发表于 2020-2-27 14:27:31 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Release Name: FXhome HitFilm Pro $ I* H  }4 V9 B* P8 Z
Program Type: Video Editing, Compositing
6 k; n5 \& f, }. {Release Date: April 20, 2020
' I; u# K) Y8 rVersion: v13.0.9126.07201
) o6 D# O5 X, ^Homepage: https://fxhome.com/software-update OR https://www.videohelp.com/software/HitFilm/old-versions#downloadold OR https://fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/whats-new OR https://fxhome.com/express/whats-new- [0 m% k; f$ R+ V
Interface Language: English
: p% w) l# j9 \+ I0 y; `Platform: Windows & Mac
4 {/ H1 b8 N1 U% pFile Size: 380 MB / 443 MB: p8 A2 A. {* ^- l0 r" v* g
% b7 i- P! q; z  b$ w8 K4 [: w
HitFilm Pro is a high-performance software that combines several tools for editing, creating and visual effects for video . With it, we can launch, import and get the desired editing results, even when working in the background, while we are constantly working on other tasks. This is a workbench where you can control the entire process of editing visual effects, allowing you to customize archive material by adding effects per frame.
3 O. k( w9 K5 Q8 E! P3 P% a+ q2 m4 s" M9 P
New in HitFilm Pro Version 14.0
: Y8 d0 p( B- E$ E- j  |Styling of the interface has been updated.9 _3 p" U, [( o1 {4 x
Access to the Home and Edit screens is moved to the Window menu.
/ s% P) c% n& Q* ?$ d7 eImerge project files in the HitFilm media panel can be right-clicked and opened in Imerge for editing." e  g$ n: X9 R; T$ D
GPU accelerated hardware decoding for video files is now supported for exporting on Intel and Nvidia GPUs. (PC)
, W4 ~8 o3 F+ cThe font 'Inter', which is used in the interface, is now installed with the software.  b8 M- w. a9 O2 ~" [2 @
The View menu has been replaced with the Window menu.
$ m# |" r- v4 ^+ O5 DA menu has been added to the tab of each Panel, to aid in interface customization., G* j$ e& A+ s; N- E
Export has been integrated into the main Edit interface, through additional export options on the timeline, and a new Export panel.
% ~6 f/ u9 l  V/ d& a8 z) n2 fImerge project files are now compatible with HitFilm, and can be imported and used as media.! o1 j: S/ J/ I* w  [: U
Clicking the green plus icon next to Effects in the controls panel now opens an Insert menu, which can be used to add effects.
( C1 N4 @8 ~/ p  @! M3 ]& YComposite Shots can now be created instantly from the Media panel, using the new Composite Shot button.+ J  d  N: w& w. _! Z
The color of masks can now be changed per mask, making it easier to keep track of multiple masks.
+ T' B9 u. D% t" N6 S, O1 |. DA new Effects menu in the top toolbar provides access to all effects, and stores the 5 most recently used effects for reuse.
9 }) ~4 l& L1 z" T/ r: F2 |The Text panel now includes options for All Caps, Small Caps, Superscript and Subscript.
4 G* M% E4 y8 }) ?HitFilm will now open files saved in VEGAS Effects.; @7 _( f% [$ g8 B9 E* x# |4 Z- u
VEGAS Image files can now be opened in HitFilm.3 `0 ]; ~" Z, K2 u* K% |
A Templates button has been added to the media panel, for easier access to templates.
6 Z3 u$ \) i. c0 [9 F: ^7 uA button for deleting the OFX Cache has been added to the Cache tab of the Options window.( c* _+ F# k& e( J8 j4 _" v
Added support for select After Effects plugins.
% P3 s5 Q3 v, y! u6 U1 rA mini audio meter has been added to the Viewer, so audio levels can be checked at any time.
5 G# @# J1 n5 R0 P0 wA visible notification has been added to the viewer, when effects are disabled by the currently selected quality profile.! P5 S$ q* [3 G9 f4 V4 {+ H
When effects including a color picker are dragged onto the viewer, the color on which you drop the effect will be auto-selected.
- u" v9 @& b  ]0 O5 O1 w7 _6 aImproved support for multithreaded rendering during pre-rendering and export.
( e# v% E% `' T% BA new Chromatic Aberration effect has been added.0 N. ]& }" r1 ~: a
A shortcut (U) has been added to reveal keyframed or modified properties. Press U once to show keyframed properties, twice to show edited properties, and three times to revert to showing all properties.5 X% |2 o% I/ z: S; h# Y, Z) r% g$ P
The materials options for 3D models now include a layer picker, so the layer being used can be easily identified.
8 W* A1 x8 c6 R* s5 ?2 @Timeline layers including video layers, can now be applied to 3D models as textures.8 A  L* M! }8 Y) H
You can now use drag and drop to add 2D Effects to layers in the viewer.' A+ K  u% y6 Q7 ~9 v7 c

3 h  w( x6 q  I6 X: b; @0 K8 x% z( o! j% p+ r6 `
Enhancements
/ g: J: _; X2 ?( S  q! fBehavior effects can now be used on the Editor timeline., {, q5 q8 P! u5 S
Improved user access to the Activation app, through the Options dialog., j  S3 H, ?& ?2 W) e: {- ~
Improved export performance by decoupling encoding from rendering and readback during the export process.0 k+ M/ Z2 L* m: e# m+ d4 {
The Auto Save recovery dialog has been adjusted, to improve clarity and functionality.
1 K/ |+ T% F0 d: r7 S9 cWhen a nested composite shot is opened, the position of the playhead is now retained from the parent timeline.
7 B9 v5 m" @& YThe Panels in the View > Panels menu are now listed alphabetically.
& i3 B# b) l' i6 LMultiple layers can now be toggled in a single movement, by click-dragging across the toggle buttons.' D. d% M2 B7 ?: }/ f
Double-clicking a Mask shape now adds a perfectly centered mask the exact size of the frame.- `9 C2 \' w  F7 g& x+ V; j
Double-clicking an effect in the effects panel will now apply the effect to the currently selected layer., u3 ?7 P7 S7 s% f& \% _, f
The decoding process for AAC audio files has been updated.
, |5 T/ ^2 B  B# B" O! rThe icon indicating Offline Media has been updated.
2 \" E2 S  m+ F3 LAdditional zoom levels have been added to the zoom menus in the Viewer and the Trimmer panels.* ?* s% @  s2 {9 A: W* z. L
The Trimmer will now resize to fit when the panel size is adjusted.
6 x: d+ D- ^" _; E8 m8 qImproved handling of auto save and project recovery.7 }) I1 I+ e# m- }/ Y

- X6 p. }' @$ x+ T+ {! eBug Fixes
. |# }# G; I, W$ H' Z4 S+ ]Improved accuracy of rendering of layers which have a camera tracker applied.
0 l" u, }7 i! q$ uThe bit depth for 16-bit images is now displayed correctly.
0 B9 `3 A; i7 l: E0 _: D1 S; H1 ]! bSupport for 64-bit PNG files has been added.3 P+ w. I. \  Z$ u# @( q
Clarified the wording of the error message displayed when an export runs out of disk space.' [4 a1 C! J$ @+ x/ L$ B
Duplicated export tasks are now numbered sequentially.7 @+ C4 e3 q8 w( m5 H8 S3 |1 ^
Pasting a cube shaped force onto a particle simulator layer no longer causes stability issues.
, W- E# U" R2 KAdding a deflector to a particle simulator layer no longer causes stability issues.
0 x! s5 _! K( hThe minimum size of the interface on High-DPI displays has been adjusted.
5 q7 W1 z& q% |# T0 PLightened the default timeline color applied to assets which are added to the timeline.
/ c: |9 D$ k* F) r/ G& Y6 ]Image sequences using 16-bit per channel color now render accurately.
- N$ j8 o" U  Y: U) Q2 I3 ]A : B searching can now be used to narrow the search results on the timeline and in the insert menu.
* l# E, B7 x4 U1 w% V3 R0 P4 mUsing an IME for non-latin characters no longer causes stability issues.* m; f& h$ U# S8 l/ d+ G; j$ T, A
The Export queue, when opened, now auto-scrolls to the most recently added task.8 z6 e' _# V) b1 J* l/ B
A typographical error in the installation process has been corrected.* O6 c. N8 B- e, ~6 I! V/ {- b
Improved selection and resizing of very small objects on the editor timeline.' K6 e' s3 X1 u0 \  w9 }
Improved the sorting of items in the export preset list whose names include numerals.6 U! N6 \$ X, z# s- i
Improved the sorting of items in the effects panel whose names include numerals.
) C! s) X  j6 n7 S+ eImproved the sorting of items in the media panel whose names include numerals.4 P) Y- E5 t) ?& [2 n$ D
The transform property group in the controls for Editor timeline objects has been placed after the effects property group, to accurately reflect the render order.4 E1 u, K. d; c% c' b/ N
Improved rendering of the interface during the process of moving panels.  U" w9 f8 ~( Y0 D" F
Improved the Mac handling of projects saved on Windows using absolute file paths. (Mac)
; @. D" w  x3 G6 D: ]/ PChanged the default export location which is used when the specified export location is not available.
: o, o6 Z/ f2 }4 ?. f; T2 mAAC Audio files now load correctly.
# m% G+ R2 |8 W4 N) [% GMoving objects on the timeline no longer causes them to become deselected.
' Z3 ?' I% n7 g- a: SThe shortcut for advancing 10 frames is now working again.' w. q3 C3 c- [
The zoom controls in the layer panel now give more expected results.5 G- C. {$ y& ]0 h* {; F
OpenGL errors no longer show multiple error dialogs.
2 l- @. ]) `: g6 EPre-rendered footage will now correctly display audio conform errors, when necessary.
3 j3 S; F( w5 h+ zImproved performance of hardware decoded video playback.' M. i) L6 `( m* Z
Using CTRL+C in the import dialog after opening the Edit menu no longer causes stability issues.5 q! y* f/ f  R" `6 v; ?& I+ l
Dragging a marquee to select multiple layers now works when the bottom layer is locked.; }1 h* }! K! _8 W
Keyboard shortcuts for Locking and Unlocking layers have been moved to the Timeline category." J% |4 N$ X+ E) H" A4 {' ^
Typing Japanese text containing a first word longer than the line wrap width no longer causes stability issues.! a- U9 F7 f" y$ H  c. a3 B
Improved the search function in the Effects panel, to provide more logical results.
# a# K! e* W* LDragging the menu bar at the top of the Mac interface now moves the window.
6 {7 T( V2 F( n7 }5 M( V; WThe control panel no longer displays contents if nothing is selected.
9 w6 S$ x2 d9 V. @6 QThe selected property for each timeline is now remembered when switching between timelines.+ b0 M, X) ^4 {
The viewer panel now updates correctly after the color depth is changed and the panel is floated. (PC)2 Y9 Y$ ^2 E" r% q0 S1 \
Improved the accuracy of the RAM preview indicator.
7 \( @7 ]% K6 F6 W2 S# {: R8 U6 fHitFilm no longer allows you to move the playhead past the final frame of the timeline.
0 F2 Z( i. M, g9 A5 G5 eCorrected an issue which caused the framerate of certain MP4 files to load incorrectly.
; Q9 t* V2 M7 ?' IThe styling on the Delete Workspace dialog has been improved.
* ?/ @' j! A; ]  ^% M  K# CThe zoom menus in the Trimmer and Viewer no longer display unselectable zoom levels./ t: ^5 x+ q1 i, j$ H
Performance of the Unlock All keyboard shortcut has been improved.9 g) _7 ?7 z( k* `' S! |
Improved performance of using the mouse scroll wheel to adjust the timeline zoom on Mac systems. (Mac)  _9 a* J& Y, Q3 O: `
Editing text properties no longer alters unselected text.: V2 i4 `# q9 h/ `# F
The size of the text cursor is now based on the currently selected text size.1 H8 n+ \1 e! ]6 V* B  m; |6 H5 M
The open tab in non-focused interface panels is no longer marked as active.
; u7 H4 Q: ^- s. H  {Constrained shape masks can now be dragged in any direction from the origin point.7 l# |+ Y6 J0 P4 x' K2 D
The Delete button in the media panel is now disabled when nothing in the panel is selected.
3 |6 M) \/ m# j2 B/ YDouble-clicking on offline media in the media panel no longer moves focus to the trimmer.
) i% Y- b9 ^2 f8 LThe contents of the Lifetime panel are now restored, when switching from the Editor to a composite shot with a particle effect selected.! W4 m! }2 e+ z: a
Improved handling of MOV files on Windows, to correct some import issues. (PC)
, S8 U* q6 Z: N, e, g) dThe LUT effect is now properly limited by layer masks. Areas outside of the masks are no longer affected.
3 Z; F0 k! E9 kStyling has been improved when renaming export presets.
. i, W$ n, C# ~# w" w% k9 M3 \& zList mode in the media panel now uses the correct icons for audio files.
) |$ f1 P( [- t, h7 `Improved support for FBX files to alleviate material conflicts.5 C8 X  ?; Z( P1 `4 {
The Text panel now displays the correct font for text layers, when a project is moved between a PC and a Mac.
- D, M, w$ o6 T* N3 Y* GImproved the handling of textures on 3D models to increase consistency of results and eliminate some flickering issues.
% L, u# g( d) ]7 GRAM previews are now correctly synced with the timeline contents.0 I4 U" O- I8 s  e- ^
Text spacing is now consistent on the editor and composite shot timelines.4 B( }* b  b- h3 p4 |3 g
Search results in the Effects panel now include folders.
  n- C% f" _# h( XConverting a mask point from locked curved to unlocked curved no longer moves the handles of the point.
2 v/ k) I1 u' j8 b: f1 zImproved the styling of the origin point matrix in the layout panel.
! S4 z$ [5 e: z$ h- B) T2 n4 YImproved the consistency of text character spacing.: l) g) R. Q" y" v, P- @/ ]
Text layers with the text size set to 0 are no longer selected every time you click in the viewer." t- C! O3 Q1 G: M/ ^/ A
The Color Correction Wheels effect no longer swaps blue and green when using the wheels to make adjustments.
& v& ]7 u, [+ z. X- uDisabling the auto-save feature in the Options dialog now correctly disables the other autosave options as well.
% J- G( n, P7 A2 I# w1 bExport presets whose names have been edited now update correctly in the export queue when a project is re-opened.7 l4 l) J! m  C. r% o
The Export preview now displays at the correct resolution on High DPI displays.8 k% A" l5 R. W& N0 X
Export tasks will now provide a warning for any offline media in the timeline being exported.
. n" A2 l' }2 {2 ZExport errors are no longer clipped, so the entire message can be read./ z7 P$ x! u8 x: `1 W5 ]
Paste Attributes no longer allows you to paste in cases where no properties will be changed.5 d4 X( |# @/ n. N4 w# c- T3 V& m
Timeline objects copied by dragging are now selected after the duplication is complete.
# C4 H9 o1 Z2 S+ e1 O, RWhen using IME for languages with non-Latin characters, entering numeric values no longer offers autocomplete suggestions.% a3 S7 j3 U; r7 m% P
Suspending an export no longer causes stability issues.
8 d) l0 u  u1 d' Z; A- jImproved stability during the export process.
- a. J; p7 C+ CAdjusted the styling of the current frame number, when the timecode is set to frames.9 S" e' }8 Y! ^! R, z! B
Keyframes being edited on the timeline will no longer be hidden behind unselected keyframes.
. m4 i$ t. a5 n3 S1 X% p7 P2 qChanging the sort order in the media panel now updates the sorted list correctly.
6 i7 p; x& }( v  n6 P: P% l8 {Keyframe handles no longer disappear when the project bit depth is changed.2 m) l7 n) Y7 _5 L3 u
Improved support for importing image sequences containing file names of different lengths.
! T+ C' A8 J& B7 U6 r  LCreating a composite shot by adding a particle system to the editor now creates a single history event.
# D0 J% c! v7 p7 qScaling a plane on a single axis no longer creates unwanted transparency.
* d" _7 Y. G& l( N/ _- G9 J4 ^: E
0 r4 p8 z# g1 ^Version 14.3
( X8 p+ ?: r5 D' j5 dPerformance and stability of FBX models in the software has been improved.
$ K3 D/ i4 v$ tComposite shots deleted in the Media panel no longer appear in the Viewer, or cause stability issues.6 t/ f6 ~/ _- V
Motion blur now works correctly with FBX models.
+ D( W) }9 s6 g: B) \Editing the timeline location of keyframes on a parented layer no longer causes stability issues., B  d/ k/ O- k/ Q. a* N& @
The Gamma handle on the Levels Histogram effect now displays correctly.
: k2 [0 J) M. F' p# w$ A6 d& rCancelling the render of a composite shot containing ambient occlusion no longer causes stability issues.8 @0 u, k/ W- M3 {' J% d- ]4 n
Exported files will no longer be removed from your hard drive without warning when HitFilm is closed.
5 ~! R8 h' h* o% s6 ^6 y& ^6 y6 nChanging the configuration of multiple displays no longer causes dialogs to open offscreen and be inaccessible. (PC)
+ C3 l& [: A( L: e1 SThe YouTube 1080p export preset now uses a Level of 5.1, for improved compatibility with older video players.
: D1 ?; q- o/ e( x; zComposite shots containing the Speed/Duration tool now render correctly.
0 _0 Y: ^7 y, H+ PImproved a rare stability issue involving deleting media from the media panel., W! [% U) N* }2 e. F" X& B
When a user switches timelines, the scopes now update correctly to represent the contents of the current timeline.% j5 W" @% P' g/ D
Pre-rendering a composite shot now accurately includes all frames, without duplicates.7 y- h2 H4 A7 s5 @$ j; D* o" |" Z
Using the mouse wheel to zoom the Viewer when the frame contains reflections no longer causes stability issues.
* L& m0 x' c7 W6 z0 IThe font used in Parade Scopes now supports High DPI / Retina displays.$ _+ i$ D! p1 u0 A8 p* I

9 M! V5 p7 _: j6 ~5 U* c8 g9 s& vVersion 14.2* k: A# K, t( y4 T- x
Improved compatibility with AAC media, so it imports correctly.5 s" O; h; Q- s9 D; G
Improved compatibility with ProRes files, so the ProRes 4444 codec now imports correctly.
6 X6 Z( w/ C+ HImproved stability of AMD hardware decoding. (PC): ?4 Z0 I4 h3 u; o  ~) D
Uploading crash reports will no longer fail and give network errors. (PC)' [1 [: r9 B# p- s" D3 _. k7 f; g
Improved performance of hardware decoding when the timeline contains duplicated clips. (PC)0 J$ {* F: z* Y- U# D
Using NVIDIA hardware decoding will no longer cause some clips to be displayed upside down in the viewer. (PC)" N( J6 A1 Q, _/ B5 k4 v
Using NVIDIA hardware decoding during export no longer causes stability issues. (PC)( G  d$ r' e: m) ]; v' n; Q- _
NVIDIA Hardware decoding renders certain files more accurately, which were previously corrupted on the Viewer. (PC)( `+ O% \( G/ a/ L! q8 q

9 A: ^& h3 N! y; }$ j6 @  pVersion 14.1
, {! f4 A4 j9 ?Composite shot timelines can now be floated out of the main interface.
- z" m+ x5 L4 q6 T, d5 o8 A0 NMotion blur now updates correctly when the framerate of the timeline is increased.
# H' i" D5 f$ l( |# k% oClick+dragging the visibility of multiple layers no longer affects layers on other timelines.0 P/ q7 x: ^7 _/ X# U
The Recent Effects menu now lists the most recently used effects chronologically from top to bottom.' S8 D. ]: C8 |* ?5 `8 ?& ~4 m8 ~
Selecting an effect in the Favorites folder no longer causes unwanted scrolling in the effects panel.) g' D' W* i3 B
Creating a new project with the timeline container floated no longer causes stability issues.
5 w6 r! |, P- h- Z5 o* C! u  wAdding an effect to multiple items at once no longer creates multiple items in the history panel.  q& N* j( Z" l; |7 l
Launching the software with a Favorited OFX effect not loaded no longer causes stability issues.& @5 Q$ Z8 X# V" d, P
The favorites menu for effects is no longer permanently disabled.* H9 G/ d3 E! V2 O) p$ C
Closing HitFilm after using a Video Copilot effect in a previous session no longer causes stability issues. (Mac)
( x- |4 W+ n5 r# L1 yEstimated time to complete exports updates more accurately at the end of export.6 b% f$ `# P4 k2 o; ], v3 i
Improved rendering of masks on systems with AMD graphics.! v, e/ m* C6 Y2 B+ `9 j3 N! \
Favorited transitions no longer appear in the effects menu.. ]4 e0 W* L! d4 y
The effects menu now works for adding effects to the controls panel, as well as to timeline objects.5 q3 J# {! y! J% S9 E% {' K
The export command dialog now auto-populates to the default export directory.
3 l9 j& p( O6 e5 v1 m, wThe auto-save dialog no longer appears if the auto-save option is disabled.
( s$ N7 q7 W( m1 KMedia using a different resolution than the project now renders correctly using downsampled viewer resolutions.
, {$ U' q# D! T% s% SEffects icons are no longer displayed when the native Mac menu bar is used. (Mac)4 i8 [' w/ b# E( p
Improved the rendering of mask curves while the mask is being drawn.1 `* @" Y$ p' k: P
Improved the styling of the background color swatch, in the viewer options menu.
- _% o& ~0 w9 S# V* b. `* @0 KViewer now correctly recalculates zoom when the project dimensions are changed.
) T- `. s3 F1 Y/ QImproved the styling of the effects search popup.
) v, B; s8 G9 o1 v4 ?7 SRemove Stock Background now removes white backgrounds more accurately.* |, r. \' \" y7 q3 c
Uninstalling Imerge Pro while HitFilm is running now correctly disables the "Open in Imerge..." menu item.% i; w, V( |: H: Q; c) t- o. p' I( \
Improved support for video files created by OBS.$ l! }6 @- M. U, J( ]$ u* @7 P. h
Large media previews are downsampled correctly in the viewer, as they are adjusted on the editor timeline.
$ Y9 J& W+ E0 I! o: Y1 JResizing the viewer no longer causes an infinite render loop in the zoom menu.
: O- o: m( G; H! ]# pRecent plugins are now remembered when HitFilm is closed and reopened.
$ E5 F/ a5 m/ s4 a: JMP4 files using a level of 6.1 will now load correctly." h9 S  J7 |* z
Improved rendering of high resolution files when viewer resolution is set to low quality/resolution profiles.% L$ ?# R# @# c! y# o, P0 X
Reduced the contrast of the checkerboard in the viewer, to reduce distractions from the content.
" t$ q" u- A& aAdjusted the color of the asset duration bars, which indicate the unused portions of a layer on the timeline.5 W; V! e+ L! X  F: \% G4 b$ h
Improved rendering of the blue box surrounding the viewer when it is the active panel.
1 {0 \7 \6 O0 F3 f0 ~7 }' e+ i4 J) G
Version 14.0.1' y9 Z$ {% d- |0 j, w7 e0 ^/ x; Z% D
Opening a project containing OFX plugins no longer causes stability issues.
0 U3 Z. \8 [- p  Y. o. V; y. m. j7 F. N( g1 n/ a+ T% ]7 r$ N
System requirements  e5 @& v& J( K; K- n$ S# B
Apple: macOS 10.15 Catalina, macOS 10.14 Mojave, or 10.13 High Sierra6 r% f4 o1 {7 D4 z
Windows: Microsoft Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 8 (64-bit)
0 }0 [) ?3 G0 {2 zInternet connection: Required for online activation
( S1 x/ }5 P: L8 rProcessor: 4th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors or AMD equivalent.
/ F& w% p7 a# @/ b1 LRAM: 4GB (8 GB Recommended)8 ]6 q5 s; j$ T* _
Graphics card:
6 Q! n6 C5 i7 F4 J1 [NVIDIA GeForce 600 (Kepler) series (2012)6 A  F0 L! A: e
AMD Radeon R5 240 (2013)
% p% a/ e% ~4 N# A$ t% e% a, A% d/ JIntel HD Graphics 5000 (GT3) (2013)- B$ ^1 a' N+ c+ S7 \1 U# I  p
Video memory 1 GB minimum (2GB or more required for 4K UHD.)
% ^7 b: C& }; ~; L8 v. ?3 W* w+ k7 L) p( x# W: m3 Y: @! G8 s+ w- G
6 e4 H7 y9 b! y" ?6 y0 p& }# w

4 E+ k  A" ?" `9 d& m
' k0 T# L! M5 y2 U7 X7 }1 M% y; M1 G
5 a& A+ {. E  h  ?" @1 s. }

0 g4 x7 h$ _9 F8 \& |7 I1 QDownload:
6 x7 n* Q* d3 _& ~  Q5 Chttp://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_x64_14.0.9520.40066.msi" n3 r% a: E! o* r% y
http://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_14.0.2191.pkg/ o: }6 ^$ j% W9 m1 D& a3 n: _# ]
http://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_x64_14.0.9522.51820.msi
; a$ p* H5 K  y7 }" F/ Mhttp://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_14.0.2194.pkg
; R/ c# w$ S( D3 B7 ^) `* z7 y9 rhttp://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_x64_14.1.9605.07202.msi
- c4 l' k7 y1 c' g, j! dhttp://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_14.1.2208.pkg5 T9 v$ @( H) t" \6 N
http://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_x64_14.2.9727.07202.msi  U$ t$ A" K5 L; O7 y, G, F
http://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_14.2.2249.pkg: z3 V0 J9 i! j" Z/ k! A
http://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_x64_14.3.9931.38452.msi+ C3 Y6 M* f7 Q. ^; L
http://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_14.3.2298.pkg
- x( Z$ U. _# _6 b3 j( M
/ Y- \3 S# D! L2 ohttp://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_x64_14.1.9713.52946.msi
- q$ K! c! @$ e. O  nhttp://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_14.1.0004.pkg) H: K% u' k. B, b' C
http://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_x64_14.2.9727.07202.msi; t( S( \$ Q1 S- \0 b# Z
http://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_14.2.0936.pkg
& m% Y& ?- z7 Bhttp://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_x64_14.3.9931.38452.msi  T6 A) I( a0 ^+ b0 t, G
http://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_14.3.0983.pkg

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 12:41