发表于 2020-2-27 14:27:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Release Name: FXhome HitFilm Pro & e6 T0 r& \$ |' ^2 t
Program Type: Video Editing, Compositing
1 p! B, ?1 u& N: Y; v3 pRelease Date: April 20, 20200 ^9 Q9 \( K( z# N0 |) K
Version: v13.0.9126.07201
5 M2 C3 y7 i& \Homepage: https://fxhome.com/software-update OR https://www.videohelp.com/software/HitFilm/old-versions#downloadold OR https://fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/whats-new OR https://fxhome.com/express/whats-new" m/ @: {/ B# O: N2 j
Interface Language: English
1 w8 \2 A: k8 G5 R& D+ s; R5 TPlatform: Windows & Mac+ t! j* U6 E* ]) }
File Size: 380 MB / 443 MB
' S3 A& y8 a; R7 F& |3 H
7 Q9 A) M2 L, Q. A' x8 D5 qHitFilm Pro is a high-performance software that combines several tools for editing, creating and visual effects for video . With it, we can launch, import and get the desired editing results, even when working in the background, while we are constantly working on other tasks. This is a workbench where you can control the entire process of editing visual effects, allowing you to customize archive material by adding effects per frame.) G1 K  T' Z' _1 }1 E

6 U" C6 {: K6 E. }  U0 p7 @2 t3 eNew in HitFilm Pro Version 14.0  C' p, `2 n) A/ V, R, `
Styling of the interface has been updated.
! B( _6 t- S- T0 e2 o+ Y4 O$ TAccess to the Home and Edit screens is moved to the Window menu.) V+ ]3 p  V# d) i
Imerge project files in the HitFilm media panel can be right-clicked and opened in Imerge for editing.! Y( Z6 H; c  n, ?
GPU accelerated hardware decoding for video files is now supported for exporting on Intel and Nvidia GPUs. (PC)
- r+ }+ H: m, U- a3 d7 ZThe font 'Inter', which is used in the interface, is now installed with the software.# y  t3 r; q9 M- l/ f$ }
The View menu has been replaced with the Window menu.
* C1 N5 y$ R5 F2 q! cA menu has been added to the tab of each Panel, to aid in interface customization.$ [! u: m7 l9 l. q
Export has been integrated into the main Edit interface, through additional export options on the timeline, and a new Export panel.
% w. s4 Z% i: J. \3 W8 c% |Imerge project files are now compatible with HitFilm, and can be imported and used as media.
" I, A2 R) l' S2 tClicking the green plus icon next to Effects in the controls panel now opens an Insert menu, which can be used to add effects.! `6 O/ g; X1 c$ k$ F
Composite Shots can now be created instantly from the Media panel, using the new Composite Shot button.: |. A0 Z6 j# B$ M( L9 p
The color of masks can now be changed per mask, making it easier to keep track of multiple masks.' @9 ?+ O2 Y' T* m! |6 E
A new Effects menu in the top toolbar provides access to all effects, and stores the 5 most recently used effects for reuse.
) g" G6 J) i) [7 Q8 W) M$ B: N( d3 EThe Text panel now includes options for All Caps, Small Caps, Superscript and Subscript.$ n; G2 v2 p, n& f" V7 ?, r1 n. T
HitFilm will now open files saved in VEGAS Effects.! q9 e: c. J5 P# E6 b8 u6 n
VEGAS Image files can now be opened in HitFilm.
1 J; J! l, o4 y  i1 B+ t7 G  GA Templates button has been added to the media panel, for easier access to templates.$ f& Z' x' w4 \' D
A button for deleting the OFX Cache has been added to the Cache tab of the Options window.
& y7 ^1 o% E2 rAdded support for select After Effects plugins.
0 i( I$ r1 C' U: X1 }; y; Z5 kA mini audio meter has been added to the Viewer, so audio levels can be checked at any time.0 P$ G' c5 D/ c3 v
A visible notification has been added to the viewer, when effects are disabled by the currently selected quality profile.6 U0 I; i! B! z( o
When effects including a color picker are dragged onto the viewer, the color on which you drop the effect will be auto-selected.
7 F2 l6 X- X. \/ z% ~, ^* F+ nImproved support for multithreaded rendering during pre-rendering and export.2 S& U; }6 I8 G
A new Chromatic Aberration effect has been added.
" y9 }/ `* b* e% j; mA shortcut (U) has been added to reveal keyframed or modified properties. Press U once to show keyframed properties, twice to show edited properties, and three times to revert to showing all properties.
- |$ Q* |0 @# a% I# h. U" p8 TThe materials options for 3D models now include a layer picker, so the layer being used can be easily identified.
/ J/ q$ Z# k( k6 l* v& ?2 k% G5 y. RTimeline layers including video layers, can now be applied to 3D models as textures.
1 J3 e4 H% F2 B/ r- ~4 FYou can now use drag and drop to add 2D Effects to layers in the viewer.& b! ?3 Z5 _& W% g& W( `

6 _$ o; s+ l8 n9 B" O6 g- p  t
0 c8 T8 R: j; K, r( |+ REnhancements5 S/ @7 g, {! [) `4 R3 Z; H' J
Behavior effects can now be used on the Editor timeline.* j; m  P, G( Z7 |: }( ~% W  {
Improved user access to the Activation app, through the Options dialog.
' j0 G4 c% T! w- E% x) X& GImproved export performance by decoupling encoding from rendering and readback during the export process.0 z: I( h! ]! V. I
The Auto Save recovery dialog has been adjusted, to improve clarity and functionality.
) h8 `, g6 L1 [: L: e$ nWhen a nested composite shot is opened, the position of the playhead is now retained from the parent timeline.
* T, v. `8 `8 \The Panels in the View > Panels menu are now listed alphabetically.
6 M7 T" ?7 Z1 _' N6 J2 XMultiple layers can now be toggled in a single movement, by click-dragging across the toggle buttons.
0 Z% _; o; A1 N& ~Double-clicking a Mask shape now adds a perfectly centered mask the exact size of the frame.
+ G/ G7 w$ m: ]* g' W# \Double-clicking an effect in the effects panel will now apply the effect to the currently selected layer.6 _0 B- N+ t0 l  [- {3 j: V
The decoding process for AAC audio files has been updated.- F% r9 s/ z& s; o1 c# n1 h2 y
The icon indicating Offline Media has been updated.  F3 i2 |& A: r6 r
Additional zoom levels have been added to the zoom menus in the Viewer and the Trimmer panels.4 R- ?- b- U( L4 {
The Trimmer will now resize to fit when the panel size is adjusted.- K8 z/ S4 U; W7 o1 r
Improved handling of auto save and project recovery.
: c  n0 |% j# ?) e# z3 }3 l  N/ U: C/ L! x8 X7 |
Bug Fixes$ v& B& p2 G) a: p4 H
Improved accuracy of rendering of layers which have a camera tracker applied.3 @- E: I: a% Q1 u) W- l, r
The bit depth for 16-bit images is now displayed correctly.& H7 b8 c6 n1 Z; ?% Y6 A
Support for 64-bit PNG files has been added.
5 p  A. z( x7 V. P8 OClarified the wording of the error message displayed when an export runs out of disk space.- R9 I. r& f# Y7 F$ D
Duplicated export tasks are now numbered sequentially.
$ h1 P: K+ c! _) s; l% {Pasting a cube shaped force onto a particle simulator layer no longer causes stability issues.
3 J& V7 m) e0 G7 s5 ~% j* Y0 ]. DAdding a deflector to a particle simulator layer no longer causes stability issues.
$ C5 z" {5 }, ]/ C" P( F0 I; DThe minimum size of the interface on High-DPI displays has been adjusted.) G1 E. C1 _6 w
Lightened the default timeline color applied to assets which are added to the timeline.7 f6 {! Z" e* K  m
Image sequences using 16-bit per channel color now render accurately.
3 k5 s$ ?) p3 e3 b2 eA : B searching can now be used to narrow the search results on the timeline and in the insert menu.8 ^' i3 P  a# ?! \! U2 w0 M8 M
Using an IME for non-latin characters no longer causes stability issues.
5 s# F7 \' K8 V1 SThe Export queue, when opened, now auto-scrolls to the most recently added task.
0 a) B' m! p, L4 q- r. E) ?& Z# [A typographical error in the installation process has been corrected.4 {. T) r5 v; H' @% X# g
Improved selection and resizing of very small objects on the editor timeline.
# S* j% I1 Y: P1 b& r. U* ]Improved the sorting of items in the export preset list whose names include numerals.
( I$ ~: x& s: U' eImproved the sorting of items in the effects panel whose names include numerals.
! g/ P. i  Q. x) c' @, rImproved the sorting of items in the media panel whose names include numerals.
0 Y$ Z* m7 P  @2 \2 A! [- HThe transform property group in the controls for Editor timeline objects has been placed after the effects property group, to accurately reflect the render order.# H# h4 T" M& h
Improved rendering of the interface during the process of moving panels.. {: D7 g: I& g
Improved the Mac handling of projects saved on Windows using absolute file paths. (Mac)- D+ j2 X6 b& a, e/ P( A
Changed the default export location which is used when the specified export location is not available.8 L) X( M  g( C( l" ~9 p
AAC Audio files now load correctly.
# a9 y0 g; P# M; LMoving objects on the timeline no longer causes them to become deselected.
# C  m" T5 q: y: TThe shortcut for advancing 10 frames is now working again., E; g( r6 J4 M. y
The zoom controls in the layer panel now give more expected results.  d; {& y0 F. T, B( `1 w
OpenGL errors no longer show multiple error dialogs.
0 c5 s# o$ [% EPre-rendered footage will now correctly display audio conform errors, when necessary.
" A0 S( }+ t6 Q! Z1 Z2 A$ cImproved performance of hardware decoded video playback.: j! I; H" M- u( q
Using CTRL+C in the import dialog after opening the Edit menu no longer causes stability issues.
, u9 E0 k5 k& S) A7 d$ aDragging a marquee to select multiple layers now works when the bottom layer is locked.
# \) |; ^; O$ U- p2 r. E& VKeyboard shortcuts for Locking and Unlocking layers have been moved to the Timeline category.
# z& P) @+ W, }4 N. f' A* M/ p+ `  _% MTyping Japanese text containing a first word longer than the line wrap width no longer causes stability issues.
1 G% O& A& b* a2 j. `* r, u  m: IImproved the search function in the Effects panel, to provide more logical results.
. O# r+ {# y" f: Q# ~0 UDragging the menu bar at the top of the Mac interface now moves the window.
5 p0 Y* }. d' L4 J9 B2 q- uThe control panel no longer displays contents if nothing is selected.
( d; v( l0 m/ s- r8 dThe selected property for each timeline is now remembered when switching between timelines.
( p. R. J! |3 G; Y% x% zThe viewer panel now updates correctly after the color depth is changed and the panel is floated. (PC)" Q8 W7 a/ r7 v
Improved the accuracy of the RAM preview indicator.: @, W9 T+ D8 E3 l) v
HitFilm no longer allows you to move the playhead past the final frame of the timeline.' S" G: x- K: ~) z
Corrected an issue which caused the framerate of certain MP4 files to load incorrectly.
7 @4 l3 G8 n4 q$ Y9 q0 e, ^The styling on the Delete Workspace dialog has been improved.
5 ^1 j5 X( _4 v# N% fThe zoom menus in the Trimmer and Viewer no longer display unselectable zoom levels.
- m1 p( ~, }- e- w- uPerformance of the Unlock All keyboard shortcut has been improved.3 P* I. r( n6 P
Improved performance of using the mouse scroll wheel to adjust the timeline zoom on Mac systems. (Mac)' f, V3 A' z! S( K; J. |5 S
Editing text properties no longer alters unselected text.3 L: J! `& M4 s" Y& M# z2 a
The size of the text cursor is now based on the currently selected text size.
2 e3 ?8 R* ~* |' ~The open tab in non-focused interface panels is no longer marked as active.
: Q) D& ], g2 b/ s# }( j5 u6 jConstrained shape masks can now be dragged in any direction from the origin point.
* F! s/ P% H1 T9 yThe Delete button in the media panel is now disabled when nothing in the panel is selected.
3 n8 Y; s1 ]3 L( k' {; ADouble-clicking on offline media in the media panel no longer moves focus to the trimmer.
( p7 o% b  X- A8 j+ v0 @The contents of the Lifetime panel are now restored, when switching from the Editor to a composite shot with a particle effect selected.1 H  a3 O  U+ |! y1 o/ H6 B
Improved handling of MOV files on Windows, to correct some import issues. (PC). Q" z; P4 n" X- v- j
The LUT effect is now properly limited by layer masks. Areas outside of the masks are no longer affected.
  K" [1 c9 S& ?9 t: R! m% k+ n& gStyling has been improved when renaming export presets.+ N1 y% u( _4 s2 [3 B- P" C
List mode in the media panel now uses the correct icons for audio files.) K7 r1 w# Y& j
Improved support for FBX files to alleviate material conflicts.; Y% B6 r& \& @6 o3 ?. y% T
The Text panel now displays the correct font for text layers, when a project is moved between a PC and a Mac.; Q& L7 h  d3 n/ d# ]
Improved the handling of textures on 3D models to increase consistency of results and eliminate some flickering issues.
- o7 E7 S& Q" bRAM previews are now correctly synced with the timeline contents.
4 z- Y4 h+ Y! L" QText spacing is now consistent on the editor and composite shot timelines.1 o2 A8 e- b6 O
Search results in the Effects panel now include folders.
8 S/ u8 i4 m$ F6 P! W' |! n2 ?Converting a mask point from locked curved to unlocked curved no longer moves the handles of the point.. z# |) P. @9 {  J* s. r
Improved the styling of the origin point matrix in the layout panel.
  F9 r& k/ C- _* i5 tImproved the consistency of text character spacing.
, }! @* N. s- B; h5 b1 ]" ]Text layers with the text size set to 0 are no longer selected every time you click in the viewer.* h* H! q; n9 ^0 l' G, C8 E
The Color Correction Wheels effect no longer swaps blue and green when using the wheels to make adjustments.
- u" _7 h$ D! K  uDisabling the auto-save feature in the Options dialog now correctly disables the other autosave options as well.6 o. {! {# C/ Z
Export presets whose names have been edited now update correctly in the export queue when a project is re-opened.
8 a' U$ g6 P' Y0 [The Export preview now displays at the correct resolution on High DPI displays.
0 _- G  Y& \0 h' PExport tasks will now provide a warning for any offline media in the timeline being exported.
( Q; R' c7 I* H( v! tExport errors are no longer clipped, so the entire message can be read.
  r, i2 A' C8 v1 r  I; uPaste Attributes no longer allows you to paste in cases where no properties will be changed.1 }( `1 F, M: g" p: u3 w$ Q9 b7 a
Timeline objects copied by dragging are now selected after the duplication is complete./ n/ @9 Z8 \" y2 v6 D2 i8 _
When using IME for languages with non-Latin characters, entering numeric values no longer offers autocomplete suggestions.9 \" d( T- m% z+ Q  `* H
Suspending an export no longer causes stability issues.
- Z$ n9 Y0 C4 ^2 H7 fImproved stability during the export process.) [9 S# E; @- U* P/ _1 ]8 F
Adjusted the styling of the current frame number, when the timecode is set to frames.  j2 v9 q4 n. |- g) U( q
Keyframes being edited on the timeline will no longer be hidden behind unselected keyframes.; z3 ?, ]! n" P% o2 i3 J7 {$ |
Changing the sort order in the media panel now updates the sorted list correctly.
. W% E- m; R4 V7 DKeyframe handles no longer disappear when the project bit depth is changed.
# C' w  v" u# n2 B, _Improved support for importing image sequences containing file names of different lengths.
/ _7 R( i' E; e6 V& ?9 b2 e' W- lCreating a composite shot by adding a particle system to the editor now creates a single history event.
! M  ~" d6 \0 O7 ?Scaling a plane on a single axis no longer creates unwanted transparency.4 {: W" P# h9 ?; T4 n: ^
7 M! K! ?2 F8 t/ G$ B" ^
Version 14.3/ D) c* b$ v" Z; {5 w* ]
Performance and stability of FBX models in the software has been improved.$ F3 @" Z9 t8 s3 f3 i
Composite shots deleted in the Media panel no longer appear in the Viewer, or cause stability issues.
- [$ P9 r' a/ g4 ^6 rMotion blur now works correctly with FBX models.( z8 \- m7 |$ m& y2 k0 }
Editing the timeline location of keyframes on a parented layer no longer causes stability issues.+ ?4 S. Q6 `( K/ y  z( P
The Gamma handle on the Levels Histogram effect now displays correctly.+ Q; Z% z5 R2 W, T# t
Cancelling the render of a composite shot containing ambient occlusion no longer causes stability issues." a9 l) f$ b2 ^9 }& T+ S
Exported files will no longer be removed from your hard drive without warning when HitFilm is closed.0 `6 v+ ]* n2 [. n* h2 U9 ]3 c
Changing the configuration of multiple displays no longer causes dialogs to open offscreen and be inaccessible. (PC)
4 F3 U5 Y/ N3 R8 K5 v3 ]3 n. FThe YouTube 1080p export preset now uses a Level of 5.1, for improved compatibility with older video players.& |$ I2 r% s. s
Composite shots containing the Speed/Duration tool now render correctly.
7 C8 n$ t" o( W+ {& cImproved a rare stability issue involving deleting media from the media panel.0 r4 Y, A! h7 J/ P! ?( Y- R0 {  v1 Z
When a user switches timelines, the scopes now update correctly to represent the contents of the current timeline.7 c$ ?% }7 k+ O3 Q7 T; P0 m
Pre-rendering a composite shot now accurately includes all frames, without duplicates." f6 K! P/ l% M& U. u3 A
Using the mouse wheel to zoom the Viewer when the frame contains reflections no longer causes stability issues.: z' Z& \4 R& T/ y
The font used in Parade Scopes now supports High DPI / Retina displays.5 n' w' b0 x7 }0 q3 d. C1 g0 Y
; j$ _! h1 K7 |( ]. z9 G3 y/ K6 B6 @
Version 14.2
$ ]9 `7 }6 A4 \5 JImproved compatibility with AAC media, so it imports correctly.: l6 p7 c% I" c9 E+ M
Improved compatibility with ProRes files, so the ProRes 4444 codec now imports correctly.
6 y1 `! X/ K" _* n% p) Y; cImproved stability of AMD hardware decoding. (PC)$ X5 Q: ^, E' d9 N# j7 E, t) S( r
Uploading crash reports will no longer fail and give network errors. (PC)6 i7 m. e4 y* \! p1 e
Improved performance of hardware decoding when the timeline contains duplicated clips. (PC)" G! ?* G/ X8 m2 W/ ?
Using NVIDIA hardware decoding will no longer cause some clips to be displayed upside down in the viewer. (PC)* ]1 j! x3 F! u2 \
Using NVIDIA hardware decoding during export no longer causes stability issues. (PC)
( A' `- ~  O! C. q/ [$ u; JNVIDIA Hardware decoding renders certain files more accurately, which were previously corrupted on the Viewer. (PC)
0 a; t- }# z4 E4 Z7 L% y: ^
, h0 L; D5 r, ^# ^. l. M8 R" _% aVersion 14.1
( ]1 v8 l+ o& m' N' `Composite shot timelines can now be floated out of the main interface.
9 }0 h/ e. f5 d0 d/ e3 X/ O5 W6 OMotion blur now updates correctly when the framerate of the timeline is increased.1 a( y. `$ g+ p" b% o* V8 b
Click+dragging the visibility of multiple layers no longer affects layers on other timelines.
( G2 \. u; b. tThe Recent Effects menu now lists the most recently used effects chronologically from top to bottom.; B$ B2 }% O! k4 U, A1 d/ A
Selecting an effect in the Favorites folder no longer causes unwanted scrolling in the effects panel.0 N! I. @' Q8 g0 ]7 f# e% u
Creating a new project with the timeline container floated no longer causes stability issues., I+ v/ S% L2 e6 |2 L
Adding an effect to multiple items at once no longer creates multiple items in the history panel.
9 i( E  g( n1 j$ M! hLaunching the software with a Favorited OFX effect not loaded no longer causes stability issues.
) _6 X  t- h! h( Z4 m# O- `The favorites menu for effects is no longer permanently disabled.
! S1 `" \3 T5 n$ @7 C3 GClosing HitFilm after using a Video Copilot effect in a previous session no longer causes stability issues. (Mac)6 M8 ], p" R+ H, N
Estimated time to complete exports updates more accurately at the end of export.
1 \1 P$ _- h& M: R9 U. BImproved rendering of masks on systems with AMD graphics.
" M, T2 \' Y& q+ GFavorited transitions no longer appear in the effects menu.1 c: f4 B$ }- B
The effects menu now works for adding effects to the controls panel, as well as to timeline objects.- u: R+ s4 ~' g: H- D
The export command dialog now auto-populates to the default export directory.
2 e9 a9 m/ C( k: T6 @- a' z1 bThe auto-save dialog no longer appears if the auto-save option is disabled.$ z$ Y# I. \/ S# A5 J  _
Media using a different resolution than the project now renders correctly using downsampled viewer resolutions.
/ d4 y. `0 k6 i5 q$ m- ?  `0 uEffects icons are no longer displayed when the native Mac menu bar is used. (Mac)
. R0 Y, N' S( U% j. n: O, D5 ZImproved the rendering of mask curves while the mask is being drawn.
$ a! K, @: }3 S! M% d+ f0 _Improved the styling of the background color swatch, in the viewer options menu.
+ V" l* x' }( \, Z5 X6 lViewer now correctly recalculates zoom when the project dimensions are changed.
) l! K) R- q- d! @3 ]) G/ [Improved the styling of the effects search popup.! j3 K# S9 R7 y
Remove Stock Background now removes white backgrounds more accurately.
* v2 x  C. y/ T! ^' RUninstalling Imerge Pro while HitFilm is running now correctly disables the "Open in Imerge..." menu item.5 d. o' L1 k$ t& m
Improved support for video files created by OBS.9 g  ]# E$ l1 S6 a  [
Large media previews are downsampled correctly in the viewer, as they are adjusted on the editor timeline.' A: ]6 a% I. G5 b' C. Z* d
Resizing the viewer no longer causes an infinite render loop in the zoom menu.
9 S9 _( P- u3 s" f$ b- }Recent plugins are now remembered when HitFilm is closed and reopened.
! l4 ^3 y+ l+ Z8 M) U7 y& ]MP4 files using a level of 6.1 will now load correctly.1 `. N, t) _" I
Improved rendering of high resolution files when viewer resolution is set to low quality/resolution profiles.$ e7 Z! p8 W" Q  D' o0 y& ~
Reduced the contrast of the checkerboard in the viewer, to reduce distractions from the content.* e' b0 A1 C% B7 J" D
Adjusted the color of the asset duration bars, which indicate the unused portions of a layer on the timeline." }' H8 ~0 [/ H  r' a  Y# U( g
Improved rendering of the blue box surrounding the viewer when it is the active panel.
# K* s& N* A' r, j' [% m- k; l" X1 t! |1 Y3 E
Version 14.0.1
# J  _  X8 \0 D  DOpening a project containing OFX plugins no longer causes stability issues.4 p! }( X6 }! t5 @0 ?( ?. o. m* B- O
; l6 J! F: t' ~6 P
System requirements4 a1 V" p- V/ U. B/ ~# C/ E( E
Apple: macOS 10.15 Catalina, macOS 10.14 Mojave, or 10.13 High Sierra
* J9 x# _- @: M: rWindows: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)9 e9 k9 H. r* M0 C- n+ O
Internet connection: Required for online activation
. E8 S- |0 c  X. g- u3 P9 i" JProcessor: 4th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors or AMD equivalent.
+ W5 W; Q# L8 q. |  S6 c% TRAM: 4GB (8 GB Recommended)
, R8 s7 D% u; e: @+ T3 uGraphics card:
& K( \2 o& O1 Q* i" @7 CNVIDIA GeForce 600 (Kepler) series (2012)  M2 u; o# [2 Y( {; L- Y# Q% ?
AMD Radeon R5 240 (2013)
, Z1 `/ X' b& Y1 D, o/ jIntel HD Graphics 5000 (GT3) (2013)1 ?! o1 x( f. s/ L# [4 r9 a# J  E
Video memory 1 GB minimum (2GB or more required for 4K UHD.)
: B3 g# a& [$ Y
- ?3 J8 a- a% r% K; m3 {8 H
9 n5 z9 r$ x; _0 J7 d
9 s7 ?& \3 G0 I* h% {8 q, L4 P& V' a9 l) v
2 m. t, M; o( G0 ^6 j

( w. q0 {1 i+ u; K% v
$ d# t. n2 Y) p, q4 h; jDownload:
/ B, k0 j1 X" ~  khttp://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_x64_14.0.9520.40066.msi6 _& i# J9 f$ Y) x; q
http://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_14.0.2191.pkg( L! Y2 ]3 a9 u6 h7 m. ?' p: }  T
http://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_x64_14.0.9522.51820.msi) _+ ]' m4 V2 H$ j
http://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_14.0.2194.pkg
+ X  ^% Q5 q0 r# D5 rhttp://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_x64_14.1.9605.07202.msi& {7 |" D1 E: m! {5 p' L6 O
http://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_14.1.2208.pkg/ q  W# R* H" N$ K; x, [) O
http://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_x64_14.2.9727.07202.msi
% A* t, Z4 g+ }8 x  J( S; Y, ehttp://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_14.2.2249.pkg( ?- L6 L& K8 `! `; a6 z
http://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_x64_14.3.9931.38452.msi
8 S$ C7 U; J9 g( M- h2 Shttp://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_14.3.2298.pkg
4 m$ U* P" a2 s0 X4 z
' e* u) x' \) ?- L3 ]% `& Yhttp://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_x64_14.1.9713.52946.msi
- j- s# g: D$ l; f; chttp://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_14.1.0004.pkg9 ?4 X$ K/ S! ~0 x$ |
http://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_x64_14.2.9727.07202.msi
, d) p; {$ l2 Chttp://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_14.2.0936.pkg5 F" e' P( U7 [8 U
http://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_x64_14.3.9931.38452.msi4 p! f( w, |  d" d0 g0 s
http://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_14.3.0983.pkg

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 09:48