Z/ H$ V  A, `- Sony XAVC-S# z1 d1 W% W4 c8 s: [7 o* D
- Import Sony XAVC and XDCAM formats without separate plug-in
1 a1 [+ ]4 b) ?- JVC H.264 Long GOP& p& ?+ J+ U5 h0 a8 l! r5 V/ L
- GPU-accelerated RED RAW processing with support for dual GPUs
" a6 a) t, y# j4 M: [! A& i$ T- M5 b- Support for RED RAW anamorphic formats Additional features! N/ L6 j3 e' I: r8 B9 y1 O
- Smart Collections can be used at the event and library level
. \2 C; w; I+ V% G' O- E- Import window consolidates all options into single sidebar/ v% g! z* v! V2 ~! c) V
- GPU rendering when using Send to Compressor with support for dual GPUs
5 z0 ]5 k% B7 c/ y) T
$ D( l) Z2 _! I5 WSystem Requirements:: U  s# I( P1 r( l3 M$ h
macOS 10.13.6 or later0 h& u# f, O2 N: G- J; s, u
4GB of RAM (8GB recommended for 4K editing, 3D titles, and 360° video editing)) ]/ U9 g. X2 s" O: }. E+ H
OpenCL-capable graphics card or Intel HD Graphics 3000 or later$ `* u/ m7 `6 E4 D6 Z) ^! y; v
256MB of VRAM (1GB recommended for 4K editing, 3D titles, and 360° video editing)1% n( F2 \+ G# O* O$ u$ Z$ r" t3 q
Discrete graphics card, macOS High Sierra, and SteamVR required for VR headset support. AMD Radeon RX 580 graphics card recommended for best performance.
6 R- ]" j% Z" H& m: D3.8GB of disk space
* k9 r: H- e! _/ e2 q0 K4 \0 w4 j; x

; Z% ^( e2 ], D3 w' u( n) Y! m0 o: Y

2 z) I. V% S  c; J  l0 d: b. m4 F, M9 U4 J

; R, \4 K) a0 P' r2 O2 NDownload:
- w9 ?% U0 W' k4 o4 Hhttps://secure-appldnld.apple.com/Final_Cut_Pro_X/031-13391.20170522.164CEE1F-52A7-4829-8F49-810B78A12A2B/FinalCutProTrial10.3.4.dmg
% M9 a. \3 w4 J: b5 |; \$ d$ q
+ X9 o+ |) o; O  N5 Vhttps://secure-appldnld.apple.com/Final_Cut_Pro_X/061-39440-20191108-D1C6C4E3-177B-4D5C-A359-794DE891C60E/FinalCutProTrial10.4.8.dmg
- C8 H2 V# i: _/ q6 ?https://secure-appldnld.apple.com/Final_Cut_Pro_X/061-77685.20200323.164CEE1F-52A7-4829-8F49-810B78A12A2B/FinalCutProTrial10.4.8.dmg7 ?  @; ?4 i2 K! M

) s7 p4 C, @2 s# ^1 d) J% m
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

! F; y% w" \& j0 `
9 E& k1 t, E" C( |; d( r1 _( G/ b8 ^. F% `" ?' ^$ `" r

" {! k" l4 t: g

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 07:53