发表于 2021-6-22 14:27:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Release Name: FXhome HitFilm Pro / d1 ^& K1 t2 m: S9 X  B
Program Type: Video Editing, Compositing! r/ R0 i3 m% m, c4 x2 ~
Release Date: April 21, 2021& w5 B' Q& E8 g& S4 @
Version: v15.1.10413.07203
$ x5 t/ e9 E6 @8 l5 tHomepage: https://fxhome.com/software-update OR https://www.videohelp.com/softwa ... ersions#downloadold OR https://fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/whats-new OR https://fxhome.com/express/whats-new' ]0 s4 M9 w, B& M
Interface Language: English
( t4 m" d& g/ M0 S, fPlatform: Windows & Mac
  c7 z/ X7 @$ g6 {) G) W4 C; \File Size: 380 MB / 443 MB
) x* T2 [& ^5 Y/ Z# u/ ?1 C" y+ B
+ I+ j6 @8 A) y9 y9 ~2 B. e5 l3 R: X2 g+ g% E: D8 l. P
Highlights' S( r6 v* M0 ]. k8 e; A3 U
Commands for importing media and recording voiceover have been added to the File menu.* F# w4 X, X1 S7 |; _, j$ Q
Added an option to sync video and audio tracks when scrolling vertically through the editor timeline.! {* u" l9 Z# \2 ~" j
Boris FX BCC 3D Objects plugins have been updated to version 2020.5.
7 k% [. ~8 _3 ~: e* m4 u8 E. P2 H" ]The keyboard shortcuts for adjusting the scale of the timeline can now also be used on the timeline in the Controls panel.9 V  v# Y  f9 O0 n$ v( S
Mocha HitFilm has been upgraded to version 7.0.5.
& Q$ M& B1 B0 M  iAdded a command to remove all empty tracks on the editor timeline at once.% W3 e" R% C( e' c
Added support for decoding of HEVC/H.265 video files in the software and on hardware for systems with supported GPUs., t+ G% x9 H: v: X9 Z# k
Export Frame functionality has been extensively reworked, with more options and greater control.
" T# o+ C  w# t1 kThe new Motion Lock effect allows effects to be applied directly to a video layer and tracked to the video’s movement.8 c* J; ~" B4 d8 N2 p4 g# n
The editor sequence can now be shared with Adobe Premiere Pro by exporting to the AAF format.5 V- f! ~9 y6 p2 z% {5 W
Voiceover audio can now be recorded directly in HitFilm, through the Media panel or the File menu.. ], a# g/ \& L: D/ |1 H7 Z' o- q  Y
AAF Import allows you to open timelines created in Premiere Pro, DaVinci Resolve, EDIUS, and Avid Media Composer.3 I/ ?+ `0 I( ^& t! @  N* i
The glTF format is now supported for importing 3D models and animation.
+ V: W$ c- n7 }' M, K/ X& A3D models now support physically-based rendering, using both Metallic-Roughness and Specular-Glossiness materials., m& y! q7 x9 x% X) ]
Added support for hardware decoding on Macs with supported graphics hardware. (Mac)
. a! c; b" J) ?- y# U3 TThe new Custom Light Flares effect introduces over 60 new presets and a new interface for building your own custom flares.
' M  D+ Z6 l6 @' I
& ]+ R. c( n- R. v- F, uEnhancements
* }, I2 }4 J- V9 h' D) _$ h) _3D model formats which support animation no longer generate animation files on import unless the model includes animation data.
3 z/ n+ u2 o/ KEditor tracks can now be renamed by double-clicking on the track name.% X) W- v& n) K/ D
The GoPro FX Reframe effect has been renamed and is now GoPro Lens Reframe.' }7 M, W0 S( r) U; |1 A4 c. }7 d
The names of imported 3D animation assets are now displayed in the Media panel.; E& E6 |4 C* @! u4 V! \4 E& t
The motion blur settings now use a default shutter phase of -90.
1 ~/ W1 x$ Z) Z: h' G# n+ gThe default radius for Highpass Sharpen was adjusted, and the blend modes have been reordered based on intensity.
8 p+ z) m* J$ s  h; m* LThe new Export menu provides access to all export functions in a single location.
" ^' b/ W8 v8 q! O3 uAll spinbox values in the interface can now be edited by click-dragging with the mouse.8 c  M3 ^( A. G1 y/ x8 U
The Export Frame feature now names the image based on the timecode of the frame being exported.
2 b# J3 n, P4 s% }# k' K" FThe new Remove Unused command deletes all unused assets from the Media panel with a single command.
* v8 }8 |: z$ H3 ]2 BBug Fixes. W' x1 ?7 J( m+ ]! y6 U3 Q, t
Adding curves to a layer that contains a mask no longer causes stability issues.
7 e: r" Y2 _& N- A8 l0 a8 v$ pSelecting a point layer in the controls for Video Copilot’s Optical Flares no longer causes stability issues.
6 R1 U+ q) @& n4 qAdding a preset to a layer that does not support certain types of effects no longer causes stability issues.
; F% o6 \+ F* r- v8 _4 V/ ZOpening a new project after creating a text object on the editor no longer causes stability issues.1 I) A3 Y& `" {7 B# E6 M
Textures for 3D models support linear color once again.
0 ?; ~" g: E  Y7 uIf a timeline is shortened to a timecode that precedes the Out point, the Out point is clamped to fit the new duration.
% H3 V& ~, [0 y% M/ [0 ?Behavior effects are now added at the bottom of the effects list when applied to editor sequence objects.
# [' h2 A3 s/ fClicking the Reset Master button in Trapcode Particular no longer causes stability issues.4 X/ \+ _% o" {3 ~  m
The Ignite version of the GoPro FX Reframe no longer loads into HitFilm.
9 h, @' ~. S" \; NSearching for “4 point” in the Effects panel now returns the 4-point gradient in the results.# b5 f9 D2 F1 L  A
The Ignite version of Gunfire no longer loads into HitFilm.! w0 Q( g- Y- P2 g3 x4 [
Parenting a camera to a 2D layer that is parented to a 3D layer no longer causes stability issues.
" h7 }/ d7 x' }7 `# NSaving a project no longer prevents the font in the Text effect from being changed.: S' o2 p, d* ^  G6 K. ~1 r# O8 @% R
Scopes are now only calculated when the Scopes panel is visible.
$ R5 x' s0 t5 y9 g/ k: ]1 M( w6 kExporting a project no longer stops the Text effect from updating in the viewer.
0 ?' _5 V) L) ^' P* |" CThe Controls panel now updates properly for pasted objects.: g$ O8 u8 j4 O! u, g
Making a composite shot from a clip with curves applied no longer causes stability issues.7 x/ q6 i" d% _  N- R
The GoPro Lens Reframe interface is now resized to fit the selected Projection preset.
: Q8 p- F3 \9 H, K& v% ^7 uDragging to reposition the view in GoPro Lens Reframe now moves the view in the expected direction.; {2 U, Z8 b' r/ r
Eliminated an artifact at the center of the GoPro Lens Reframe effect when running on Intel 600-series graphics.
6 @; W0 V8 Q1 |. W: q& UExporting a timeline that contains the Auto Stabilize effect no longer causes stability issues.. E  B; p6 F2 b/ z  Y- v
Clarified the wording of some error messages." H* X" z: l" T* O
MPEG-1 .ts video files now import correctly.7 o6 |3 D) h3 y2 h- o2 ~
The export preview now properly renders when the Export panel is re-opened during an ongoing export task.  z( \+ z" o; V% `" n, E; c
Improved the handling of audio files containing floating-point PCM values.! O; s* ^: J! b" j. f  H
360° effects can now be searched for in the Effects panel without including the degrees symbol.
& _. f6 d8 g/ a7 uMedia files containing pre-multiplied alpha channels now render correctly in the Trimmer, the Media panel, and the editor thumbnails.
0 L, c( U: `+ q: l6 {Playback in the trimmer now includes the last frame of the video.
* ~! U: K7 Z5 J; p& w/ F  jEditing the border color for a mask is now processed on the viewer immediately.
( I6 Q/ K4 L, CReduced the bitrates for Instagram export presets.: X  o' _. i- ]1 |
Merging audio from two recordings of the same event with noticeable variations has been improved.
' j4 j3 ?6 J3 i/ G  i5 ]6 j/ lThe Export Now > Contents command now creates a folder at the chosen location if it doesn’t already exist.
* l) X% c+ t' O3D models using the Override Texture option now properly respect the viewer’s downsample mode.
! Y; `+ K5 w3 @* B" R' Z' T- iThe export button is now correctly disabled when there is nothing to export.4 ~4 f0 \' h- {7 S% J+ S8 Q$ }
Repositioning masks now registers correctly, so the mask does not move again when the mouse is clicked.
! R6 `2 E4 x" X: X; b6 B' PClicking the Favorite button with multiple effects selected now favorites all selected effects.
* C! N: ~( @5 P0 G* o6 LThe large curves interface in the Controls panel now displays correctly when enabled.9 \: P$ {6 D1 L3 P
The selection of a folder in the Export panel presets list is now clearly indicated.
/ t! i4 [( W" w, O7 T; {; lRounded rectangle mask controls now update properly based on the size of the mask.
, g0 l) ?9 x4 [; }; KSelecting a foreground layer in Video Copilot’s Optical Flares no longer causes stability issues.
; K& F7 T; t4 J7 }- l0 K. H' C  uDouble-clicking a mask shape now finalizes the mask after adding it.% }  W4 `/ D+ D+ B" _8 Q% W! q4 x
Resetting an orthographic view now updates to display all objects correctly.
# _+ c) F6 H) l! z3 ?Copy-paste now behaves more consistently on the Editor and composite shot timelines.
9 U6 U0 P) n$ H' ^8 RAdding an effect that does not include any controls no longer switches focus to the Controls panel.7 U" T9 ]) A6 `. y* E
Video Copilot’s Element 3D no longer gives an error when you create a group null.
, H7 |" v' L6 @$ r4 GSelecting a custom texture map in Video Copilot’s Element 3D no longer causes stability issues.. ?: ~( A; o) _" u; g2 x7 |& v1 q
Added the option to Convert to Point Text/Paragraph Text to the contextual menu on the editor.' e$ _7 q8 o1 S; }
Switching projects while an export task is ongoing now stops the export.
8 k* z1 _9 m$ S; uThe Apply Matte option in Mocha HitFilm now functions correctly on Mac systems. (Mac)
* `% T% ?8 o0 s' bClicking the Master System button in Trapcode Particular no longer causes stability issues.! }" I2 l& u$ q' L4 G9 \
The Scene Setup in Video Copilot’s Element 3D can now be edited in saved and reloaded projects.
: h) E1 Y8 r& C' v: hThe editor timeline will now offer to match the resolution of non-media assets, such as a plane, when they are the first object added to the timeline.
, |- d( u3 Z1 m3 X  ]" TImproved the styling of properties containing non-editable text to make it more apparent which properties are read-only./ X0 o, D# B* k3 C" k2 z3 b/ C) \
Adding an effect now consistently opens the control panel’s effect controls and selects the object on the timeline.
9 E2 O0 x3 j5 N5 |1 H  q/ f7 TCreating a null in Video Copilot’s Element 3D no longer causes stability issues.2 a& y- v: j1 w8 x( h, H
Creating a composite shot from an audio-only asset now uses the project resolution rather than a resolution of 1×1. The controls for the Atomic Particles now update correctly when the effect is applied to a 3D model.
5 t: Y( a5 @; @' aThe controls for the Atomic Particles now update correctly when the effect is applied to a 3D model.
# V- j8 H- p2 J/ E+ m# BDeleting a layer after cut/pasting the layer and source asset no longer causes stability issues.  D, e4 F+ }, b- Q) i; o* N1 I) @/ `
The histogram for the Levels Histogram effect is no longer calculated unless the histogram is visible.
7 P0 U! Z1 A: `! E0 ~Improved the styling for the names of video files, which were being elided unnecessarily on Mac systems. (Mac)
3 r' Y" F' d' {& P7 MThe interface now renders correctly when interface tabs are repositioned. (Mac)4 [/ Z( R+ y7 J7 G+ n6 g- @/ T1 ^
Zooming the viewer with the mouse wheel is now disabled while creating a mask.
% K; D2 E% C; R9 n/ s( y5 g% `
$ v- V. R( {" t! x: N2 v7 W, RVersion 2021.1# r- C/ O5 G1 `5 c; L& o
The stability and consistency of floating and docking containers has been improved. (Mac)& D1 q" ^6 |& ^$ A, k7 B
The positioning accuracy of keyframed cameras has been improved.8 Z7 x8 T7 I4 E( k: X# r
Opening the options of the Custom Light Flares effect no longer causes stability issues.2 n/ k; o9 Z, a7 T
Improved the handling of importing GLTF 3D model animation.
. o  X7 d& h" o; {& B0 ]Improved OpenCL compatibility for some low-end Windows machines. (PC)
! w! v/ t4 {+ ?. D0 N/ ]! K3 eThe illumination property of the sphere effect no longer shows as invalid in the Controls panel., d+ e9 C6 Y4 f$ S- n
Deleting the Custom Light Flares effect no longer causes stability issues.' V# ^5 a: ~- o0 C. N' q' Z
GLTF models with the metallic and roughness channels combined in a single image now interpret those channels correctly.
+ H3 P! s7 `: R3 i' n6 UEnvironment maps now work correctly on timelines containing multiple 3D models with different illumination models.
+ O3 V- O. b1 `1 l4 O; R$ @The 360 Viewer panel now updates correctly after being repositioned.
3 h- m) j3 @. X1 e. XImproved the handling of cast shadows on Macs with Intel graphics. (Mac)9 K2 @  z! N0 |/ q" c4 g
Videos exported from Macs with Intel graphics no longer contain unwanted flickering. (Mac)% y$ g; d# z( H6 h; G
Improved the rendering of lighting on GLTF models./ i9 @# F2 S0 M$ F
Improved the styling of the Home Screen when loading projects.% \4 \# m# D" J" `
3D Models containing multiple groups using different illumination models now render correctly.
+ I" X7 H% |5 R9 t2 n6 Y, x% uRecently used effects no longer get added to the Recents category more than once.- B( F) x) o' q1 d, F4 k
Deleting an effect no longer adds it to the Recents category.
+ v8 t/ P0 G9 ~1 p4 e. x. ^Improved handling of hardware decoding to prevent stability issues with certain ProRes files. (PC)1 ^+ \/ d+ f% c( t
Applying multiple effects from an effects panel search no longer clears the current search.7 \& }6 l5 I4 p0 E
Compositing clips with motion tracking no longer causes frame corruption on Macs with AMD graphics. (Mac)* y9 H. s% K% c$ b. U/ P
The built-in particle system textures no longer show as invalid in the Controls panel.( K2 z% F) ]3 P1 L  q

I7 p, i- Z. T/ ?& d' G1 l' c
6 q9 @% T9 E$ f- W( Q* X* t# I+ k+ b5 P& t% ]/ g
! w" _( p# Q9 n

5 t# ]* H" ~( O' R8 K, Z8 r7 j2 v7 j) e4 P# {9 [8 l
9 K( Q+ x* f- M( ~$ r& h

1 ~5 G  J7 v6 C. \* HDOWNLOAD:" T) x3 b2 M6 T( y, t3 }6 x# l

) V- T6 L1 T; e& w) A4 \4 Xhttps://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_2021.1_(16.1.11108.07206).msi3 e3 a8 a3 l. D: O# N( ?
https://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_2021.1_(16.1.11208.07204).msi0 _9 O2 Y8 o1 o" Y
https://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_2021.1_(16.1.2599).pkg$ P/ |) f( L% O
https://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_x64_16.0.10807.58344.msi
+ @- R; _8 [) S% d2 ]  g$ n. xhttps://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_16.0.2522.pkg
1 V, n& J- Y% b4 m% E1 r2 i1 L$ K6 u0 u$ q8 C

& V/ [6 b' ]2 T7 k/ lhttps://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_2021.1_(16.1.11108.07206).msi
$ r  i0 O/ f+ x: G7 `https://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_2021.1_(16.1.11208.07204).msi
' J( ]6 R" i. @) R* m. nhttps://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_2021.1_(16.1.1265).pkg# e/ K: M/ F3 _1 ?4 c
https://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_x64_16.0.10807.58344.msi; O& T/ |( {+ E$ L/ H
https://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_16.0.1192.pkg+ ]4 ]( K. L. W( Z( i

, w2 z- k6 y$ q3 {
0 q, L7 U) `5 A+ E
& |5 S5 R$ j2 U  u/ F/ ?2 R

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 14:17