立即注册

FXhome HitFilm Pro/Express v16.1.11208.07204

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-6-22 14:27:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Release Name: FXhome HitFilm Pro
$ [9 p* A6 Q( F1 h5 ^0 ~0 r' hProgram Type: Video Editing, Compositing+ K+ x/ W7 u- P3 |
Release Date: April 21, 2021$ M$ _" U* b, G& U
Version: v15.1.10413.072039 ^' G5 H, c( E
Homepage: https://fxhome.com/software-update OR https://www.videohelp.com/softwa ... ersions#downloadold OR https://fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/whats-new OR https://fxhome.com/express/whats-new
) O' q- O' Z0 _# LInterface Language: English
. ~* T/ Y6 h# f' f* APlatform: Windows & Mac/ P  l6 X2 v. R' m6 R; N* j; f# t
File Size: 380 MB / 443 MB
! b5 O0 X, Q. y' r6 e6 A9 H5 n0 x4 f$ o
- x# j& U+ q( s5 D
Highlights) q& F9 s. J+ l) L  A8 d
Commands for importing media and recording voiceover have been added to the File menu.! ~0 j' C& I. b: _. P
Added an option to sync video and audio tracks when scrolling vertically through the editor timeline.
5 Z+ ~9 J9 W# x7 O7 t4 nBoris FX BCC 3D Objects plugins have been updated to version 2020.5.$ Y2 I4 d2 o- M# Y+ y! E. V
The keyboard shortcuts for adjusting the scale of the timeline can now also be used on the timeline in the Controls panel.
4 O. b9 x8 P& ]6 f6 @8 N5 H' u$ eMocha HitFilm has been upgraded to version 7.0.5.+ k3 N4 x2 B2 y3 Q7 s- D  v" Z
Added a command to remove all empty tracks on the editor timeline at once.
% k- V1 W( F( @# v' I$ l3 z! WAdded support for decoding of HEVC/H.265 video files in the software and on hardware for systems with supported GPUs.
6 ]# j# Q3 u, R' i. j- uExport Frame functionality has been extensively reworked, with more options and greater control.
2 F" P1 D4 [. x7 n2 r. M' BThe new Motion Lock effect allows effects to be applied directly to a video layer and tracked to the video’s movement.
( u, Q: _5 ?1 X/ k0 VThe editor sequence can now be shared with Adobe Premiere Pro by exporting to the AAF format.0 ?0 W: C- m! f. a& k/ j) M: Y" v
Voiceover audio can now be recorded directly in HitFilm, through the Media panel or the File menu.
7 Y& D. t' y* N4 ?$ ^0 F* `AAF Import allows you to open timelines created in Premiere Pro, DaVinci Resolve, EDIUS, and Avid Media Composer.* u5 w2 @7 {; `8 \, ]9 _9 }
The glTF format is now supported for importing 3D models and animation.
" Y1 P) p: q& n! u3D models now support physically-based rendering, using both Metallic-Roughness and Specular-Glossiness materials.# P! _7 ^( i3 S/ P" `7 C2 u
Added support for hardware decoding on Macs with supported graphics hardware. (Mac): G9 |7 a* p' G* E2 |% t( Q3 o
The new Custom Light Flares effect introduces over 60 new presets and a new interface for building your own custom flares.' r" F* _! @4 D0 ~- \4 L0 Q$ f: Q

. j4 P# o# U; g0 s1 o4 vEnhancements8 i2 p* F, _6 g8 }$ r4 ^' H6 V
3D model formats which support animation no longer generate animation files on import unless the model includes animation data.) w( V) A$ a6 A& u& Q/ o
Editor tracks can now be renamed by double-clicking on the track name.
$ X% f; A3 O  h5 f- r' ^The GoPro FX Reframe effect has been renamed and is now GoPro Lens Reframe.
4 r& P+ w% N$ M: G8 P5 \1 JThe names of imported 3D animation assets are now displayed in the Media panel.
7 S- Q( K+ F1 RThe motion blur settings now use a default shutter phase of -90.% M* e' ]% F7 w5 _2 b$ G7 ?' p
The default radius for Highpass Sharpen was adjusted, and the blend modes have been reordered based on intensity.
+ |5 t) V' C% [& b1 h2 ?0 y6 LThe new Export menu provides access to all export functions in a single location.
7 R* u% w  p+ x3 S3 ZAll spinbox values in the interface can now be edited by click-dragging with the mouse.
5 B+ X+ ^* H7 rThe Export Frame feature now names the image based on the timecode of the frame being exported.
; q, K% R" I' }3 N. }" NThe new Remove Unused command deletes all unused assets from the Media panel with a single command." d0 [6 w" t' G4 @
Bug Fixes
0 L+ e* s/ e: M/ p2 z0 F# RAdding curves to a layer that contains a mask no longer causes stability issues.
8 x! V& d# q* ~8 w- u: JSelecting a point layer in the controls for Video Copilot’s Optical Flares no longer causes stability issues.& n, _* C- q, d9 {, o6 B& L
Adding a preset to a layer that does not support certain types of effects no longer causes stability issues.' O) I4 _, q, P6 P' [3 P
Opening a new project after creating a text object on the editor no longer causes stability issues.! A  r4 H8 z1 R  {1 W( d. Y% v
Textures for 3D models support linear color once again.
, d( P4 F/ K# j7 HIf a timeline is shortened to a timecode that precedes the Out point, the Out point is clamped to fit the new duration.- g: Z0 s* ^, |
Behavior effects are now added at the bottom of the effects list when applied to editor sequence objects.
  U# v- j$ w" M0 e& r! R( d5 K, m! iClicking the Reset Master button in Trapcode Particular no longer causes stability issues.- _0 C' M7 F- l. u9 r3 e. q; i# t  ?0 [
The Ignite version of the GoPro FX Reframe no longer loads into HitFilm.
6 O' I: [* a# rSearching for “4 point” in the Effects panel now returns the 4-point gradient in the results.8 S* g2 f$ ?+ W1 ^8 F
The Ignite version of Gunfire no longer loads into HitFilm.
/ `& q7 M- e% zParenting a camera to a 2D layer that is parented to a 3D layer no longer causes stability issues.
" p( O- I/ u% P$ oSaving a project no longer prevents the font in the Text effect from being changed.2 J3 A* u& b5 W: t) W/ `0 |
Scopes are now only calculated when the Scopes panel is visible.& |$ e* \, N  O; v. W+ V) h
Exporting a project no longer stops the Text effect from updating in the viewer.4 f9 @8 |" w0 Z( O3 \7 F
The Controls panel now updates properly for pasted objects.
$ F' W+ [+ E& F) m) B8 U/ ]Making a composite shot from a clip with curves applied no longer causes stability issues.
( ^# g' J3 B" L% R. UThe GoPro Lens Reframe interface is now resized to fit the selected Projection preset.
! T8 [+ {/ c7 B! P# O1 XDragging to reposition the view in GoPro Lens Reframe now moves the view in the expected direction.
$ C& `  \4 p1 yEliminated an artifact at the center of the GoPro Lens Reframe effect when running on Intel 600-series graphics.
7 D- ~/ J. S; b' W9 MExporting a timeline that contains the Auto Stabilize effect no longer causes stability issues.+ Q( D1 \$ K5 M: K! C9 R
Clarified the wording of some error messages.
4 @* K0 M( H: N0 U, SMPEG-1 .ts video files now import correctly.5 ^) Y4 W# X2 k3 m; H$ g
The export preview now properly renders when the Export panel is re-opened during an ongoing export task.5 [/ W8 i9 z# M" j1 V' s- ?% h
Improved the handling of audio files containing floating-point PCM values.2 p+ o6 N4 {0 E. S' P- J
360° effects can now be searched for in the Effects panel without including the degrees symbol.
+ b4 P4 e9 E! {- f5 s3 p7 @Media files containing pre-multiplied alpha channels now render correctly in the Trimmer, the Media panel, and the editor thumbnails.
6 G$ J; M3 b) W6 ePlayback in the trimmer now includes the last frame of the video.: M4 Z) ?/ v' F: o7 R6 u/ z/ f: l. A
Editing the border color for a mask is now processed on the viewer immediately.
- F  \  @4 Q- p. t7 oReduced the bitrates for Instagram export presets.
5 F$ R- I* _* O. [3 a  R& k- ZMerging audio from two recordings of the same event with noticeable variations has been improved.$ [+ i  z) Z# Y: J2 H5 ?
The Export Now > Contents command now creates a folder at the chosen location if it doesn’t already exist.
* o- A7 M6 {6 p3 e+ J3D models using the Override Texture option now properly respect the viewer’s downsample mode.
5 m" |) {+ ~% WThe export button is now correctly disabled when there is nothing to export.3 x: v0 a. _: X
Repositioning masks now registers correctly, so the mask does not move again when the mouse is clicked.- f- U1 {+ n% [% v/ m4 [
Clicking the Favorite button with multiple effects selected now favorites all selected effects.
% I; v4 y, W& H# dThe large curves interface in the Controls panel now displays correctly when enabled.+ }; I& Y0 M0 E& p# Y% q
The selection of a folder in the Export panel presets list is now clearly indicated.
7 l: }6 n4 z% zRounded rectangle mask controls now update properly based on the size of the mask.4 d7 A! X4 s, @- l
Selecting a foreground layer in Video Copilot’s Optical Flares no longer causes stability issues./ v# ^3 Z$ Y* G3 |; T, @" w
Double-clicking a mask shape now finalizes the mask after adding it.0 l8 p- I4 ]1 z# d" Q$ M7 I
Resetting an orthographic view now updates to display all objects correctly.9 m+ j2 |) C) k/ c
Copy-paste now behaves more consistently on the Editor and composite shot timelines., u9 _- W0 Q2 w5 G* {
Adding an effect that does not include any controls no longer switches focus to the Controls panel.: I. e- t( e( ]- Z) D8 H/ i. b
Video Copilot’s Element 3D no longer gives an error when you create a group null.& a) ~$ c3 `& o$ t
Selecting a custom texture map in Video Copilot’s Element 3D no longer causes stability issues.8 o) ~' J0 I0 H" T$ N
Added the option to Convert to Point Text/Paragraph Text to the contextual menu on the editor.% @" O* ]3 t, f. u
Switching projects while an export task is ongoing now stops the export.
- f" r* J( J$ P8 ]7 s& s2 BThe Apply Matte option in Mocha HitFilm now functions correctly on Mac systems. (Mac)
4 k; t7 s1 y% Y6 f, {* \# sClicking the Master System button in Trapcode Particular no longer causes stability issues.
: R/ _. |( U/ O* L+ @  NThe Scene Setup in Video Copilot’s Element 3D can now be edited in saved and reloaded projects.2 p) \0 x* N' q6 L. z
The editor timeline will now offer to match the resolution of non-media assets, such as a plane, when they are the first object added to the timeline.
4 j; ]) G, m+ D6 \% U' s: kImproved the styling of properties containing non-editable text to make it more apparent which properties are read-only.- a, {: V; m1 m. t) {# o  x
Adding an effect now consistently opens the control panel’s effect controls and selects the object on the timeline.
% m4 b. t. ]7 Q7 YCreating a null in Video Copilot’s Element 3D no longer causes stability issues.  Z4 C. G" A, T. Q
Creating a composite shot from an audio-only asset now uses the project resolution rather than a resolution of 1×1. The controls for the Atomic Particles now update correctly when the effect is applied to a 3D model.0 V1 P3 l% ~; [# q& w
The controls for the Atomic Particles now update correctly when the effect is applied to a 3D model.
" e' O9 L- X0 n! ]Deleting a layer after cut/pasting the layer and source asset no longer causes stability issues./ p" P4 Y! _* N# g1 K1 m4 O
The histogram for the Levels Histogram effect is no longer calculated unless the histogram is visible.
& y& J3 _% |$ D' x4 QImproved the styling for the names of video files, which were being elided unnecessarily on Mac systems. (Mac)
, ?; p0 U+ D" TThe interface now renders correctly when interface tabs are repositioned. (Mac)
/ e1 S* H9 ?- jZooming the viewer with the mouse wheel is now disabled while creating a mask.
  z4 O2 p  m# y5 u* I, ~2 D8 g  f( z. v6 ^  q! f+ N9 C  V
Version 2021.12 n5 u5 ?8 e, `3 r0 W& y" ]
The stability and consistency of floating and docking containers has been improved. (Mac)
3 ]9 X: N* F! \4 mThe positioning accuracy of keyframed cameras has been improved.
% b8 a( U' c. o* F4 z8 p' oOpening the options of the Custom Light Flares effect no longer causes stability issues.+ k" N0 J" f% {0 h$ Z7 P8 I
Improved the handling of importing GLTF 3D model animation.
9 y" t# B6 R7 P6 m$ oImproved OpenCL compatibility for some low-end Windows machines. (PC)0 ]5 t3 l. e' z& ^
The illumination property of the sphere effect no longer shows as invalid in the Controls panel.
' D& L. i& U5 X* y1 H. d7 @Deleting the Custom Light Flares effect no longer causes stability issues.4 W/ n( m7 ^! `4 D1 T  U+ ^
GLTF models with the metallic and roughness channels combined in a single image now interpret those channels correctly.! y0 ?* u" e) `7 P! Q
Environment maps now work correctly on timelines containing multiple 3D models with different illumination models.7 [, S, }: _% v& I
The 360 Viewer panel now updates correctly after being repositioned.( h0 D3 u! x0 S# y6 B% T2 P
Improved the handling of cast shadows on Macs with Intel graphics. (Mac)  j3 ?: o; A* B, ~/ f" c
Videos exported from Macs with Intel graphics no longer contain unwanted flickering. (Mac)) ^9 s# L4 \4 \' _1 e
Improved the rendering of lighting on GLTF models.
: R. P$ G7 Q4 ^Improved the styling of the Home Screen when loading projects.4 r$ {5 W" c" o' V
3D Models containing multiple groups using different illumination models now render correctly.2 q5 P0 ]( ?9 v3 I' M9 J
Recently used effects no longer get added to the Recents category more than once.
! a1 m7 Q0 Y8 k" wDeleting an effect no longer adds it to the Recents category.8 t+ d4 \7 f/ T- a1 n% h  l
Improved handling of hardware decoding to prevent stability issues with certain ProRes files. (PC)
) _5 L' g+ E0 R' \, T6 z8 K: |Applying multiple effects from an effects panel search no longer clears the current search.
+ _* \) m! Z9 N4 Q. v. @Compositing clips with motion tracking no longer causes frame corruption on Macs with AMD graphics. (Mac)
8 j: L& m, t2 cThe built-in particle system textures no longer show as invalid in the Controls panel.
5 f- {: b, G: y0 l' _" ~' U7 @; @
) ]6 P( n1 x/ s2 S5 P2 W1 J" {( t* T7 Q; N
# z2 \- g3 u( w( g0 ?( @/ O: b! O" h" R* r% S

' s4 q5 ~5 ~# ^+ k* d" G, k6 _- S* H' [% T# {
* p# i! i! V, S: R7 ^  G# ?
* Q) }" v% i, Q2 F7 J+ C7 G2 T7 |" U

. i/ C; \2 C5 ^: y( fDOWNLOAD:/ p' |9 E8 K9 S8 ?& N

1 T% L2 j  Q5 D; o' o4 m7 }https://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_2021.1_(16.1.11108.07206).msi6 |* z0 t0 P9 x/ j: L; H
https://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_2021.1_(16.1.11208.07204).msi
! t! w( e! g1 M, C2 D) Y, I& O, H. ohttps://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_2021.1_(16.1.2599).pkg
# N1 V. z$ F/ u: H: P' w$ j0 s# `https://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_x64_16.0.10807.58344.msi: |7 b; {' Z2 v
https://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_16.0.2522.pkg2 o' @% Y2 N# P
2 ?6 ~: R( f, g/ y

5 n0 W  t2 r2 |& Ehttps://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_2021.1_(16.1.11108.07206).msi- [( Q+ p6 W+ H$ t/ j
https://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_2021.1_(16.1.11208.07204).msi
9 S+ }3 g) p' h. c- Qhttps://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_2021.1_(16.1.1265).pkg" v1 z/ ?" @. h4 I4 q
https://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_x64_16.0.10807.58344.msi
& y. K* q0 r0 Q( C2 A9 Z# hhttps://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_16.0.1192.pkg  [/ E+ \, L( h

# h7 I$ ^1 g) r, Y  ~, g& V4 I0 {: D3 t6 V( O! x

4 C4 V! l' U, L5 l' C- c! R

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 14:09