[复制链接]
发表于 2012-4-21 08:19:08 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
资源名称: MainConcept Codec Suite 5.1 8 u' `8 }! X7 `& d# P" e
资源大小:14.6MB
. M8 C" D# ]5 D0 R  H- `" }资源语言:简体中文; ~$ D" L$ g8 O! l. U2 \5 E+ m- V
压缩格式:.zip8 H0 E& m7 j& N- v
应用平台:Win7/Vista/WinXP2 A* |  ?( I; ~! M4 b
8 ]2 ]" O1 C. t
MainConcept Codec Suite 5, the successor to the popular MPEG Pro HD plug-in from MainConcept, is a set of full-featured, native 64-bit editing and export Plug-Ins for Adobe® Premiere® Pro CS5.
$ `( u$ H' r7 oCodec Suite 5 offers full support for the Sony XDCAM, Panasonic P2 AVC-Intra and DVCPRO camcorder and deck generations as well as for the Ikegami GFCAM and Canon XF series. It offers full MPEG-1/2, DVCPRO and H.264/AVC encoding support, including performance acceleration for NVIDIA GPUs with CUDA technology and Smart Rendering for MPEG-1/2, DVCPRO and AVC-Intra.* MainConcept Codec Suite 5 comes in two different versions and with an additional Dolby Digital Professional audio add-on as well to suit the needs of all users working with Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 from the digital media enthusiast to professionals working with production level media formats:* _2 }5 p, Q2 }9 n; X
  • Codec Suite 5.1 Professional: For CS5 users who need advanced encoding options, H.264/AVC CUDA encoding and Smart Rendering.
  • Codec Suite 5.1 Broadcast: For CS5 users who need advanced encoding options, H.264/AVC CUDA encoding, Smart Rendering and who also need to input from and output to various production level media formats.
  • Dolby Digital Professional Add-On for Codec Suite 5: For CS5 users needing to encode sequences to the Dolby Digital Pro format in stereo or 5.1 channels and also optimize their audio streams with high end options.
    ' y5 v* C- U+ Q
MainConcept Codec Suite 5 supports an even wider range of formats than previous versions and provides numerous ready-to-use sequence and export presets for consumers as well as professional users. Advanced export options allow specifying the desired stream parameters in detail. Codec Suite 5 is also the perfect software for broadcast production environments that make use of high-end devices for professional content creation and editing.0 ~; c' X7 s  I) t0 B# ]

/ _+ g1 E& M4 n$ h Here are the key features of the MainConcept Codec Suite 5:
$ N3 _8 }4 L4 r; Z
  • MPEG-1/2, DVCPRO, AVC-Intra Smart Rendering to optimize the editing workflow with Premiere Pro.*
  • Dolby Digital Professional 5.1 Add-On to support Blu-ray Disc, AVCHD and DVD creation
  • MPEG-2, DVCPRO and AVC-Intra in generic MXF OP1-a and OP-Atom containers.**
  • CUDA H.264/AVC Encoding support for NVIDIA GPU accelerated H.264/AVC encoding for selected presets (performance gain depends on the timeline complexity).
  • Export up to 6 channels AES-3 audio in XDCAM, P2 and generic MXF formats
    $ ]/ M- W' H" x- |8 q
*General H.264/AVC Smart Rendering support is scheduled for an upcoming update.
5 l$ q: u, ]' T* s **Generic MXF AVC-Intra currently only supports import of OP-1a.

& O! J! \4 d7 BBoth the Professional and Broadcast versions of Codec Suite 5 turn MPEG-1/2 and H.264/AVC editing with Premiere Pro CS5 into a productive, high-quality workflow. They come with CUDA accelerated H.264/AVC encoding that offers  export of your projects by making use of Nvidia’s GPU hardware acceleration architecture.  The ultra-fast smart rendering for MPEG-1/2, AVC-Intra and DVCPRO in MainConcept Codec Suite 5, helps to speed up export time dramatically. The new plug-in offers advanced export settings that give the user full flexibility to specify the target format’s details in a wide range, and both to create as well as save your own custom presets for future use. Besides two channel export, it is now also possible to export 4 and 6 AES-3 audio channels to the various MXF formats.
( w) W( a# n; I4 J# n& R' m6 l An additional Dolby Digital Professional Add-On for Codec Suite 5 allows exporting your projects with stereo or 5.1 multichannel Dolby Digital Professional audio.
3 [2 s" j% T! i. g. k& l. JThe performance will depend on the PC's capabilities, and a free demo version is available to help users evaluate performance on their own systems. MainConcept Codec Suite 5.0 can only be used with Adobe Premiere Pro CS5 (not included).
- E; |: J6 t9 J: I; e  q

8 }) G5 a5 n2 w# H6 D
" o$ |4 P3 a6 C9 i4 l$ f) p

$ L8 B% M3 [, b5 y
* {( Q; Z4 b8 V. l/ u+ @9 I6 U
The following table shows a list of the most important supported codecs and distribution formats in each Plug-In version, so that you get a better overview about Codec Suite’s capabilities. We recommend having a look at the individual Plug-In pages as well to get a complete overview about the various formats:
( f8 ?" [0 P' j: \" J                                                                                                                Supported Codecs                       
4 r6 d* `/ s9 \                                                                                                                                                                                                        Codec/Format                                                        Codec Suite Professional                                                        Codec Suite Broadcast                                        / o' |1 ]0 H& `. V
                                                                                                                                        MPEG-1                                                        yes                                                        yes                                       
7 g4 l. d8 _+ C7 z* G; C                                                                                                MPEG-2                                                        yes                                                        yes                                       
& W! l/ ^! z) D( t; Q! ^                                                                                                MPEG-2 422                                                        no                                                        yes                                       
% G& B4 p( i3 C: e3 e                                                                                                H.264/AVC                                                        yes                                                        yes                                        % z$ z4 b, _4 F' y0 |' X
                                                                                                H.264/AVC High 422                                                        no                                                        yes                                       
8 O  @+ q, a7 p) |7 \                                                                                                H.264/AVC High 10                                                        no                                                        yes                                       
0 N. t2 w( K- A, R5 k1 X8 f                                                                                                CUDA H.264/AVC*                                                        yes                                                        yes                                       
. \7 t% h* D8 }4 j                                                                                                AVC-Intra Class 50/100                                                        no                                                        yes                                       
. u: y0 E8 O0 z9 u. p& y& r; P0 Q                                                                                                DVCPRO 25/50/100                                                        no                                                        yes                                       
2 L0 e9 o! k0 ?                                                                                                Sony XDCAM EX                                                        no                                                        yes                                          i7 P  D/ G  N7 _' L8 G0 y
                                                                                                Sony XDCAM HD                                                        no                                                        yes                                        * B5 x8 v$ j5 x. m
                                                                                                Sony XDCAM IMX                                                        no                                                        yes                                       
, H# B; B! A, ?* c5 D) L                                                                                                Sony DVCAM                                                        no                                                        yes                                        & _0 @9 J* A& _) g- P) U  M( N" R
                                                                                                Panasonic P2 DVCPRO                                                        no                                                        yes                                       
+ y: M. _1 K6 W) f+ j" n8 g                                                                                                Panasonic P2 AVC-Intra                                                        no                                                        yes                                        ' M, T( E4 a, A  j
                                                                                                Ikegami GFCAM                                                        no                                                        yes                                        ; |/ [+ s3 H6 w; ~
                                                                                                Convergent FlashXDR/NanoFlash                                                        no                                                        yes                                       
3 ?: U' M& G" Z; {* O                                                                                                Canon XF300                                                        no                                                        yes                                        ' B+ z& h- W! e& U8 w* f2 _; G
                                                                                                Canon XF305                                                        no                                                        yes                                        5 l8 S. u' u& M5 b8 `6 g
                                                                                                MXF OP-1a/OP-Atom                                                        no                                                        yes                                        1 T: W" D+ t4 w4 b  ]6 _
                                                                                                Blu-ray Disc                                                        yes                                                        yes                                        ) @8 q! N  P* |" m* S+ C
                                                                                                AVCHD                                                        yes                                                        yes                                       
# ^. K1 I1 R9 W                                                                                                AVCCAM                                                        yes                                                        yes                                        7 b$ E& d+ H+ W; e0 v2 ]
                                                                                                DVD                                                        yes                                                        yes                                        & m/ o: d4 H6 I" c9 ^6 e
                                                                                                Apple iPod                                                        yes                                                        yes                                       
7 Y+ h5 |9 D5 p- X% z                                                                                                Sony PSP                                                        yes                                                        yes                                        / h3 w1 T3 k3 D) q
                                                                                                HDV                                                        yes                                                        yes                                       
0 e2 q4 V5 f3 y, N0 Q9 E7 A                                                                                                NEW: VC-3 (import only)                                                        no                                                        yes                                        9 X$ R8 h7 B3 ]& d
                                                                                                NEW: JPEG2000 DCI (import only)                                                        no                                                        yes                                        ' A! ^- G' m8 ]1 ^3 L) X
                                                                                                Dolby Digital Audio (additional add-on)                                                        yes                                                        yes                                                                                                       
1 W( E5 R: F2 x5 W. G4 z- E; m+ Q6 T; X* X5 Y! U+ Z
                                                                                        * H.264/AVC CUDA Encoding currently only supports a reduced set of profiles and features, e.g. encoding of Blu-ray compliant streams is not yet possible. The current version misses the following features:: G0 M1 X% ]# J. x
  • No interlace support
  • No MBAFF support
  • No Hadamard transformation
  • No intra prediction 8x8
  • Only ConstQ and ABR available (no CBR, no HRD support yet)
  • No adaptive B-frames support
  • No weighted prediction
    - s* i- x  n. _
They will be implemented in one of the following versions of Codec Suite.
: t  c9 k  ?# ]0 g+ }1 [8 M: {) ]* h; d9 u0 K+ M+ z" P
. s4 m% N1 ~5 h$ {2 m* ~
Upgrade from MPEG Pro™ HD 4.x to Codec Suite 5 – 50% Special Discount on the First Order:7 V/ y% j0 y2 y$ C

, H* w- v! k' [For a limited time only, MainConcept is offering MPEG Pro™ HD 4 customers a 50% discount on the first order for Codec Suite 5 Plug-Ins.# N, r# W9 r8 I1 X

% D2 _. Y% E0 b: J/ T" t7 DFor details on how to get your 50% discount, e-mail your name, a copy of your invoice and the MPEG Pro™ 4.x serial number to sales(at)mainconcept.de. Take advantage of this limited time offer today!
# D& a) H2 i2 l# d2 n
1 p' [6 v& t0 G8 c* ^+ o1 M: j% b
Codec Suite 5.1 comes with the following new features, improvements and fixes:
7 m0 g# Q/ F8 M) @
  • New MXF Importer which overcomes the multichannel audio track order mismatch between Adobe importers and Codec Suite 5.0 importers which led to project incompatibilities.
  • Import of JPEG2000 in DCI compliant MXF files.
  • Import of VC-3 streams in MXF container.
  • Improved Player which allows playback of JPEG2000 or RED footage in fractional resolutions.
  • Fixed DVCPRO 720p smart rendering which resulted in double speed output files.
    ' x+ h- i4 t7 E) e+ b3 v* Y

5 i4 ^8 \# y3 c- C0 [
8 k% \1 M  @& p. m
8 C( O1 n" B9 i& ~
官方下载地址: # v1 J: }: `+ x7 ^1 q
6 t8 }" M( L2 e9 I
http://downloads.mainconcept.com/mdl/mdl1.php?5c496b8fb43f5d54c16ac8ecbbdd4ca3
, N9 c3 x+ Z% b! G1 V1 b% w! b! f2 Z5 x
* z) w1 N6 ]3 I: x+ X1 \" H) V* N
  T) f+ G; e3 a6 ?7 g( w, F7 ?) v* r6 i- ~7 E' C! l
下载地址
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复
4 q6 T7 F1 d8 ~( r2 s. y4 q

: e# M. V5 C: c1 {! \+ I7 _# M
7 U8 v8 W0 F8 t) u- I
CS5安装序列号:
' \" B5 z4 ]5 b& UNOTE: First use ( fix.exe ) and than use those serials, those serials don't work if you don't use ( fix.exe ) first
) v" X3 y6 ~' b) p4 q/ f3 ~
0 v) \4 m  e- G) n
游客,如果您要查看本帖隐藏内容请回复

) X, w7 l4 s: j$ ~6 U/ z1 i% F7 P! _0 t) q$ [" ^
============================' \, q; _5 i6 S$ r- G
ENJOY FROM EDiT& j8 x: ]1 F2 f7 {7 z2 R- L- V

$ j% F; `& o; s5 B$ U" c9 \4 @9 m安装步骤:
& I" x. Q8 ]9 ?9 Y1 l; E: ?8 K1.安装源程序文件MainConceptCodecSuite_v5.0.0.exe。' e  {. y& |1 S9 F" N+ i
2.安装破*解文件FIX.exe。
9 l% p; R, D. b( u, r( A3.打开桌面图标MainConcept Codec Suite Toolbox,按serials.txt中提供注册码进行激活。
$ K1 {) L- L& M' |0 |4.打开PR按ctrl+m调出渲染输出选择MainConcept advanced export,尽情享用吧。3 B% ?/ o0 c8 f% T0 f- k
友情提示:在PRCS5中如果要进入MainConcept设置,系统必须在windows 7 basic显示状态。
! p. ~0 J* O4 A% W" z
9 c# j$ l8 B" g( {. N% _
后期资源网,打造没有广告、免除隐藏回复的全开放式影视技术交流平台。 你的所求就是我们服务的宗旨!!!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

手机版|小黑屋|后期资源网

GMT+8, 2024-6-17 06:34 , Processed in 0.281057 second(s), 24 queries .