网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Release Name: Boris Silhouette FX 2021
  l, q! Q7 m9 \7 yProgram Type: Video FX, Plug-in8 l/ {& w" z% C3 f9 m
Release Date: 20201015/ w$ ]' d& F1 x7 n- K- o! S% b
Homepage: https://borisfx.com/products/silhouette/. s9 W( ]5 r5 W
Interface Language: English
6 m; \) t1 n0 U8 ?: v# lRequirements: Win64 / After Effects, Premiere Pro CS6-CC2015
/ ?; V; {2 u% p/ z( PFile Size: 698.3 MB
( {3 X5 N. m: U2 u, r! k
2 \& c7 b# N2 E& RBoris FX Silhouette is equipped with the world's most sophisticated rotoscopic command tools. Create complex keyframed mattes using B-Spline, Bezier or X-Spline shapes. Intelligent design and easy-to-use tools such as variable edge softening for each point help create animation. Render mats with realistic motion blur or export to standard shape formats.8 {& f9 a, q0 o2 B1 ?
- `* h+ f! v. H( T0 {2 k" S7 P8 N2 k
Program functions:: h8 t; c" ^1 W
Trees.
6 Y' B+ N9 N1 `! f+ ESilhouetteFX's strength lies in the Trees window, where your effects are built. Trees are a series of clips and nodes, such as color correction, image processing, and composite nodes, linked together to create the desired effect. Trees grows as branches grow in a tree, by adding clips and nodes in any order. The ability to view any node while editing another allows you to create very complex composites, combinations that can be configured and displayed in a single pass.( l# q4 |; K6 d2 w8 m

7 c: ~5 d2 F( fNodes# X( q5 {+ F) k% p' z- D# `0 [
SilhouetteFX is a node based system and different nodes are used for different functions. The nodes (Nodes) are located on the tab at the bottom of the screen, the nodes are grouped into various categories.; N# B5 X1 x& f' z9 T

% n9 P% z7 [. f, \- o( G7 RComposite
8 G; Q9 Y& `' i$ z# nThe site collection layout provides everything you need to combine multiple images. You can use compositing techniques, color correction, blurring, graininess, matte manipulation, lens distortion, lighting effects, and edge blending. Eliminate the most common effects problems or use special tools to combine images such as fire, smoke and explosions.9 @6 t$ h7 y, l% [
; A9 m, E* o, G* o+ X
Roto3 d5 z5 f0 M6 L' o& }0 e
SilhouetteFX Silhouette lets you quickly create complex animated mattes using Bezier, X-Spline or B-Spline shapes. Smart design and easy-to-use tools like point fade and realistic motion blur help you create complex animation shapes. Integrated motion tracking makes the usually tedious task of rotoscoping a breeze.  [- |, B* C$ _  |: b, i8 E

6 f: @$ i0 j* n9 mIK (Inverse Kinematics).$ K5 @0 {2 C) w8 t- g! K! y
Silhouette's feature set has been complemented by an innovative approach to inverse kinematics. 3D modeling systems have long enjoyed the benefits of IK (Inverse Kinematics) for animating articulated objects such as humans, animals and creatures in general. The layering system, already familiar to Silhouette users, is used to dynamically create bone structures to transform the articulated shape. When IK is on, dragging a shape such as a fingertip can transform the entire hand. Since most rotary work is done on articulated objects, Silhouette's IK feature can be a significant time-saver.
' X3 o% o2 d- o5 \% `7 d; m9 K
6 d4 V' b* |6 M; Y; B! p* x! mFeather
" n) @* F- V4 LUsing the motion blur function can generate realistic roto-shapes and / or feathers with variable edges for each point.; Z# n5 P: l+ k
4 l1 ]" Q) t/ g% g, x
Paint.
- J- r& l0 d- M( `Paint is a non-destructive, 2D high dynamic range painting system designed from the ground up to meet the needs of feature film and television. Whether it's image recovery, dust removal, wire and rig removal, or simple paint, Silhouette offers simple, smart tools to get the job done.3 m/ w# G6 O( f% @
9 S: j! j5 e" r5 P6 I& R
Auto paint) W$ {- k( r2 y& L1 ]3 a
Auto Paint is a unique automated paint feature that records all paint activity with tight integration of point and flat trackers. Strokes can be motion matched or stabilized by giving the Silhouette a bitmap paint speed with repeatable vector paint. The beauty of the system lies in the automatic recording of strokes and brush settings. Individual strokes can be selected and repeated across multiple frames, or deleted. If the original material changes, the entire drawing history can be used to automatically restore the drawn snapshot.! |* X* ^/ ^- n2 t% r

! L* Q/ ~# \9 C0 `% h& fMorph (Morph or Polymorph).
7 z$ V' V$ m' X2 u: l2 f/ FSilhouette includes a fully featured shape-based warping and transforming system and a warping device for the highest levels of control and quality. Deformation and morphing of an image can occur both on frames and on sequential images. Warp can be used to enhance or exaggerate facial features, resize image elements, create talking animals, or any other type of image warping. Morphing has traditionally been used to transform one object or person into another, and more recently to smoothly transform a live action element into a computer graphics object and vice versa.7 U& R- I7 i! m/ x1 f: C
  M' |, m, P% Z5 V" F
Pin Warp3 y' @, D8 s: v7 N/ `! p+ k
Pin Warp allows you to deform certain areas of an image using what are called pins, leaving other areas untouched. Deformation adjustments can range from fine gaps and creases to something more obvious, like changing the position of an arm or leg.! L* T3 h2 s' O3 X
& x* r# k: U. a% h) l" g
Depth.( o# e$ |; X3 R. X5 H3 p" L' t4 e/ o
The Depth node contains a dedicated set of tools for creating depth channels.4 ^7 _/ y$ U) w- s: s% r& V3 w/ J

9 N9 H7 ?* u3 C* ODepth tools.
$ y% ~$ Q) o- q& ?So, there are a number of tools for creating depth maps for 2D images, including: Constant, Horizon, Ramp, Hall, Tunnel, Edges and Alpha ).
" G9 l. E4 P. K. V5 U
/ Y7 y; n2 ^" ~1 K* i* X6 \# Y1 G( WHorizon: A horizon depth object creates a horizon line;9 V4 {6 E5 m' Z: d: m4 J* ?

1 f! [* S! X7 i' FRamp:A ramp depth object creates a horizontal or vertical ramp that merges from the center;
% S5 f6 ^0 [3 X- E0 K
* t+ R7 w, B. E- I" UHall: A hall depth object creates a perspective gradient as if you were looking down a corridor;
* {6 k' e6 X3 h4 N6 Z* a; F  O7 _6 W' `4 k
Tunnel: A depth tunnel object creates a circular gradient as if you were looking down a tunnel.
- x5 |/ H2 j* L% q  O& W; M; N; j. Z: V) m' r0 {  k
Depth Preview.7 I0 N+ l4 ]" [" F3 v  M
The Depth Preview window displays a 3D view of the depth map. This is very useful for visualizing depth and placement of objects in three-dimensional space (3D).5 s# m$ C8 C9 l/ T

" q; g( |  ]) p: }+ T# e% @Keying
( o( ?  a0 ?) X, l7 vUsing patented mask extraction techniques, the zMatte and Power Matte nodes are able to quickly and easily extract almost any object in an image, even if you are dealing with fine hair detail, smoke or reflections. They are easy to use, but provide the necessary tools when faced with good, bad, or ugly shots., F! u! F3 d0 l' }

8 q  b  q9 ^% W4 O4 z: V6 j5 jPower Matte.; Q& N" I( d* a, e1 a" J
Power Matte is an easy-to-use interactive image masking tool that iteratively estimates the transparency value for each pixel in an image based on a small sample of the foreground (what you want to crop) and the background (which you want to get rid of) the pixels are marked by defining simple shapes in the image. The results show that compared to previous approaches, the method is more efficient and requires minimal effort to extract high quality foreground substrates with significant translucent areas. In addition, the colors of the foreground edges can be evaluated in semitransparent areas to create a seamless composite.- B9 H# M: K5 G  N8 \3 E
. k" ^+ C# j7 R! s
Trackers' [$ p3 }8 N1 z' u, ^
Tracking or tracking is a technique that involves analyzing the movement of an image over time. Silhouette software can track images using automatic image tracking systems called Planar Tracking and Point Tracking, which use one, two or four track points. Silhouette includes two planar trackers: SilhouetteFX's Planar Tracker and Imagineer's Mocha Planar Tracker.6 h! Y2 \, ~$ Z: o

6 m' b* ^4 K+ M0 cPlanar Tracker$ H' h) t7 _" L% E
The Planar Tracker option in Silhouette allows you to track multiple points (corners, edges and edges) in the image, automatically treating partial occlusions of the tracked object, providing excellent results even with objects without texture. Imagineer's Mocha Planar Tracker technology captures 2D transform data by tracking planes, not points.
4 U7 ?8 ~* G! N  H  X0 w7 S
1 E$ ?( e6 R0 Y0 GPoint Tracker5 \- F9 b! N! P0 n4 f8 G" E# y! h
Point Tracker uses separate trackers that are placed on distinguishable images./ o+ `$ S: r* |& U: ~0 I* [+ }7 u
2 G) C  R  ~6 g& I/ r, a& t) j
Sequence Editor
+ R1 J/ ]- a8 o- L7 B* [SilhouetteFX Silhouette can perform editing tasks such as cut, merge, move, copy, replace, trim, reinstall and repeat clips in the Sequence Editor.5 ~5 |* G. G- }
6 u6 S, b# M2 n! a+ h# J8 I( q
System requirements:
# M' M' k+ D; `7 |6 e+ x4 H- Windows 10, Windows 8 / 8.1, Windows 7 - x64
4 T% l! M- b! D3 @- Processor: Intel or AMD processor7 A' l$ h6 S7 T' b4 v2 Y' G
- Memory: 2GB of RAM (4GB or more recommended)
$ s* x0 ?& N2 s$ H* h- Disk: High-speed disk array or SSD storage. 1GB of available disk space for caching and temporary files! X! ^2 A) j, z0 h5 e
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA GTX 460 or better
+ }  O5 e2 |, }% t) v2 r4 J* L- AMD Radeon 57xx series or better% U& V% S; m' g+ \6 G" U8 @1 j& |
- OpenGL 2.1 capable graphics card
1 m, j0 V' H9 }$ ^4 S5 S- OpenCL 1.1 capable graphic card
9 u5 g' y" @9 L- 1GB of graphics memory for film resolution 1 y& f* U, R  @! H
- ~: P7 Q4 V/ @: }- F
$ U5 U# I! E! ]" h- L% c
6 v% `6 Y5 v1 |0 g

) T2 n% U# r$ D, L3 T. W8 X+ F! u4 A' _
Download:
9 b& [" e0 Q, c+ W1 q: Z) t
2 x0 M/ Q$ w1 ^4 N8 D
7 U* d# t9 @' l- i8 C9 bhttps://cdn.borisfx.com/borisfx/store/silhouette/2021-0-1/Silhouette-2021.0.1-2021-5-12_Windows.exe
% ]& `( Y0 d, i. z3 @# Ahttps://cdn.borisfx.com/borisfx/store/silhouette/2021-0-1/Silhouette-2021.0.1-2021-5-12_macOS.dmg
0 u7 r- J  M4 j8 t* @https://cdn.borisfx.com/borisfx/store/silhouette/2021-0-1/Silhouette-2021.0.1-2021-5-12_linux.tgz% q( U% ^' z! j7 G4 }$ h) d2 w2 N- K
https://cdn.borisfx.com/borisfx/store/silhouette/2021-5-0/Silhouette-2021.5.0-2021-8-18_Windows.exe2 C# O9 D4 m1 O6 X( v
https://cdn.borisfx.com/borisfx/store/silhouette/2021-5-0/Silhouette-2021.5.0-2021-8-18_macOS.dmg
7 |3 b0 q8 E8 d- y3 Fhttps://cdn.borisfx.com/borisfx/store/silhouette/2021-5-0/Silhouette-2021.5.0-2021-8-18_linux.tgz

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 23:30