Program Type: Video Edit
+ t. M4 M, x& \% zDeveloper: MAGIX
3 G$ A/ a: g8 dHomepage: http://www.vegascreativesoftware.com/us/vegas-pro
9 T1 n6 D0 h9 P, l. |4 m  rRelease Date:  5/10/2021
7 j) b% {8 A* N5 IInterface Language: English" r, x9 Z# @" u$ n& C1 }
Platform: Windows 7/10, 64-bit ONLY
! \) c, I" K6 I% n0 ?2 P' CFile size: 770.8 MB  
0 ?' d) y8 {0 f, x2 Y
  J8 k# X: b% [VEGAS Pro 18 is here to make your video production more efficient than ever before. Explore multiple nested timelines, industry-leading HDR editing tools, and an easy-to-use, yet powerful color grading workflow. In combination with over 30 new features, VEGAS Pro 17 provides comprehensive workflow improvements that will supercharge your video production.
- {! K0 e; @, A2 M; @8 a; B0 u: U3 c5 n$ T6 c8 G
Editing. Work smarter, not harder.
/ m* E; X4 C, k8 y( E/ [Nobody edits faster than a passionate creative with VEGAS Pro at hand. The timeline editing tools make editing fast and easy. But more importantly, they bring out your creativity, because ideas flow freely when you're not preoccupied by clumsy editing tools. No NLE enables you to edit, think and create more effectively than VEGAS Pro.6 `5 v; f6 ~% i. o' N
- C% U5 |# b7 l( Z8 Q' |7 b
Nested timelines+ M9 b  x+ v% m  B3 n+ C
Organize projects and speed up your workflow with nested timelines. Move easily between timelines within the master project, or access your nested timelines as stand-alone projects to work on them independently.! s, g, i# h; S. X! m

0 }6 \5 N$ m5 `& q9 s! e- oSmart Split
# H( b' f$ z% r( _+ Z+ c8 Y4 @With Smart Split you can remove whole sections of a video clip and leave behind a virtually undetectable edit with complete flexibility to adjust the results if you need to in order to get it just right. No more ugly jump cuts!/ y- \* u( D# n3 j, W: W( I0 _
5 T3 u4 o+ Q# \0 v8 \& G) t5 V
"Hamburger" menu system8 v5 A" g; N0 ^! i9 e
This innovative menu system enables you to customize high-traffic areas of the user interface so you can find the tools you need quickly while at the same time keeping the workspace clutter free.
# k, Y5 f% v  _( J/ I- h" W  y$ I$ t) M; W! M6 v+ @8 I
Color Grading. Simple as a brush.
/ M7 z' \: H( G! Y; s6 @5 ^! K/ iPowerful, professional-level color grading tools empower you to do your best work, and the color grading workflow in VEGAS Pro provides fast, powerful, flexible options for everything you need to do. Provide the final perfect look of your film, even in HDR.
. v  y7 _4 K! m. v9 h" w* G+ b6 B5 {1 p) l; H- U% _9 n, \2 I
Unified Color Grading workflow
; f$ M' z1 H2 }( J1 L7 ~Take your color grading and correction to the next level with the new unified workflow in the Color Grading panel. Import and export LUTs, adjust colors with color wheels, curves, and much more. Supports HDR color adjustments beautifully., z( v) ]1 \+ N9 g
' @  ~$ d# I% V+ X0 H
LUT Export3 Q3 c+ g: d' N8 h5 A! M
Have you created the perfect color look? Want to use it on multiple clips, in other projects, or share it with other VEGAS users? Export your color grading settings as a LUT in .cube format for easy application to other files anywhere LUTs can be imported.
" \3 M" t* K7 ?) m+ _, T( O( _4 [! |1 m8 k0 g) }
HLG HDR Support+ u' W( J- U& U: V2 |
Join the HDR leader on the cutting edge. Work with HLG or HDR10 files in the ACES 1.1 color space. Preview in HDR in the VEGAS Preview window or to an external HDR monitor. Grade colors in HDR with HDR-enabled video scopes. Deliver in full HDR glory–even to YouTube.
- r7 s! o& ~0 \1 v6 M- o
0 q" ~5 A: ]2 @8 l/ J2 G, r" h( T. wSpecial Effects. Enlighten your viewers.
% r( b6 |" [( DWith complete support for Open FX plug-ins, VEGAS Pro features a wide range of built-in effects and can use your third-party effects from the industry's top plug-in Manufactures. With the ability to create effects chains at four different levels that can include up to 32 plug-ins per chain, you have all the room you'll ever need to get as creative as you want.
3 @' e7 \, c- N+ w/ ^& g
. m3 |: m. K2 \% C  zMesh Warp
: E  k1 q0 y& O. v" Q. R2 u; mStretch and deform your video in virtually any way imaginable with the Mesh Warp effect. From something as simple as mapping a video to the side of a building in another video, to creating crazy distorted video effects, the possibilities are endless.
$ B$ v8 R1 i5 h
  }' \; A! l7 u- ZOptical-Flow Slow Motion' v" q' P3 j' ^4 j
With carefully-crafted proprietary optical flow technology, VEGAS Pro creates video frames your camera didn't shoot to fill in between actual frames and give you incredibly smooth slow motion.
1 O& \5 q6 Y0 j1 t! }( Y2 A* J, ~0 Q# l9 C# ^1 a
Creative compositing modes
! T! S- f8 a5 l# G) b8 xA complete set of compositing mode options makes VEGAS Pro a powerful compositing tool. Add the output of two clips, subtract one from the other, or calculate the difference. Get creative!7 q$ Q2 I- z5 K1 B

[; M2 E# e! i8 K9 RAudio Editing. Set the tone.& W; c( q$ Y* \1 B; {8 ^' w
A great film needs great sound to underscore and intensify your visuals and create a moving auditory experience for your audience. VEGAS Pro provides a complete audio environment with tools for professional audio editing. With full VST interface support, dozens of effects and real-time rendering, no other NLE provides a digital audio workstation feature set as robust as the tools in VEGAS Pro.
# W& F% W" i( ~0 R4 ^; G2 n$ E  a
Robust multitrack audio environment
8 K* ~5 M9 t- L0 gVEGAS Pro includes powerful audio recording and editing tools for the most demanding productions. Record audio in a multitrack environment with input buses, professional metering, punch-in recording, unlimited tracks and more.1 J1 k8 [8 b) O1 c1 Z: h

' Y  [' |4 ]+ d1 ?8 MExtensive audio effects
- `0 }; {- ^6 U- S- kVEGAS Pro supports standard VST interfaces. Apply effects to tracks, individual events on a track auxiliary audio buses and the Master bus. Choose from more than 40 included signal and effects processing tools and automate effects with real-time envelope control.
, f( m# d& K5 q9 j8 H- \3 T0 ?, j( _( h
Audio synchronization for multicam
& N- x7 C1 c1 o' `& F* ]Leverage your audio waveforms for automatic synchronization of multiple video files on separate tracks, to make multi-camera event editing quick and efficient.
- W8 ]. d3 Y" T9 a6 B1 I* D
% g$ D1 ?1 [' p8 Q% d1 jFinal Delivery. Render, don't surrender.
- @4 O/ ]7 R5 \! CAll your hard work would mean nothing without the ability to deliver it in the formats you need…and as quickly as possible. VEGAS Pro offers tons of delivery options and makes it easy to choose the most common formats and templates, or completely customize your project renders. You'll always hit your target delivery no matter what the final output requirements.
/ u+ v. N  _7 {( x# r5 T- ]% n3 K. V  s
GPU accelerated rendering
: A5 q/ U! ^$ dWith support for cards from the industry's leading manufacturers including NVIDIA, AMD and Intel, VEGAS harnesses the power of GPU processing from the most popular graphics cards to accelerate rendering of popular AVC and HEVC formats to as much as twice the speed.
/ ^* l/ m! A& n- R, ?1 M0 J5 g% t6 s' [/ W, p. p% [* L$ K% j4 T# H
Support for up to 8K
: n8 ^1 Z6 }/ b+ y1 r  P# AModern productions push the limits with higher and higher resolutions. VEGAS Pro supports up to 8K files from beginning to final delivery, so now you can deliver stunningly high resolution files for super-large format projection or any other high-resolution need.$ \& E9 O$ W; }" k1 C) E4 i

5 x9 ]' |6 k& l6 |5 `! vVEGAS Pro 18 Highlights:9 w# d. q- Y7 q3 `
- NEW: Nested Timelines/ m5 K3 r6 |! l4 G* r6 i$ w; \
- NEW: Complete HDR Color Support% H) `2 G0 V( V) ~% Q7 z
- NEW: Optical-Flow Slow Motion
# ], r( r$ ]1 H6 O- i: A$ W; _: [- NEW: Planar Motion Tracking
5 k: n# P, p0 ]7 r. I) A- NEW: GPU accelerated decoding for AVC/HEVC: G3 V8 i. }4 J% G; J" F" S! A7 f
- World-class Video stabilization5 W# k+ ?3 H2 x/ m

: V2 |2 [& H7 p& K0 x2 aVEGAS Pro 18 Update 5 (build 527)  ^+ p3 X6 U# B- j0 P" J$ X
Scale & Location tracking mode no longer missing from Bezier Mask tracking$ X9 R6 v; X/ c/ C( D, I
YouTube and Vimeo uploads now work8 S' W% \0 t3 e0 m! _6 u+ [, c$ E
Bezier masks with 32 or more curve points will no longer crash when rotating the mask- y5 q( z& ]+ A+ c& U! [
Now will disable the "Hardware Decoder to use" field in preferences if no hardware decoder can be used5 k( x6 q4 f( U; o) l" K. E
Resetting color grading after a Camera LUT has been apply no longer crashes.  G5 Y) i& P* @! Y
Fixed crashes that could occur when adjusting the HLS and Input/Output slider in the Color Grading panel3 v' ~  ]7 ?2 F$ |7 r
Issues with recent Windows Update and AC3 decoding have been resolved% {9 H# e0 Q3 E4 u
Minimizing VEGAS while doing a batch render will properly keep the Render Progress dialog minimized as well% g+ q! b& }; y
Driver update utility now sees Xe Max GPUs
/ M, y+ L3 D  Z) |( Y% s9 i+ dVideo Stabilization no longer crashes after applying a preset* ?4 j! g5 u4 J. {$ v/ `
Fixed scenario where Render As dialog is not visible when launched2 r7 F$ v( G  M  x
, H: u+ Z4 b. G/ o% T! N
VEGAS Pro 18 Update 4 (Build 482)
$ O" l8 \& V0 k0 ]) u9 pAdded support for extended GPU names in Driver Update utility4 C* k- o  F. B
Added better region support in Driver Update utility) L1 h: H) v+ q8 @) d9 m
Added support for 10th, 11th generation Intel integrated GPUs and Xe GPUs in Driver Update utility
6 I* p! Z5 z  A& t  D& Z$ D! M  LFixed behavior for templates customized for mono in the MP3 encoder
) H' o3 _1 P4 J( v; _4 G8 N* _- HRender As dialog properly saves favorited templates
" x( l$ P' _5 G% i2 r3 nAdding an audio FX automation envelope no longer crashes after applying an FX package
+ j+ j& t* q: J; e% Z" P+ t: bDragging and dropping an FX default now correctly inserts the default preset4 `% x( v2 ^$ T, u. M% l! l
Track Motion window now retains its position between sessions
3 a5 ~: X0 J$ _" t+ }Green Channel Only preset for Channel Blend plugin now handles alpha properly
% O. t4 O/ q8 r3 @% l/ zFixed crash when trying to open Blackvue Dashcam HEVC file
/ u1 }4 C6 L" E/ I. _3 nAdded support to read files in an MP2 container that contains AC-3 audio
& q- y& F1 J' NFixed crash when using the Slow Motion plugin in low memory situations
( r" z% {. w  z0 x$ Z& J& Q- ]Added support for DCH drivers in the Driver Update utility( c& ~3 B; X6 L  K5 f# K
Fixed crash which may occur when using some NewBlue plugins2 x- {' `! `/ M3 X
Media Generator UI will now open after a double click to add the generator to the timeline
6 a$ _1 j  B" DFixed crash when opening the Render As dialog when the AVC plugin cannot be accessed
' f$ {6 j7 }# u" L" i: C9 PHandling of hardware encoders changed to avoid crashes if hardware cannot support them
- u2 u3 N$ s' z# v- h: a# a0 rFixed Driver Update utility so it accurately displays information for previously unsupported NVidia GPUs- T+ @4 Q8 h+ \5 w* A9 K- |/ Q
AVC files rendered at a custom frame rate now create valid files5 R' u0 m. x8 F2 _0 |# g
Amplitude Modulation audio plugin will now stay in sync no matter where playback starts on the timeline. R# ]' }* G* N( I9 e
Fixed crash on systems which OpenGL cannot be initialized
$ x) Q( O& v+ U+ A0 _Added support to read files in an MP4 container that contain AC-3 audio
/ @4 Y  p$ M; o9 J+ S# L7 TDistorted UI in Render As dialog for some systems is now fixed( P; b3 M' O8 t
Crash which can occur when drawing wave streams on the timeline has been fixed
( C: b+ p/ r, t5 XFixed crash which may occur when syncing the timeline with the FX automation timeline
( |' s' y5 U) I' fRende rAs dialog now remembers its previous size and position
$ _, d1 T( T# x9 d" BProjects with the Timecode plugin included on them will no longer crash when rendered* N! T5 t$ O$ m: g3 {6 ~
Background of the Render Options dropdown corrected to properly show text in all interface color schemes
4 S1 B. @7 R& j& [$ mFix issue where Auto-Update fails due to "Application still running" error. (This will not have any effect for users until the next update.)
1 }, L% i! ]: D& l5 L& D  O  TChannel blend custom presets from previous versions of VEGAS Pro now work the same in VEGAS Pro 18
. m' z( b. Y8 K! IFixed crash that may occur when undo is executed and a file is removed from the project in the process of the undo
% t- T$ y+ g' HFixed crash that may occur when an empty audio event is added to the timeline% R9 T  d( `) U
Fixed crash that may occur when drawing an empty audio event on the timeline7 C/ I  q1 T# H) b7 u# |/ y1 t+ y
Crash when editing a bezier curve in the Pan/Crop window has been fixed
4 w0 h2 K6 K, B$ OUpdated OpenVino library to support 11th generation Intel Core CPUs
8 h" p  D7 d8 pChange to avoid crash while applying an audio plugin during playback! K4 v" z; N* D) H4 M$ S
Prevent a hang which could occur when opening files that require an activation
1 _& K8 c" l7 F4 ?Customized templates are displayed as expected in the Render As dialog
7 r5 b# h, X4 Y8 t- e& o8 HErrors in the search field for the Render As dialog have been resolved
. k2 g- r6 n7 d- zSelecting the P2 encoder in the Render As dialog correctly sets the folder and file name fields
7 R4 q* z# Z* A8 f, L3 j  hThe application closes properly if the user opens the Media Generators window during the session# B% ]+ n3 q! i3 _) O
Using the Credit Roll media generator no longer causes the application to freeze or crash; A1 v% D/ n6 ?& }1 X
Crash that may occur when drawing a nested timeline event on the main timeline has been fixed
6 C" y6 [' U- R: {Support hardware HEVC 4:2:2 decoding on newer Intel processors/ V: o; D2 N$ H& {5 e  O# M- U
Fixed crash when building audio proxy on nested timelines
- k# E& ^& ?, i& oAVC files that have erroneously been detected as VFR now are detected properly4 @& {! y$ R; s: r. [8 r- ~+ n

L6 l+ @" P& [VEGAS Pro 18 Update 3 (Build 434)
3 r: f6 a9 O3 y+ @Fixed Crash when using Style Transfer plugin( b: ^+ b" `& k* x4 i% w4 J
Color Curves plugin now handles HDR values properly8 t* H% H6 D; g5 f; L% p+ F
Anchor points are now handled properly in the Titles and Text media generator# Y0 ]2 @$ k" A3 M  p/ i/ ?0 T
The directory field in the Organize Layouts dialog now persists properly( y! `" t; U3 H2 a- n1 P. O9 b
Improved functionality for drag-and-drop in the Motion Tracking panel
$ {6 X2 R6 x4 v& dOpen folder button now works properly in the Render Progress window after rendering an image sequence
* {/ ~2 M# s6 V) q0 s4 b2 DFixed a crash while editing the Crop plugin
& A4 _4 f$ J7 \$ p. B$ r) h360 mode is now properly retained when you open a new VEGAS session' t. K/ S+ z: p4 O+ Y
Added a new option to deactivate GPU acceleration for the UI when conflicts exist
( W5 q. k% g" N0 XHamburger menu configuration dialog will no longer clip options in high DPI environments
, B! W* [& i. J# Q1 c! W0 U+ {Expanded the slider range for the Cookie Cutter plugin" l5 }+ u. @, r
Vimeo upload now works
( V- x9 G) z' q7 l) s5 |$ cVideoFX, Media Generators and Transitions plugin windows now retain focus properly% X( P6 q, b& h1 e$ I: C2 n/ @2 D
RenderAs dialog sizes properly in high DPI environments
, p# g* \- C  a: RLong load times have been reduced in projects containing a Warp Flow transition
; V. x2 o2 v# ~. FThe track buttons in the Motion Tracking panel are now disabled when no region is selected, u; i! d% G2 M4 v' _  A
Changing the opacity of a track on the timeline no longer affects event selection
7 E" U# V4 E6 m" w# A8 _9 r! UPerforming an undo when the envelope tool is selected no longer causes a crash. f3 e( G+ ^7 e* ]+ o! x
Fixed crash when the current user has changed in Windows
/ T  M. i9 S9 g0 |7 p4 h. ?+ i+ xView transform selection is now retained between launches of VEGAS
5 g; o# t; s! Y1 G& f; b# CThe motion tracking panel no longer causes a crash when selecting an empty event
' C; B6 i+ n0 SFixed a crash the could occur when events are drawn on the timeline
/ x+ D: G5 G9 E! Q. e8 h9 NColor grading panel will no longer produce large numbers of undo events
3 F8 w3 N! r/ W* w! g& sDrawing of the color wheels in the Color Grading panel has been improved1 ]8 ], B5 h4 w
Zoom level in the Video Stabilization plugin is new set properly when loading a project1 G- L. |1 N( H; x% `/ n& v
Fixed problem when reading in some MPEG files with AC-3 audio
2 b" _. E$ Y: b2 O1 tMedia Effects will no longer be removed from media that is renamed in the Project Media window" }+ i* r/ D; G9 s& H6 i/ j
Favorites will now properly update in the Explorer window
% G1 n, [) f  B3 DImproved functionality of GPU detection3 L" B9 p& I, w
Video Stabilization no longer crashes when applied as a Media Effect to a still image
4 F' G6 {2 Q3 J- |7 `- h/ LBetter handling of the position parameter for some plugins when using the Motion Tracking panel5 \1 q; O* K5 u1 A
Fixed issue where some transitions were not able to be added to the timeline
2 h2 K, Z9 r; z* A8 z. b1 j7 ^Double clicking on an FX name will now properly add it to a plugin chain with the default preset5 L, R# k9 ~. A' ^0 D4 T
Fixed issue where drag-and-drop did not work with compositors on an empty video track
/ S2 i3 o; b# n7 JAdded support for Quadro and 3000 series Nvidia GPUs in the Driver Update window: A$ ~; l4 Q: B2 i/ |+ n
Fixed memory error the may occur when using NVENC templates
5 I" w/ y. `! YFixed crash that can occur when the user is editing clips without trim handles on: z; z' z9 J& `/ k
Issue with some 3rd party Media Generators causing the Media Generator window not to open has been fixed7 U! x) o: ^+ V' L% p  h' V, ]: `
HEVC 4:2:0 media will no longer cause a crash
) j+ b' O& }/ Q1 I8 u  `, [- N% wBetter support of HEVC 4:2:2 media on Intel processors0 E& z; y; F! ~, p( K
3 T) K6 V1 ?  a6 c
VEGAS Pro 18 Update 2 (Build 373)! [. c! W6 w5 M. s6 b
Fixed crash that could occur in while using the Crop plugin
* T) I9 ?+ k+ i! o4 j* C$ xMasking plugins properly handle alpha value in both 8 bit and 32 bit pixel formats& l1 z' Q. w& K4 l
Region of Interest in the Video Stabilization plugin now does not resize during a mouse move  C% W. a! o6 f5 I* w9 z* B- k
Default project and render settings have been changed to a more commonly used properties1 Z) v: p9 g7 n& \) m
Turn off GPU acceleration of some of the UI components if an application is running that conflicts with the GPU resources
; Y# s" p% X) [7 A. t( m2 y. sThe Premiere export functionality completes successfully now without an error stating a component is missing
% R: v7 O$ b, }# S1 c; x0 L2 G2 p% pBezier Mask overlay now rotates as expected
3 e$ B6 H" e$ c# v; [8 z# CColor curve adjustments in the color grading panel no longer reset when multiple events are selected
- Z- |* U# }2 w( BA failure of proxy generation will no longer affect normal video reading4 @2 U1 \5 E' Q9 s" I. m# u0 g% |) h
Bezier Mask oval mask no longer deforms when rotated. f. o/ l+ u: `# Z) ]3 ~
Transparency for the Picture-in-picture plugin now works as expected on all AMD GPUs3 X0 U# k2 O7 @+ m$ z6 |
If a user resets the Video Stabilization effect, instructions reappear to notify the user how to use the plugin
: u& w  C' b. s0 K: x3 cFixed issue in Driver Update dialog which caused the application to hang on some AMD GPUs
! ?& ^- a" R6 dStyle Transfer plugin now works properly in 32 bit projects
! R& R, z; O6 z+ a5 s# V5 wThe render progress dialog will always show the proper text when the render has completed2 m* A! ]0 ?4 B+ W  i- F. K4 b% I
Crash on startup while initializing the File I/O manager has been fixed
( m* o2 s. j3 g: O: {! Q- d& iBlack Bar Fill plugin correctly blurs the background when expanded# V: J8 _6 B+ c1 n% R
Color Curves FX no longer clips the scopes if placed after the Levels plugin
4 M7 O# M: a9 b: PChannel Blend plugin now has consistent output with version in VEGAS Pro 17
9 v4 T) o; [4 J8 c8 K! K3 SCorrected the limited range conversion during render when using 32-bit video levels
$ n7 O9 ~8 f) j* U$ ISupport for newer, higher performing models for Style Transfer and Colorize plugins
1 z4 c. o: o, L& DUser interface no longer refreshes unnecessarily when the Motion Tracking panel is reopened
$ ^, p! j1 Q. T; zFixed problem where the render progress dialog will not appears on some systems
  w- |1 j: `: q  _Restoration of older proxy generation mechanism to fix performance problems: v# B" W  T# T& c. ], E4 b
Now filtering out unsupported 4:2:2 10 bit HEVC that are decoded with the Intel HEVC decoder files which may cause a crash or result in artifacts being displayed
1 F* m1 H: @. }8 _! U
. _2 L3 o, }7 R" n( h! q# E) }; HVEGAS Pro 18 Update 1 (Build 334)
+ u! X+ Y' g& i- t7 }0 y8 w3 O5 wBetter handling GPU auto selection8 Q+ Y- b3 @- U0 g
Fixed crash on startup related to some Intel GPU drivers' x+ y5 A* u" @: G& F9 ~
Flicker Control FX thumbnail now displays properly in Plugin window
" Z' v4 \# Y) S2 i2 Q: Q( D; F% `0 rColorization FX thumbnail now displays properly in the Plugin Window8 Q1 S5 e: `% Y- \* A3 G
Auto update for VEGAS Image and VEGAS Effects now functions6 t7 h# A7 a2 @. ?: G; P3 B7 N
VEGAS Pro 17 projects that have the Slow Motion FX will no longer cause a crash
3 d2 D4 ], j) g. V9 X1 C, yGrids in Expert mode on the Video Stabilization FX now work properly
; l9 \' r* {* Z/ a6 J% _' ^Style Transfer and Colorization plugins now work on all supported hardware
1 O& z. ~+ y# ~, e2 f- Y" F) pMotion Tracking icon in the timeline toolbar correctly opens the Motion Tracking panel5 C7 O! L1 ?( y0 A0 {7 x# [
Render progress dialog now remains in focus when open
) }5 M. u, x& \' ]& z/ XVEGAS no longer freezes when clicking into another application while the Render Progress dialog is open$ l% X! g# S( U: |" M. I
Proxy generation and use of Proxy files now work as expected5 ]) C! ?% M! D
Motion data now properly applied to 2D parameters
2 n4 p! S5 S4 l- @- h" j8 {! e) n. S# PFixed problem where some Notebook GPUs are not detected by the Driver Update dialog
/ i* l* o0 q; G! sExposure control in the Color Grading panel no longer clips in full-range projects3 g0 x0 s/ x( K# V3 k: N% U# }
Fixed crash when reading in a file that was rendered from a 360 project with a non-hardware accelerated template
* N. b" r0 B! d: M3 [& bImproved performance of Plugin window thumbnail generation% |$ }  @) l+ |3 w7 @7 W3 a$ ]
Some iPhone files will no longer appear inverted in the Explorer window5 S+ W4 h2 O4 p+ r4 `
Clicking on a Panasonic P2 template in the Render As dialog and then clicking a different format now allows editing of the file name
$ r1 e4 O; m/ ~- v4 F9 JFixed crash on shutdown
9 J8 p2 w3 L' x/ ^0 O9 F, N5 jAdding Motion Tracking to a Lens Flare FX will no longer cause a crash
: r; y3 z. e! I/ ^Picture in Picture FX now works properly in Free Form mode6 K1 U% j" t- m& E8 `: V9 f
Pan and Crop will no longer crash if "Collapse loop region" option is enabled in preferences4 |6 z4 r, _. E  D
Hide the Third Party tab in the plugin window if no third party plugins are installed8 x8 ~6 f3 _' Z+ U
Default format for Save Snapshot feature is now PNG1 {& @3 g3 }6 s' o( a
HDR templates now displayed when they should be available in the Render As dialog
$ b8 z2 I, x- v2 Q5 IChange the default render format in the Render As dialog
, c( F6 b, w4 [& A. ]# v. H; x6 aVideo Stabilization no longer causes VEGAS to hang on playback with some AMD GPUs/ t. w# {, j' d5 ~4 L
Interlaced templates now available in the MAGIX AVC/AAC render plugin2 p% s9 L! {' W% J! B
Fixed problem with selection of animation keyframes that are not aligned with frame boundaries! _/ R: ^' c  Y/ r& s9 f3 e
Crash when clicking on the Creative Tab in the Video FX plugin window is fixed) V) ^/ {8 ~, Q3 X& Z0 I
Saving and loading of Favorites in the Plugin Windows now works as expected
8 Z( h1 @: Q; ?Collapsing track groups with a fade applied to events no longer results in crash' a8 t$ i: p: V; S/ X2 u
Opening the Motion Tracking panel from an event's burger menu now properly selects the event
# y( x5 ]8 K  y7 G$ U$ P* m0 t( K- K2 CFixed a crash when reading some MP4 files with an unusual AAC format
; @- A! W# i/ `9 ^& R
6 l. ~- E& B9 ?1 L' n7 eSystem Requirements:
3 }' O6 u, u8 {/ @. Y) i$ G- Operating system: Microsoft® Windows 10 (64-bit)
( N3 {9 c0 H, V  C- t2 Q- Processor: 6th Generation Intel Core i5 (or AMD equivalent) or better. 2.5 Ghz and 4 Core minimum. For 4k, 7th Generation Intel Core i7 (or AMD equivalent) or better. 3.0 Ghz and 8 Core minimum
/ p% ^) g; q7 Y- RAM: 8 GB RAM minimum (16 GB recommended; 32 GB recommended for 4K)
" Z) `! t2 P7 L& U4 {4 `$ H) z, [4 }1 n- Hard drive space: 1.5 GB hard-disk space for program installation; Solid-state disk (SSD) or high-speed multi-disk RAID for 4K media9 V# ~" @/ _4 ]
- Other: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 SP1 (included on application disc)6 H0 V# l# N3 r8 B
- Program languages: English, Deutsch, Español, Francais
% W6 s9 \3 {; U# x
  z$ `" O5 B' b/ S8 t  `3 p% [2 W& A
2 \1 a/ P6 Z- @0 I. e
1 T  t) W* ]# O* O, i; y- [2 K6 I

7 {0 y1 x( a! |" P. A4 g1 m- u0 l, \. l9 p" |
6 h& C/ c- c5 s- v: s4 i( d% W& J
DOWNLOAD:" U2 f$ k' F  a$ R6 y
MAGIX VEGAS Pro 18.0.0.284.exe
) s$ {3 V* Z: G0 b1 m4 bMAGIX VEGAS Pro 18.0.0.334.exe
: L9 ]- u( U3 w: }+ XMAGIX VEGAS Pro 18.0.0.373.exe6 ]1 M' r$ ~' ]! ~7 N/ p) B' [1 ?
MAGIX VEGAS Pro 18.0.0.434.exe 4 O2 R# t/ w+ B+ L
MAGIX VEGAS Pro 18.0.0.527.exe
" s8 O+ y5 }# j, h3 `
# r3 S$ n, |4 {! g2 C+ n: H! k, Xhttp://dl04.magix.net/2020/VEGASPro18/VEGAS_Pro_18.0.0.284_DE-EN-FR-ES.exe. Y. S* P0 z9 w6 L, L8 p' e# N& ]+ W
http://dl05.magix.net/2020/VEGASPro18/VEGAS_Pro_18.0.0.284_DE-EN-FR-ES.exe
' J/ L0 H5 \& d# D2 d8 @; F5 {http://dl04.magix.net/2020/VEGASPro18/Update/VEGAS_Pro_18.0.0.284_DE-EN-FR-ES.exe8 R) h1 L) g8 H  ~' L
http://dl05.magix.net/2020/VEGASPro18/Update/VEGAS_Pro_18.0.0.284_DE-EN-FR-ES.exe
0 L4 c4 `9 b9 C5 Z8 J9 _. shttp://dl-nl04.magix.net//2020/VEGASPro18/Update/VEGAS_Pro_18.0.0.284_DE-EN-FR-ES.exe# V  F3 f) w# K+ _: Y' S
http://dl05.magix.net/2020/VEGASPro18/Update/VEGAS_Pro_18.0.0.334_DE-EN-FR-ES.exe
2 d7 x3 w% u8 Q# j) Chttp://dl-nl04.magix.net//2020/VEGASPro18/Update/VEGAS_Pro_18.0.0.334_DE-EN-FR-ES.exe
- L1 z8 q' R2 t4 ahttp://dl-nl04.magix.net//2020/VEGASPro18/Update/VEGAS_Post_Suite_18.0.0.334_DE-EN-FR-ES.exe
6 X' i( x1 |( o* Khttps://dl05.magix.net/2020/VEGASPro18/Update/VEGAS_Pro_18.0.0.373_CN.exe) F$ i3 K3 W& ~3 P# L- x7 i1 O. E
http://dl05.magix.net/2020/VEGASPro18/Update/VEGAS_Pro_18.0.0.373_DE-EN-FR-ES.exe9 l8 M4 p% M: B: Z) e, H+ H: }
http://dl-nl04.magix.net//2020/VEGASPro18/Update/VEGAS_Pro_18.0.0.373_DE-EN-FR-ES.exe: ^  J. H+ k) l1 }% f
http://dl-nl04.magix.net//2020/VEGASPro18/Update/VEGAS_POST_Suite_18.0.0.373_DE-EN-FR-ES.exe$ R$ M$ x# X* Y! h. ]1 o: _
http://dl-de02.magix.net/2020/VEGASPro18/Update/VEGAS_POST_Suite_18.0.0.434_DE-EN-FR-ES_nVUsnks40.exe
2 ?# ]1 K5 i/ ^http://dl-nl04.magix.net//2020/VEGASPro18/Update/VEGAS_Pro_18.0.0.434_DE-EN-FR-ES_nVUsnks40.exe' x& d( S# b. w' d$ {; n
http://dl-de02.magix.net/2020/VEGASPro18/Update/VEGAS_Pro_18.0.0.482_DE-EN-FR-ES_81BD7784.exe
* w6 s( N; u% o/ Zhttp://dl-de02.magix.net/2020/VEGASPro18/Update/VEGAS_POST_Suite_18.0.0.482_DE-EN-FR-ES_AA644DE2.exe: ]7 X$ s  z. J1 C6 C
http://dl-nl04.magix.net//2020/VEGASPro18/Update/VEGAS_Pro_18.0.0.527_DE-EN-FR-ES_65FE17DA.exe+ v1 J' ^! w( ~- Z$ D
http://dl-de02.magix.net/2020/VEGASPro18/Update/VEGAS_POST_Suite_18.0.0.527_DE-EN-FR-ES_E40ED5C8.exe
2 `6 G. E, ]* z
! u" B4 I1 S& e+ G' ^1 _7 ?http://dl-de01.magix.net//2020/FXhome/Update/VEGAS_Image_2.0.3.exe: @$ u$ }( o* p
http://dl-de02.magix.net/2020/FXhome/Update/VEGAS_Image_2.2.0.3.exe
, z3 k+ `7 {1 W  _& Ehttp://dl-de01.magix.net//2020/FXhome/Update/VEGAS_Effects_x64_2.0.10327.53304.msi
  I3 N& w3 }* ^! A( g$ J, M( Zhttp://dl-nl04.magix.net//2020/FXhome/Update/VEGAS_Effects_x64_2.1.10413.14401.msi5 o3 A  {* K* a4 B: @: o/ h* |6 S7 y
http://dl-de02.magix.net/2020/FXhome/Update/VEGAS_Effects_x64_2.3.11116.40737.msi
1 C+ n8 }' W* l4 r2 J0 E/ ?: ]' D6 {/ H& |- r; P: M, J
VEGAS_Deep_Learning_Models_INT_200729_10-19_18_0_0_0.exe
2 _5 Q$ l( }1 ~0 L( |
5 [; Q' j9 r5 U1 yhttps://ssl-update.magix.com/download/b084e12d59d68032fe96e4388a2317d88 q6 E) d0 `; o/ E2 J
6 R" H; Q0 W' b, a
* h8 s* N! P6 k8 K7 o0 t6 t+ S
(访问密码:702844)

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 09:17