x
Program Name: Apple Final Cut Pro X 10.3.47 ^, A1 n2 z3 U1 }  v
Program Type: Video Edit2 d! o, X+ A: R6 F7 V* \/ k- r
Developer: Apple$ z* o' s* s( s
Homepage: https://www.apple.com/final-cut-pro/  i% F+ c3 _5 T2 [6 Z! ?/ F9 @
Release Date: Apr 13, 2017
& i. G/ h# g& T  g8 t) jInterface Language: Multilingual
0 j9 h$ C1 q! F# Q1 c: X: NPlatform: Mac OS X
' L; G- ?' y8 I. hFile Size: 2.82 GB! o2 ?8 a, T$ j8 Z' ?
! y) a1 U9 g2 V
Apple Final Cut Pro X is a professional video editing solution.Completely redesigned from the ground up, Final Cut Pro adds  extraordinary speed, quality, and flexibility to every part of the post-production workflow.  m/ a2 d2 c3 K, |
2 @+ k$ i' P# m' L7 E2 l; E
Revolutionary Video Editing" w$ H3 n8 ^. q3 h
Assemble clips in the Magnetic Timeline without clip collisions or sync problems.3 D7 l- ~9 w" n' b' {6 u! n" q# x
Use Clip Connections to attach B-roll, sound effects, and music to the timeline.; G, q% j4 u7 y4 K% N
Reduce clutter by grouping clips into a Compound Clip. Easily expand it back to single clips.! `- R0 a# O$ V1 N6 @# ]9 K
Perfect your pacing right in the timeline with the Inline Precision Editor.8 a2 O; W& u4 |9 J
Cycle through different shots, graphics, or effects at one place in the timeline with Auditions.
2 ~4 [6 V$ N/ c1 a* E2 A' Y, t2 {* D0 V; R$ P
Powerful Media Organization
4 I+ k, F) j4 ?5 Y" VImport a broad range of formats including native AVCHD, H.264 from DSLRs, and more.
) h4 a, `( W6 zContent Auto-Analysis captures camera metadata and analyzes shots in the background.
+ o) X+ t4 \: d4 f8 Y& t! nChoose analysis options for stabilization, rolling shutter correction, and audio enhancement.+ B8 b8 Y& x* L
Create and apply custom keywords on the fly as you select ranges in clips.
1 R. A. w. g2 cSmart Collections let you dynamically organize content and find any shot in a few clicks.
% c3 b# ^2 G8 D' }
& ]  H& ~2 Z. X" u  j7 t; F& QIncredible Performance
* [" l( y- A7 J% @New 64-bit architecture uses all the RAM in your system for larger projects and richer effects.
' M; F+ l" T% s7 Y2 k8 ^$ T+ gThe Cocoa foundation makes Final Cut Pro more responsive, interactive, and fun to use.3 d& T- R! c6 X  R5 S3 r" Q5 c/ `
Final Cut Pro taps the GPU on the graphics card and all the cores in your Mac for speed.0 x# C) U" ?/ Q# o8 {1 c% f
Background processing lets you keep working without interruption.
  M- ~9 p& ~" R3 rA ColorSync-managed color pipeline produces accurate, consistent color across applications.
. T8 Q& g3 w( y0 ~8 X) H
# D2 Q5 v& f1 L" _( |' @8 ZCompelling, Customizable Effects7 l' u5 D# G: J6 y" P4 B
Preview effects to see how they look with your footage before applying them.8 w2 G' u0 R9 b! ?& T2 `$ a
Change the look of titles, transitions, and effects using intuitive controls.  L7 F4 Z. R6 Y5 E4 y6 ^. d
Control effects with precision using a keyframe editor that appears directly in the timeline., P* a/ E0 A; |7 m9 l' r" |7 F
Adjust the Ken Burns effect with simple onscreen arrows for start and end points.
" ?4 d9 L4 V* M0 S3 D3 \  Y: y9 u% p& f0 r% a$ Q
Integrated Audio Editing
5 K% V7 B" o8 JLet Final Cut Pro repair significant audio problems such as hum, excessive noise, and more.  }. h2 k; q2 O) f5 `8 U
Sync DSLR video with separate audio in a single step, with instant audio waveform matching.
. t9 V* p, @6 K* n, W9 T# GEnrich your soundtrack with a library of royalty-free sound effects and audio effect plug-ins.2 X1 m; w/ s0 t. \( B
Create immersive audio experiences in 5.1 surround.! e1 `' t2 J3 t* f1 x, m
% N. a2 |4 C- _& P
Intuitive Color Grading/ F6 B# N5 G) M) h, ?, @+ z
Improve the look of any clip with the single-click Balance Color feature.
$ _7 C6 W, |0 g, V: q  t3 {Apply the Match Color feature to match the looks of two clips shot under different conditions.
  W$ r& Y7 \4 n& ^' x2 u! FManipulate color, saturation, and exposure with the Color Board.
7 R* V, [' @# x% f% m( Y! NFine tune color for a specific color range or area of the screen using keying and masks.
- I) h! g/ V* }! l$ B- z0 Y* |* ~) a9 F3 F
One-Step, Optimized Output
; I& L6 q, |5 l* T: p& sExport projects to Apple devices and websites such as Vimeo, YouTube, and Facebook.
5 c% r6 p" ]7 M( Z( O# b9 K7 H) xAdd your content to a set of themed menus, then burn a DVD or Blu-ray disc.
2 ?7 {" s# `$ S0 i9 L# ~Output files for HTTP live streaming in a single step.. d' l0 n; N( S  O6 r1 B6 w( |. ?1 J

- m0 d$ y! q( f* @2 o' uNew in version 10.4) h3 X6 I9 J/ Y
Editing virtual reality 360 °0 x* o* a) P6 a+ ^( C
- Import and edit video 360 ° Equirectangular in many formats and frame sizes." ^  ^3 k) ~4 ~6 X6 i
- Send video 360 connected to a VR glasses. *0 D( H% O, d5 ~
- Open the viewer 360 to display the Equirectangular view and editing glasses.
9 v5 C( O2 C+ m+ y- Track the movement of VR glasses on the viewer 360 in Final Cut Pro.
' Y& H5 _" w* k- 360 ° Add effects, such as blurs and shimmers.+ J% n/ ?9 ?3 h( k* U
- Share 360 video on YouTube, Facebook and Vimeo.
( i% P0 ~$ t; }( E# U0 V- Use the correction of 360 ° to remove the instant cameras and equipment from the scene.
5 N3 B/ e' \( E: d! {- Use the Horizon overlay to easily change the orientation video 360 ° in the display.
( n9 s' p2 a4 U% ^( v- Edit video 360 ° on a project than 360 ° and anime zoom, tilt and pan.& M, C% ]- K: W
- Place any graphics, still image or video in a project of 360 ° and change its position and size to fit perfectly into the scene of 360 °.
  r" F3 E3 K8 C6 g1 t- Support monoscopic and stereoscopic video 360 °.- e' |6 [2 n$ t$ U* E0 \

* S4 B, B" U7 u& E" _, V4 AAdvanced color gradation ; \1 }* w4 V0 I- t' [
- The tab includes specific colors inspector all color controls in one place.
3 s' k7 h' T0 v3 c/ O( i- Powerful new control wheels improve traditional wheels with integrated regulators to adjust the hue, saturation and brightness.
5 }( w. m" V5 s/ s2 u- The color curves allow adjustments with great accuracy by several checkpoints to change the color and contrast.
" R/ Z1 N% ?! R+ ~$ t* H& I) a& C- curves hue / saturation allow you to select a level of hue or brightness to make adjustments without changing other parts of the image.) D1 c* W- V0 g/ L. V
- Use the eyedropper in the curves of color and hue / saturation to quickly take samples of parts of an image to make adjustments.
. I  V* O* ]8 G. W  Z: J- The “Color Balance” command includes an eyedropper to manually perform white balance.
4 {% O$ p6 }: q# L6 V; D- Apply custom LUT known sites and apps gradation of color.: d* ?3 ]8 {' j/ Z9 b: c' j% Q
- Adjust color corrections in time with precise keyframe controls.% @2 D1 H2 R  O& w' K1 H1 r$ A
- Streamline color correction with new keyboard shortcuts for adjusting colors and navigating the timeline – based functions.3 i  a" f0 V. g( w5 b+ `. ?
- The color presets are now in the effects browser, which enables quick searches and previews.
  t* I- S6 s+ }- L$ S# t$ g) t% |, N+ r8 g# d( B3 f3 N% |' L
High dynamic range1 }" E8 j0 D& P( _9 Z
- Import, edit and publish video HDR as Rec. 2020 HLG or Rec. 2020 PQ for HDR10.
8 m$ O+ d+ i3 Q5 J- Send HDR video to display devices using third – party E / S third.
. r- H% u$ V% U6 @- The integrated monitoring indicates waves HDR brightness levels up to 10,000 nits.
& ~& u9 Y( u( }* d1 v- The “Tools HDR” effect facilitates tone mapping HDR output to standard dynamic range (SDR) as well as conversion between the PQ and HLG formats.7 g# K3 i7 H& p8 `2 A: g. I
- Option to see HDR as uncompressed values when working without an HDR monitor.* ?6 R  E) U+ Q

0 {1 o' y+ y4 t3 i; oadditional features* B1 P, _  l8 F. `
- Send your iMovie for iOS project directly to Final Cut Pro to use advanced editing features, audio and finishing.
9 M8 W9 e; j/ F/ ?- [2 p" N& A/ s- Import, play and edit video clips in HEVC format (also known as H.265) format HEIF and photos on Apple devices. **. t7 R2 Z6 P1 P; ^; q
- Send content to Compressor to export video projects HEVC format.+ g- d1 K3 R' t3 F: ^
- Adjust audio effects modules Logic Pro X with redesigned and resizable interfaces., P' ~0 x9 z" O- E7 o5 Z
- Support Format RAW Light Cinema Canon Canon additional software.
% G  W0 r- X$ ~) n& W! i/ ?! S- Analysis of optical flow faster with Metal 2.
- ^; ]4 d! ]! m- Compatibility libraries and NFS – based content.. o1 m2 f! ^1 i3 Y0 z* H
- XML 1.7 with support for new color grading controls, effects of VR 360 ° and HDR.. v, O! `  s+ p. ~" g; L2 Y
# e, W0 F/ ~6 J! V3 y
What’s new0 p) u# q6 F1 V. N9 m7 M
Extensions workflow& C2 A) S" m. \6 A$ \: Q' L
- Extends the capabilities of Final Cut Pro with third – party extensions that open directly into the interface of the app.! A% V3 c: m1 b- ~% ^
- Drag clips from the window of extensions, the browser and the timeline.
0 P2 W5 i. u) E; S3 G# d- Connect to third party accounts to access projects, download multimedia files and purchase content.8 D% V2 x" D/ B
- Deep integration allows extensions control playback on the timeline, navigation markers clips, etc.- i+ M- n$ Y2 Y2 X7 h3 |( _9 t0 A
- extensions include workflow collaboration tools (Frame.io) repertoire of multimedia files (Shutterstock) and asset management (CatDV).  u' n( M, P5 J; k
  p$ w+ p* f: T) x. J+ l
Batch sharing
2 e( U$ P& h' z3 G5 w- M/ E7 Q- Export and transcodes multiple clips in the browser (with or without camera LUT) to process quickly footage and other previews.% W6 t5 N( F6 W% v
- Select and exports various projects.. d& [! ^: F- q% i! n! Y
- Combine batch sharing packages to encode multiple files in various formats in one step.# h* I! k- t. M, ^: L
- Oversees the export progress in the task window in the background.
7 L4 m# x2 Q6 f  l$ _( U. ^
( [, v& {! G  {4 ~) Z4 O* d0 w8 ^% WVideo noise reduction2 X" X6 c' |- ]7 j4 Z3 q) ?9 P
- Apply effect noise reduction to reduce high – quality grain and video noise." ]" Y5 A8 C, K: n* g
- Use easy to quickly adjust the appearance and amount of noise reduction controls.; S% I8 x$ z+ }4 m" w
- Easily change the processing order by dragging the effect of reducing the inspector video.8 s/ O. h* q- e! |( z1 S0 Y
- The display shows the effect of noise reduction paused and dragging off for optimum results.; w- R' d7 d8 K% u) A7 v) d6 U- P
- Apply video reduction of 360 ° to video clips of 360 ° while maintaining a perfect union.  F, F6 M5 W  N2 Q8 h- n( b+ x

9 P7 H; {1 S0 u" RTimecode window
3 u; |; j  y1 y- H+ H- Displays the time code project and the source in one or more floating windows timecode.
6 S0 r1 H6 V8 y( G- Resize the window timecode and drag whatever you want to a second window.; Z, o, U5 d) p4 n% K" V
- Displays the names of the clips and functions.
2 l% R8 @5 L: H/ F  ?" T0 I) B- The color code window timecode corresponds with the colors of the functions of the timeline.4 ^$ _' G6 F8 h9 ]" E  v6 z/ b% Z3 a" n

d5 M0 M8 w7 O5 Z( t. ]5 @( S4 NViewer Comparison, e* H& T9 n! t
- Open the viewer compared to other frames taken as a reference and ensure that the gradation of color is consistent throughout the project.* {) N; s1 {3 Y; c3 d
- Quickly select the previous or next clip in the timeline and keyframe.
5 D' C( Z0 K& S4 }: @; x- Save any image in the browser frame for later viewing in the viewer comparison.
; A" O1 K; N  I/ T9 }. g& d4 ^2 w* @9 I$ q" K) N
Tiny planet5 S1 G# A8 m! y: ]
- Select the assignment option “tiny planet” by adding 360 video in a project than 360 ° to create an interesting spherical power .
0 q; x# f1 K' _) C) u* Z% d- Use the roll and pitch parameters to wrap the effect of tiny planet in an infinite cylinder5 Z2 W  l7 W5 x6 U
- Adjust the offset parameter to move the subject horizontally through the tiny planet.
  x: C7 _' [2 l" A' \3 e) @- Encourages view to moving from a close – up view a satellite above recording.: z# d2 ^4 d+ w9 L9 M5 V5 _+ |6 Y
- Deforms titles and 360 ° generators applying the allocation option “tiny planet”.
- ?- p( Y( _, Z9 k
4 D- D+ @" {  w: {8 gOther developments$ n9 y8 \5 B( F- W: E+ n; b8 i2 U3 d
- View, edit and presents captioned with SRT format, which is used in a variety of websites such as Facebook.2 Y* D+ Y( T' Y. b4 p2 q
- Embeds optional subtitles in the video to make sure they always appear to play.
6 O4 x- h9 h: [  i- When you drag the timeline to select a main argument, you can now select individual clips or entire subplot.  j0 v% {2 d; F% |9 i
- instantly converts a picture or video in an illustration of comics with Comic filter and then changes its appearance with simple controls for adjusting ink the edges, filling and softness.9 Z5 T3 z) N; H5 `, C

. m  R% r6 S( AWhat's New in Version 10.4.5:
( U' C. a* W0 X2 U+ gImproves performance when generating waveforms for clips with no audio channels/ N2 r4 i( U/ ?; w& F
Improves stability when sending a project to Compressor using the keyboard shortcut Shift-Command-E, m" ]  _# ]% E2 Z  f$ m# N8 `9 X
Improves stability when pasting Arabic or Hebrew text into a title
0 B) `5 D% ~4 o* I: wImproves stability when switching tabs in the Timeline Index6 X3 ]/ X) s3 S( G( U7 H) ?
9 v3 C% m: s; }! c) x
What's New in Version 10.3.47 M. R: P, ]4 c4 A9 \+ r6 }* V
Resolves a stability when using keyboard shortcuts to cut secondary tracks.! @' f, n. U/ v- ~1 J2 k
Fixes an issue that could cause some editing operations create a fade additional audio.
( `- |, p6 X% j  ~* Y" lFixes an issue that could cause the Share dialog box displays a warning codec incorrectly.0 P3 w' A$ \2 V/ ?

) x: E" M' Q& Q2 C5 nWhat's New in Version 10.3.3:
9 H/ `8 [+ B" y) F9 W6 HPossibility of extending the width of the Inspector to view and adjust the effect parameters% E/ j, W" ?( A' r1 O+ x- f
Solves problems with updating old libraries; R0 ^9 ~3 u& A' k
Redesigning faster waveforms of audio clips that are imported when used while recording to disk
% v' }9 R2 w. i' t0 A4 yDiamond icon in the rate of the timeline to show when the user has modified the function display on the timeline
2 p0 }; D% _/ U- p6 I7 ~More color options in the Function Editor
4 {- ]7 ~" Q2 X7 }: h, EDisclose in the browser correctly displays the location of the original clip in the browser
9 U$ Y) U' ]; `% L" ySupport for Canon Log Processing Log 3 and Sony S-LOG3 / S-Gam37 _4 U: P! }( l9 e3 F$ |
Resolves an issue in which the viewer may occasionally disappear when you exit the full screen
& v+ w  I& W* g( x) D4 s% F% q% cSolve problems that Share to DVD could not answer
, T4 v: K5 ]  \  g5 xImproves the quality of source titles and chapter DVD menu2 M. W6 C& n+ i. j: O/ R# a
Improves image quality when creating a DVD
1 |  w) r4 ?7 C/ C5 {. R7 \User dialog messages DVD enhanced with embedded links to documentation5 o: z: u' q. U8 p
" ]+ @; x+ }# C1 [! o6 W' c
What's New in Version 10.3.1
; R2 k& C2 [& y( m3 N- Fixes an issue with cropped images in the Viewer when the Language & Region System Preference is set to Spanish5 k/ P( v& i8 s6 [
- Fixes issues with updating libraries7 i- c6 [( c' [
- Fixes an issue when using Paste Attributes to copy color correction between clips
6 J& a2 G* o, }) s2 w' Y0 w5 W' U$ Y& \# T0 i
What's New in Version 10.3; }5 z: q7 B3 k; J
- Redesigned dark interface puts the focus on your video: L" N5 \3 |, v. r# S  [# f: _
- Configure window layouts into custom workspaces for tasks like organizing and color grading, f6 `. i# @( B
- Fill a second display with the timeline or hide the timeline completely
! @6 Y* I6 K9 \$ v- Expand the Inspector to full-screen height and ot of new features) N, O+ L: U3 {2 G+ X3 u: a
6 K5 M4 E% [; P# N% S) a
What's new in Version 10.2.3 :
# U2 R- h1 o& ~Introducing 3D titles- I( m. m1 y5 f
- Beautifully animated and easily customizable 3D text
8 U0 t, ^& u- P+ J5 F! t$ e6 |- Simple templates to get started quickly; f% D/ L% h4 X5 ]/ I3 f9 c: Z
- Cinematic templates with built-in backgrounds and animations) a8 v" N% s8 E: s3 V/ l- }) S2 R
- Large collection of text styles to create stunning looks in one click( \+ x% u- G2 ?7 i
- Customize your titles with hundreds of combinations of materials, lighting, and edges
2 u; x, ~0 {0 _8 y1 S% a- Additional controls let you adjust environments, shadows, and more
& H2 @  K: j- C8 Y) ^9 m- Instantly convert any 2D title to 3D. I, c. z' f3 B$ M3 `
- Open any title in Motion to add multiple lights, cameras, and tracking Advanced effects
) d; R' P, x/ h+ U" b% L  {- Display up to four video scopes simultaneously
; K- m. a" v& ^' \- Apply super ellipse Shape mask to any clip
. _. h2 t4 [8 F, ]$ Y- Apply Draw mask to any clip, with options for linear, bezier, or B-spline smoothing
& @$ y; K- a' y- New Shape and Color mask controls for every effect: D& }, w+ _4 a. T* M. v; t
- Instantly display the alpha channel for any effect mask
8 r  Y2 C( |+ J2 U- Save custom effects as presets for quick access
- C) \* x& W. E( c& p" t- Color Board merged into the new Color Correction effect
- i9 m* f6 {0 {* R5 s" ?- Rearrange the processing order of Color Correction effect
3 |; J+ x- C' t7 n! @) K3 |: g- Improved keyframing with better motion smoothing
) b2 z( u4 U* {5 K* ~5 [* m, q- Improved optical flow for beautiful slow motion on a wider range of content( K5 s4 X( n: b  Z8 j2 H
- Better performance of FxPlug plug-ins and built-in effects that use multiple frames like Visual Echo and Trails Camera formats, Z2 h% i# y9 W
- Panasonic AVC-Ultra codec family& k( d2 e1 G& `, n
- Sony XAVC-S
& N" o' W% u* b, t* e- t- Import Sony XAVC and XDCAM formats without separate plug-in! b- n! K0 L% Y4 F! I4 _: @" q
- JVC H.264 Long GOP! D. X) `  V  S# ]( s+ G  k
- GPU-accelerated RED RAW processing with support for dual GPUs! R% K2 F7 Q0 e' {" i3 B
- Support for RED RAW anamorphic formats Additional features: P! x1 k, G) I, w' R7 N# K% X
- Smart Collections can be used at the event and library level* \+ z; O$ @2 i! \4 ]5 l+ j
- Import window consolidates all options into single sidebar& I& ?; m( Q# H) }1 L
- GPU rendering when using Send to Compressor with support for dual GPUs
  e, E* t/ j5 ]3 w, l4 x# X+ d
  `/ ?( y5 \( ~. s6 h( ^System Requirements:
8 r0 ^7 @% i: d7 o% P+ e' Y  A! OmacOS 10.13.6 or later) [) H9 y2 m3 [& t- G6 x
4GB of RAM (8GB recommended for 4K editing, 3D titles, and 360° video editing)
5 r( I. M+ }& a& u2 ^7 `7 K. f. HOpenCL-capable graphics card or Intel HD Graphics 3000 or later
% s  t- r. h5 N7 K# q$ _' b# n+ \' l256MB of VRAM (1GB recommended for 4K editing, 3D titles, and 360° video editing)1
; m) I7 A. B" {$ K8 [Discrete graphics card, macOS High Sierra, and SteamVR required for VR headset support. AMD Radeon RX 580 graphics card recommended for best performance.
3 P5 o4 D2 `9 l2 H3.8GB of disk space
$ `$ B) H8 [) l- R+ w4 U3 t& R1 W7 J( W  ]
% ~6 g) N- {2 c/ A

% ~2 O- ?) Z% g+ U5 j* m" k, S' {6 L# d, c( C3 \

3 K' D9 Y, X/ q% d1 ^* h, E1 @& [  w8 _
Download:
& m2 S3 x+ L0 K6 h$ Lhttps://secure-appldnld.apple.com/Final_Cut_Pro_X/031-13391.20170522.164CEE1F-52A7-4829-8F49-810B78A12A2B/FinalCutProTrial10.3.4.dmg
$ o: c" y; {* [) V/ v2 k& h, x6 u8 ^/ \  Z# F7 c
https://secure-appldnld.apple.com/Final_Cut_Pro_X/061-39440-20191108-D1C6C4E3-177B-4D5C-A359-794DE891C60E/FinalCutProTrial10.4.8.dmg7 w* c, J9 G7 a/ f- R
https://secure-appldnld.apple.com/Final_Cut_Pro_X/061-77685.20200323.164CEE1F-52A7-4829-8F49-810B78A12A2B/FinalCutProTrial10.4.8.dmg* f4 O2 v, G3 F1 L$ W+ x; \
; X1 N0 G, b* C8 \) G! j
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

& l) I- |; t" f, p
4 c5 [& d) ?1 f/ K. e. u0 }: z! u# H2 p: E5 q% ^
% [" s, z7 G3 X/ K- I

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 15:14