FXhome HitFilm Pro/Express v16.1.11208.07204

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-6-22 14:27:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Release Name: FXhome HitFilm Pro
5 c2 B# w! e" MProgram Type: Video Editing, Compositing
' G8 Z) P+ d1 ?6 r; s+ N! e$ s) ~Release Date: April 21, 20214 R" A+ P1 w8 k: G$ }; R
Version: v15.1.10413.07203
$ @1 R2 v( p( ?* l! `& r2 @! THomepage: https://fxhome.com/software-update OR https://www.videohelp.com/softwa ... ersions#downloadold OR https://fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/whats-new OR https://fxhome.com/express/whats-new
0 H$ _4 }( t8 P( \% ~2 p" \: s+ mInterface Language: English
6 z$ J* W3 M$ m! o) V# _6 G2 ePlatform: Windows & Mac
1 x0 @, K4 t! n! G1 @2 h: t0 sFile Size: 380 MB / 443 MB
' V. r! {8 l* f0 @& S# m* ]- L
" p$ X1 A4 B1 i+ e+ h
/ m# }' x% r2 v9 _9 L  EHighlights
& A+ L$ i. G% V9 C2 bCommands for importing media and recording voiceover have been added to the File menu.3 }3 b2 x7 f9 q9 [
Added an option to sync video and audio tracks when scrolling vertically through the editor timeline.
3 P: `. z+ [' }" G9 M8 T( L, GBoris FX BCC 3D Objects plugins have been updated to version 2020.5.
" b- V3 Z1 S$ I3 g1 A9 a$ u4 N; aThe keyboard shortcuts for adjusting the scale of the timeline can now also be used on the timeline in the Controls panel.
/ q* ~# }9 h1 g5 d( PMocha HitFilm has been upgraded to version 7.0.5.9 b4 J+ g9 X, o) M
Added a command to remove all empty tracks on the editor timeline at once.4 M$ ~  O% D' |# Z+ u+ M2 d4 x
Added support for decoding of HEVC/H.265 video files in the software and on hardware for systems with supported GPUs." p6 }. M* x2 U
Export Frame functionality has been extensively reworked, with more options and greater control.
1 n- t: @2 N. L# X8 lThe new Motion Lock effect allows effects to be applied directly to a video layer and tracked to the video’s movement.
$ P( s% t! V6 d  R7 ^. W. tThe editor sequence can now be shared with Adobe Premiere Pro by exporting to the AAF format.6 H! M. M3 _& p3 U0 n: m# |
Voiceover audio can now be recorded directly in HitFilm, through the Media panel or the File menu.% f. X- ?' d' i: e. Y
AAF Import allows you to open timelines created in Premiere Pro, DaVinci Resolve, EDIUS, and Avid Media Composer.
8 ~! t. y' A) h' a: EThe glTF format is now supported for importing 3D models and animation." G5 J6 x9 e3 _( _- _
3D models now support physically-based rendering, using both Metallic-Roughness and Specular-Glossiness materials.+ I/ V: Q2 |8 B% R& x- J
Added support for hardware decoding on Macs with supported graphics hardware. (Mac)1 S" d" z" w" D+ I( H8 j
The new Custom Light Flares effect introduces over 60 new presets and a new interface for building your own custom flares.5 v# Y- \- u: f* e3 {+ B5 \

2 ~' ]5 S/ y2 k. I$ ?2 i' cEnhancements
0 Y  ]8 {. F' L( d2 U4 o- m3D model formats which support animation no longer generate animation files on import unless the model includes animation data.
4 V6 Z% a2 q& ^3 q6 r% X8 W1 oEditor tracks can now be renamed by double-clicking on the track name.
+ z. G$ B( w1 c% G. ~+ t& U9 a- oThe GoPro FX Reframe effect has been renamed and is now GoPro Lens Reframe.
" G+ R3 ]2 ]" k% l# dThe names of imported 3D animation assets are now displayed in the Media panel.4 [# V2 @( t( A
The motion blur settings now use a default shutter phase of -90.& T+ |3 Z" _: Z2 b: ?9 X% P* Y
The default radius for Highpass Sharpen was adjusted, and the blend modes have been reordered based on intensity.* b8 _4 v8 D) x. p
The new Export menu provides access to all export functions in a single location.& Q! V" e' E! X+ c
All spinbox values in the interface can now be edited by click-dragging with the mouse.) Z/ ~8 E4 N9 {: R6 f
The Export Frame feature now names the image based on the timecode of the frame being exported.9 `2 _& C$ \* S0 I" V1 `
The new Remove Unused command deletes all unused assets from the Media panel with a single command.( ^  B. v; Q  K2 H, l) @% X2 O
Bug Fixes* o8 n& |3 V* f# D; p5 U
Adding curves to a layer that contains a mask no longer causes stability issues.
. `. h+ H& b$ [! f: H1 YSelecting a point layer in the controls for Video Copilot’s Optical Flares no longer causes stability issues.
  f. W( t  V/ w# f# _* @Adding a preset to a layer that does not support certain types of effects no longer causes stability issues.- ^) ^3 q1 I8 J( T; x6 }: s
Opening a new project after creating a text object on the editor no longer causes stability issues.5 w* i8 c( l/ A2 d% L( }, E3 c9 M
Textures for 3D models support linear color once again.+ ]" Z7 r9 c- X8 _
If a timeline is shortened to a timecode that precedes the Out point, the Out point is clamped to fit the new duration.
- \/ U1 ?  q1 |5 H7 O% `Behavior effects are now added at the bottom of the effects list when applied to editor sequence objects.5 S$ _( q" w* s- T3 X. I3 _3 |
Clicking the Reset Master button in Trapcode Particular no longer causes stability issues.- l. q9 e0 [2 M, [) m1 F
The Ignite version of the GoPro FX Reframe no longer loads into HitFilm.
5 F1 R+ q/ \" ]* G4 xSearching for “4 point” in the Effects panel now returns the 4-point gradient in the results.$ e1 A% ]/ ~/ \# g/ E
The Ignite version of Gunfire no longer loads into HitFilm.6 D( C: k' c3 f# B6 J' g
Parenting a camera to a 2D layer that is parented to a 3D layer no longer causes stability issues.
* S. \; a  u: |) Q1 @) [1 `  J: u, N3 rSaving a project no longer prevents the font in the Text effect from being changed.1 h8 X: W6 {/ S7 I' A
Scopes are now only calculated when the Scopes panel is visible.
5 f/ L# a2 R! N& \: J) y/ ~$ ?. J) jExporting a project no longer stops the Text effect from updating in the viewer.
/ y0 c8 b  S+ r3 B5 O/ hThe Controls panel now updates properly for pasted objects.
3 E" ?3 H2 Z% q- pMaking a composite shot from a clip with curves applied no longer causes stability issues.3 M" w5 N4 `, y& b7 n
The GoPro Lens Reframe interface is now resized to fit the selected Projection preset.2 C- ~: |% L% P  H4 f. S
Dragging to reposition the view in GoPro Lens Reframe now moves the view in the expected direction.5 k5 E7 n$ s, B, w) g
Eliminated an artifact at the center of the GoPro Lens Reframe effect when running on Intel 600-series graphics.
2 s2 K+ y6 K' n- |* VExporting a timeline that contains the Auto Stabilize effect no longer causes stability issues.
/ U) y0 R0 ?( Z3 J/ iClarified the wording of some error messages.
  T' B# p2 G; k- k' t6 a$ QMPEG-1 .ts video files now import correctly.
% `& E3 k5 F" vThe export preview now properly renders when the Export panel is re-opened during an ongoing export task.
9 \+ @2 x3 L" H% i8 Z" U! ZImproved the handling of audio files containing floating-point PCM values.3 B) n$ ~9 l+ ~$ z8 [2 Q0 B
360° effects can now be searched for in the Effects panel without including the degrees symbol.1 E! P8 b. E$ Y
Media files containing pre-multiplied alpha channels now render correctly in the Trimmer, the Media panel, and the editor thumbnails.3 z# i) H+ a# m% l! J' P  M6 T# _
Playback in the trimmer now includes the last frame of the video.
) e4 w& K0 f/ I. i6 sEditing the border color for a mask is now processed on the viewer immediately.
" b/ Y" \" r1 d% _+ c7 uReduced the bitrates for Instagram export presets.
9 U' Q: _3 e1 A6 O- P% lMerging audio from two recordings of the same event with noticeable variations has been improved.
; r8 e8 x- T, e' k. }The Export Now > Contents command now creates a folder at the chosen location if it doesn’t already exist.& O) l/ \" Y# F, X9 W4 r3 e
3D models using the Override Texture option now properly respect the viewer’s downsample mode.
( L6 ]6 N' y: c+ R* b5 R( BThe export button is now correctly disabled when there is nothing to export.
, M) k" M5 d$ G/ G8 h. M1 o8 V8 s) V4 A. g1 cRepositioning masks now registers correctly, so the mask does not move again when the mouse is clicked.
) w) Q2 M7 i% S" |6 I9 KClicking the Favorite button with multiple effects selected now favorites all selected effects.
, t3 L+ I0 u6 Z9 U5 i, aThe large curves interface in the Controls panel now displays correctly when enabled./ X& n% J' e  M9 d" ~6 Z
The selection of a folder in the Export panel presets list is now clearly indicated.
, i) w& I, ]6 A7 E+ o; D" l$ CRounded rectangle mask controls now update properly based on the size of the mask.$ X; Q& Y3 G+ D" V  n% P& e+ O
Selecting a foreground layer in Video Copilot’s Optical Flares no longer causes stability issues.
' M$ z2 k% y% g5 P+ B0 U7 ?Double-clicking a mask shape now finalizes the mask after adding it.+ j( w8 Z5 o. D
Resetting an orthographic view now updates to display all objects correctly.
  t" p$ z6 ?& q' v, C# [  l' [Copy-paste now behaves more consistently on the Editor and composite shot timelines.
% Q0 m3 J; j7 X7 x% C7 sAdding an effect that does not include any controls no longer switches focus to the Controls panel.8 C4 v) z+ _4 v1 |
Video Copilot’s Element 3D no longer gives an error when you create a group null.4 O" M" Y5 d2 P( ]( Z5 r
Selecting a custom texture map in Video Copilot’s Element 3D no longer causes stability issues.' }& y+ X1 o; U2 ?9 E
Added the option to Convert to Point Text/Paragraph Text to the contextual menu on the editor." Y3 W7 B! f2 h) b& y7 `( o1 y7 C
Switching projects while an export task is ongoing now stops the export.( b) v! ^& H4 H3 @! @
The Apply Matte option in Mocha HitFilm now functions correctly on Mac systems. (Mac)
. X, d3 ]: L# S! Q; mClicking the Master System button in Trapcode Particular no longer causes stability issues.
' @% u0 E% \" L% AThe Scene Setup in Video Copilot’s Element 3D can now be edited in saved and reloaded projects.# E6 E& Y" b/ \
The editor timeline will now offer to match the resolution of non-media assets, such as a plane, when they are the first object added to the timeline.
" D) ]5 P( _- Z) FImproved the styling of properties containing non-editable text to make it more apparent which properties are read-only.! r2 ^% ?2 \- E) A  ~' y  @! L& h
Adding an effect now consistently opens the control panel’s effect controls and selects the object on the timeline.
& M  E7 c; o) E8 Q% {( \Creating a null in Video Copilot’s Element 3D no longer causes stability issues.
- G( R& O) j0 c7 G& w2 l  q9 E5 vCreating a composite shot from an audio-only asset now uses the project resolution rather than a resolution of 1×1. The controls for the Atomic Particles now update correctly when the effect is applied to a 3D model.
/ _% _( y7 f! rThe controls for the Atomic Particles now update correctly when the effect is applied to a 3D model.
/ q4 i2 v3 g( U8 }1 ?) @Deleting a layer after cut/pasting the layer and source asset no longer causes stability issues.
3 m5 z8 S# p1 S, P$ J' W1 }The histogram for the Levels Histogram effect is no longer calculated unless the histogram is visible.
( Z8 }; }/ n4 d/ b& d# ^+ GImproved the styling for the names of video files, which were being elided unnecessarily on Mac systems. (Mac)5 q2 s2 K, Y' U) J7 K
The interface now renders correctly when interface tabs are repositioned. (Mac)
2 p2 J8 `: K1 P% H. RZooming the viewer with the mouse wheel is now disabled while creating a mask.
) ~, ]* |+ T  \, m
: G0 `; l# [0 H/ L( V3 vVersion 2021.1
2 T! H, M$ F- |) t/ x# E3 V. |The stability and consistency of floating and docking containers has been improved. (Mac)" t' T7 s( Q0 \- O* ]/ X
The positioning accuracy of keyframed cameras has been improved.; }7 W3 u: {! P$ D, C
Opening the options of the Custom Light Flares effect no longer causes stability issues.
- q1 z- \" o) P! l# V* k* ]Improved the handling of importing GLTF 3D model animation.
9 q0 w/ E2 K4 p, O$ kImproved OpenCL compatibility for some low-end Windows machines. (PC)
& \- H6 R6 W5 B0 f: ~' PThe illumination property of the sphere effect no longer shows as invalid in the Controls panel.5 O( a7 P, R& z) {
Deleting the Custom Light Flares effect no longer causes stability issues.
, ~3 g7 y+ i$ H$ u  ZGLTF models with the metallic and roughness channels combined in a single image now interpret those channels correctly., i* I/ Z8 n! `) I- U! f4 T# ^
Environment maps now work correctly on timelines containing multiple 3D models with different illumination models.: w% K6 P1 C* S/ M
The 360 Viewer panel now updates correctly after being repositioned.& w  I( f. U/ {$ T* E
Improved the handling of cast shadows on Macs with Intel graphics. (Mac)* b  Y; z3 W2 [; @% U: C
Videos exported from Macs with Intel graphics no longer contain unwanted flickering. (Mac)5 D" }  \+ l7 {( V4 G
Improved the rendering of lighting on GLTF models.' P- f! |" U6 o5 Y: E
Improved the styling of the Home Screen when loading projects.
- T9 v+ E" E: \* W- [3D Models containing multiple groups using different illumination models now render correctly.
4 G& U  ^3 G* rRecently used effects no longer get added to the Recents category more than once.
. c8 N/ }& ^3 l) `# QDeleting an effect no longer adds it to the Recents category., Q0 T+ P0 G" R; S+ a( Z8 e/ e0 f
Improved handling of hardware decoding to prevent stability issues with certain ProRes files. (PC)+ C: I5 R* Y/ f8 q
Applying multiple effects from an effects panel search no longer clears the current search.
7 e; [& K, d+ G& L% BCompositing clips with motion tracking no longer causes frame corruption on Macs with AMD graphics. (Mac)% B/ z( P8 Z5 o- L
The built-in particle system textures no longer show as invalid in the Controls panel.8 s: r9 |: ^; y& f4 U

& u/ e0 @) L9 u/ j  V6 ^3 A0 ~- `
* K! x3 H6 t0 |4 k  J* h$ v  N( M* k+ y$ y
+ l3 r% f' s$ [% l* w

! f  i9 K( L: c0 E7 |6 G( B
0 A4 F5 b0 c- [& |7 a
, W' @8 J. a$ t+ W: U
4 s4 L2 v3 X9 S4 T  ]( N, sDOWNLOAD:7 X+ H0 f1 D4 j4 r* z$ U- u

. D5 P* l* j- \https://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_2021.1_(16.1.11108.07206).msi" `/ M0 J1 l% s$ |) ?/ @
https://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_2021.1_(16.1.11208.07204).msi: E, l% d6 K6 I6 U, ^
https://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_2021.1_(16.1.2599).pkg
# h& s: B; ], O* X* Vhttps://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_x64_16.0.10807.58344.msi
( V8 @: _+ }% ~6 }0 g4 i% ahttps://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-pro/HitFilmPro_16.0.2522.pkg
  X  s3 S6 I! I2 Y# N
) O9 j) h+ J1 t) G5 Q) b3 ^
( A! T6 a( ?3 b6 U; d! T' `% j8 Thttps://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_2021.1_(16.1.11108.07206).msi0 _. y4 p3 k& v$ I# H
https://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_2021.1_(16.1.11208.07204).msi+ u; b" q) V6 }: x  W
https://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_2021.1_(16.1.1265).pkg
/ G6 X, _- M3 lhttps://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_x64_16.0.10807.58344.msi
! V- z5 U* L% t! fhttps://installers.fxhome.com/hitfilm-express/HitFilmExpress_16.0.1192.pkg/ Y" t1 a# s; ?7 A

4 O3 P/ j4 k6 l8 c2 f% N3 D" V! Q, R) b6 i$ A5 O4 g: w* F6 F( m

0 i( ?/ z! V: a# [3 m/ J5 \4 N2 Q

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-5-17 12:41