发表于 2020-2-27 14:27:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Release Name: FXhome HitFilm Pro " {  a0 Y! e# u5 l2 l
Program Type: Video Editing, Compositing
7 S$ F1 H  d: O5 F- i; cRelease Date: April 20, 2020! B* A" u4 u- a6 E
Version: v13.0.9126.07201( ]" s$ z. m# I4 |% Y, N, V
Homepage: https://fxhome.com/software-update OR https://www.videohelp.com/software/HitFilm/old-versions#downloadold OR https://fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/whats-new OR https://fxhome.com/express/whats-new' r$ f' ?/ f( k: H7 K8 A% A
Interface Language: English
8 G$ X3 a+ y/ JPlatform: Windows & Mac# V$ _- _' ?7 G3 x% [
File Size: 380 MB / 443 MB
) z% R7 X; c( k* Y+ J
/ O( G6 ?: v- t. t: mHitFilm Pro is a high-performance software that combines several tools for editing, creating and visual effects for video . With it, we can launch, import and get the desired editing results, even when working in the background, while we are constantly working on other tasks. This is a workbench where you can control the entire process of editing visual effects, allowing you to customize archive material by adding effects per frame.
' s- H, ?+ X9 A# k+ z4 a+ c6 g  h$ x; @" O& e
New in HitFilm Pro Version 14.0
8 B. ]. R: D2 b2 Q" g2 MStyling of the interface has been updated.
* x" v; j) \6 n9 m0 V8 PAccess to the Home and Edit screens is moved to the Window menu.( k$ A! R  P$ u, u
Imerge project files in the HitFilm media panel can be right-clicked and opened in Imerge for editing.
- u/ O7 u( r3 N; f. G# m5 a* F; e. vGPU accelerated hardware decoding for video files is now supported for exporting on Intel and Nvidia GPUs. (PC)
; T# ~) z& Q, A' W6 R) p- qThe font 'Inter', which is used in the interface, is now installed with the software.
  C* ~. Y3 {, Q: jThe View menu has been replaced with the Window menu.
8 X# W/ x: b1 i6 p" _- EA menu has been added to the tab of each Panel, to aid in interface customization.
2 w! ?+ v& B1 aExport has been integrated into the main Edit interface, through additional export options on the timeline, and a new Export panel.
: e$ ?+ h7 P& wImerge project files are now compatible with HitFilm, and can be imported and used as media.6 T4 A6 `1 @; D. w% ^, B+ \: d8 k
Clicking the green plus icon next to Effects in the controls panel now opens an Insert menu, which can be used to add effects.% b/ ?/ t# u$ J% V8 d+ M
Composite Shots can now be created instantly from the Media panel, using the new Composite Shot button.
  ~5 g6 A7 u) yThe color of masks can now be changed per mask, making it easier to keep track of multiple masks.* p( C. a4 R+ i+ O, F" \
A new Effects menu in the top toolbar provides access to all effects, and stores the 5 most recently used effects for reuse.& X) x7 H! u5 d; A5 j1 D! n
The Text panel now includes options for All Caps, Small Caps, Superscript and Subscript.
. b1 G' R# Z7 o( S, a5 c' }* \HitFilm will now open files saved in VEGAS Effects.
6 X7 t5 a1 S# Z8 o9 F$ eVEGAS Image files can now be opened in HitFilm.
( m# ]  [7 ~; }8 c' s# b8 Y0 `, FA Templates button has been added to the media panel, for easier access to templates.% J* ]3 Z7 E0 H  E' B# f
A button for deleting the OFX Cache has been added to the Cache tab of the Options window.
" x7 y  b* S4 V- g8 r6 RAdded support for select After Effects plugins.4 [' W* p+ q: W" e
A mini audio meter has been added to the Viewer, so audio levels can be checked at any time.5 h# C: T- L4 r" G8 u! x$ ?
A visible notification has been added to the viewer, when effects are disabled by the currently selected quality profile.
6 _) p( J; I1 e+ N+ T* U* U2 @- OWhen effects including a color picker are dragged onto the viewer, the color on which you drop the effect will be auto-selected.5 l+ R: s1 x0 E. E, G
Improved support for multithreaded rendering during pre-rendering and export.: J' [8 p& K6 j: O8 ^
A new Chromatic Aberration effect has been added.
& F( Z, f+ d2 h6 a5 H6 [A shortcut (U) has been added to reveal keyframed or modified properties. Press U once to show keyframed properties, twice to show edited properties, and three times to revert to showing all properties.. y& t1 N5 z5 p- U# s. x) _& t
The materials options for 3D models now include a layer picker, so the layer being used can be easily identified.
: K6 K2 ~: K. a' m/ U7 \Timeline layers including video layers, can now be applied to 3D models as textures.
/ |( O+ ~) ?8 \  \8 r' ?/ X# oYou can now use drag and drop to add 2D Effects to layers in the viewer./ j! J( [6 t; [  y& x: `
4 ~1 X  w" F, e, I+ ~6 ?/ S
, k: u; b! ]6 u9 w' |. j$ i+ K
Enhancements
  a4 ~3 k( O8 l  ^$ x! Z2 X( I7 nBehavior effects can now be used on the Editor timeline.& z( P: J7 U8 ^) P
Improved user access to the Activation app, through the Options dialog.
8 v. g& O6 _8 Y  J% ?! J9 q2 OImproved export performance by decoupling encoding from rendering and readback during the export process.
5 M6 j) C- V, x$ e0 S& pThe Auto Save recovery dialog has been adjusted, to improve clarity and functionality.
1 T* `+ v/ y! g% |5 m( ^& RWhen a nested composite shot is opened, the position of the playhead is now retained from the parent timeline.
$ m1 ?5 A1 \! R- e$ KThe Panels in the View > Panels menu are now listed alphabetically.' S; |8 D1 c# W, c+ H/ Y% u
Multiple layers can now be toggled in a single movement, by click-dragging across the toggle buttons.* U+ _8 H* Y& D2 [0 m# {
Double-clicking a Mask shape now adds a perfectly centered mask the exact size of the frame.
$ P$ \+ [  q" m* g$ e# Z! ^Double-clicking an effect in the effects panel will now apply the effect to the currently selected layer.+ [5 E. j; l. \3 B. G: A
The decoding process for AAC audio files has been updated.: _, n9 v- f: o5 w2 ?8 e
The icon indicating Offline Media has been updated.
7 U: z3 u, ?; m  c) qAdditional zoom levels have been added to the zoom menus in the Viewer and the Trimmer panels.
8 ?) o/ T0 p' l  D. P3 b1 eThe Trimmer will now resize to fit when the panel size is adjusted.$ t) h( b# A/ d, ]5 H. s5 l
Improved handling of auto save and project recovery.
! w$ A& t1 v$ [+ j4 `6 @( r! y& {, Q
Bug Fixes
4 U3 E4 ]! y3 XImproved accuracy of rendering of layers which have a camera tracker applied.+ G3 m+ R  Y" ]: z" n( ~* h
The bit depth for 16-bit images is now displayed correctly.% B( V0 B0 G; k2 W$ ]$ u7 c& N
Support for 64-bit PNG files has been added.  v7 O) t  \* l: _8 r
Clarified the wording of the error message displayed when an export runs out of disk space.
. [1 X* S9 C1 w1 \' a; ^Duplicated export tasks are now numbered sequentially.
1 e( }, J4 C* o- d2 |Pasting a cube shaped force onto a particle simulator layer no longer causes stability issues.+ l# r9 _. n( w2 m+ u+ g! F
Adding a deflector to a particle simulator layer no longer causes stability issues.; Y# B* c8 t' @  M$ n7 s- u3 S
The minimum size of the interface on High-DPI displays has been adjusted.
8 Z/ h- j4 Z! w8 h$ X1 T; FLightened the default timeline color applied to assets which are added to the timeline.# T! M- m$ t- L( ?3 ?6 b
Image sequences using 16-bit per channel color now render accurately.
# G2 x- N1 y1 pA : B searching can now be used to narrow the search results on the timeline and in the insert menu./ l/ ]. e* Q* |
Using an IME for non-latin characters no longer causes stability issues.; @8 O- W' P9 {% v+ j  e( s! X3 K
The Export queue, when opened, now auto-scrolls to the most recently added task.
7 Y5 [! _" W! Y: e* yA typographical error in the installation process has been corrected.
; y& u; H% {* `Improved selection and resizing of very small objects on the editor timeline.
* z1 {+ Q8 P' p% K' YImproved the sorting of items in the export preset list whose names include numerals./ x+ D' f. c' Y7 J
Improved the sorting of items in the effects panel whose names include numerals.3 Q4 J8 Q& B" f
Improved the sorting of items in the media panel whose names include numerals.+ e/ y* R; ]7 ~: e' p
The transform property group in the controls for Editor timeline objects has been placed after the effects property group, to accurately reflect the render order.
( {3 A, C& J2 ?, uImproved rendering of the interface during the process of moving panels.
" e# K' L0 v( w# B& K. t- \Improved the Mac handling of projects saved on Windows using absolute file paths. (Mac)
7 l, R. u) c5 X1 D0 Q4 @* xChanged the default export location which is used when the specified export location is not available.
+ o' f9 E2 Q, RAAC Audio files now load correctly.& b; O5 E9 L! w! J" V: U
Moving objects on the timeline no longer causes them to become deselected.: R( a7 d: }$ l, E8 D
The shortcut for advancing 10 frames is now working again.
- `: J' D* b+ X/ c  ^6 qThe zoom controls in the layer panel now give more expected results.
8 ^9 C+ z% _2 K2 V4 ]3 C+ XOpenGL errors no longer show multiple error dialogs.* ^' o" M# Z3 t6 l4 J5 a1 K
Pre-rendered footage will now correctly display audio conform errors, when necessary.
& y5 p6 R# g. r  q; [4 ~Improved performance of hardware decoded video playback." Q& P1 S( Z/ }% s( q6 l# ^
Using CTRL+C in the import dialog after opening the Edit menu no longer causes stability issues.
1 I# |, L- c% A+ O$ K( m) u3 N9 a+ _+ HDragging a marquee to select multiple layers now works when the bottom layer is locked.. |. u2 v8 z; T0 w4 d  ^
Keyboard shortcuts for Locking and Unlocking layers have been moved to the Timeline category.
* D) z$ y3 n$ w, X+ UTyping Japanese text containing a first word longer than the line wrap width no longer causes stability issues.
* O( b" |3 C* p" T# bImproved the search function in the Effects panel, to provide more logical results.* z" H9 J* [. e0 n
Dragging the menu bar at the top of the Mac interface now moves the window.
9 U9 j4 i& z" F' [9 a* TThe control panel no longer displays contents if nothing is selected.+ O* k. o, r: B: F2 B
The selected property for each timeline is now remembered when switching between timelines.
  C% y' i& j* a3 M- m# xThe viewer panel now updates correctly after the color depth is changed and the panel is floated. (PC)
8 p$ u. K3 e( h- _; y7 K4 [( E. jImproved the accuracy of the RAM preview indicator." M& v, ~" l+ t$ k: b2 |7 x- f# V
HitFilm no longer allows you to move the playhead past the final frame of the timeline.
* L+ U$ V  h* x4 p+ ICorrected an issue which caused the framerate of certain MP4 files to load incorrectly.( ~1 E( k8 ]6 H7 r3 r' ]
The styling on the Delete Workspace dialog has been improved.; k# j) _2 K8 h9 W3 i0 L
The zoom menus in the Trimmer and Viewer no longer display unselectable zoom levels.
! \+ R% [+ `7 T& E# j$ P7 ]0 IPerformance of the Unlock All keyboard shortcut has been improved.
9 F) Z) {8 ^0 c- G2 M) W6 P' G/ QImproved performance of using the mouse scroll wheel to adjust the timeline zoom on Mac systems. (Mac)
4 P6 [* J  y+ \( F) N! T" X2 Y- wEditing text properties no longer alters unselected text.# u6 B  K4 g" C* q( ?; M
The size of the text cursor is now based on the currently selected text size.
9 H) \9 z  E. D  U2 I8 {7 pThe open tab in non-focused interface panels is no longer marked as active.; G( r3 `3 `" [5 J+ z# U
Constrained shape masks can now be dragged in any direction from the origin point.
2 Q8 h1 c' v' `/ _9 D- M- @The Delete button in the media panel is now disabled when nothing in the panel is selected./ O* a' B/ ^  t, L2 ^
Double-clicking on offline media in the media panel no longer moves focus to the trimmer.& u. {; o) L+ l4 q
The contents of the Lifetime panel are now restored, when switching from the Editor to a composite shot with a particle effect selected.
; H+ t5 L& ~7 O/ j, H# b0 q4 IImproved handling of MOV files on Windows, to correct some import issues. (PC)
/ p' r; ]8 h: Y3 X7 U1 I  t% fThe LUT effect is now properly limited by layer masks. Areas outside of the masks are no longer affected.  Q% n, d$ o8 M* J) W7 w
Styling has been improved when renaming export presets.
- O% |1 m4 {5 `& ZList mode in the media panel now uses the correct icons for audio files.
  X# U( i( @# S; V  F- p$ b7 MImproved support for FBX files to alleviate material conflicts.$ J5 |. x4 X( ]( z' i7 \% Z6 u1 A, q
The Text panel now displays the correct font for text layers, when a project is moved between a PC and a Mac.- O$ `% |) B+ f) ^8 @/ z! j8 U
Improved the handling of textures on 3D models to increase consistency of results and eliminate some flickering issues.
6 f1 C$ r; p) f, s+ S& I& Z% hRAM previews are now correctly synced with the timeline contents.6 x) b9 P/ v* t; c+ r
Text spacing is now consistent on the editor and composite shot timelines.
8 F7 U$ \; K2 l( USearch results in the Effects panel now include folders.
# x+ t; i+ h! ]& TConverting a mask point from locked curved to unlocked curved no longer moves the handles of the point.
9 K% i$ d, S( v) vImproved the styling of the origin point matrix in the layout panel.
. R7 h3 Q# _- T2 SImproved the consistency of text character spacing.* Y" n/ [: P2 b3 t7 D% G
Text layers with the text size set to 0 are no longer selected every time you click in the viewer.
+ G! o1 Y/ }2 K" V% u9 q9 ~, vThe Color Correction Wheels effect no longer swaps blue and green when using the wheels to make adjustments.
5 h. w4 S% J+ o! ^. IDisabling the auto-save feature in the Options dialog now correctly disables the other autosave options as well.
/ z" @; S; V% ~% G" R" q+ f# d: P7 p! YExport presets whose names have been edited now update correctly in the export queue when a project is re-opened.
+ _8 U; Z& H, z0 N6 ~& j* \The Export preview now displays at the correct resolution on High DPI displays.' W" \( C* T9 r/ K' z
Export tasks will now provide a warning for any offline media in the timeline being exported.4 R4 W/ }9 s1 {' a. O& z  o3 Z6 ?
Export errors are no longer clipped, so the entire message can be read.
( l+ I$ b. n: l) B0 b# ]% u! r1 yPaste Attributes no longer allows you to paste in cases where no properties will be changed.0 H; n6 ~" p) u6 ^- S  S
Timeline objects copied by dragging are now selected after the duplication is complete." F! `, ]1 @3 _; O( H, ~
When using IME for languages with non-Latin characters, entering numeric values no longer offers autocomplete suggestions.' c# O, ~/ i0 s+ J1 [
Suspending an export no longer causes stability issues.
9 w: W7 W, Q+ f. E7 P4 cImproved stability during the export process.; `3 @) G7 p& Y  q- |" C7 R; M) m
Adjusted the styling of the current frame number, when the timecode is set to frames.: O! G; O3 S5 B7 x% [
Keyframes being edited on the timeline will no longer be hidden behind unselected keyframes.2 B9 t0 O  Y! z; ]( J# N
Changing the sort order in the media panel now updates the sorted list correctly.
0 A, A% v3 Y9 nKeyframe handles no longer disappear when the project bit depth is changed.( @3 E* p6 T# E  Q! g
Improved support for importing image sequences containing file names of different lengths.
8 |$ f! H( _# T' f9 u6 z# ~Creating a composite shot by adding a particle system to the editor now creates a single history event.
3 T, }, }! W  U* k2 xScaling a plane on a single axis no longer creates unwanted transparency.
* z" c. D7 V( T8 {3 X5 y1 C& c& g! e& ~: u6 j
Version 14.3
) R/ J/ `5 ^1 ?# N! j" ]* ^) APerformance and stability of FBX models in the software has been improved.  [0 t% {+ b9 j4 Z  n0 d
Composite shots deleted in the Media panel no longer appear in the Viewer, or cause stability issues.
# Q1 E7 ]" J# `2 b9 ~Motion blur now works correctly with FBX models.) Y1 d" N, l; H( Q5 [% Y2 P: ?7 q
Editing the timeline location of keyframes on a parented layer no longer causes stability issues.# v" U2 r4 c5 k& i& `0 j1 a
The Gamma handle on the Levels Histogram effect now displays correctly.) I9 j# K; z8 Q& @6 [
Cancelling the render of a composite shot containing ambient occlusion no longer causes stability issues.
/ R3 c* l& G, @3 ]8 K; {Exported files will no longer be removed from your hard drive without warning when HitFilm is closed.4 d" i/ R) g8 i( D% \
Changing the configuration of multiple displays no longer causes dialogs to open offscreen and be inaccessible. (PC)# Z9 o5 K6 H& w! q
The YouTube 1080p export preset now uses a Level of 5.1, for improved compatibility with older video players.
: E% v) x3 s0 S- gComposite shots containing the Speed/Duration tool now render correctly.
7 T/ w0 a/ @! {4 e3 s! g2 m) fImproved a rare stability issue involving deleting media from the media panel.
5 _$ ^5 F" q; Y7 l3 W1 u$ ^, KWhen a user switches timelines, the scopes now update correctly to represent the contents of the current timeline.
5 }; M7 z) e& u* z! V' OPre-rendering a composite shot now accurately includes all frames, without duplicates., l& H! g/ n3 P9 L  W' @
Using the mouse wheel to zoom the Viewer when the frame contains reflections no longer causes stability issues.0 |* P4 A& @: u  N* W  X
The font used in Parade Scopes now supports High DPI / Retina displays.
+ G& P0 b2 k- h$ T
* U) G3 {% P4 H5 a  {* j, M3 lVersion 14.2* m- c4 R& r# L: y& H5 ~, ]
Improved compatibility with AAC media, so it imports correctly.7 Z  Q% f5 ^/ B, V% B! y' F4 O" y
Improved compatibility with ProRes files, so the ProRes 4444 codec now imports correctly.4 q& o. y+ P+ I; ?2 d1 X2 ?! \2 h
Improved stability of AMD hardware decoding. (PC), F. m( N6 I1 F
Uploading crash reports will no longer fail and give network errors. (PC)5 T2 Q3 G) Z+ L5 p0 e3 H
Improved performance of hardware decoding when the timeline contains duplicated clips. (PC)" ^. o' v. o/ p/ I
Using NVIDIA hardware decoding will no longer cause some clips to be displayed upside down in the viewer. (PC)
0 L/ \8 m. H- [9 PUsing NVIDIA hardware decoding during export no longer causes stability issues. (PC)
4 z8 W* L4 {7 eNVIDIA Hardware decoding renders certain files more accurately, which were previously corrupted on the Viewer. (PC)
# H( o8 c# Q6 \5 N6 E# b+ x+ s+ U
Version 14.1
  o$ ?# U# i3 ^0 I+ m) J( ZComposite shot timelines can now be floated out of the main interface.
1 n! `7 x6 R5 e1 ]  |7 h" l( yMotion blur now updates correctly when the framerate of the timeline is increased.
5 o: X. V4 r- q) }) H( t( R( tClick+dragging the visibility of multiple layers no longer affects layers on other timelines.
; J9 C! X& K0 X* YThe Recent Effects menu now lists the most recently used effects chronologically from top to bottom.: }! T$ G4 i9 m7 h
Selecting an effect in the Favorites folder no longer causes unwanted scrolling in the effects panel.
6 ]3 d+ J9 [; I7 P3 v2 i2 j) }Creating a new project with the timeline container floated no longer causes stability issues.3 G; n9 ^# q5 Z! F0 E- D
Adding an effect to multiple items at once no longer creates multiple items in the history panel.
, R# ~5 S- u8 t+ I0 WLaunching the software with a Favorited OFX effect not loaded no longer causes stability issues.
, t* w) w( [5 y0 I: C' MThe favorites menu for effects is no longer permanently disabled.( k6 I9 W! T  Q" u
Closing HitFilm after using a Video Copilot effect in a previous session no longer causes stability issues. (Mac)$ k3 ~4 i9 o/ ]
Estimated time to complete exports updates more accurately at the end of export.
1 O, q5 f' k7 M) E' q* pImproved rendering of masks on systems with AMD graphics.
" ^* K! _5 r" c1 ^1 s! K; eFavorited transitions no longer appear in the effects menu.4 o& m: o* W; a, J
The effects menu now works for adding effects to the controls panel, as well as to timeline objects.0 d  e- I# @& H. P# N0 i
The export command dialog now auto-populates to the default export directory.% K: U) E/ \: n4 g6 D
The auto-save dialog no longer appears if the auto-save option is disabled.
# n- B2 D5 e# U  A# n4 z& BMedia using a different resolution than the project now renders correctly using downsampled viewer resolutions.
7 b4 e. \5 t3 R7 ?5 H' ]Effects icons are no longer displayed when the native Mac menu bar is used. (Mac)* J3 `! l9 T1 ^+ k$ n
Improved the rendering of mask curves while the mask is being drawn.
) b  m! W1 V8 ?, l! E+ _Improved the styling of the background color swatch, in the viewer options menu.8 o* ]# g. q  S, d# C3 @
Viewer now correctly recalculates zoom when the project dimensions are changed.
2 Z0 u1 B* T' ^; g% {( e3 U: uImproved the styling of the effects search popup.( o4 Z% Y' v( ~$ ]$ L# [
Remove Stock Background now removes white backgrounds more accurately./ \7 L- L) C! ]# q$ D& ]
Uninstalling Imerge Pro while HitFilm is running now correctly disables the "Open in Imerge..." menu item.# F' \5 J8 Y1 _! f" T. v
Improved support for video files created by OBS.9 p$ l% D  T: X4 z# {
Large media previews are downsampled correctly in the viewer, as they are adjusted on the editor timeline.
+ I/ Q, b( P: K. }- AResizing the viewer no longer causes an infinite render loop in the zoom menu.
) G5 W( ^! u' q/ _% x, n0 fRecent plugins are now remembered when HitFilm is closed and reopened.7 J; j$ n9 F1 M4 H
MP4 files using a level of 6.1 will now load correctly.
) h6 u( g$ x: a; o. Q; b- Z8 {Improved rendering of high resolution files when viewer resolution is set to low quality/resolution profiles.
+ T- B4 |5 D; k& C+ v% E5 a/ fReduced the contrast of the checkerboard in the viewer, to reduce distractions from the content." R. N. v8 d- t0 n2 i
Adjusted the color of the asset duration bars, which indicate the unused portions of a layer on the timeline.
) s$ Q" ^% `) Q" ~6 dImproved rendering of the blue box surrounding the viewer when it is the active panel.% i$ p3 o0 N2 V+ Y% q

@5 Q% h$ j  Y" H/ z. D. xVersion 14.0.1. j" T7 r# {, Y, r
Opening a project containing OFX plugins no longer causes stability issues.
  u  m# C6 A1 E. @) n, ]; N" u
0 T* ~# t8 E7 C$ R! s: J1 Q) ~System requirements1 y+ q% o4 b9 Z$ k
Apple: macOS 10.15 Catalina, macOS 10.14 Mojave, or 10.13 High Sierra
5 L1 h! P/ f1 P" H6 K; ]- eWindows: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
! k* w1 A% R& ^% T% i/ oInternet connection: Required for online activation% ~9 E# n( l- s1 L) x
Processor: 4th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors or AMD equivalent.
/ }# r) @/ @: l. }( u6 l, ?RAM: 4GB (8 GB Recommended)' z; R# G1 b* ^' o$ O* X
Graphics card:! o( W3 W( n' R( Z8 f: \! `; B
NVIDIA GeForce 600 (Kepler) series (2012)' C- Y: v9 X8 `! W2 n1 `
AMD Radeon R5 240 (2013)' g/ c/ ]1 r+ F# y- p  i1 f
Intel HD Graphics 5000 (GT3) (2013)
7 h, {! m* s5 W- XVideo memory 1 GB minimum (2GB or more required for 4K UHD.)
5 U+ E% V+ E0 C! Y
8 {0 W1 U. M6 @2 S& z4 {* ~  N# ?( [1 T! b5 f3 b# k( {

5 W$ U1 D7 N9 `% f1 Q
- i8 }. v* m  l. m; ^- ^  ~3 P3 Q& D4 ^8 E8 c

3 S2 f) U, ^) M: v2 ?" D; i' ^9 i
. r4 e/ ?/ y' A  z6 K# @Download:
1 }9 Q# t! O' U1 Rhttp://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_x64_14.0.9520.40066.msi5 w# {; g0 w) [! ~
http://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_14.0.2191.pkg
3 s9 w2 k$ [; N/ l) vhttp://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_x64_14.0.9522.51820.msi- u+ z$ l, I6 j0 \# p
http://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_14.0.2194.pkg
6 s$ \( K2 {& ~9 l3 q, ^9 |) g3 qhttp://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_x64_14.1.9605.07202.msi
' P% E8 G  Y* X6 Z8 @3 ^1 H0 chttp://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_14.1.2208.pkg
. I2 ?2 S/ T4 o' `: T4 \http://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_x64_14.2.9727.07202.msi+ t2 h% N$ K  J: Z4 j8 S9 i7 t
http://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_14.2.2249.pkg
" v" E- m& `0 A( L' d6 y1 }http://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_x64_14.3.9931.38452.msi
3 H9 }; G* v  u& G# C+ Ghttp://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_14.3.2298.pkg" k& J  [2 H* e
) ~4 |8 C# Q) a% v" _( S
http://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_x64_14.1.9713.52946.msi5 b. B7 c7 d' }, L- D1 N
http://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_14.1.0004.pkg
5 v5 c2 I4 u( Q7 b/ g$ {. shttp://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_x64_14.2.9727.07202.msi
: O2 s4 M! q; Y6 A% m4 J" Ghttp://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_14.2.0936.pkg9 [1 j) C% j) J
http://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_x64_14.3.9931.38452.msi. j& e" u6 ~: s+ S( ~. v
http://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_14.3.0983.pkg

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 18:18