发表于 2021-9-19 21:07:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Program Name: Cyberlink ColorDirector Ultra 10
& s0 [6 K9 w* w' X7 `1 `Program Type: Video Editing
; }* v5 L% J& `! fRelease Date: 2018-11-15  L& g: l/ r6 h& F0 ~
Homepage: www.cyberlink.com/products/colordirector/features_en_EU.html
3 c( `9 r- O& i6 R: Z# ?Interface Language: Multilingual0 J* a$ \# ?3 z3 z( v. d# g: R* w
Platform: WinALL
6 r1 t0 F9 ]! U& N# xFile size: 180.4 MB' L" T/ [+ N! |0 f% F. _- Q3 n1 V
& ]$ n0 a/ l- b# Y- F# U
CyberLink ColorDirector Ultra - professional color correction tools. ColorDirector allows you to adjust colors and their shades, adjust the intensity and "temperature" of tones, change the colors of individual areas of the image, taking into account the movement in the picture. Pre-configured color themes are available and the user can download additional ones from DirectorZone. Whether you are a professional or an aspiring colorist, ColorDirector gives your video the professional look of filmed film!9 ?1 d- c, b5 e6 v: q+ |: l

" Z" i" i, i) v- q8 T9 XFeatures :
( w! g9 o- z; E, p$ J) U  d• Simple color correction during editing. A complete set of tools for adjusting white balance, adjusting the color scheme, enhancing the quality and stylizing the colors in the video.
7 B! C8 n* M, E" U" n• HDR video. The unique technology adds the popular HDR effect to video, adding schematics, dynamic range and highlighting the best parts of the video.8 i; b  f- Y" R4 V# O
• "Smart" motion tracking. An advanced tracking algorithm matches the image data from the selected area with the image data in each subsequent frame, providing accurate and automatic tracking of the subject, eliminating the need for long frame adjustments.
2 k  S) }% o1 R4 Z
% W% ?( B" k" y8 h8 WPossibilities :4 z: t" o. Z- T$ @( C8 J
• A complete set of tools to improve color: Adjust the temperature and color intensity of your video with tools for subtle color balance and much more.
5 i- d! `' D* f- z% u, Z• Creative color management: Add emotion to your movies with creative color themes, regional color adjustments, masking and motion tracking tools.
% A0 a" g0 Z$ }& ?, d• Connecting with the Internet community: You can download presets from DirectorZone for free and share the results of your work on YouTube and DirectorZone.- c" b. ?* `2 y( F$ z
• Editing with PowerDirector: ColorDirector is designed to provide smooth round-trip editing when paired with PowerDirector.
1 H) {" R( F$ _1 c2 g
7 O0 o( ~8 n1 c: Z0 g: N7 H& WImport Formats:' y# N0 w  U+ h/ ^. E
• AVI, MPEG-1, WMV, MPEG-2, MKV (H.264), FLV (H.264), Canon and Nikon DSLR Video files, AVCHD with DDCD audio file (.M2T), AVCHD with LPCM audio file (. M2T ), MPEG-4 bit PSP, VOB, VRO with Dolby Digital 2ch, VOB, VRO with Dolby Digital 5.1 channels, MOD (JVC Everio Cam format = MPEG-2 + DDCD), TOD (JVC Everio Cam format = MPEG-2 + DDCD + MPEG-1 Audio),. Q2 m% i3 {( L' M. L) h
" `& F# S+ u0 }7 o2 i7 I" {
Export Formats:8 B' @( |/ n# F( C% t% b
• WMV, MPEG-2, video file with Dolby Digital 5.1, video file with DTS 5.1 (MP4), M2TS
, k  j% N' h5 Z) a- ]
- ~; l) `5 J; u* Z. ySplit Toning for Video
" Q) r& A1 J/ p& A9 m4 F2 ySplit toning involves adding a color to the shadows and highlights of a video. It's an old photography technique, but is a more recent (and very effective) addition to the video editor's toolkit. It's a great way to evoke a certain feeling from your video footage, or even achieve a dramatic effect that leaves a lasting impression with your watchers.
0 q0 Z; M5 J  r; y7 e0 q1 j. P
3 ^  T' h1 V' x" Z% V& OTinting Your Video1 f2 }2 `" G9 s) s' n- L
Applying tints is an easy way to change the mood of your video. A cold wash of blue can make a video look cooler or more atmospheric, while a warm sepia tint can give a video a retro romantic look. It's also a great way to get that digital-green Matrix look. To effectively use tinting in your videos, try to apply a subtle tint that keeps the brightest whites and darkest shadows un-tinted.: Z- ^  d+ P, z3 @+ y

* P$ L8 x& R" D9 fPopular Format Support incl. H.265  ]! z( M8 [# U
Import a wide range of popular formats for recorded video, including MP4, WMV, FLV, AVI, MPEG-2, AVCHD, ultra high def 4K files and now next-gen H.265 video.
- A" k) F7 Q# W+ K# |
3 q% \* \! U; R/ fCloud Services for your Video Projects
0 A/ w9 e  s- ~! d1 E& d; o4 IIntegration of the new CyberLink Cloud service in ColorDirector means you can save videos, color grading projects, and back-up settings information to the cloud so that you can access and download them whenever and wherever you need them.
% Y/ _# B4 L" v5 ]' W& f  D: z" v: `; D6 q1 c! L/ X$ p
64-bit TrueVelocity 6 IMPROVED2 V+ Q+ [% `0 v6 Y2 i, P9 t
ColorDirector offers native 64-bit support and the award-winning TrueVelocity editing engine for improved system efficiency and faster loading of HD video footage.: U2 ]# k2 Z  y- I  U

7 J3 G5 `6 k* ^6 A  |5 TPre-rendering for Better Previews NEW  Q/ E6 C! `- K" K9 _" n
Intelligent pre-rendering technology means that when you preview your work in ColorDirector you won't have to deal with stuttery playback and dropped frames.
1 l( e2 l" N" y% D
/ r3 r+ Z+ m( |5 URelease Notes
" n6 F9 k% L; J, b9 L- Resolves the issue that the program crashes when editing certain videos transferred from PowerDirector.
& o1 {1 V; u& t1 o) |9 b: }; G- Resolves the issue that the program crashes when exporting certain videos in HEVC format.
/ T+ N0 @; B+ U# ^3 J5 N) L- Other minor bug fixes.
* X$ E! u5 W2 I9 F
+ g4 ~. K1 h8 I; k. f; v" _4 l8 I8 Y# d2 l- h
( A5 k! O7 N* [, _% b0 C$ x  R0 d

1 W" @; J0 n& l7 f) X
! ?, X# g9 D* u! P0 \; JDOWNLOAD:0 q+ S2 `- H* H4 `: E
CyberLink ColorDirector Ultra 10.0.2109.0.exe 6 ^( c, y9 q% k( Y) A
CyberLink ColorDirector Ultra v10.0.2207.0.exe
" ~4 {+ j6 m1 o  B( f6 kCyberLink ColorDirector Ultra 10.1.2415.0.exe
' }/ T/ ]" g: B3 zCyberlink ColorDirector Ultra 10.3.2701.0.exe! o( E! J  _1 n# S; Y
CyberLink ColorDirector Ultra 10.3.2703.0.exe
- m! m4 r1 {( a, U+ E6 S" ]
" C  x5 T) y" i, B1 y. E% z1 `(访问密码:702844)
) [, g1 y0 ?+ G& d; a7 B9 r' Y8 f9 t1 n4 E+ Q* @* `6 T- H6 G

+ j" @+ m4 S$ ^, v; C; `& L8 b9 U

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 14:45