后期资源网|非编软件网|杉宫竹苑|非编插件|高清视频素材|音频素材|非编软件汉化

找回密码
 立即注册
后期非编系统发布及其详细简介后期非编系统VIP专享下载区影视后期非编模版免费下载区网站注册及其办理VIP业务说明
查看: 978|回复: 0

[DVCD Architect] Sony DVD Architect PRO 5.2.135

[复制链接]
发表于 2013-2-19 19:42:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Sony DVD Architect PRO 5.2.135 software is a professional DVD menu design and authoring. This software is built on a professional level and can be used as a supplement to the Sony Vegas software to be used independently. New Sony DVD Architect Pro to run in standard mode and a high-quality DVD for Blu-ray discs, it works well. You can use it with animated buttons to choose your design scenes and subtitles. Also edit audio and video formats MPEG-2 and AVCHD from Sony DVD Architect Pro are important features.
$ l8 S. m# b: w% G3 l) K1 z9 Q! G# Z
Features software Sony DVD Architect PRO 5.2.135:
3 l: M( ]$ J5 Z7 |  t& R: k6 V9 N, O, S3 d& o. X
    Entering music and video and supports a wide range of media files.
9 x6 `" Z$ e; @$ s* Q! r    Easy to use graphical interface based on menus and DVD design and authoring support for Drag & Drop function to it./ B4 i; a5 P6 Q, a: {
    Films DVD./ f4 l( \+ Z3 j& I6 G& [1 k+ I
    Make beautiful photo slideshows with music composition.
) Z9 {; H7 q2 B1 o' g5 ^    Movable and fixed menus.
# @2 I8 @2 S. a& W    NTSC and PAL formats in the standard view in the ratio 4:3 and Widescreen 16:9 vision.! f1 n: y0 I: F
    Add, edit and move around on the video.
8 y, O) O: o8 Y( N' p# u0 J    Optimization and project files with configurable options.
$ g$ X* @" A. @! A( ]; o9 d    Virtual control for the final project before burning onto DVD.- N( S" S! w& k9 Q+ @# Y
    Lines show the measurement locations to ensure the buttons and images.
5 H1 x' M! K/ w! `  U) s& Y2 o; k    Text editing and shadow effects.
+ {: H& N! M9 k, N    Editable themes.' _! R) M. L' u4 ^5 t2 W
    Tutorials for learning to use a lot.
/ y; W: B, t' u! h    Support a variety of software to burn DVD. / b4 E9 d3 B8 U. g: T

* Q& s$ D7 H& d- D' F1 J
2 @& W+ c& k9 l5 F
, @5 w. [. W* [9 phttp://dspcdn.sonycreativesoftware.com/current/dvdarchitectpro5.2.135.exe
后期资源网,打造没有广告、免除隐藏回复的全开放式影视技术交流平台。 你的所求就是我们服务的宗旨!!!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-6-18 07:54 , Processed in 0.286018 second(s), 24 queries .