发表于 2021-9-19 21:12:46 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

网站全额开放,如无必要不用注册免费预览!

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
Release Name: CyberLink PhotoDirector Ultra 13
$ v. p3 o, H2 J) TProgram Type: Photo Design
" N+ f# R2 u5 S9 Z* h  P) hRelease Date: 2019-09-175 O% H4 m5 ]7 _. b
Homepage: http://www.cyberlink.com/product ... features_en_US.html
/ p7 O& Q+ K' bPlatform: Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows XP (32-bit or 64-bit editions)
8 x0 X" C- b5 g- k, N- k) ~& q: dFile Size: 431.3 MB, S) J) C+ Y) m5 q$ [( N9 `

/ }% w* V& y( j' l  r5 g4 KCyberLink PhotoDirector Ultra is a set of essential digital imaging tools. Digital camera owners will have powerful, easy-to-use tools to keep their images organized, neatly manipulated and share content. With this package, even novice photographers can turn ordinary shots into works of art.
8 d. Y/ W$ ]2 Q( m) m) ~Immediately after launching PhotoDirector, you can, with a few clicks on the buttons, load available digital images into the application and start editing them. During the import process, users will be able to apply ready-made special effects to images, add annotations or rename files.( y- c0 N: [5 z  U: S6 }
6 a4 H1 o7 B6 C7 _$ e! ]) C
For more productive work, all available functions and tools of PhotoDirector are grouped into three categories.
7 j/ R$ t; D, n, `6 B, Y# u5 H• The Adjustment group includes tools for retouching pictures, managing white balance, color correction, noise reduction, adjusting the brightness and contrast of the image, eliminating image defects and removing red-eye.
# G9 a$ C7 i1 X9 O9 M7 D7 U• The Library group contains tools for working with image libraries in PhotoDirector.
) y; h' [; Q, q: P• The last group is Slideshow. With these CyberLink PhotoDirector tools, the user can create high quality slideshows from the photos in the Image Library.
3 g# o/ I/ l# M5 c8 |+ A  i) u, h" o. S' g. l# l
The PhotoDirector version contains several interesting enhancements. Users will be interested to know that the application has learned to recognize and mark human faces in images. This useful functionality will help you organize the content of large photo archives, simplify the sorting of images and allow you to quickly find pictures of specific people. Another significant innovation is the smart tools for removing unwanted objects. The program automatically eliminates unwanted elements of the composition and uses pieces of the background to fill in the resulting gaps1 W# A  M. ~; q7 ]0 A& d

: K2 D2 _: u1 ~5 rA new utility called Body Shaper will improve the quality of portraits by gently reshaping the hands, faces and bodies of people in the photo. As a reminder, previous versions of PhotoDirector introduced a variety of "cosmetic" tools designed to smooth skin, remove wrinkles and blemishes, whiten teeth and give your eyes a natural shine. With the help of these, any user can easily turn an ordinary photo into a photo from the cover of a glossy magazine.+ x7 y. ^6 x; L/ Q1 z1 ]$ Z+ }

3 p! ^3 C  p) w0 Y/ i( j$ J" |9 NIt's worth noting that PhotoDirectorprovides for the possibility of "non-destructive" image editing. This means that all changes made by the user will be saved as new files, and the original images will remain intact. Finally, the developers have taken care of the possibility of sharing content with friends and family. PhotoDirector lets you create high-quality slideshows and publish them to YouTube or convert them to a DVD-ready video file. You can also easily print the retouched images.: T% Z/ j  r  J! Y6 ]) e7 G

+ g9 t- @3 y1 S& I9 u7 tCyberLink PhotoDirector has a number of advantages, such as:/ X5 Z/ U; W+ m, p. w' z
Fast, intuitive interface;. y7 K5 |8 }$ R9 t
Wide range of photo preview modes
1 C; x: }; u1 h, k+ |/ _9 cUnique technology to preserve the original image, as well as the presence of a complete history of its changes with the ability to return to previous steps
5 W, Q2 y% ?4 _  ~Built-in support for the RAW format of Canon and Nikon cameras
( s; o$ S4 N# x! JAbility to create your own settings profiles and download ready-made profiles created by other users from the resource DirectorZone.com;* c: i/ [! Y  P2 q3 {
The ability to publish photos to Facebook and Flickr
3 e6 A3 ]) r* Z! i9 D( j2 WThe presence of tools for creating HD stunning slide-show quality with resolution up to 1080p, and features uploading them to YouTube
+ I% C" W) @( x! ^. GEditing 4K video, create slide shows: when running PhotoDirector 5 on a 64-bit OS, Windows or Mac, you can create 2K (2048 x 1152) or 4K (4096 x 2304) video, slideshow
8 j( O6 @3 d; ]3 _6 ?Create slideshows with transitions, motion effects, titles and background music5 L& b7 N" O( h) m# g, r( f" G
Print high quality photos/ q# @5 F0 E* V- o4 o; h* M. L
Faster import and export of photos
1 V  Z" k" ?* T# U" s% m' ]/ t1 f( X
What's New :6 P7 g9 m( R4 f( ~) c+ R+ ?
- Creative Blending Modes.
: }* S* S8 ]; d0 q$ g- F, Y- Overlay animated objects on video to add energy., H: P9 ?$ R, F$ X" u( @+ e
- Layer Adjustment.0 j5 J" F' X- U5 N/ ]5 K$ r
- Animated slideshows from pro-designed templates.
, W' F% J( x4 M7 B0 F- NEW! Bevel & Emboss Text Effect.7 B% C, S0 Z9 m" B
- Fuse video clips by applying selective transparency.5 D  D/ {! _" l5 ^1 @/ v0 [
- NEW! Customizable Warped Text Layers.
/ D9 A0 V  w' H; w! o! S: ^8 ]% f' {- Design hand-drawn overlays using an array of brushes.. S& e9 s& A. Z1 |: `8 U/ F
- NEW! Group & Filter Layers." F9 O( y' T2 f2 F3 e5 m
- Design hand-drawn overlays using an array of brushes.4 w1 l1 ?" H. z8 J3 G! J% g. L
- NEW! Snap Alignment in Layers.
. T! _# H. D/ o0 |  u* q  B# C& w- Create unique subtitles to add to your videos.
1 @: h! q7 w9 }2 i, u- V  x- q+ v- NEW! One-click Layer Alignment., L; b, X' Y" ~1 N& ^% F$ J* J
- Create unique disc menu layouts and styles.
. O  T) M7 @3 w! z' J- NEW! One-click Layer Distribution.
8 {" I( \9 V7 B/ D" z2 \: S/ V1 }, q" v/ B, B; p
AI-Powered Deblur (NEW!)7 H. ^1 p& ~1 ~6 _
Blurry images are a thing of the past with intelligent deblur. Perfect for fixing up photos of excited children, pets, or taken from moving vehicles.5 d/ s# M+ {* y

4 N) X, q9 k+ k2 C6 B7 iAI Styles (UNIQUE!)
7 ]+ B& Y. C5 O, [We've trained our AI Style Engine to analyze images in detail and identify different aspects of each shot. The engine intelligently applies brushstrokes that make your pictures look like they were designed and painted by a master artist.
% e# L! ~* b$ M1 h* S/ w
2 t( x4 h  g8 l7 j) ~7 UPhoto Management with AI Facial Recognition (NEW!)
$ H' m! M9 M$ E; N0 O" C6 qPainlessly manage large photo collections with our AI facial recognition solution, powered by CyberLink's very own FaceMe ™ engine. Tag a face in one photo, and it will be automatically detected & tagged in all existing and future shots.
5 E+ ?4 v' f# x/ r
! b/ T+ `& q0 Y& t0 ~9 zAmazing Photos from Video
$ w) a& @* g+ q* o1 {; _9 pExtract photos from a video clip and turn them into incredibly creative multi-exposure images with just a single click. Brush over sections of a video clip to retain movement in that area only while other parts remain frozen in time. Or Instantly create perfect group photos from video clips with everyone smiling, and all eyes open!
3 I% {: D8 S* B$ K5 Z- q$ u% J& @! t( u  J; Y! C3 |$ g7 e' O4 a
Incredible Multi-exposure Shots! U6 b5 T: o1 Z. a
Easily extract a series of photos from a video clip and turn them into incredibly creative multi-exposure images with just a single click.
6 G6 F! U* ~: R8 gCreate amazing motion stills and cinemagraphs from videos. A moving scene frozen in time.
0 ~' ?, c5 X& }. B# @" P
! L- U! d( |- ?& {3 ]Vibrant Motion Stills ™ (UNIQUE!)/ {% Q8 E9 v4 q1 r$ P; ^/ Y
Brush over sections of a video clip to retain movement in that area only. Other parts of your photo will appear frozen in time.. n: Y* y5 |0 p6 R
Take perfect group shots every time using video.
- ~5 l1 A1 _0 z8 V, q: E7 r. e
+ W# D; I% u# v" }* |) R1 m2 @Video-to-Photo Face Swap (UNIQUE!)3 `# y" y' C# ]6 N7 H' Y# K
Instantly create perfect group photos from video clips. Ensure everyone is smiling, and all eyes are open!/ H% g9 t9 L# a6 Y) j
( y( j3 Y2 K; m  A5 e
Advanced Color Replacement (NEW!)
& d! D2 L# S# Y! M7 g3 O9 ECompletely change the color of specific objects in a picture for a whole new look. Select multiple areas at once for consistent adjustment.5 n. ^# B% X# w6 [3 D  C
6 J& W( N, k1 u7 W& G! D2 \
Content-Aware Remove, Move / Clone; y, c' W) A& o) t" C4 ?
Remove, duplicate, or move objects or people within photos simply by brushing over them. PhotoDirector fills spaces using an intelligent algorithm that blends perfectly with the surrounding background.( Z9 _5 X; M& B+ A; c' \; H

. |0 ^9 a3 `& \% u( ]& a% ZExpress Layer Templates
3 v" T7 K% {( ]/ \Express Layer Packs contain all the layer components that make up complex images. They're not only an easy way to put together stunning images, but also shows how layers combine to produce photographic effects., D% l8 t& |  I

! }: t  K" h& A* \0 V# s+ c9 j, tFrame & Clip Art Packs/ k; Z, D1 i9 k$ j; D
Give your images the perfect finishing touch with professionally designed frames & clip art packs in a range of styles.' }9 c! r8 ?; E

1 {6 v! t6 @9 Z& B6 A' e4 HDehaze & Defringe1 S; t. n2 Q. y  E+ D1 B  A1 d, x
Strip away haze, fog and smog to reveal crisp, clear landscapes with the intuitive Dehaze slider. For a professional touch, use the Defringe tool to get rid of distracting color fringes and give your digital photos a sharper look.
% c" q0 n& a8 b$ l5 h7 J( Z3 \- \
" A7 \9 I! D6 Y8 V4 QIncredible 360? Photo Editing2 l" w$ v4 h5 E/ w# j, w
Import, edit, correct and export 360? photos using all the editing features you know. It's a whole new perspective on photography. Create Little Planets, or mind-blowing panoramas in no time.
( F! O5 E1 O" A# K: z% u" h1 C+ W4 I  \5 k6 N( e( G3 v' q
2 V% O* e! g" ~9 V% v' t
. A, c: }; k# U3 D( Z2 U
0 u& S( P% b6 r# X7 P
& p7 y( v  M' P9 s

: a; A5 o, F& J; ~' R8 _) J) u7 R& @* Z+ _4 H! M7 w
. Z0 U& V' d& @; ?
DOWNLOAD:
/ O. Z; J- g0 u, I& Z  aCyberLink PhotoDirector Ultra 13.0.2106.0.exe 6 N$ e' q$ S; i6 r
CyberLink PhotoDirector Ultra 13.0.2222.0.exe: z" @! r' a$ ]! C8 j- [
CyberLink PhotoDirector Ultra 13.1.2330.0.exe; u0 O6 ^+ Q, [4 p- Q
CyberLink PhotoDirector Ultra 13.1.2406.0.exe7 `. r$ R3 D4 D* d1 L# Z
CyberLink PhotoDirector Ultra 13.1.2429.0.exe+ J3 ^, W: O5 x& N/ C" C/ e7 j+ }4 F0 e
CyberLink PhotoDirector Ultra 13.4.2725.exe. f0 }1 k0 {# t5 P6 \
CyberLink PhotoDirector Ultra 13.4.2729.0.exe9 j8 Q) E  i6 l
CyberLink PhotoDirector Ultra 13.6.2906.0.exe
+ b' g" c+ j/ ?* m
- z9 |5 a! v' v* L4 ?(访问密码:702844)+ w& P( i6 w) H- H' a  H1 Z

$ ^6 T/ N7 x' Q  D- G

后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-4-16 22:10