[复制链接]
发表于 2015-4-14 09:34:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: Apple Final Cut Pro X 10.3.4; q, _9 f7 E7 _7 x2 d
Program Type: Video Edit
3 [4 d. F5 g% F% R  Y( N1 w; FDeveloper: Apple
! ~; m4 W& [0 e. q( `+ mHomepage: https://www.apple.com/final-cut-pro/; ^1 Z, T+ ?* \- F+ p
Release Date: Apr 13, 2017
; B: r. x9 R3 {& z& LInterface Language: Multilingual . O1 u- Q  t+ `5 T4 Y. i
Platform: Mac OS X
  N! M8 ^! _0 I4 {- j; x" zFile Size: 2.82 GB( u. G; V7 r0 S1 b9 F+ B5 {; d

$ P& F5 D+ [" N* `2 V2 PApple Final Cut Pro X is a professional video editing solution.Completely redesigned from the ground up, Final Cut Pro adds  extraordinary speed, quality, and flexibility to every part of the post-production workflow.
6 ]' Z) ~$ q9 i3 e: D
4 D- _! M! w) u! FRevolutionary Video Editing6 ?6 ]% B; ]' c2 v' K
Assemble clips in the Magnetic Timeline without clip collisions or sync problems./ }6 \% `( U2 H) `' k/ m
Use Clip Connections to attach B-roll, sound effects, and music to the timeline.! \+ ~$ z; }5 `# C
Reduce clutter by grouping clips into a Compound Clip. Easily expand it back to single clips.
0 B7 q; W. L! n2 k5 T0 f3 l9 pPerfect your pacing right in the timeline with the Inline Precision Editor.5 D) r% U/ Z5 N3 p' E; H- x: I- q3 P
Cycle through different shots, graphics, or effects at one place in the timeline with Auditions.; J$ I& R  b8 g
2 h; ^9 u" p1 p- v. v2 j0 N5 ^
Powerful Media Organization
# Q# n& j1 S4 |; LImport a broad range of formats including native AVCHD, H.264 from DSLRs, and more.' J3 G4 z3 [0 o; q9 g- b" U7 a( @
Content Auto-Analysis captures camera metadata and analyzes shots in the background.
" Y4 x, t( l4 yChoose analysis options for stabilization, rolling shutter correction, and audio enhancement.
$ F) X! W1 ]  x: g9 t0 C' y$ uCreate and apply custom keywords on the fly as you select ranges in clips.
* J( ?% T# v5 r+ m. FSmart Collections let you dynamically organize content and find any shot in a few clicks.
0 ^6 e; b! v+ X( S! E, j4 L) h
: y* `  s* ?" p; a' fIncredible Performance
: e: j" o8 Y/ |  Q8 O6 D& ~) lNew 64-bit architecture uses all the RAM in your system for larger projects and richer effects.
( ~2 b5 Q6 F" T% Q* o8 _The Cocoa foundation makes Final Cut Pro more responsive, interactive, and fun to use.1 F, Z6 E, e' K1 m  I, C
Final Cut Pro taps the GPU on the graphics card and all the cores in your Mac for speed.
- [, @" W$ u4 u% C: Y) S4 ?* @Background processing lets you keep working without interruption.
; f; _! q  U: RA ColorSync-managed color pipeline produces accurate, consistent color across applications.) ~" _! j+ B0 l# F% Z" _5 v* C
! _# T! ^8 a7 x- z
Compelling, Customizable Effects
8 l( y8 z  s- B7 FPreview effects to see how they look with your footage before applying them.
2 m" F7 v2 L% a3 U  f5 u9 {1 vChange the look of titles, transitions, and effects using intuitive controls.6 W2 Q& I) L# ?8 \3 a
Control effects with precision using a keyframe editor that appears directly in the timeline.
* k) W4 v- P- F) M0 Q: L) yAdjust the Ken Burns effect with simple onscreen arrows for start and end points.
' q2 U2 Z# E1 y0 u1 h- k: L
, }9 f, H. I5 G4 d* o9 GIntegrated Audio Editing% o4 d8 l( S" J8 ?1 t
Let Final Cut Pro repair significant audio problems such as hum, excessive noise, and more.
3 L* j& i, y5 r7 u- NSync DSLR video with separate audio in a single step, with instant audio waveform matching." g9 V8 }0 X4 x7 r# F
Enrich your soundtrack with a library of royalty-free sound effects and audio effect plug-ins., @! _2 ]  f5 u" @/ t* v9 y
Create immersive audio experiences in 5.1 surround.3 b- F+ j2 O2 R
2 ?8 M2 a6 a, Z7 s" l4 S! o
Intuitive Color Grading2 I9 t9 e! b; A1 O7 a
Improve the look of any clip with the single-click Balance Color feature.
5 u! v$ O/ u% M# Y# v# O( AApply the Match Color feature to match the looks of two clips shot under different conditions.
) Y$ e7 k) s) v+ S  y( BManipulate color, saturation, and exposure with the Color Board.
* K& j! q3 S2 |! G) yFine tune color for a specific color range or area of the screen using keying and masks.. M* [/ @0 N& x  r/ w5 W4 P: W% X
! w1 U1 A  J; Z0 y: r9 S( f4 e
One-Step, Optimized Output8 \/ R3 z- B" j
Export projects to Apple devices and websites such as Vimeo, YouTube, and Facebook.! a( x; \' f1 {1 ~- q2 v
Add your content to a set of themed menus, then burn a DVD or Blu-ray disc.( X& h9 @# M  u2 o' |- F
Output files for HTTP live streaming in a single step.% L' E/ {& q+ [- f6 b
) m, B- N3 \. T+ B2 I& ^7 C6 V, t# i9 I
New in version 10.4
$ C0 o% O( q+ A2 R, H2 lEditing virtual reality 360 °
6 V! E# w; z6 u+ y- ^5 Y% C- Import and edit video 360 ° Equirectangular in many formats and frame sizes.' J% [  N' ]# m1 d  W
- Send video 360 connected to a VR glasses. *
3 u% n3 Y4 {& K; A7 C' Z- Open the viewer 360 to display the Equirectangular view and editing glasses.8 v9 M1 j( w; r0 r1 U$ G
- Track the movement of VR glasses on the viewer 360 in Final Cut Pro.
( a' s# N% \- _* z; F- 360 ° Add effects, such as blurs and shimmers.
0 X' N6 s  c3 M. m+ l% ^- Share 360 video on YouTube, Facebook and Vimeo.
) |6 V- i4 @1 I6 C$ r; s% k4 I  c- Use the correction of 360 ° to remove the instant cameras and equipment from the scene.+ T. q4 M* u$ {6 m0 q
- Use the Horizon overlay to easily change the orientation video 360 ° in the display.* _. M, P& X" f/ z: Y0 q' T
- Edit video 360 ° on a project than 360 ° and anime zoom, tilt and pan.
4 n) S6 e( U5 j- ^, @- Place any graphics, still image or video in a project of 360 ° and change its position and size to fit perfectly into the scene of 360 °.
+ a* d& u4 F  ^) j) x0 Z! g2 N+ h* H- Support monoscopic and stereoscopic video 360 °.: d4 P7 N0 Q/ ?0 y% F1 l& i
. t' b! q! W9 u- j
Advanced color gradation
8 U0 k. k# M/ p" ?' N- The tab includes specific colors inspector all color controls in one place.
$ f; T* B* w/ ?- Powerful new control wheels improve traditional wheels with integrated regulators to adjust the hue, saturation and brightness." a( @, w. m  \. b
- The color curves allow adjustments with great accuracy by several checkpoints to change the color and contrast.
* S% T9 j) d. U; }- curves hue / saturation allow you to select a level of hue or brightness to make adjustments without changing other parts of the image." w& z( H+ q* w" M( d% W: q
- Use the eyedropper in the curves of color and hue / saturation to quickly take samples of parts of an image to make adjustments.* N5 G; T8 g7 F- e( }  R
- The “Color Balance” command includes an eyedropper to manually perform white balance.
& T+ _6 R+ B' s. ^! e4 l+ R" {- Apply custom LUT known sites and apps gradation of color.: E( `+ j4 q2 k; D7 k, F
- Adjust color corrections in time with precise keyframe controls.& \* z0 \3 ~7 h. p( s
- Streamline color correction with new keyboard shortcuts for adjusting colors and navigating the timeline – based functions.. B$ p# @$ r) U, J, e* X  h7 {0 Q
- The color presets are now in the effects browser, which enables quick searches and previews.
0 a2 ^, `. P. p1 t* P% T; _4 N( n6 z) E( x& `# A" n
High dynamic range8 o- s$ J; U! F
- Import, edit and publish video HDR as Rec. 2020 HLG or Rec. 2020 PQ for HDR10.. Y8 e& g0 B( y& i, I$ i; E# a
- Send HDR video to display devices using third – party E / S third.0 ~. f* p2 Q" L& A, t% K" u+ h
- The integrated monitoring indicates waves HDR brightness levels up to 10,000 nits.  N' u" `  k% C+ v4 Y, J  ]6 L( j; o
- The “Tools HDR” effect facilitates tone mapping HDR output to standard dynamic range (SDR) as well as conversion between the PQ and HLG formats.
4 R9 J1 t& B. c0 @- q' ^" y. B- Option to see HDR as uncompressed values when working without an HDR monitor.8 B& V+ Z0 P- r8 o% t+ ]

+ O  j# v: K7 Y7 @/ Z7 nadditional features. P8 A& L: e- n' O3 r
- Send your iMovie for iOS project directly to Final Cut Pro to use advanced editing features, audio and finishing.
) J( d4 k/ a9 O% O7 Q. y- Import, play and edit video clips in HEVC format (also known as H.265) format HEIF and photos on Apple devices. **
  q4 D8 s8 b, g. ~; W' K- Send content to Compressor to export video projects HEVC format.
2 t* O7 W1 ^3 u  S9 |& j! i- Adjust audio effects modules Logic Pro X with redesigned and resizable interfaces.5 i/ o. p/ I0 B7 H* N$ q+ P2 b
- Support Format RAW Light Cinema Canon Canon additional software./ s2 Q! U* q1 v  G' `, x
- Analysis of optical flow faster with Metal 2.% {. U1 c' f9 c  z
- Compatibility libraries and NFS – based content.  u9 D& |# y( t
- XML 1.7 with support for new color grading controls, effects of VR 360 ° and HDR.
: G( p$ m1 \) t- Y; d8 ?
5 K) ~& d! }# O! j- fWhat’s new3 \  l  p' ^; V2 c
Extensions workflow& x+ C; t/ N" b4 U
- Extends the capabilities of Final Cut Pro with third – party extensions that open directly into the interface of the app.
% ~; s- u, d4 {- Drag clips from the window of extensions, the browser and the timeline.
# K5 O% c# M7 k. r- v: I8 q- Connect to third party accounts to access projects, download multimedia files and purchase content.- w4 w6 w* U$ |1 |! f2 k3 E' Q6 z
- Deep integration allows extensions control playback on the timeline, navigation markers clips, etc.  G( D4 Z. e$ {  f* b& w
- extensions include workflow collaboration tools (Frame.io) repertoire of multimedia files (Shutterstock) and asset management (CatDV).
+ v8 j- I( d+ {0 D1 \; w7 q$ ]
! [* z) X' o1 b* UBatch sharing4 _8 b1 k: b( O7 e% h0 o; ]
- Export and transcodes multiple clips in the browser (with or without camera LUT) to process quickly footage and other previews.
8 n- u; Z. p6 l, W8 r/ f) b' R- Select and exports various projects.3 y5 n3 {" c- W0 v6 `3 |8 Y1 d
- Combine batch sharing packages to encode multiple files in various formats in one step.
" u# @! R' f, Y% M! p/ ]1 }7 m6 ]- Oversees the export progress in the task window in the background.
* h5 j: t6 ^; E+ f- ^7 {4 |" [5 e
% N8 y4 N  A; ?) WVideo noise reduction
. }; v6 {7 Q2 n' z8 C' R9 V7 r- Apply effect noise reduction to reduce high – quality grain and video noise.# R) \  f; t" T5 h
- Use easy to quickly adjust the appearance and amount of noise reduction controls.. t# K* p1 t$ C
- Easily change the processing order by dragging the effect of reducing the inspector video.
" k6 Y4 l, n* e- The display shows the effect of noise reduction paused and dragging off for optimum results.
. p* \; k( u; g/ z- }  D- Apply video reduction of 360 ° to video clips of 360 ° while maintaining a perfect union.. E3 F1 ^7 R4 I8 `( L# K: w( ^

3 \3 v. |; ?* U' @Timecode window, i  y0 p. G, E# d: E' ]
- Displays the time code project and the source in one or more floating windows timecode." d) Q& C" _% {/ y
- Resize the window timecode and drag whatever you want to a second window.+ m3 u- w& ^+ F
- Displays the names of the clips and functions.
+ J' N' K; q. R) o/ j* K+ m) `3 i- The color code window timecode corresponds with the colors of the functions of the timeline.
3 i9 E+ M% t/ D* b# W
) \3 q( `7 o' LViewer Comparison4 T" P6 d+ W6 k' P1 \, z; x! U
- Open the viewer compared to other frames taken as a reference and ensure that the gradation of color is consistent throughout the project.
9 r+ H7 u! S% s9 P+ o- Quickly select the previous or next clip in the timeline and keyframe.
" o3 _( U2 s- P- Save any image in the browser frame for later viewing in the viewer comparison.5 B5 D$ \3 O" E& O+ M- f/ f

4 L! ?& v7 j! ~9 a& h* tTiny planet
% v7 C. z- f7 N: j9 t0 ~. M) N- Select the assignment option “tiny planet” by adding 360 video in a project than 360 ° to create an interesting spherical power .& ~- w; C- X7 T9 I  b$ l
- Use the roll and pitch parameters to wrap the effect of tiny planet in an infinite cylinder1 m4 E0 ?7 C' M/ a1 p) E
- Adjust the offset parameter to move the subject horizontally through the tiny planet.
0 B) r4 \1 S, f4 f2 i- Encourages view to moving from a close – up view a satellite above recording.
7 z0 g, S8 N% _5 x- Deforms titles and 360 ° generators applying the allocation option “tiny planet”.( U3 v  l' S- ~( }
+ W4 h- \* g. C0 X
Other developments
% d; ], _; r9 G1 A9 @" x- View, edit and presents captioned with SRT format, which is used in a variety of websites such as Facebook.
* q3 \1 n8 W8 s5 K( w/ u; l- Embeds optional subtitles in the video to make sure they always appear to play.: n' z4 t# F/ K$ t
- When you drag the timeline to select a main argument, you can now select individual clips or entire subplot.
& I4 V! \4 l: E% J3 s& T- instantly converts a picture or video in an illustration of comics with Comic filter and then changes its appearance with simple controls for adjusting ink the edges, filling and softness.
. l5 x4 K6 y2 z% G/ R* T
" [0 x5 J* b; L" H- FWhat's New in Version 10.4.5:' R, Q# Y3 ^% N! U6 E
Improves performance when generating waveforms for clips with no audio channels1 N, H( l% k6 J# A
Improves stability when sending a project to Compressor using the keyboard shortcut Shift-Command-E& B1 B* G) ]3 L. f3 U
Improves stability when pasting Arabic or Hebrew text into a title
  m0 A: H1 z& C' J; `Improves stability when switching tabs in the Timeline Index& ]$ A" E4 |' F' ]0 ?5 l: u

' J$ v  R- {1 T/ H3 V* z4 I. yWhat's New in Version 10.3.4' F0 [8 J( w* ?1 D
Resolves a stability when using keyboard shortcuts to cut secondary tracks.
; ?- D, ^+ H& nFixes an issue that could cause some editing operations create a fade additional audio.5 t0 L' w9 {6 ^" A8 x3 ^
Fixes an issue that could cause the Share dialog box displays a warning codec incorrectly.
* J5 y- p& H! g. L  z2 v: A2 s0 K: i+ T0 j# n
What's New in Version 10.3.3:' t* F; G, X6 A3 y
Possibility of extending the width of the Inspector to view and adjust the effect parameters
1 \/ D/ T& j4 `- _Solves problems with updating old libraries
& p6 }2 i! b7 C/ YRedesigning faster waveforms of audio clips that are imported when used while recording to disk/ D5 F; _: j. x% W
Diamond icon in the rate of the timeline to show when the user has modified the function display on the timeline) i4 m4 d. ]+ I: X- b' R
More color options in the Function Editor
/ Q' B  C* Y) UDisclose in the browser correctly displays the location of the original clip in the browser1 O/ d& a7 ]* C# \" d
Support for Canon Log Processing Log 3 and Sony S-LOG3 / S-Gam32 v$ D2 D8 z$ P  u
Resolves an issue in which the viewer may occasionally disappear when you exit the full screen
3 I+ U; M0 v; m5 Q  Z% `Solve problems that Share to DVD could not answer
& |- L# r+ ~/ P2 o5 t+ xImproves the quality of source titles and chapter DVD menu
2 z: ]6 ~; O, tImproves image quality when creating a DVD
; L( u  S+ o, gUser dialog messages DVD enhanced with embedded links to documentation& R1 D& _- A- ^& R

# r; L) B+ w0 m1 w: RWhat's New in Version 10.3.1
/ l) s' ]3 g% s' W- ?* Y- Fixes an issue with cropped images in the Viewer when the Language & Region System Preference is set to Spanish
0 k% j  X6 K( i( z8 ^6 h7 x- Fixes issues with updating libraries7 z; b* d& G6 G! ?5 }0 s- y5 N% f
- Fixes an issue when using Paste Attributes to copy color correction between clips
- ^/ Z2 ]; z4 f6 y# e
$ _0 J( @: ~  X, ]What's New in Version 10.3
3 k: m5 i% R; G# U! n1 t- Redesigned dark interface puts the focus on your video1 D- z9 |" Y+ x. H
- Configure window layouts into custom workspaces for tasks like organizing and color grading' F& n4 t/ [5 c5 h1 i7 x6 u* P+ W
- Fill a second display with the timeline or hide the timeline completely
% j  k3 l6 T3 x$ J: B, A- Expand the Inspector to full-screen height and ot of new features
/ ~* x, H( s  X$ V/ U+ J1 o2 K7 h9 ~( T
; R  K# f+ ]' o4 BWhat's new in Version 10.2.3 :3 ]% O; X! h- P5 \/ e
Introducing 3D titles0 ^; u/ m8 q  }  U3 z4 @7 c" ^
- Beautifully animated and easily customizable 3D text
6 G4 u  N( x6 _0 ~$ H1 S) K- Simple templates to get started quickly7 J3 u7 z. }7 `9 N$ P5 @
- Cinematic templates with built-in backgrounds and animations# R' c# H1 b+ l
- Large collection of text styles to create stunning looks in one click
: B9 r# f2 U% Q  \1 K- Customize your titles with hundreds of combinations of materials, lighting, and edges
" ]- }* B' w& ?2 R* p* t" `- Additional controls let you adjust environments, shadows, and more
" K/ `' r  E1 m, I; O/ ~% T) u- Instantly convert any 2D title to 3D1 f7 X3 a. D2 m8 y$ l( h: _
- Open any title in Motion to add multiple lights, cameras, and tracking Advanced effects
5 }6 j: o# l6 L5 L: f' b" g+ a' ?- Display up to four video scopes simultaneously
/ Q% m7 x! s$ [7 Y( Y+ V- Apply super ellipse Shape mask to any clip1 h/ L, A4 r! e6 s
- Apply Draw mask to any clip, with options for linear, bezier, or B-spline smoothing
+ p5 ~; l+ l) _8 M0 o' |2 T8 Y- New Shape and Color mask controls for every effect$ s# \' E, Z/ T5 @# ^8 L
- Instantly display the alpha channel for any effect mask
/ M# w2 O6 z, q4 x5 L" t1 j- Save custom effects as presets for quick access; I( y$ G3 m9 D0 a) r/ g0 q" t/ u& u
- Color Board merged into the new Color Correction effect7 c. A" R+ ~- T
- Rearrange the processing order of Color Correction effect: q2 b- ~' A9 z: n. L
- Improved keyframing with better motion smoothing
  D( X. P) o% ^' \7 z" ]( a- Improved optical flow for beautiful slow motion on a wider range of content/ h- B% A+ a8 d  x
- Better performance of FxPlug plug-ins and built-in effects that use multiple frames like Visual Echo and Trails Camera formats9 w: X) e7 }& \
- Panasonic AVC-Ultra codec family8 b* u# [0 C( [7 D* L& j
- Sony XAVC-S
- v! j0 }: ^3 G; F6 o- Import Sony XAVC and XDCAM formats without separate plug-in' Q6 @; ]( C5 {
- JVC H.264 Long GOP
3 ?% c% t! A' C- GPU-accelerated RED RAW processing with support for dual GPUs
/ C  g1 J8 \. K: I: Y- Support for RED RAW anamorphic formats Additional features
) K) A9 W, q$ \/ k( M- Smart Collections can be used at the event and library level/ A% ^( R" g) [) b8 a. T
- Import window consolidates all options into single sidebar
- j2 u" o) J- S/ E- GPU rendering when using Send to Compressor with support for dual GPUs$ T8 x  r  A" V0 P. m3 O: u; ~
) j; O5 u8 f8 e  E
System Requirements:3 x6 S) Z  N7 M" o
macOS 10.13.6 or later6 H5 b1 |4 A1 @, l; a
4GB of RAM (8GB recommended for 4K editing, 3D titles, and 360° video editing)
9 L; ~2 x. a3 z- Q, bOpenCL-capable graphics card or Intel HD Graphics 3000 or later
+ P9 @! g4 `! ~$ a256MB of VRAM (1GB recommended for 4K editing, 3D titles, and 360° video editing)14 n, R1 s4 n9 `
Discrete graphics card, macOS High Sierra, and SteamVR required for VR headset support. AMD Radeon RX 580 graphics card recommended for best performance.
4 P  H1 ?7 p3 H. B3.8GB of disk space
6 U# R4 M5 a! u2 K. {/ U, ^3 [- n2 B' l5 Z9 W3 f# v
4 A) O* s9 j7 s

0 n( S" a+ T7 F! G5 w0 `5 [6 P9 m+ y9 _
9 Q% k$ h" J% n8 [$ t0 x) W
, g, V  E+ Q" w; S9 K
Download:
( p' r" P" `9 c5 @! K9 A( Fhttps://secure-appldnld.apple.com/Final_Cut_Pro_X/031-13391.20170522.164CEE1F-52A7-4829-8F49-810B78A12A2B/FinalCutProTrial10.3.4.dmg
- L+ C7 R. L6 V: G; P$ p7 O
2 m! h' s4 y2 s) F2 b$ k6 O/ y" vhttps://secure-appldnld.apple.com/Final_Cut_Pro_X/061-39440-20191108-D1C6C4E3-177B-4D5C-A359-794DE891C60E/FinalCutProTrial10.4.8.dmg
6 p9 a/ s) c% |8 j5 W3 I9 vhttps://secure-appldnld.apple.com/Final_Cut_Pro_X/061-77685.20200323.164CEE1F-52A7-4829-8F49-810B78A12A2B/FinalCutProTrial10.4.8.dmg
: R8 T# q5 u' v% P) o4 u6 T' z! B5 E. c) Y2 ^! I
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

+ m4 `/ }! l! G9 _
& C/ u! b7 b% \$ m9 P0 i( p1 A4 e+ s, H. Z: r% J  b
' C, [$ s. j8 P- X3 h8 f3 u  S

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 23:00